User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44

Spider-Man (ultimate)

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals are on
  • Ultimate Peter parker knows he is going into a series of fights
  • Ultimate Peter gets 6 hours of rest between each round
  • Everyone has standard gear (unless stated otherwise)
  • Pre 52 dc charcaters
  • Gauntlet is won through KO/Death/Incapacitation

• Begin visible
  • unpopulated
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Gauntlet

*gauntlet is in random order and does not go from easiest to hardest*

1. Batman & Dick Grayson
  2. Deadpool
  3. Hobgoblin (Kingsley)
  4. Miles Morales
  5. Beast
  6. Hellboy
  7. Deathstroke
  8. Wolverine (has his healing factor)
  9. Luther Strode
  10. Kraven the Hunter

Can he clear?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

No he can't.

1. Win

2. Win

3. Win (i guess)

4. Lose(imho)

5. Win

6. Lose(tough fight for hellboy though)

7. Win

8. Win (by Making Wolverine incapable of fighting only)

9. Lose

10. Lose

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not too sure on the rest but stops at Kraven imo

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think Wolverine has what it takes to drop Ultimate Spider-Man due to his overall inferiority in terms to 616 Peter, but I am not as knowledgeable on his workings as I am 616 Spider-Man's, so I shall ask my homies @laflux and @wyldsong what they think.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Order of this out of whack, but he can beat most of them.

USM isn't that much weaker than 616. He doesn't have as high strength showings but he's got the agility/speed/webbing down np.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Wolverine has what it takes to drop Ultimate Spider-Man due to his overall inferiority in terms to 616 Peter, but I am not as knowledgeable on his workings as I am 616 Spider-Man's, so I shall ask my homies @laflux and @wyldsong what they think.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Order of this out of whack, but he can beat most of them.

Well thats why I put this:

@jashro44 said:

*gauntlet is in random order and does not go from easiest to hardest*

I usually don't focus on the order of my gauntlets when I make them.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Man, Ultimate Pete was a good kid, tough and his death was heroic and tragic. He had some skills, he just doesn't compare to 616 Pete in my estimation. He was no slouch either, but to be honest, Kingsley Hobgoblin would be a tough one for him, since that guy plays at the level of current 616 Pete. I would lean more toward Kingsley there. I think he most definitely stops at Miles though.

As for Wolvie, he would beat Ultimate Pete for the majority.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@wolverine08 said:

Man, Ultimate Pete was a good kid, tough and his death was heroic and tragic. He had some skills, he just doesn't compare to 616 Pete in my estimation. He was no slouch either, but to be honest, Kingsley Hobgoblin would be a tough one for him, since that guy plays at the level of current 616 Pete. I would lean more toward Kingsley there. I think he most definitely stops at Miles though.

YES, WOLVERINE DEFEATS A SPIDER!

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He honestly stops at deadpool.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@wolverine08: Wolverine can also defeat the Counter-Earth Peter Parker :D (who never actaully became spidey :p)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@wolverine08 said:

@wyldsong said:

@wolverine08 said:

YES, WOLVERINE DEFEATS A SPIDER!

No Caption Provided

HAHA No.

As seen his Web Spam is a favorite tactic of his and that Webbing is stronger than bullets as the last scan shows.

No Caption Provided

Since Ultimate Peter knows what Ultimate Wolverine is capable of in great detail, then 616 Wolverine is Webbed Spam for the easy win.

Sry, Wolverine loses again.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolverine008

@cadencev2: Funny stuff, people never seem to actually read that comic and find out that James broke out of that webbing on thenext panel, and considering that 616 Spider-Man is strong, faster, more adept with his powers, far more skilled, etc, it wont be as easy for him to web spam James as 616 does. I'll wait for @laflux to sound off before I decide.. I think Logan can take him from what I have seen.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Funny stuff, people never seem to actually read that comic and find out that James broke out of that webbing on thenext panel, and considering that 616 Spider-Man is strong, faster, more adept with his powers, far more skilled, etc, it wont be as easy for him to web spam James as 616 does. I'll wait for @laflux to sound off before I decide.. I think Logan can take him from what I have seen.

