• 185 results
#1 Posted by nickzambuto (12979 posts) - - Show Bio

Fully equipped and no knowledge besides what they already know of their own universe's version. Morals ON.

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm i'm going to go with Wolverine here. Although Ult Spider-man could get an Incap he was still just a kid I think 616 Logan might be too experienced for him to deal with effectively.

#3 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan would wipe the floor with Spidey.

#4 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Is this Ult. Peter or Miles?

Miles stands no chance tho his Spider sting could pull wins but lack of feats and skill is against Miles. I also believe Miles has no Spider sense? I believe he doesn't. Don't get into him at all.

Ultimate Pete does have a Spidey Sense and possesses more skill than the earlier 616 Peter ever showed in his comics. Pete also makes high use of Incap as well.

If Pete had his Venom suit I might give him the win. As he doesn't 616 Wolvie would more than likely cut him to bits..... I have spoken.

#5 Posted by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Is this Ult. Peter or Miles?

Miles stands no chance tho his Spider sting could pull wins but lack of feats and skill is against Miles. I also believe Miles has no Spider sense? I believe he doesn't. Don't get into him at all.

Ultimate Pete does have a Spidey Sense and possesses more skill than the earlier 616 Peter ever showed in his comics. Pete also makes high use of Incap as well.

If Pete had his Venom suit I might give him the win. As he doesn't 616 Wolvie would more than likely cut him to bits..... I have spoken.

Miles would definitely lose if it wasn't for the Venom Sting. But with it, he could win.

Pete stands a better chance for sure, as he isn't that far behind 616 Spider-Man in Stats. As CadanceV2 has mentioned before, his fighting skill isn't too bad, and while he doesn't have the Way of the Spider, I don't think that makes much of a difference, given how skilled Logan is anyway. I see it ending like 616 Spider-Man vs Wolverine (Incap), but with Logan pulling of enough wins to make it 50/50 either way.

#6 Edited by Son_of_simba (681 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine stomps he would probs take it easy on miles like he did with x-23 logans not the type to go all out on a inexperienced kid if he went all out he would one shot miles but if this is pete he wins

#8 Posted by LuciusTheEternal (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter would win, his go to move half the time is Web Spamming. he is also very skilled in his year as Spider Man compared to early years of 616 Pete.

#9 Posted by Eisenfauste (7330 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by jashro44 (19756 posts) - - Show Bio

Fully equipped and no knowledge besides what they already know of their own universe's version. Morals ON.

So did you intend this to be Peter or Miles?

#11 Edited by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Can soak all of Ultimate Parker's blunt force, speed to compete, on another planet in terms of skill, better damage output, has done well against Spider people more adept with their powers than Ultimate Peter, and I haven't seen web incap feats from Ultimate Peter that suggest that he can't cut through a good amount of his webs.

#12 Posted by dorukesin (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (12979 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

So did you intend this to be Peter or Miles?

Let's make it a two round thing.

#14 Edited by LuciusTheEternal (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Wolverine. Can soak all of Ultimate Parker's blunt force, speed to compete, on another planet in terms of skill, better damage output, has done well against Spider people more adept with their powers than Ultimate Peter, and I haven't seen web incap feats from Ultimate Peter that suggest that he can't cut through a good amount of his webs.

How is Wolverine moving in any way to cut out of this type of web incap? As seen he ties you completely, covers you completely, and more often than not the web stick to ya in every way.

Also as seen he has the speed and skill to tag multiple bullet dodgers at the same time in scans 5, and scans 7-8.

Also while Wolverine has tango with 616 Peter, Ultimate Peter is proven just as fast, and consistently uses Spider Sense as well to avoid attacks. While he has some low showings holding back against characters like Electra for example, he has time and again shown speed to flat out decimate blood thirtsy train killers with super human speeds.

Example would be Moon Knight here who has the mild version of Ultimate Cap SSS. It grants the guy Meta Human stats in speed, strength, and durability. Yet in scan 2 Spidey comments, "Man you are fast, faster than my fast, almost." Showing he is more than this Cap knock off Super Soldier can handle.

