Battle on the New York streets.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Feel like arguing for DD and Elektra, so come at me kiddies.

Fizz Elektra is spelled with a K, not a "c."

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Feel like arguing for DD and Elektra, so come at me kiddies.

Fizz Elektra is spelled with a K, not a "c."

common spelling gets me every time.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't know enough of the Ultimate Team to properly argue against them, but I really, really want to! (:P)

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Daredevil and Elektra win in a very hard fight with Matt as MVP.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Wanna CaV This by chance? I can give a good argument.

I don't know enough about the ultimate team. I will do some research first to see if its a fair cav. I will be down if it is relatively fair, it does not have to be dead even(I just need something to work with :D)

I would be using DD and Elektra, correct?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@thenaughtytitan: Wanna CaV This by chance? I can give a good argument.

I don't know enough about the ultimate team. I will do some research first to see if its a fair cav. I will be down if it is relatively fair, it does not have to be dead even(I just need something to work with :D)

I would be using DD and Elektra, correct?

Yeah. Hit me up and let me know.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@wrglfan2814 said:

@thenaughtytitan: What stopping miles from going invisible than spamming venom blasts and webs on team 2? At least In the second round.

Lol! DD's Radar stops it, invisibility does not work on DD!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Jessica might be a bit out of their league honestly...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of feats does ultimate spider woman have?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

She's pretty much the same as Ultimate Peter.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@highaccuser said:

But does she have some good feats to back up being able to handle DD or Elektra?(separately of course, you say she is out of their league so that should mean she could beat both separately)

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Still no awnser for venom sting, web spam, or a simple one shot.

That implies he touches DD before he gets taken out.

Web spam

Miles is not close to good enough of a marksman to do this, DD will dodge.

venom sting

This of course means he has to put his hands on DD, I don't see this happening. From what I have seen Miles is not fast enough.

one shot.

Again he has to put his hands on DD whom is faster and can put him down with one shot.

This is all I am going to say and want to say, I may be doing a CAV on this so I am not going to argue it until then.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Ult Spiderwoman Solos

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@highaccuser said:

But does she have some good feats to back up being able to handle DD or Elektra?(separately of course, you say she is out of their league so that should mean she could beat both separately)

Peter could lift a semi-truck while dying. If she has that kind of strength she can one-shot either of them and Peter has some good speed feats like weaving around lasers before his prime so she's probably faster. I think good spiders are generally beyond peak humans and honestly she might solo.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Ult Spiderwoman Solos

Really? She is that powerful?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@highaccuser said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@highaccuser said:

Peter could lift a semi-truck while dying. If she has that kind of strength she can one-shot either of them and Peter has some good speed feats like weaving around lasers before his prime so she's probably faster. I think good spiders are generally beyond peak humans and honestly she might solo.

I know nothing about ultimate spider woman, any impressive feats? Having the strength to one shot either does not mean she has the speed to touch them.

Any speed feats you can post that belong to her?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@highaccuser said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@highaccuser said:

I know nothing about ultimate spider woman, any impressive feats? Having the strength to one shot either does not mean she has the speed to touch them.

No, but if she's as fast as Ult. Peter she might just be too fast for them.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: She's just a female Ult Peter Parker, with organic webbing. Unlike Miles, she's a good fighter and she isn't the goody goody miles is. Not that she's some sort of stone cold killer though.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@highaccuser said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@highaccuser said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@highaccuser said:

No, but if she's as fast as Ult. Peter she might just be too fast for them.

Does she have any feats to say she is as fast as him?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@wrglfan2814 said:

@thenaughtytitan: What has Matt done that suggests he can dance around miles without getting tagged once? He's kept up with 616 peter in combat speed. At worst hes going to at least tag Matt once.

Also are you serious about Matt one shotting miles?

It will take time to tag matt, time that he does not have. I am completely serious about Matt one shotting, why can't he?

@lukehero any on panel statements? Any feats that put her on his level? I am just asking because I am ignorant on the subject....

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: They are clones made by Ult Doc Ock, same stats, same power levels, same numbers in the Ult Handbook. She has a lot of experince from being in Shield, Ultimaties, and IIRC she has Ult Peters memories. So she would have gained experince from memorioes as well.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@thenaughtytitan: They are clones made by Ult Doc Ock, same stats, same power levels, same numbers in the Ult Handbook. She has a lot of experince from being in Shield, Ultimaties, and IIRC she has Ult Peters memories. So she would have gained experince from memorioes as well.

That's cool but arguing with her is kind of tricky. FIzz wants to do a cav so basically that means he will be arguing with ultimate peter feats for her....

Was it stated they have the same power level? Ult handbook does not really sell me completely. Clones are not exactly similar considering environmental changes, her being a clone does not make her exactly peter's level, so I would have to see it said on panel that they are the same power level.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Once again what makes you think it would take time to tag Matt? Miles has combat speed somewhere In the range of peter.

Matt can't one shot him because just like all spider men he has superhuman durability. The same can't be said for Matt however.

Man you don't know enough about DD to argue against him. Matt can use pressure points, he has put down people far more durable than Miles with them.

I am done with debating in this thread per me doing a CAV with the same characters later...

