Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Spider-Man moving at Mach 3.5 is a ludicrously laughable theory.

Most street levelers dodge bullets, or at the least time them.

A combination of spider-sense and super speed allow him to dodge and contend with items moving at said speeds. Doesn't mean he himself does so.

Folks stating Spider-Man has Mach 3 speed because he app

ears, through artist rendering, to have dodged a bullet after it was fired is tres drole.

Here's Wolverine moving at Mach 3 everyone!!

Quicksilver, eat your heart out!

No people state it because he covered 2 miles in 5 seconds using Parkour on panel.

In any case, how fast you move isn't really important in battle if your combat speed can be matched. Wolverine can keep up with Peter in a H2H bout, and that what really matters.

The cynicism isn't needed.

What's with the wounded puppy attitude. Unbecoming. My post isn't in any way, shape or form addressed to you. Why you insist on taking everything I say so personally is a little off putting to be honest.

Here we go again!

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@super_soldierxii said:

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

A combination of spider-sense and super speed allow him to dodge and contend with items moving at said speeds. Doesn't mean he himself does so.

ears, through artist rendering, to have dodged a bullet after it was fired is tres drole.

No people state it because he covered 2 miles in 5 seconds using Parkour on panel.

In any case, how fast you move isn't really important in battle if your combat speed can be matched. Wolverine can keep up with Peter in a H2H bout, and that what really matters.

What's with the wounded puppy attitude. Unbecoming. My post isn't in any way, shape or form addressed to you. Why you insist on taking everything I say so personally is a little off putting to be honest.

Here we go again!

Yeah... and you're enjoying it just way too much. Instigator.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Wolverine008
VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, I am pretty confident (as are others on this site) that Wolverine does not hold a candle to 616 spider Man at all, and IMO would lose the majority to Ultimate Peter as well.

Well, unfortunately for you and those others, you are wrong, and the fact that Wolverine has consistently put up a good fight in almost all of his encounters with Spider-man proves that.

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciustheeternal said:

Anyway, I am pretty confident (as are others on this site) that Wolverine does not hold a candle to 616 spider Man at all, and IMO would lose the majority to Ultimate Peter as well.

Well, unfortunately for you and those others, you are wrong, and the fact that Wolverine has consistently put up a good fight in almost all of his encounters with Spider-man proves that.

Disagree with ya as Spider Man stats and feats and Webbing ability >>>> anything Wolverine has going for him. While Peter may not KO Wolverine, he does not have to. Also Ultimate Spider man by his limited feats is way more Web Spam happy than 616 counterpart granting a easier win.

Disagree with ya.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

You said its a "ludicrous" theory, one which I subscribe to and there is on panel evidence for. You said that fans which do it are "tres dole". So yeah, I will be "slightly" offended.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet said:

@luciustheeternal said:

Disagree with ya as Spider Man stats and feats and Webbing ability >>>> anything Wolverine has going for him. While Peter may not KO Wolverine, he does not have to. Also Ultimate Spider man by his limited feats is way more Web Spam happy than 616 counterpart granting a easier win.

Disagree with ya.

What "feats" does Spider-Man have that are so above Wolverine? Peter has stats and webbing, and Wolverine counters by having massive edges in terms of durability/damage soak, fighting skill, and damage output.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Wolverine008
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By VeganDiet
@luciustheeternal said:

@vegandiet said:

@luciustheeternal said:

Disagree with ya.

Sorry, but as I said, Wolverine has been completely capable of performing well against Spider-man in almost everyone one of their encounters. If it had just happened once or twice, maybe I'd agree with you, but even in what is possibly Logan's lowest showing, against SpOck Spider-man, he was capable of using his skill to pin Spider-man without much difficulty.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet said:

@luciustheeternal said:

Disagree with ya.

General statements all round. None you can back up. So, it remains your opinion only. One that's been dis-proven by their respective showings time and again.

For the record, the far more common consensus on the Vine, seeing as how you brought it up, is that Spider-Man wins against Wolverine via webbing incap only. Most die hard fans from both camps agree to this much.

And really, that's all he has going for him against Logan. His stats earn him a contenders spot in a hand to hand fight, but that is all. His strength is not enough to hurt Wolverine most of the time. His speed is not too overwhelming for Wolverine's own superhuman combat reflexes and by Spider-Man's own admission coupled with their showings proving it as so.

At the end of the day, it's really only his spider-sense that saves him and allows him to hang hand to hand for any length of time.

