bump

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By krauser99

Ult Spiderman is much stronger then Slade but Slade speed is pretty incredible. Not to mention his tactics, weapons, and boosted mind are pretty well known.

For now I think I slightly side with Slade.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

Slade in a close fight.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How Slade can win? Spidey FTW.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ult Spiderman is much stronger then Slade but Slade speed is pretty incredible. Not to mention his tactics, weapons, and boosted mind are pretty well known.

The Slade's speed is incredible? Nightwing is more faster than him...

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Stronger
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

Ult Spiderman cause I like him more

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krauser99 said:

Nightwing has been implied more faster then Batman. Slade on the other hand is a different case.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I think Slade can win this I mean he did take on the Titans and Justice League.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By laflux

Spider-Man via Incap. He does tend to use that alot.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Strider1992

616 Pete would always take a solid majority against DS due to overwhelming stats, webbing and experience. Ult Spidey lacks the experience however he still has webbing to fall back on. I'm going to say Ult Spidey with a very slim majority. This could go either way due to Ult Pete not being as experienced as his 616 counterpart however that webbing shifts it slightly in his favor. This is by no means an easy fight for either of them. I can't see the winner taking more than a 6/10 win if that.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krauser99: In all fights between Dick and Slade, Dick has always showed a speed and agility better than Slade.

CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CharlieJade

Spider-Man cos he dances around heavy machine gun fire and can possibly even survive a beat down from Rhino or a grenade to the face

90% of Deathstrokes feats = bad writing or PIS

If Wolverine stabbed Galactus to death would that make the feat CANON no it makes it PIS

and thats what Deathstrokes feats are Plot Induced Stupidity

one punch from Spidey and Slade has his head ripped off. Spidey is a 25+ toner. Slade is not soaking damage from Spidey who is simply stronger and faster, with a pre cog Spidey sense allowing him to dodge almost anything thrown at him

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By krauser99

@alexander505 said:

@krauser99: In all fights between Dick and Slade, Dick has always showed a speed and agility better than Slade.

Dick has noted that in stats Slade has a advantage. Dick uses his agility combined with his martial arts to give Slade problems. But being a nuisance is far from being better. But pound for pound in speed Slade is much faster. Even Cass the bullet timer herself stated Slade is faster then her. Plus feat for feat in pure speed Slade is just superior to Nightwing.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade.

It is within his morals to go all out in a KO death incapacitation situation.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

what about you @cadencev2

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Spider-Man

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@laflux said:

what about you @cadencev2

Slim win toward Ultimate Pete.

Pete has no problem dodging Bullets and that Spider Sense, though not as developed as 616, is still proven helpful vs any sneak attacks. Also the strength and Durability is in Spidey's Favor. The Web Incap which Ultimate Pete does alot in his comics.

All in all the only real advantage Slade has is experience. Spidey has him beat in everything else.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By James_Lockart

Uh, Slade uses like 90% of his brain enabling him to use his opponent's attributes to his advantage.

Pete chooses to be a hero. He's goofy, clumsy and learns as he lives.

Slade was kinda genetically made for this. He took to war like Paris Hilton takes to shopping. Naturally.

I mean, I spent a LOT of money on buying Spidey books but let's be realistic here.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, Slade uses like 90% of his brain enabling him to use his opponent's attributes to his advantage.

Pete chooses to be a hero. He's goofy, clumsy and learns as he lives.

Slade was kinda genetically made for this. He took to war like Paris Hilton takes to shopping. Naturally.

I mean, I spent a LOT of money on buying Spidey books but let's be realistic here.

You wanna talk realism? Look at Deathstroke feats, and try to make a logical and real world explanation how he took down the Titans and Justice League.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Um I'm using like 10% of my brain to say that it is because maybe DS uses 90% of his?

The guy is kinda good at being a tactical genius.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Um I'm using like 10% of my brain to say that it is because maybe DS uses 90% of his?

The guy is kinda good at being a tactical genius.

So being smart is going to give you superior strangth and speed?

Let me know when the smart Nerd Kid beats up the Jock Football Quarter Back. Then we will talk.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Hey man, show some love for us smart, nerd kids :)

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By IRS

Random encounter is the issue here for me. I think Slade would win with prep but I just don't think he can compete with Spider-man's raw stats in a random encounter.

Spidey for this one.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

All in all the only real advantage Slade has is experience. Spidey has him beat in everything else.

