#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Cap is given a termination mission on non other than Deathstroke. Fury has given Cap full gear, surveillance, and comms needed to take DS down. Cap prepares for a weak, however info slips to Nightwing. Slade hears of this through Nightwing who needs Slade for help for a problem. Nightwing and Slade prepare themselves as best they can with one day they have before Cap Helo drops. Cap likewise knows from surveillance of Nightwing teaming with Slade at the last second.

Ultimate Cap with Shield and full Gear, were talking anything he has used in the past like grenades, tear gas, machine guns, tasers, ect.

vs New 52 Slade and Nightwing with standard Gear.

Battle in a Warehouse.

#2 Posted by laflux (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Cap has a week prep, and Deathsroke one hour right with Nightwing correct?

I'd first go on to say that Nightwing is a nigh non factor, and Deathstroke having only an hours prep is a great disadvantage. Ult Cap for the win.

#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Cap. With a week of preparation to study Deathstroke, Cap takes this.

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving Cap a week of prep with the ability to find out anything he needs to know about Slade via surveillance and full access to SHIELD tech while Slade has a day of prep with no idea who he's fighting beyond what Nightwing tells him and only his regular gear to fall back on?

Seems completely fair and not even remotely imbalanced.

#6 Edited by laflux (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: How do you get those thumbnails, so I don't have to save them under the guise of "Citizenbane's thumbs up"?

#7 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I bookmarked them from KMC's image base a long time ago.

#8 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving Cap a week of prep with the ability to find out anything he needs to know about Slade via surveillance and full access to SHIELD tech while Slade has a day of prep with no idea who he's fighting beyond what Nightwing tells him and only his regular gear to fall back on?

Seems completely fair and not even remotely imbalanced.

Shield tech? No.

I said the gear he has used, which would be all Modern Day Military Gear gear. Meanwhile we have New 52 Deathstroke with only a day prep with Nightwing with standard gear for a 2 on 1 battle.

Yeah I think it was. Cap with Modern Day Military Gear and Week worth of study vs Nightwing and Death Stroke with 1 day prep and Standard Gear.

If you think that is not fair, I dare say your a bigger fan of Ultimate Cap than I am.