Another Example.

More impressive is Spidey fight with Doc Ock here. In this Ock uses his new found metal manipulation powers to make a hurricane of shrapnel to kill Peter and Jessica. He also uses his super fast Tentacles too, same tentacles that casually block the rapid speed firing of Ultimate Hawkeye who has Bullseye's accuracy. Yet in the whole fight Peter avoids the whirlwind of shrapnel and Ocks own attacks.

Peter should be as fast as 616 Peter by feats, and with his Spider Sense still hold a distinct advantage to dodging most of Logan's attacks.

That Spider Sense is still a major factor with Pete's speed for Wolverine. The Web incap seals the deal.

#15 Edited by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

@luciustheeternal:

How is Wolverine moving in any way to cut out of this type of web incap? As seen he ties you completely, covers you completely, and more often than not the web stick to ya in every way.

Because he can simply avoid the brunt of the webbing, and can cut off the remnants. Most of the web incap feats you presented have Peter stopping fodder and such via webbing, I'm betting none of thoese people actually have avoidance feats on par with Wolverine's. Wolverine has fought a 616 Spider-Man with vastly better web incapping feats like catching Shadowland Daredevil(Whom was blitzing several A list heroes like Iron Fist and others,) etc. and Wolverine has managed to cut set amounts of webbing from him before, and even recently, he was able to cut webbing shot at him from Kaine:

And Kaine has web incap feats under his belt like snatching up physically amped werewolves that were in the same league as him in terms of physical stats.

Wolverine has fought 616 Spider-Man numerous times and can put that experience to use according to the OP, he's going to be expecting webbing.

Also while Wolverine has tango with 616 Peter, Ultimate Peter is proven just as fast, and consistently uses Spider Sense as well to avoid attacks.

Ultimate Spider-Man is just as fast as 616 Spider-Man? What proof supports this? We are talking about a 616 Spider-Man whom has dodged a 4,000 FPS bullet after it has been fired, has blitzed people like Daredevil(Whom bats bullets away after they have been fired) before Matthew's Radar Sense could pick up on him, can cover 2 miles in 5 seconds using Parkour, etc. Ultimate Peter is fast, but I haven't seen anything that would make it valid to laud him to be a tit for tat equal to 616 Spider-Man.

Example would be Moon Knight here who has the mild version of Ultimate Cap SSS. It grants the guy Meta Human stats in speed, strength, and durability. Yet in scan 2 Spidey comments, "Man you are fast, faster than my fast, almost." Showing he is more than this Cap knock off Super Soldier can handle.

I would consider a more impressive performance Wolverine being able to take on Captain America, someone with bonafide metahumans stats and showings of being a top tier martial artist while he was exhausted and working with a weakened healing factor while also simultaneously dealing with interference from Nuke on the side but still winning decisively.

More impressive is Spidey fight with Doc Ock here. In this Ock uses his new found metal manipulation powers to make a hurricane of shrapnel to kill Peter and Jessica. He also uses his super fast Tentacles too, same tentacles that casually block the rapid speed firing of Ultimate Hawkeye who has Bullseye's accuracy. Yet in the whole fight Peter avoids the whirlwind of shrapnel and Ocks own attacks.

Doc Ock really isn't comparable to Wolverine in terms of capabilities, fighting styles,etc. so I don't see why Peter's fight against him holds weight here.

and with his Spider Sense still hold a distinct advantage to dodging most of Logan's attacks.

And Wolverine has managed to touch 616 Spider-Man numerous times even with Spider Sense. He's casually dodged Peter with a cigar in his mouth while simultaneously tagging him, he's managed outmaneuver and tag a pissed off Spider-Man three consecutive times while holding back, recently he caught Spock in a chokehold despite Spock sensing him and wanting to evade him. With Wolverine's combination of skill and speed, he's fully capable of touching Ultimate Peter.