Not saying deathstroke wins but personally I would say Slade has a skill edge and also a edge in gear.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I think Slade healing is significantly better as well. If I remember right he healed half his brain in one hour, its been a while since I've seen that scan. As he also healed dissection in minutes. Combined with his boosted brain, superior skills, and weaponry. I give him the slight edge but can see a good case for Ult Spiderman.

voldo2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know much of the Pre 52 Deathstroke or ultimate Spiderman. If it was random then it would be to Spider's advantage since Deathstroke wouldn't know about his power or abilities. True, a healing factor helps but spiderman can get on top and pound away like he did to Firelord. Again, I don't know anything about Deathstroke and im just making a guess.

No Caption Provided

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#30 JediXMan  Moderator

@krauser99 said:

... no, he's not.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By James_Lockart

@cadencev2:

Dude You do realize he's killed more bad guys than most others right?

He is genetically enhanced to Captain America levels with a keen intellect bruv.

He's not an ordinary guy with a sword. His senses, reflexes, intellect etc. have all been enhanced.

As a fighter and a combatant he is like a Super Soldier. Also vastly more experienced and ruthless.

But Pete is way more followed by all of us. He's so popular that most will just choose him ftw out of admiration I guess.

:-)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@james_lockart said:

@cadencev2:

Dude You do realize he's killed more bad guys than most others right?

He is genetically enhanced to Captain America levels with a keen intellect bruv.

He's not an ordinary guy with a sword. His senses, reflexes, intellect etc. have all been enhanced.

As a fighter and a combatant he is like a Super Soldier. Also vastly more experienced and ruthless.

But Pete is way more followed by all of us. He's so popular that most will just choose him ftw out of admiration I guess.

:-)

Or the fact that despite all of that Pete is still superior to him in every physical aspect ontop of having pre-cognition and has absolutely nothing to do with who's more popular?

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Yeah but Deathstroke had taken more powerful enemies down before chief.

It's never as simple as stats chief.

Some of it is a popularity contest.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm banking on Ultimate Spider-Man here. Deathstroke is easily one of the most overrated combatants on this site. Don't get me wrong, he's obviously a skilled fighter, but he just gets way too much props than he deserves solely on that 'uses 90% of his brain' shortcut of an argument. Deathstroke obviously outclasses Spidey in terms of overall experience, but Ultimate Spider-Man has repeatedly shown to be able to think on his feet and his superhuman attributes have always aided him against enemies with better training (Sabretooth comes to mind). Physically, he far outclasses Deathstroke (being a superhuman and all), and while DS is admittedly pretty fast, I think Spidey's own speed and Spider-Sense will prevent him from being tagged.

Given that this is a random encounter, the fight already weighs in Spidey's favor. It would be a close fight, but I still say that Ultimate Peter takes a slight majority.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Yeah but Deathstroke had taken more powerful enemies down before chief.

well out of 10 people here your one of the few to think DS can win. Thats your call. I just do not see a logical reason for DS to win.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@alexander505 said:

@krauser99 said:

... no, he's not.

Yes, he is.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Strider1992

@james_lockart said:

So has nearly every character in comics. Doesn't make it a legit argument for why he wins.

@james_lockart said:

Sometimes it is. No matter how skilled Batman is he can't dodge a bullet after its been fired at him. Slade only has Spidey outclassed in experience and weapons. Everything else Pete has a severe advantage in. Maybe if Pete only had the advantage in strength and speed Slade would have a shot to bridge the gap but he doesn't. Pete has the advantage in strength, speed, agility, stamina and arguably durability and not by a small amount either. This sort of gap can't be bridged by skill and experience alone and thats not counting Pete's pre-cog or webbing.

@james_lockart said:

I won't deny that Spider-man is more popular. Thats a given but I can't see any unfair or unreasonable arguments posted here as to why Spider-man wins this that could reflect a fan-boy/girl influence. Feel free to quote one if you like and i'll review it.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Sometimes it is. No matter how skilled Batman is he can't dodge a bullet fired at his head at point blank range. Slade only has Spidey outclassed in experience and weapons. Everything else Pete has a severe advantage in. Maybe if Pete only had the advantage in strength and speed Slade would have a shot to bridge the gap but he doesn't. Pete had the advantage in strength, speed, agility, stamina and arguably durability and not by a small amount either. This sort of gap can't be bridged by skill and experience alone and thats not counting Pete's pre-cog or webbing.

Indeed, Pete's physical stats simply outrank Slade's by a massive degree and on top of that, even if Slade landed a shot on Peter with whatever weapon he was utilizing, remember that he took a shot to the torso, was bleeding out for the better part of the day, took on his Sinister Six (with help), and tossed a truck onto Norman Osborn before dying.