Disagree all you like. Many a person died believing the world was flat and the earth the center of the universe. World kept on turning round the sun all the same.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

You said its a "ludicrous" theory, one which I subscribe to and there is on panel evidence for. You said that fans which do it are "tres dole". So yeah, I will be "slightly" offended.

• Thought you had thicker skin.
  • Spider-Man does not travel at Mach 3 speeds.
  • Sorry to burst your subscription bubble.
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By laflux

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

No Caption Provided

Don't tag me again.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By VeganDiet

@super_soldierxii said:

On more than one occasion, he has.

Edit: In addition to the scan Laflux just posted, here is Spider-man covering miles in seconds on a different occasion:

No Caption Provided

There are also a few times when he has outraced bullets, not dodged, but straigt up outraced them.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@wolverine08 said:

What "feats" does Spider-Man have that are so above Wolverine? Peter has stats and webbing, and Wolverine counters by having massive edges in terms of durability/damage soak, fighting skill, and damage output.

Yes. Agreed.

Wolverine can end 616 Peter with a blow (claws), he cannot likely be KOed to blunt Damage due to his Admantium and Healing.

However by feats Spider Man has the Speed (Mach 3.5 if we used his highest feat like you brought up against me), Strength (not really important, but is a 20-25 toner easy), Spider Sense (to help counter any skill a foe has on ya), and Webbing for the easy Incap like he does on Lizard here.

No Caption Provided

Lizard > Wolverine in Stats, has Claws and Teeth too, and possibly better healing factor as well. Yet webbed into a position that he could not break out.

Point is Spider Man is tailored to beat Wolverine. Spider Man's powers, abilities, and speed out beats any of Wolverine advantages.

@vegandiet said:
@super_soldierxii said:

On more than one occasion, he has.

Indeed. Why are you against this speed that Spidey might have (I rate him Mach 1.5 maybe 2 myself) again? I remember this long argument you and @jashro44 had, but cannot find it.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By VeganDiet

@luciustheeternal: Spider-man was only able to incap Lizard that way because he had literally stabbed him in the brain with a harpoon just before. That's not even mentioning the massive skill, combat intelligence, and experience advantages that Wolverine has over the Lizard.

Edit regarding your above post: I'm not against Spider-man having this immense speed. I'm against deliberately ignoring that Wolverine has comparable combat speed when it has been consistently shown that he does.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Not Logan.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

General statements all round. None you can back up. So, it remains your opinion only. One that's been dis-proven by their respective showings time and again.

For the record, the far more common consensus on the Vine, seeing as how you brought it up, is that Spider-Man wins against Wolverine via webbing incap only. Most die hard fans from both camps agree to this much.

And really, that's all he has going for him against Logan. His stats earn him a contenders spot in a hand to hand fight, but that is all. His strength is not enough to hurt Wolverine most of the time. His speed is not too overwhelming for Wolverine's own superhuman combat reflexes and by Spider-Man's own admission coupled with their showings proving it as so.

At the end of the day, it's really only his spider-sense that saves him and allows him to hang hand to hand for any length of time.

Disagree all you like. Many a person died believing the world was flat and the earth the center of the universe. World kept on turning round the sun all the same.

As I said above to @wolverine08. Strength does not matter here. Only the fact Spider Man has webs, Superior Speed, and Spider Sense. Thats all he needs to win more often than not against Wolverine.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 juiceboks  Moderator

@luciustheeternal: Just wanted to point out..Lizard was outright blitzing Peter up until he had a brain lapse (or something like that) which gave Peter the chance to inject him with the tranq and thusly web him up.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

As I said above to @wolverine08. Strength does not matter here. Only the fact Spider Man has webs, Superior Speed, and Spider Sense. Thats all he needs to win more often than not against Wolverine.

Wolverine has tagged 616 Spider-Man oh so many times even with the Spider Sense. Ultimate Peter whom is slower is no exception with his inferior speed feats. Ultimate Peter has never web incapped someone with the avoidance Wolverine has in a one on one, and with Wolverine cutting webbing from people like Kaine whom has been picking up good web incap feats like catching werewolves with stats comparable to him and people with omni directional pyrokenesis, he has the feats to say he can cut and avoid webbing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By jashro44

For the record I think spider-man can react too and dodge things which are faster than sound, personally I don't think he can physically run faster than a bullet.

Again there is a difference between dodging a bullet after it is fired and literally out running a bullet. The latter cannot be done by street levellers. Some have a few feats like that but they're not exactly the norm.

@vegandiet said:

@luciustheeternal: Spider-man was only able to incap Lizard that way because he had literally stabbed him in the brain with a harpoon just before. That's not even mentioning the massive skill, combat intelligence, and experience advantages that Wolverine has over the Lizard.