Funny stuff, he broke out after the fight was over and I knew he broke out of it afterword too. Funnier stuff, that Webbing is barely there compared to the Web Spam Ultimate Spider Man Uses by a good margin.

It is funny stuff.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By patrat18

@wolverine08 said:

Funny stuff, he broke out after the fight was over and I knew he broke out of it afterword too. Funnier stuff, that Webbing is barely there compared to the Web Spam Ultimate Spider Man Uses by a good margin.

It is funny stuff.

Alot of "Funny stuff" is happening here.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

It is funny stuff.

Jim Carrey funny stuff. Adam Sandler funny stuff. Funny funny stuff.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@patrat18 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

It is funny stuff.

Jim Carrey funny stuff. Adam Sandler funny stuff. Funny funny stuff.

Funny stuff.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: He broke out of it immediately in the next panel , and like I said, considering how Ultimate Pete is slower, weaker, far less skilled, and all around plain inferior to 616 Spider-Man I fail to see how you think he'll pull off web incapacitation as easily in combat against Wolverine like 616 Pete. You also should take note that all your web spam showing were with thugs, fodder, and that ilk. You didn't show Ultimate Peter successfully web spamming someone as fast, supremely skilled, and combat savy as Wolverine. I also don't get the idea that because Ultimate Pete knows Ultimate Wolverine, he'll immediately go for web incap against 616 Wolverine. Has Ultimate Pete fought Ultimate Wolverine and found out that web incap is the best way to go? It also shouldn't be forgotten that Wolverine has great experience working and dealing with the all around the board superior 616 Spider-Man.

Either way, I want to hear what Laflux has to say. Ultimate Pete vs 616 Wolverine might be a 50-50 split IMO.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#19  Edited By GraniteSoldier

He wins a majority against everyone but Luther Strode and 616 Kraven. I don't know enough about Hellboy to comment. Hobgoblin is a NARROW magin, as is Deathstroke and Wolverine.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Ult Peter is weaker, and less hand to hand capable, but he is just as fast/agile. He also web spams a lot more than 616 Peter as he knows he is not a great fighter. He learns early on (against Kingpin too I believe) that his powers don't make him strong enough to punch his way out of every situation. He adopts a "web-on-the-run and punch-when-stumbling" approach. Meaning he'll web up then go for the KO. Obviously, he can't KO Wolverine, but like I said the kid is smart. He'll just go back to the webs.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: I still have not seen him pull off a successful web up of someone as fast, martially skilled, and combat savy as James. Combined with the fact that Logan has been able to pull off the feat of cutting webbing shot right in front of his face with Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider, I wouldn't look at webbing as an infallible means of victory like it usually considered in 616 Spider-Man vs Wolverine battles.

Kind of leaning towards a 50-50 split between the two as now, but your info and input was greatly appreciated mate.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I don't have a scanner, but I'll scour the net some for some scans. Ult Peter prefers the adage of "accuracy by volume" when it comes to webs, so blocking them will be tough. What you say IS true, however, that not many of the Ult villains he's faced can compare to the skill and reactions demonstrated by 616 Wolverine, and that is a definite X factor I have not considered.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Also, how is Ultimate Peter as fast as 616 Peter? I can agree with agile, but not fast. I haven't seen anything from Ultimate Pete that equals Peter proving that he moves at Mach 3+ speeds when he dodge a 4,000 FPS bullet from Kraven the Hunter's son.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: It's cool mate. Take your time. I don't have a scanner myself. I read most of the instances I refer to, and try find threads where they are posted.

#Thestruggle

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wyldsong

@cadencev2 said:

HAHA No.