I'd say his durability and endurance is more than enough to handle Slade.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By krauser99

I think Slades better healing, super strength(not Spiderman level but still impressive), superior skill, superior mind. Normally Spidey is probably used to having a very strong speed edge against his opponents but he really would not have that against Slade.

Deathstroke chances seem very good possibly better.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By James_Lockart

@strider92 said: Slade only has Spidey outclassed in experience and weapons. Everything else Pete has a severe advantage in. Maybe if Pete only had the advantage in strength and speed Slade would have a shot to bridge the gap but he doesn't.

Not quite true chief. Slade has an immense advantage in intelligence. And it is not lab intelligence that Slade excels in it is the tactical and strategic aspects of warfare and combat that are his true power.

His usage of his brain for the purpose of warfare excels almost ALL fictional humans with rare exceptions.

He tends to gauge the opponent's moves and strengths and use that knowledge against them in a BIG WAY.

It's kinda what he does. That's what makes him so formidable against opponents of a greater stats such as the entire JLA or the Titans. He can kinda carry it without being unbelievable.

I, therefore, have chosen to side with Slade given his combat experience, super soldier durability and exceptional tactical intelligence. Might be going against the majority but then one has to rely on wisdom of their own now don't they?

@strider92 said: I can't see any unfair or unreasonable arguments posted here as to why Spider-man wins this that could reflect a fan-boy/girl influence. Feel free to quote one if you like and i'll review it.

Review this Chief: Ult Spiderman cause I like him more.

How could you miss it?

Oh Well.

8th post from the start in case you have any more problems locating it.

-

So there you have it.

One more thing: I have spent more money on Spiderman than Deathstoke. In fact WAY MORE. And I'm a bigger fan of the goofy, flawed Spidey then the steely, impersonal, and professional Slade. Yet in this case I feel that he will not take this battle away from the somewhat formidable Slade.

Nice Day Chief

: )

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By James_Lockart
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not quite true chief. Slade has an immense advantage in intelligence. And it is not lab intelligence that Slade excels in it is the tactical and strategic aspects of warfare and combat that are his true power.

Again intelligence only gets you so far. Take Midnighter for example the guy can calculate millions and millions of different ways to win (and nearly always does) but when faced with an opponent who outclasses him very badly his battle computer shows him minimal ways to win and sometimes millions of ways he's going to die. Without prep DS's intelligence is a mute point and won't come into play in a way that will shift the fight in his favor.

@strider92 said: Slade only has Spidey outclassed in experience and weapons. Everything else Pete has a severe advantage in. Maybe if Pete only had the advantage in strength and speed Slade would have a shot to bridge the gap but he doesn't.

His usage of his brain for the purpose of warfare excels almost ALL fictional humans with rare exceptions.

He tends to gauge the opponent's moves and strengths and use that knowledge against them in a BIG WAY.

It's kinda what he does. That's what makes him so formidable against opponents of a greater stats such as the entire JLA or the Titans. He can kinda carry it without being unbelievable.

I, therefore, have chosen to side with Slade given his combat experience, super soldier durability and exceptional tactical intelligence.

Again thats only useful if you can bridge the physicality gap between you and your opponent. It's no use if your opponent can hit you faster than it takes you to think up a plan. I disagree with him beating the JLA and Titans being believable. There is no way Slade should have a chance against someone like Flash or Green Lantern who have shown to react faster than Slade can even comprehend.

Might be going against the majority but then one has to rely on wisdom of their own now don't they?

Can't argue with that.

Review this Chief: Ult Spiderman cause I like him more.

How could you miss it?

Oh Well.

8th post from the start in case you have any more problems locating it.

And yes I had missed that one. Touché that one is blatantly biased lol!

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#44 JediXMan  Moderator

Yes, he is.

Care to prove it? Deathstroke has beaten Batman, tagged the Flash multiple times, and beat Dick after he became Batman.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By Onemoreposter

@jedixman said:

@alexander505 said:

Yes, he is.

Care to prove it? Deathstroke has beaten Batman, tagged the Flash multiple times, and beat Dick after he became Batman.

HAH...DeathStroke beats dick.......

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@alexander505 said:

Yes, he is.

LMAO!!!!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By laflux

@onemoreposter said:

@jedixman said:

@alexander505 said:

Yes, he is.

LMAO!!!!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade for a slight majority.

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

Still Ultimate Spider Man. He is as fast, much stronger, as durable, and has the major advantage of Spider Sense and Webbing.