#16 Posted by AdamAnouer (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Peter is even more wirey than his Amazing counter part and even more adept at the whole taunting thing which Logan constantly falls for. Peter wins, Miles on the other hand constantly falls prey to his own inexperience.

#17 Posted by DeathHero61 (5366 posts) - - Show Bio

Pete 1610 isn't too far from 616. He takes it probably.

#18 Edited by highaccuser (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan

#19 Posted by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by highaccuser (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20185 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Pete cause web spam

#22 Edited by LuciusTheEternal (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

Because he can simply avoid the brunt of the webbing, and can cut off the remnants. Most of the web incap feats you presented have Peter stopping fodder and such via webbing, I'm betting none of thoese people actually have avoidance feats on par with Wolverine's.

Did you miss this scan? Here let me show you again.

Spider man is avoiding attacks from the following people: Moonknight (Superhuman in speed and close to Spider Man), Electra (Blitzes other super humans all the time), Shang Chi (Establish in a few Mini shorts as a unrealistic master of fighting), Iron Fist (Has chi powers to amp stats), Kingpins Enforcers (3 well establish peak humans in USM series), Black Cat (another bad@$$ that stalemates Electra), Hammer Head, and a few fodder guys.

So lets recap, Spider man is dodging attacks in a royal rumble of a crap ton characters who are close to Peter in speed by feats themselves and more skilled as fighters, yet Peter tags ALL OF THEM in one Web Spamming attack.

Wolverine dodging how by his lonesome? Truth is this feat proves alone you cannot say he cannot tag Wolverine at all.

Wolverine has fought a 616 Spider-Man with vastly better web incapping feats like catching Shadowland Daredevil(Whom was blitzing several A list heroes like Iron Fist and others,) etc. and Wolverine has managed to cut set amounts of webbing from him before, and even recently, he was able to cut webbing shot at him from Kaine:

Show me a scan of 616 Spider Man using Web incap and failed on wolverine? I can show what happens when 616 Peter tried to incap Wolverine.

Thats what happen. Wolverine was incapacitated for a short time as Spider man ran away.

Or maybe this scan. Wolverine was trapped till teleported out of the webbing.

I see no reason why Ultimate cannot do better with his Web Spamming feats.

And Kaine has web incap feats under his belt like snatching up physically amped werewolves that were in the same league as him in terms of physical stats.

Kaine has no Spider Sense to help him with webbing. Nor uses Web incap as a means to win in most fights unlike the mass amount of Webbing feats I should for Peter. Peter in my scans uses mass amount of web spamming unlike the single strains Kaine tried once.

Kaine Web Spam is barely Web Spam on top of that. He ties people up, not Spams webs in attacks. Not even comparable.

Wolverine has fought 616 Spider-Man numerous times and can put that experience to use according to the OP, he's going to be expecting webbing.

Ultimate Spider-Man is just as fast as 616 Spider-Man? What proof supports this? We are talking about a 616 Spider-Man whom has dodged a 4,000 FPS bullet after it has been fired, has blitzed people like Daredevil(Whom bats bullets away after they have been fired) before Matthew's Radar Sense could pick up on him, can cover 2 miles in 5 seconds using Parkour, etc. Ultimate Peter is fast, but I haven't seen anything that would make it valid to laud him to be a tit for tat equal to 616 Spider-Man.

You say dodged one time, ONE TIME FEAT, and a super high feat at that btw, of dodging a 4000 FPS bullet. Well first of I can easily claim that is a WIS/PIS feat as it is the highest speed feat we have for Spider Man and none of the others come close.

By your words of Wolverine being as fast as 616 Peter puts Wolverine at Mach 3.5. Laughable to say the least. Even your bro Super Soldier has debated Jashro44 that Spider Man is barely Mach 1 in speed. Sop much for your argument there.