Well Peter did state that he still had to use webbing to restrain him. So not sure if the brain stab stopped him.

All though I have actually rethought the scans and after a few points were shown to me I realized that its possible the webbing restrained him because Connors mind took control.

This one would be my fault because I showed him the scan admittedly. I guess its up for debate if webbing did actually restrain lizard in that fight (all though yes Peter won that fight due to luck really). All though webbing has restrained other people like scorpion and people much stronger than wolverine...Its strength varies between a tensile strength of 120 pounds per square inch-300 pounds per square inch so Logan wouldn't break 616 spider-mans webbing with strength....With his claws yes but not with strength.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck tres drole is.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

No Caption Provided

Don't tag me again.

Tag. (Here's a tissue).

Supersonic is Mach 2 which matches his official Marvel rankings.

I repeat, Spider-Man does not travel at Mach 3 speeds.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciustheeternal: Just wanted to point out..Lizard was outright blitzing Peter up until he had a brain lapse (or something like that) which gave Peter the chance to inject him with the tranq and thusly web him up.

Edit regarding your above post: I'm not against Spider-man having this immense speed. I'm against deliberately ignoring that Wolverine has comparable combat speed when it has been consistently shown that he does.

Aaaaaaand you both missed the point.

Read the Scan. It states "It takes every Web Catridge I got to keep him tied up" which shows Lizard was actively fighting against the Web Incap. Yes he was beaten when webbed, not my point! My point was after being webbed, he fought against it, and could not BREAK OUT OF IT even though he has better stats, claws, and a healing factor much like a certain character that people claim can easy get out of a web incap.

That was my point. Does this clarify my point of Wolverine NOT BEING ABLE to get out of a web incap?

@jashro44 said:

@vegandiet said:

Well Peter did state that he still had to use webbing to restrain him. So not sure if the brain stab stopped him.

All though I have actually rethought the scans and after a few points were shown to me I realized that its possible the webbing restrained him because Connors mind took control.

This one would be my fault because I showed him the scan admittedly. I guess its up for debate if webbing did actually restrain lizard in that fight (all though yes Peter won that fight due to luck really). All though webbing has restrained other people like scorpion and people much stronger than wolverine...Its strength varies between a tensile strength of 120 pounds per square inch-300 pounds per square inch so Logan wouldn't break 616 spider-mans webbing with strength....With his claws yes but not with strength.

Thank you, you get my point anyway.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

For the record I think spider-man can react too and dodge things which are faster than sound, personally I don't think he can physically run faster than a bullet.

Again there is a difference between dodging a bullet after it is fired and literally out running a bullet. The latter cannot be done by street levellers. Some have a few feats like that but they're not exactly the norm.

@vegandiet said:

I figured it was Peter being cautious because he knows how dangerous the Lizard can be. And I doubt the Lizard would have ended up in such a position for Peter to incap him so thoroughly without the "hypoon" being used. It seemed like the hypoon took the fight out of him, allowing Spider-man the easy incap. Connors' brain reasserting control is also a possible factor.

And I wasn't arguing that Wolverine would be able to break Spider-man's webs. I was just arguing that 9 times out of 10 Peter is not gonna have the easiest time incapping someone like Wolverine. Once he's webbed up, he's probably gonna stay that way a while, but webbing him up in the first place probably isn't going to be the easiest thing in the world.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciustheeternal:

My point was after being webbed, he fought against it, and could not BREAK OUT OF IT even though he has better stats, claws, and a healing factor much like a certain character that people claim can easy get out of a web incap.

It's like you just don't even read what other people say in debates Cadence. No one said Wolverine could break out of web incap once incapped, just that he can avoid getting incapped in the first place by cutting some webbing and make the process of incapping itself difficult.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

Wolverine has tagged 616 Spider-Man oh so many times even with the Spider Sense. Ultimate Peter whom is slower is no exception with his inferior speed feats. Ultimate Peter has never web incapped someone with the avoidance Wolverine has in a one on one, and with Wolverine cutting webbing from people like Kaine whom has been picking up good web incap feats like catching werewolves with stats comparable to him and people with omni directional pyrokenesis, he has the feats to say he can cut and avoid webbing.

Your right he web incap a whole team of casual bullet dodgers and meta humans in speed at the same time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Why are you ignoring this fact I brought up twice now?