As seen his Web Spam is a favorite tactic of his and that Webbing is stronger than bullets as the last scan shows.

No Caption Provided

Since Ultimate Peter knows what Ultimate Wolverine is capable of in great detail, then 616 Wolverine is Webbed Spam for the easy win.

Sry, Wolverine loses again.

Okay, didn't think about the web spamming, but in my defense, they are kicking our arses at work...going to bed now...

I do think Wolvie can drop Ultimate Pete, but the web spamming could be an issue there...my tired brain is too sleepy to contemplate it right now...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think he can. Ult Spider-Man is really only noticeably behind Peter in Strength if you look at raw stats, Peter is probably quicker at Pre-Dyind wish (because of the WOTS). Of course Incap would be by far the best way to go.

On the otherhand, I think Luther Strode is being overratted a bit here. In a Fresh Fight at least, Spider-Man should beat him

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@wolverine08 said:

@granitesoldier: Also, how is Ultimate Peter as fast as 616 Peter? I can agree with agile, but not fast. I haven't seen anything from Ultimate Pete that equals Peter proving that he moves at Mach 3+ speeds when he dodge a 4,000 FPS bullet from Kraven the Hunter's son.

Yeah and to be fair 616 peter has ONE SINGLE mach 3+ Showing to his name out of 60+ years of comics. I think that should be taken into consideration.

Also since Miles has proven fast enough to tag and kick 616 Peter, I have no doubt Ultimate Peter is as fast if not faster than Wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

Yeah and to be fair 616 peter has ONE SINGLE mach 3+ Showing to his name out of 60+ years of comics. I think that should be taken into consideration.

Also since Miles has proven fast enough to tag and kick 616 Peter, I have no doubt Ultimate peter is faster than Wolverine.

Haven't you already had that feat debunked?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Also since Miles has proven fast enough to tag and kick 616 Peter, I have no doubt Ultimate peter is faster than Wolverine.

Not really, the only people who seem to debunk it are people willing to ignore the facts of that legit win for Miles.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Not really, the only people who seem to debunk it are people willing to ignore the facts of that legit win for Miles.

Or maybe you just want to take a situation for what it is. Spider-Man fans like @jashro44 have already commented on that fight really isn't like you like to make it out to be.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

Or maybe you just want to take a situation for what it is. Spider-Man fans like @jashro44 have already commented on that fight really isn't like you like to make it out to be.

Jashro can claim it however he may see it. Ultimate Peter attacked Miles first, Miles tagged him with a Venom sting and dodged his intiatial web attack. Speed feats there. Then slide down Peter's webbing to kick Peter in the face with speed so fast, that peter never had a chance to counter.

Those are facts. There is no debating it unless you want to say the whole thing was PIS which is unfair considering Miles should be faster than Peter realistically. Kids tend to be faster than Adult who do not train to be fest in whatever sport they excel at. It is why kids make great pick pockets.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses with Hobgoblin.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2 said:

Jashro can claim it however he may see it. Ultimate Peter attacked Miles first, Miles tagged him with a Venom sting and dodged his intiatial web attack. Speed feats there. Then slide down Peter's webbing to kick Peter in the face with speed so fast, that peter never had a chance to counter.

Those are facts. There is no debating it unless you want to say the whole thing was PIS which is unfair considering Miles should be faster than Peter realistically.Kids tend to be faster than Adult who do not train to be fest in whatever sport they excel at. It is why kids make great pick pockets.

Peter wasn't even really trying to injure Miles greatly, hence why he was asking a lot of questions, but I honestly do not feel like debating this. Knowing you, we could argue and I debunk what you say for the next century and you would refuse to listen. Also, the bold allegory is just utterly ridiculous.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter wasn't even really trying to injure Miles greatly, hence why he was asking a lot of questions, but I honestly do not feel like debating this. Knowing you, we could argue and I debunk what you say for the next century and you would refuse to listen. Also, the bold allegory is just utterly ridiculous.