The fact is Ultimate Peter has time and again dances between bullets and moves faster than most thanks to his Spider Speed with Spider Sense. He is for the most part on par with 616 Spider Man's average speed feats, as in not one time PIS feats, his bulk of feats.

I would consider a more impressive performance Wolverine being able to take on Captain America, someone with bonafide metahumans stats and showings of being a top tier martial artist while he was exhausted and working with a weakened healing factor while also simultaneously dealing with interference from Nuke on the side but still winning decisively.

Doc Ock really isn't comparable to Wolverine in terms of capabilities, fighting styles,etc. so I don't see why Peter's fight against him holds weight here.

I agree Doc Ock is a different beast all together to the fight Wolverine would approach, what can be seen is Doc Ocks whirlwind of shrapnel chaos and speed of his own tentacle attacks being easily avoided by the Spider Sense and Speed of Ultimate Peter as a good showing how Ultimate peter can and should easily avoid the one directional attacks of Wolverine's claws.

And Wolverine has managed to touch 616 Spider-Man numerous times even with Spider Sense. He's casually dodged Peter with a cigar in his mouth while simultaneously tagging him, he's managed outmaneuver and tag a pissed off Spider-Man three consecutive times while holding back, recently he caught Spock in a chokehold despite Spock sensing him and wanting to evade him. With Wolverine's combination of skill and speed, he's fully capable of touching Ultimate Peter.

At the same time 616 Peter has embarrassed Wolverine by feats as well.

Here Peter takes one the X-men and embarrassed Wolverine in the middle of fighting others.

Here Spidey blitzes Wolverine with his Web Catapult, too fast for Wolverine to duck, slice, ect.

I showed this but here it is again, Spidey Dancing around Wolverine with ease, while webbing him up.

This may be a low showing of Wolverine being KOed, but its a accurate showing of Superior Spider man speed vs Wolverine's own speed.

Wolverine could not land a single blow on a looser Morals SpOck.

The fact is 616 Peter (or SpOck with Peter's body) more often than not is slightly superior to Wolverine in all stats but Durability.

I see no reason why Wolverine should win this in any majority. Ultimate Spider Man may not be as impressive to 616 in Strength, but his Durability is very close, his Speed is pretty much even, still has a great Spider Sense, and he Web Spams like a boss.

#23 Posted by Experio (14300 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#24 Edited by jashro44 (19756 posts) - - Show Bio

@luciustheeternal: IIRC the web catapult scan is from marvel adventures. People just post it to troll wolverine08.

#25 Edited by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio

@luciustheeternal:

Because he can simply avoid the brunt of the webbing, and can cut off the remnants. Most of the web incap feats you presented have Peter stopping fodder and such via webbing, I'm betting none of thoese people actually have avoidance feats on par with Wolverine's. Wolverine has fought a 616 Spider-Man with vastly better web incapping feats like catching Shadowland Daredevil(Whom was blitzing several A list heroes like Iron Fist and others,) etc. and Wolverine has managed to cut set amounts of webbing from him before, and even recently, he was able to cut webbing shot at him from Kaine:

Also while Wolverine has tango with 616 Peter, Ultimate Peter is proven just as fast, and consistently uses Spider Sense as well to avoid attacks.

and with his Spider Sense still hold a distinct advantage to dodging most of Logan's attacks.

The scan you gave is of Fire Salamander, not Carlos and Esmeralda Lobo. Its still relevant I guess because he had omnidirectional Pyrokinesis, and Kaine's webbing was strong enough to overcome it.

This is probably what your referring to.

As for the rooftop fight Peter had with Wolverine, there is context to the fight. Peter actually thought Wolverine was an impostor, and held back throughout most of the fight (after he destroyed a chimney post trying to tag Logan, he reckoned that if wasn't Logan, he could seriously harm him with full power punches). Wolverine likewise wanted to know why Peter was attacking, so wasn't fighting at full capacity.

Personally I think the fight can go either way.