Wolverine is not avoiding Web Incap from Ultimate Spider Man at all. No matter how much you like to disbelieve it :)

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the Scan. It states "It takes every Web Catridge I got to keep him tied up" which shows Lizard was actively fighting against the Web Incap. Yes he was beaten when webbed, not my point! My point was after being webbed, he fought against it, and could not BREAK OUT OF IT even though he has better stats, claws, and a healing factor much like a certain character that people claim can easy get out of a web incap.

That was my point. Does this clarify my point of Wolverine NOT BEING ABLE to get out of a web incap?

Just because he is able to so throughly web up a prone Lizard that had had the fight taken out of him doesn't mean he will be able to do so to Wolverine so easily. A Wolverine that is actively fighting back is going to be much harder to incap than a Lizard that had pretty much given up the ghost. Not saying Spider-man can't do it for a majority win, but it's not ever going to be easy.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Don't tag me again.

Tag. (Here's a tissue).

Supersonic is Mach 2 which matches his official Marvel rankings.

I repeat, Spider-Man does not travel at Mach 3 speeds.

Cough Cough Bull****.

http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/what-is-supersonic-flight-58.html#.U5uLZfldVCg

Super Sonic is anywhere from Mach 1-5!

Spider Man is Super Sonic? Then he is indeed Mach3+ as the feat shows.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By renamed040924

fightfightfight

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@luciustheeternal said:

Just because he is able to so throughly web up a prone Lizard that had had the fight taken out of him doesn't mean he will be able to do so to Wolverine so easily. A Wolverine that is actively fighting back is going to be much harder to incap than a Lizard that had pretty much given up the ghost. Not saying Spider-man can't do it for a majority win, but it's not ever going to be easy.

How is Wolverine getting out of this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Eve if he cut his hands free, he would not be able to move around the rest of his body to cut free.

No Caption Provided

Total Web Spam!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Wolverine008

@luciustheeternal:

Your right he web incap a whole team of casual bullet dodgers and meta humans in speed at the same time.

Dodging bullets and being a metahuman does not equate to being as fast as Wolverine, even if you'd like it to be.

Show me these people having avoidance such as so:

No Caption Provided

or so:

No Caption Provided

or so:

No Caption Provided

or so:

No Caption Provided

Then we can get somewhere.

Wolverine is not avoiding Web Incap from Ultimate Spider Man at all. No matter how much you like to disbelieve it :)

Wolverine can avoid web incap from Ultimate Spider-Man, no matter how many times Cadence throws out the same, unimpressive scans.

Because I am unimpressed.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciustheeternal:

My point was after being webbed, he fought against it, and could not BREAK OUT OF IT even though he has better stats, claws, and a healing factor much like a certain character that people claim can easy get out of a web incap.

It's like you just don't even read what other people say in debates Cadence. No one said Wolverine could break out of web incap once incapped, just that he can avoid getting incapped in the first place by cutting some webbing and make the process of incapping itself difficult.

No you did not make your self clear. Ultimate spider man as seen above can spam massive amounts of webbing (something 616 Peter never shown really) in a few split seconds.

Also you talk about me not reading what people wrote, why do you keep stating Ultimate Pter has NO FEATS tagging anyone other than fodder when i showed you his feat of Incapping multiple casual bullet Dogers at the same time huh?

Your not on your A Game today.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By VeganDiet

@luciustheeternal: Again, I'm not arguing that he's going to break out of the web spam. I'm arguing that it's not going to be so easy to completely incap him. Showing Spider-man web up some fodder and Doctor Octopus isn't doing much to change my mind.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@luciustheeternal:

No you did not make your self clear. Ultimate spider man as seen above can spam massive amounts of webbing (something 616 Peter never shown really) in a few split seconds.

Also you talk about me not reading what people wrote, why do you keep stating Ultimate Pter has NO FEATS tagging anyone other than fodder when i showed you his feat of Incapping multiple casual bullet Dogers at the same time huh?

I made myself completely clear to someone whom has basic reading capabilities. Ultimate Spider-Man hasn't web incapped anyone with the avoidance feats Wolverine has, and your scan spamming hasn't really shown other wise. Funny that me not on my A game is still more than enough to chew up and spit out your retorts.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By dondave

Wolverine is FTL, he deflected Cyclops Beams.

They move at the speed of light.

Logan blitzes Peter.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciustheeternal:

Dodging bullets and being a metahuman does not equate to being as fast as Wolverine, even if you'd like it to be.

Wolverine can avoid web incap from Ultimate Spider-Man, no matter how many times Cadence throws out the same, unimpressive scans.

