• 78 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Do you think there's anyone in Comic Vine that knows Miles feats?

P.S: I've haven't see any battle threads with him in it think he could make a good battle?

#52 Posted by russellmania77 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

no prep than sad to say spider-man wins but i do believe batman would win with enough prep

#53 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Do you think there's anyone in Comic Vine that knows Miles feats?

P.S: I've haven't see any battle threads with him in it think he could make a good battle?

Cadence would probably be the guy to talk to...he's pretty much the "Ultimate Universe" guy

#54 Edited by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: The villain I was reffering to did not have prep, rather Spiderman made the mistake of talking about his powers and how they worked mid-battle. Anyway here are the best scan's I found of a genius manipulating the spider sense:

And a concussion grenade does not have to actually hit spiderman to work, the smoke and flash would fill up the room and the bang will bounce off the walls stunning Spidey.

#55 Edited by jashro44 (19545 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedckid: Iron man had prep to do that. I am not really sure what instance you are talking about with the villain so I can't comment but ultimate spider-man isn't going to explain his powers mid battle.

He doesn't need to see since spider-sense can guide him.

#56 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Yeah I know he had prep, I'm just trying to prove that the Spider sense can indeed be used against Spiderman.

Do you have any scans that show Spider sense works while blinded and deafened?

#57 Edited by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedckid said:

@jashro44: The villain I was reffering to did not have prep, rather Spiderman made the mistake of talking about his powers and how they worked mid-battle. Anyway here are the best scan's I found of a genius manipulating the spider sense:

And a concussion grenade does not have to actually hit spiderman to work, the smoke and flash would fill up the room and the bang will bounce off the walls stunning Spidey.

Great scan...except Tony had Prep...The Iron Spider Suit that Tony made for Pete and he wore for weeks was gathering information on the Spider-Sense. Tony says as much in the scan.

#58 Posted by jashro44 (19545 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedckid: Batman doesn't have prep here so those scans are not relevant.

I don't know if ultimate spider-man has fought blind folded (that would be a better question for @cadencev2 as I don't read much ultimate comics) however there are scans on the previous page of spider-man dodging bullets with his back turned so there does seem to be some guidance with ultimate spider-mans spider-sense.

#59 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedckid: LOL that is 616 Spidey anyway. Tony had Prep for that to use Spidey Sense against Batman. Stop wanking Batman in this Prepless battle.

#60 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: aren't we talking about the black spiderman?

No. Thta Spider Man has a different outfit and not the Pistcure being used. That Picture is Peter.

#61 Edited by Strider92 (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Pete should win with almost the same amount of ease as 616 one would in a random encounter.

#62 Posted by VeganDiet (977 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man takes it.

#63 Edited by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedckid said:

@jashro44: Yeah I know he had prep, I'm just trying to prove that the Spider sense can indeed be used against Spiderman.

Do you have any scans that show Spider sense works while blinded and deafened?

Daken is using his pheromones to screw with Spidey's Basic Senses...so he ignores them and concentrates solely on his Spider-Sense.

#64 Edited by nickzambuto (12871 posts) - - Show Bio

I give Spidey a clean 7-10 win.

Online
#65 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man kills him

#66 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: To be fair Ultimate Pete never hone his Spider Sense like 616 has during Civil War.

Doesnt matter as tho as Ultimate Petes Stats and Abilities allow him to beat Peak human like Punisher, Kraven, Elektra, the Enforcers, ect with ease.

Ultimate Spidey would have beaten Ultimate Hawkeye if not for Hawkeye Tranq Dart and Suker Punch attack.

#67 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I know...But DCkid posted a scan of 616 Spider-Man getting his Spider-Sense manipulated by Iron Man and then asked for any scans of Spider-Man's Spider-Sense working when his other senses did not.

1610's Peter's Spider-Sense never seemed to be quite as good as 616's...but to my recollection I can't think of anyone ever actually manipulating it either. It's immaterial to this debate regardless as in order to manipulate the Spider-Sense...Batman would have to have: a) knowledge of how it works; and b) Prep time.

#68 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Venom is the only one who could Manipulate the Spider sense in ultimate by Overloading it. That was it. It was a personnel connection.

#69 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Venom is the only one who could Manipulate the Spider sense in ultimate by Overloading it. That was it. It was a personnel connection.

Yeah....and that wasn't really active manipulation.

#70 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by Morphtek (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldnt Spider-man be capable of get closer enough to batman, to alteast to 1 or 2 shot batman in the face? C'mon he is a 9 toner.
BTW im pretty sure spidy's web will cus a lot of trouble for Batsy.

#72 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedckid said:

@cadencev2: I'm allowed to have an opinion, I'm Canadian.

1-Batman has beaten people above Spiderman.

2-Spidey sense is useless if Spiderman himself can not register the threat (he won't be able to because Batman's stealth is the next best thing to invisibility)

3-Spidey sense can be manipulated an used against Spiderman.

4-Batman has more experience than Spiderman.

5-Batman is more intelligent than Spiderman.

Batman will hospitalize Spiderman:

1. Spider-Man has beaten people above Batman....in fact...most everyone Spider-Man beats is above Batman. The whole "X has beaten people above Y" argument is so entirely worthless because it's always true the other way around as well

2. Spider-Sense detects any attack made against Peter...invisible or not.

3. Spider-Sense cannot be manipulated by Someone that doesn't even know about it's existence

4. Spider-Man still has vastly superior stats

5. Intelligence is a factor in prep battles. Less so in Random Encounters.

Spider-Man will hospitalize Batman

This.

#73 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Peter still wrecks.

#74 Posted by Tohoma (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey

#75 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult Spidey, rather easily.

#76 Posted by algorhythm511 (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

@shawnbaby said:

@thedckid said:

@cadencev2: I'm allowed to have an opinion, I'm Canadian.

1-Batman has beaten people above Spiderman.

2-Spidey sense is useless if Spiderman himself can not register the threat (he won't be able to because Batman's stealth is the next best thing to invisibility)

3-Spidey sense can be manipulated an used against Spiderman.

4-Batman has more experience than Spiderman.

5-Batman is more intelligent than Spiderman.

Batman will hospitalize Spiderman:

1. Spider-Man has beaten people above Batman....in fact...most everyone Spider-Man beats is above Batman. The whole "X has beaten people above Y" argument is so entirely worthless because it's always true the other way around as well

2. Spider-Sense detects any attack made against Peter...invisible or not.

3. Spider-Sense cannot be manipulated by Someone that doesn't even know about it's existence

4. Spider-Man still has vastly superior stats

5. Intelligence is a factor in prep battles. Less so in Random Encounters.

Spider-Man will hospitalize Batman

This.

Since when did Alfred have medical training?

#77 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

@shawnbaby said:

Spider-Man will hospitalize Batman

This.

Since when did Alfred have medical training?

He probably received some training from his days in MI-5. For everything else he probably just uses WebMD.

#78 Posted by dondave (34303 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey

Online