#26 Posted by dondave (34567 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan

#27 Posted by jashro44 (19756 posts) - - Show Bio

By your words of Wolverine being as fast as 616 Peter puts Wolverine at Mach 3.5. Laughable to say the least. Even your bro Super Soldier has debated Jashro44 that Spider Man is barely Mach 1 in speed. Sop much for your argument there.

For the record what super_soldier was debating was spider-mans travel speed being mach 1. He wasn't talking about his reaction speed.

There is a difference between dodging a bullet after it is fired and actually being able to move as fast as a bullet.

#28 Edited by LuciusTheEternal (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@luciustheeternal: IIRC the web catapult scan is from marvel adventures. People just post it to troll wolverine08.

Thanks, I see it ALL THE TIME in Spider Man vs Wolverine threads, and many people use it as reference in debates too. The rest are legit from what I posted I assume.

@jashro44 said:

@luciustheeternal said:

For the record what super_soldier was debating was spider-mans travel speed being mach 1. He wasn't talking about his reaction speed.

There is a difference between dodging a bullet after it is fired and actually being able to move as fast as a bullet.

Thats the point. Spider Man moved after the 4000 FPS Bullet was fired by Kraven's own words. He would move Mach 3.5, something Wolverine can never hope to accomplish speed wise at all.

#29 Posted by jashro44 (19756 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by OreoAssassin (4267 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#31 Posted by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6180 posts) - - Show Bio

Never really followed Ult. Spider-Man. Lack of knowledge doesn't really entitle me to an opinion here.

That said, if he's even remotely the lesser of 616 Parker, he loses without doubt.

#33 Posted by VeganDiet (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@luciustheeternal: The scan you posted where Wolverine teleported out of Spider-man's webs was non-canon as well.

And Wolverine takes this. He can give the more skilled and more experience 616 Spidey a good tussle, he should be able to eventually land a solid hit and take Ult. Spidey down.

#34 Posted by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

@luciustheeternal: Eh, got to be honest, you kind of lost the chance for me to take you seriously when you decided to drop a non canon scan of Spider-Man slinging Wolverine, and a confused Wolverine whom was holding back got owned by Spock. I generally tend to find it hard to take anyone seriously whom thinks that posting the Spock instance as a showing off Wolverine's true speed in comparison to Spider-Man. But here is Wolverine breaking free of webbing for ya:

#35 Posted by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio

@luciustheeternal: Eh, got to be honest, you kind of lost the chance for me to take you seriously when you decided to drop a non canon scan of Spider-Man slinging Wolverine, and a confused Wolverine whom was holding back got owned by Spock. I generally tend to find it hard to take anyone seriously whom thinks that posting the Spock instance as a showing off Wolverine's true speed in comparison to Spider-Man. But here is Wolverine breaking free of webbing for ya:

Like I pretty much agree with you on the consensus of a Standard Wolverine vs Spider-Man battle, but you're using faulty feats. In the first scan, Peter is weakened due to the effects of the Other. The second scan is not even cannon IIRC

#36 Posted by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

Never really followed Ult. Spider-Man. Lack of knowledge doesn't really entitle me to an opinion here.

That said, if he's even remotely the lesser of 616 Parker, he loses without doubt.

Thanks for being honest, and his inferior to 616 Parker.

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:
@wolverine08 said:

Like I pretty much agree with you on the consensus of a Standard Wolverine vs Spider-Man battle, but you're using faulty feats. In the first scan, Peter is weakened due to the effects of the Other. The second scan is not even cannon IIRC

The Other effects wouldn't effect the webbing, and second scan is from the Jason Aaron Spider-Man/Wolverine series IIRC. My bad if it isn't.

#38 Posted by dondave (34567 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#39 Posted by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: He had the Queen's mutation at the time, and organic webbing which comes with it, so his health and vitality would have compromised its quality. Even if we ignore that, being weakened is going to affect how well it covers Wolverine, making it easier to break out from.

Pretty sure the second scan is from Marvel Adventures.

