10. Lizard(Pre-shed)
  11. Venom(Eddie)

Rules:

• Pre-depowered Green Goblin.
  • Doctor Octopus has titanium arms.
  • Kraven has his healing factor.
  • Scorpion has his jaw.
  • Standard gear.
  • Gets a day of rest between each round.
  • Random encounter.
  • Morals on.
  • Start 50 feet apart.
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't think he makes it past lizard. I can't see him putting Lizard down or restraining him and Lizard is capable of tagging him.

The goblins could go either way, and I say he would beat scorpion. He loses to 10 and 11 without a doubt.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I don't think he makes it past lizard. I can't see him putting Lizard down or restraining him and Lizard is capable of tagging him.

Really? How durable is pre-shed Lizard? If that's true, he should probably be higher(I based his placement on a thread you made 3 years ago so it might be out of place).

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He possibly doesn't even get past Morbius. Ultimate Spider-Man can fight Green Goblin and Venom all day. But he has shown at multiple times he is immensely fresked out and afraid of the supernatural. Even if 616 Morbius is a science created vampire. He's still muscled an older, stronger Peter around.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i say he stops at shocker :-| ultimate shocker was kinda .... terrible and i could see ultimate spiderman being all cocky in the fight against 616 shocker and facing a tough wake up call....... 616 shocker is actually quite a beast and is far more versatile than ultimate shocker

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:

i say he stops at shocker :-| ultimate shocker was kinda .... terrible and i could see ultimate spiderman being all cocky in the fight against 616 shocker and facing a tough wake up call....... 616 shocker is actually quite a beast and is far more versatile than ultimate shocker

Yeah that situation actually happened in Ultimate Shockers last appearance. Ultimate Spider-Man did exactly what you said, and when Shocker snapped and attacked him furiously he was KO'ed. Shocker then took him to a warehouse and proceeded to torture, taunt,and insult him all day until the cops were able to find the hideout.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Really? How durable is pre-shed Lizard? If that's true, he should probably be higher(I based his placement on a thread you made 3 years ago so it might be out of place).

Peter has stated that he cannot hold back against Lizard. He also has hurt his hand punching lizard back in the day.

There is another showing where its stated Peter does subconsciously pull his punches against lizard since he is curt connors but I consider that outdated compared to the one where Peter says he can't hold back.

There is also the healing factor.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@highaccuser said:

@jashro44 said:

Peter has stated that he cannot hold back against Lizard. He also has hurt his hand punching lizard back in the day.

There is another showing where its stated Peter does subconsciously pull his punches against lizard since he is curt connors but I consider that outdated compared to the one where Peter says he can't hold back.

There is also the healing factor.

In that case I'll put him between Carlos and Eddie.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Alright. How much rest does he get? With no rest I say he can stop between Kraven, dock ock, or hob goblin.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@highaccuser: Alright. How much rest does he get? With no rest I say he can stop between Kraven, dock ock, or hob goblin.

A day. I'll edit that into the OP.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He could stop at the goblins. He wont make it past black tarantula though.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

hes not getting past BT... all of the others before are due to circumstance

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@micah said:

@mezame said:

Yeah that situation actually happened in Ultimate Shockers last appearance. Ultimate Spider-Man did exactly what you said, and when Shocker snapped and attacked him furiously he was KO'ed. Shocker then took him to a warehouse and proceeded to torture, taunt,and insult him all day until the cops were able to find the hideout.

Actually he beaten shocker by himself while tied up and tortured before the police ever arrive.

Honestly i see him making it to Venom. most people forget unlike 616 foes who have PG rated morals many times, the Ultimate Spider villains are more deadly in powers, and character. Ultimate Doc Ock, Green Goblin, and even Venom are all superior in some way to the counterparts of 616 Doc Ock, Green Goblin, and Eddie Brock Venom. The biggest problems might be Black Tarantula or Lizard, but both can be easy beaten by Web Spamming which Ultimate peter does infact do alot in his comics.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sy8000

@sirfizzwhizz:

The biggest problems might be Black Tarantula or Lizard, but both can be easy beaten by Web Spamming which Ultimate peter does infact do alot in his comics.