So that is what it comes down to. Your not impressed at all and the fact remains Ultimate Peter tagged over 8 people, 4 of them with great speed feats and well establish in the Ultimate Verse, at the same time. Im not going to waste my day going through 150 issues of comics to prove ya, I already showed ya the speed of Electra, Moonknight, and Black Cat before.

But your unimpressed cause you like Wolverine more. Thats fine. I get that.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@luciustheeternal:

So that is what it comes down to. Your not impressed at all and the fact remains Ultimate Peter tagged over 8 people, 4 of them with great speed feats and well establish in the Ultimate Verse, at the same time. Im not going to waste my day going through 150 issues of comics to prove ya, I already showed ya the speed of Electra, Moonknight, and Black Cat before.

But your unimpressed cause you like Wolverine more. Thats fine. I get that.

Concession accepted.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Wolverine is FTL, he deflected Cyclops Beams.

They move at the speed of light.

Logan blitzes Peter.

LOL

@luciustheeternal said:

I made myself completely clear to someone whom has basic reading capabilities. Ultimate Spider-Man hasn't web incapped anyone with the avoidance feats Wolverine has, and your scan spamming hasn't really shown other wise. Funny that me not on my A game is still more than enough to chew up and spit out your retorts.

And I think your scans of Wolverine who gets tagged alot by less than spider Man often is not that impressive. So were even.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@wolverine08 said:

Concession accepted.

Cute, its the only way you feel you win any debate these days is with those smart phrases base on delusions of winning as usual, you will never change.

No Caption Provided

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cough Cough Bull****.

http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/what-is-supersonic-flight-58.html#.U5uLZfldVCg

I didn't even know that. Kl beans.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@vegandiet said:

@luciustheeternal: Again, I'm not arguing that he's going to break out of the web spam. I'm arguing that it's not going to be so easy to completely incap him. Showing Spider-man web up some fodder and Doctor Octopus isn't doing much to change my mind.

or the fact he Webbed up Electra (Blitzes Daredevil, and given Spidey a hard time when Peter held back), Moonknight (Near the same speed as Peter himself), Black Cat (matched Electra), Shang Chi (Beats down 30+ martial artist by himself), and more people at the same time.

Yeah totally fodder lol. I disagree.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@laflux said:

@luciustheeternal said:

Cough Cough Bull****.

I didn't even know that. Kl beans.

Haters going to hate Laflux.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Wolverine008

@luciustheeternal:

And I think your scans of Wolverine who gets tagged alot by less than spider Man often is not that impressive. So were even.

False Equivalency. Wolverine gets tagged a lot because he intentionally soaks damage.(Which is completely okay with Ultimate Spider-Man's blunt force) When avoidance is his goal, he has shown he is pretty damn fantastic with it as the scans I posted show. He will not try soak webbing because he knows the consequences of it touching him. Fact remains that you haven't given avoidance feats for anyone that Ultimate Peter has webbed up that are as good as Wolverine's. The only feat you can provide is them getting web incapped while being distracted. Oh so impressive.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet said:

or the fact he Webbed up Electra (Blitzes Daredevil, and given Spidey a hard time when Peter held back), Moonknight (Near the same speed as Peter himself), Black Cat (matched Electra), Shang Chi (Beats down 30+ martial artist by himself), and more people at the same time.

Yeah totally fodder lol.

Who were all in the midst of fights themselves. His track record of webbing those people up when they weren't distracted fighting a dozen different guys at once is far less impressive. Oh, and it's funny that you forgot to mention that not one, not two, but three of those people were able to escape from being webbed down in short order, and none of them are as strong or as well equipped as Wolverine. If anything that showing is more ammo for Wolverine supporters than it is for Spidey ones.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@luciustheeternal:

False Equivalency. Wolverine gets tagged a lot because he intentionally soaks damage.(Which is completely okay with Ultimate Spider-Man's blunt force) When avoidance is his goal, he has shown he is pretty damn fantastic with it as the scans I posted show. He will not try soak webbing because he knows the consequences of it touching him. Fact remains that you haven't given avoidance feats for anyone that Ultimate Peter has webbed up that are as good as Wolverine's.

Were going to agree to disagree. the evidence is there, and Ultimate Peter is not only more Web Spam happy, he is as fast, Spider Sense to compensate skill in avoiding attacks, and still has the knowledge of Wolverine to know brute force will not put him down.

Now do not get me started on Miles beating Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet:

Oh, and it's funny that you forgot to mention that not one, not two, but three of those people were able to escape from being webbed down in short order, and none of them are as strong or as well equipped as Wolverine. If anything that showing is more ammo for Wolverine supporters than it is for Spidey ones.

This I did not know, thanks for pointing this out.