#40 Posted by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@wolverine08: He had the Queen's mutation at the time, and organic webbing which comes with it, so his health and vitality would have compromised its quality. Even if we ignore that, being weakened is going to affect how well it covers Wolverine, making it easier to break out from.

Pretty sure the second scan is from Marvel Adventures.

Fair enough.

#41 Posted by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6180 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man moving at Mach 3.5 is a ludicrously laughable theory.

Most street levelers dodge bullets, or at the least time them.

A combination of spider-sense and super speed allow him to dodge and contend with items moving at said speeds. Doesn't mean he himself does so.

Folks stating Spider-Man has Mach 3 speed because he app

ears, through artist rendering, to have dodged a bullet after it was fired is tres drole.

Here's Wolverine moving at Mach 3 everyone!!

Quicksilver, eat your heart out!
#43 Posted by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

A combination of spider-sense and super speed allow him to dodge and contend with items moving at said speeds. Doesn't mean he himself does so.

ears, through artist rendering, to have dodged a bullet after it was fired is tres drole.

@laflux :)

#44 Edited by LuciusTheEternal (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:
@wolverine08 said:

@wolverine08: I kinda stop taking ya seriously as well when you post out of context scans, and non canon stuff too to make a point. :)

Im sorry I am not a Wolverine or 616 Spider Man fan, and I am sorry my knowledge is limited to the very debates I see time and again on this site. I also noticed your not knowledgeable as all get out on Ultimate Marvel universe in general either, so were even I guess. After all, thats why we are debating it. We both see the other as inferior in the knowledge of said characters.

Thats the fun here :)

Anyway, I am pretty confident (as are others on this site) that Wolverine does not hold a candle to 616 spider Man at all, and IMO would lose the majority to Ultimate Peter as well.

#45 Posted by MN_Logan (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter stands on a building and shoots webs at Wolverine until one of them gets pissed off and leaves.

#46 Edited by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

@luciustheeternal:

Anyway, I am pretty confident (as are others on this site) that Wolverine does not hold a candle to 616 spider Man at all

I don't really give a damn as to what these anonymous others think. He does, and has proven so. He has stalemated Peter, have had upperhands on him at times, has pinned/ outmaneuvered him three consecutive times, etc. He's done more than enough to show that he's a dangerous threat to 616 Spider-Man, and the day 616 Peter enters a non context fight with a full functioning morals off Wolverine without webbing, he'll die.

@super_soldierxii, eat your heart out at Spider superiority!

#47 Posted by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio

No people state it because he covered 2 miles in 5 seconds using Parkour on panel.

In any case, how fast you move isn't really important in battle if your combat speed can be matched. Wolverine can keep up with Peter in a H2H bout, and that what really matters.

The cynicism isn't needed.

#48 Posted by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio
Nope this was a bad idea. Laters guys

#49 Edited by LuciusTheEternal (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:
Nope this was a bad idea. Laters guys

Yeah I thought yo swore off Spidey anything vs Wolverine anything debates. LOL

@luciustheeternal:

Anyway, I am pretty confident (as are others on this site) that Wolverine does not hold a candle to 616 spider Man at all

I don't really give a damn as to what these anonymous others think. He does, and has proven so. He has stalemated Peter, have had upperhands on him at times, has pinned/ outmaneuvered him three consecutive times, etc. He's done more than enough to show that he's a dangerous threat to 616 Spider-Man, and the day 616 Peter enters a non context fight with a full functioning morals off Wolverine without webbing, he'll die.

@super_soldierxii, eat your heart out at Spider superiority!

Seriously though....

#50 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6180 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

No people state it because he covered 2 miles in 5 seconds using Parkour on panel.

In any case, how fast you move isn't really important in battle if your combat speed can be matched. Wolverine can keep up with Peter in a H2H bout, and that what really matters.

The cynicism isn't needed.

What's with the wounded puppy attitude. Unbecoming. My post isn't in any way, shape or form addressed to you. Why you insist on taking everything I say so personally is a little off putting to be honest.