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thenaughtytitan: For more knowledge on Ult. Spiderwoman she did manhandle Peter once when he was angry with her and attacking her. I can't remember though if they had any other fights then this. If you need issue number or the scans I can provide them.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: For more knowledge on Ult. Spiderwoman she did manhandle Peter once when he was angry with her and attacking her. I can't remember though if they had any other fights then this. If you need issue number or the scans I can provide them.

Thanks man, I will take your word for it. I think doing the cav would be pretty fair. Elektra and DD have a lot more showings to pull feats from and Miles is kind of a weak link IMO. I will need to do some more research before I decide to do the cav with fizz though...

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrglfan2814: Daredevil is too skilled for Miles who is still relatively a rookie, and he is at least on Miles´ level of speed.

Look how fast Matt was, and he was new to the superhero stuff at that time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If Miles goes invisible it won´t help him, Matt´s radar sense can easily tell where he is. But to be honest I think Daredevil would fight Spider-Woman because she is the bigger gun and let Elektra handle Miles. Ultimate Elektra, who is less skilled than 616 Elektra was doing a good job against Ultimate Peter, and Ultimate Peter >>>>>>>>>>>>> Miles.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: So from those short statements you can automatically assume I know nothing of daredevil? Also pressure points is a close range attack. Matt wont go into close range with miles without getting one shotted.

Judging by your arguments so far you don't know much of miles.

Uhh, this is pointless. Please go home, you don't know enough about Matt to argue against him. First of all you thought invisibility(which is actually camouflage) would work on him. Second, you were completely oblivious as to how Matt could win the fight.

Matt is faster than Miles, if you don't know this then you know next to nothing about Matt. Matt is the far superior fighter and his radar sense gives him a clear advantage in dodging hits or anything Miles throws at him. Matt can get up close without getting one shotted and in getting up close he will one shot mile's himself.

I am not going to argue with you any further, I am doing a cav and I don't feel like giving away an argument and you also clearly lack the knowledge to argue against Matt.

Spider woman could be a game changer but stop acting like Miles is going to whoop Matt, he won't.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Agreed, the combination of skill, speed and radar will effectively allow DD to dodge anything thrown at him. Matt would beat miles arse...

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: IMO, she may be the slightly weaker. She has stated to be 6 tons, but she does not have the higher caliber Peter feats. She does and shows to have the same speed and durability though. She also only has peters memories from right before the Clone Saga which is nearly half of Peter's career, early one.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: IMO, she may be the slightly weaker. She has stated to be 6 tons, but she does not have the higher caliber Peter feats. She does and shows to have the same speed and durability though. She also only has peters memories from right before the Clone Saga which is nearly half of Peter's career, early one.

Isn't she a clone of Peter? Why aren't we allowed to use Peters strength feats for her?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Isn't she a clone of Peter? Why aren't we allowed to use Peters strength feats for her?

Two reasons. Peter is a boy. Genetic factors of the sex is a factor. Peter has better strength showings. We never seen her limits.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Two reasons. Peter is a boy. Genetic factors of the sex is a factor. Peter has better strength showings. We never seen her limits.

3rd reason: Environmental changes dictate a lot about a person so her being a clone does not mean she is the exact same as peter in all areas.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I'll ask again, what makes you think Matt is so far ahead of miles ( someone in 616 peters range of speed) that he can dodge every hit without getting tagged once? I'll admit I'm not a huge daredevil expert, but I know enough to definitively say he's not going to go a whole fight with miles without getting tagged once. Matt's fighting skill is pretty much irrelevant since he is far outclassed in every are except for strength and speed.

Also please explain to me how Matt is going to go into extreme close range with someone in peters speed tier without getting tagged once. Still haven't seen any striking feats from Matt that says he can one shot miles.

As far as matts radar sense miles has spider sense something much superior to that.

What did I say, you need to actually read my comments. I am not going to throw up my debate for Matt considering I am doing a one on one debate with the creator of this thread. Anyway your points are terrible, fighting skill does not matter? Lol, that is the biggest load of bs that you have said thus far.

Still haven't seen any striking feats from Matt that says he can one shot miles.

Go do some research, buy a comic, go on wiki, look at a respect thread. He floored down Mr. Hyde with a nerve strike.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Ok so instead of telling me to learn more knowledge of daredevil how about you provide a sensical argument.

Yes fighting skill doesnt matter if your oponnet can literally one shot you.

From what I've seen Hyde's strength and ability fluctuates. He goes from taking on hulk and Thor to getting beaten by daredevil. Also do you have any idea how powerful mile venom blasts are? He one shotted peter parker, rhino and taskmaster with them.

Ok so instead of telling me to learn more knowledge of daredevil how about you provide a sensical argument.

I already explained why i'm not going to do that.

Yes fighting skill doesnt matter if your oponnet can literally one shot you.

Yes it does little one. DD can one shot him. Please stop this is just.........smh..........

Bye, do some research. I already explained why im not going to argue with you.

1. Doing a cav with the creator of this thread and I don't really feel like giving out arguments.
  2. You are not knowledgeable enough to argue with....it is a waste of time for me......
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for rootingforthebadguy
RootingForTheBadGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey solos.