Black Tarantula has ripped through webs before, just for the record.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since those are essentially the same villains he face anyway, i say he clears.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Night4345

Stops at Vulture.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sensationalspiderman
SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Lizard. He has given 616 Spidey lots of trouble over the years.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@mezame said:

Actually he beaten shocker by himself while tied up and tortured before the police ever arrive.

Honestly i see him making it to Venom. most people forget unlike 616 foes who have PG rated morals many times, the Ultimate Spider villains are more deadly in powers, and character. Ultimate Doc Ock, Green Goblin, and even Venom are all superior in some way to the counterparts of 616 Doc Ock, Green Goblin, and Eddie Brock Venom. The biggest problems might be Black Tarantula or Lizard, but both can be easy beaten by Web Spamming which Ultimate peter does infact do alot in his comics.

I agree.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Wouldn't that put Black Tarantula Higher in strength to Carnage? Yet Daredevil beats him, something off there. How much web was used? Ultimate Peter's webs been busted by Doc Ock as well, but when he lays it on thick not so much.

So in short, unless it was a hefty amount of webbing he busted through, I see no reason for him to a Web Spam.

Thats alot of webbing to break out of.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Come on man, Black Tarantula roflstomped a woman who could crush tanks in her hand. If Matt did beat him (which I don't remember, though he did work for Matt while was in charge of the Hand), then there was almost certainly other factors involved.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Wouldn't that put Black Tarantula Higher in strength to Carnage? Yet Daredevil beats him, something off there. How much web was used? Ultimate Peter's webs been busted by Doc Ock as well, but when he lays it on thick not so much.

No. It can just be credited as inconsistency on the webbings part. He's not as strong as Carnage. Daredevil beating him would be PIS considering he's stomped Spider-Man twice. It wasn't a lot of webbing, just some around the eyes. The thing is, he's basically stronger than 616 Spider-Man. Weather or not you believe that's a virtue that will let him bust webs is up to you.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@sirfizzwhizz: Black tarantula "lost" (not really since it wasn't even a fight daredevil just started choking him) to shadowland daredevil who was amped. And even that is PIS considering Peter was able to barely out muscle Matt in shadowland, yet Peter was weaker than black tarantula in their fights and couldn't even hurt him. Black tarantula managed to break out of impact webbing. He stomped a girl who crushed tanks with his bare hands. He's not getting webbed uip.

@laflux said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Come on man, Black Tarantula roflstomped a woman who could crush tanks in her hand. If Matt did beat him (which I don't remember, though he did work for Matt while was in charge of the Hand), then there was almost certainly other factors involved.

I recall daredevil was choking him in shadow land. Beyond that I don't remember them fighting.

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he makes it to 11 he's dead...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: @highaccuser: @jashro44: I only seen a few feats of BT. Is he stronger than say Eddie Venom? lizard? Luke Cage?

I'd say his strength rivals Brock's and Lizards. Cage is likely stronger than he is/punches harder than he does, at least when Bendis is writing him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: @highaccuser: @jashro44: I only seen a few feats of BT. Is he stronger than say Eddie Venom? lizard? Luke Cage?

He is stronger than Eddie, as durable, but he isn't as agile or fast.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Black tarantula "lost" (not really since it wasn't even a fight daredevil just started choking him) to shadowland daredevil who was amped. And even that is PIS considering Peter was able to barely out muscle Matt in shadowland, yet Peter was weaker than black tarantula in their fights and couldn't even hurt him. Black tarantula managed to break out of impact webbing. He stomped a girl who crushed tanks with his bare hands. He's not getting webbed uip.

@laflux said:

I recall daredevil was choking him in shadow land. Beyond that I don't remember them fighting.

Yeah, I was thinking of the same thing. Don't really call that a fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He really has no chance in 9,10, and 11....

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still do not even think he beats Morbius...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

He really has no chance in 9,10, and 11....

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: @jashro44: then he would probably lose to BT much like he. Annoy out him down anymore than say Ultimate Green Goblin.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still do not even think he beats Morbius...

Eh, Morbius hasn't been that impressive.

Mephidante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parker clears. His universe is far more dangerous and ruthless compared to 616. Most of these villains' counterparts from the 1610 are superior. But I believe this to be just another thread filled with negative 1610 bias.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at either lizard or venom tbh. I’m not confident he can put them down.