Its true, I could debunk you all day like I usually do and we get nowhere.

Point is Miles was attacked first and nailed as well Dodged the clearly attacking first Spider Man. Spider in fact was not talking much in the fight, he was attacking while Miles was the one asking questions or simply trying to hold a casual conversation. In fact Spider Man was the one freaking out and felt the need to attack while Miles was simply excited to meet Spider Man, that makes Spider Man the more serious mindset right there.

All facts in undeniable Scans. Miles actually gets his hits in and dodges Peter's attacks even though peter has Way of the Spider at this time. Pretty impressive and showing of speed to me. See how easy that debunking was right there? All day, the facts are evident in the scans.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolverine008

@cadencev2: You seem to forget that Peter removed Miles mask from his face so fast that he couldn't react, and Peter could have done serious damage at that moment if he was truly serious like you try to portray him as, and you allegory is just ridiculous. A young child will not be physically faster than an adult in their prime no matter how hard they train. The same is true for Miles and Peter. They have similar power sets, but Peter has been able to physically improve as he got to adulthood, and has his Way of the Spider to enhance his combat speed. Miles has no feats similar feats to Peter to prove that he is faster, and looking at it realistically does not support your flawed idea at all. You also never "debunk" anything in your debates. You simply refuse to listen to anyone else, get mad, and try act smart. There aren't any real "facts" in your statements, just twisting of an pretty obvious moment to understand, and Ultimate wanking.

Cheers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: You seem to forget that Peter removed Miles mask from his face so fast that he couldn't react, and Peter could have done serious damage at that moment if he was truly serious like you try to portray him as, and you allegory is just ridiculous. A young child will not be physically faster than an adult in their prime no matter how hard they train. The same is true for Miles and Peter. They have similar power sets, but Peter has been able to physically improve as he got to adulthood, and has his Way of the Spider to enhanced him combat speed. Miles has no feats similar feats to Peter to prove that he is faster, and looking at it realistically does not support your flawed idea at all. You also never "debunk" anything in your debates. You simply refuse to listen to anyone else, get mad, and try act smart. There aren't any real "facts" in your statements, just twisting of an pretty obvious moment to understand, and Ultimate wanking.

Cheers.

Peter will not hurt a child no matter how serious. there is a difference between Serious and Blood Lusted. I know this as a father. I can get serious with my son and not harm him. That right there is a faulty use of logic.

A Young child is not faster than ANY Adult, that is not what I said. I said a Young child tend to be faster, simply because young children are naturally faster and quicker in reflex than most adults in studies, this is a fact as well. Thus why kids run outside for hours all day and 90% grown adults feel like crashing trying to keep up with there kids. Also why Kids tend to make better gamers on video games than 30+ year old adults. These are facts.

The last part is more simple ramblings of your failed attempt to debunk anything and try to take the approach of attacking my credit rather than my debate. Typical, you really have nothing. :/

Cheers back at ya.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2: You seem to forget that Peter removed Miles mask from his face so fast that he couldn't react, and Peter could have done serious damage at that moment if he was truly serious like you try to portray him as, and you allegory is just ridiculous. A young child will not be physically faster than an adult in their prime no matter how hard they train. The same is true for Miles and Peter. They have similar power sets, but Peter has been able to physically improve as he got to adulthood, and has his Way of the Spider to enhanced him combat speed. Miles has no feats similar feats to Peter to prove that he is faster, and looking at it realistically does not support your flawed idea at all. You also never "debunk" anything in your debates. You simply refuse to listen to anyone else, get mad, and try act smart. There aren't any real "facts" in your statements, just twisting of an pretty obvious moment to understand, and Ultimate wanking.

Cheers.

Peter will not hurt a child no matter how serious. there is a difference between Serious and Blood Lusted. I know this as a father. I can get serious with my son and not harm him. That right there is a faulty use of logic.

A Young child is not faster than ANY Adult, that is not what I said. I said a Young child tend to be faster, simply because young children are naturally faster and quicker in reflex than most adults in studies, this is a fact as well. Thus why kids run outside for hours all day and 90% grown adults feel like crashing trying to keep up with there kids. Also why Kids tend to make better gamers on video games than 30+ year old adults. These are facts.

The last part is more simple ramblings of your failed attempt to debunk anything and try to take the approach of attacking my credit rather than my debate. Typical, you really have nothing. :/

Cheers back at ya.

Not really.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Cheers.

Cheers back at ya.

Not really.

Yeah, pretty much.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Cheers.

Cheers back at ya.

Not really.

Yeah, pretty much.

No, that is what you think pertains to why kids could be faster than adults. Like I said, I'm pretty much done. It is glaringly obvious that Peter was not going all out or was serious when he encountered Miles through his actions like not punching him in the face when he out speed and took away his mask before he could even muster up a reaction. If it is really that hard for you to understand, there is not going to be much accomplished here despite you trying to come up with a witty response to whatever I say.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@wolverine08: @cadencev2:

My view on the spider-man vs Miles fight is this:

1. Neither of them were going anywhere near full out and both were trying to figure out what was going on. They were both talking more then anything. This is why Peter removed the mask instead of just punching him out. He wanted Miles to talk, he didn't want to beat Miles unconscious. All though to be fair to Miles I am pretty sure he wanted to figure out if it was Peter Parker under the mask as well.He didn't really cut loose until the end when Peter removed his mask when he was afraid of being seen.
  2. Additionally Peters powers (Such as spider-sense) have shown to take concentration. The mind can sometimes override what the body wants and this is an issue Otto has had with spider-powers. Because Peter was trying to figure out what was going on its likely he wasn't listening to spider-sense as a result (that and the fact he was sick). Peter even states he was all freaked out with what was happening.
  3. In regards to what Miles did in that fight all he did was surprise Peter with his speed he did not prove he was faster then Peter. This is backed up by the fact that Peter was able to remove his mask before Miles could react.
  4. Peter states he was having an off day and that he feels fluish. And I just found out that Peter was actually sick in that story line so...
  5. Miles knew he was fighting Peter Parker and Peter didn't know about 2 of Miles abilities. So Miles did also have that edge.

I think this panel pretty much sums up Peters condition.

No Caption Provided

I think with all the factors taken into account the fight doesn't prove Miles is in the same league as Peter. You can say Miles is fast enough to surprise Peter with his speed but I don't think you can say Miles is close to Peters speed.

One of these days I am going to have to pick up the spider-men crossover...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lance2legit2quit
Lance2legit2quit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokergeist said:

@wolverine08 said:

Its true, I could debunk you all day like I usually do and we get nowhere.

Point is Miles was attacked first and nailed as well Dodged the clearly attacking first Spider Man. Spider in fact was not talking much in the fight, he was attacking while Miles was the one asking questions or simply trying to hold a casual conversation. In fact Spider Man was the one freaking out and felt the need to attack while Miles was simply excited to meet Spider Man, that makes Spider Man the more serious mindset right there.

All facts in undeniable Scans. Miles actually gets his hits in and dodges Peter's attacks even though peter has Way of the Spider at this time. Pretty impressive and showing of speed to me. See how easy that debunking was right there? All day, the facts are evident in the scans.

That was PIS, Peter's tagged Quicksilver with ease as well as other characters faster than Miles.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Deathstroke is better than spiderman

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People acting like Ultimate Pete is weak. He's still 5+ tons. Has no trouble lifting cars and what not. Also trades blows with Ultimate GG. He may be below 616 but not by a gigantic margin. 616 Pete just has more feats and experience thanks to being more mainstream. I think he stops at around 8. Stops at Kraven if he has prep.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#46  Edited By serrure
No Caption Provided

even Wolverine08 sees the truth