Ultimate Quicksilver vs Kid Flash (Bart Allen)

• 90 results
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Location: Open area with no obstructions. They start 1,000 meters apart.

Win by KO or death. No BFR.

Round 1: Morals on.
Round 2: Morals off.

Who wins?

PS: I was rather inspired by my reading Ultimates vol. 2.

Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cats

How fast is ultimate qs? 

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Cats: 

Not the complete scan, but it'll do:

Quicksilver vs Hurricane
Quicksilver vs Hurricane

vs Quicksilver
vs Quicksilver

vs Quicksilver
vs Quicksilver

vs Quicksilver
vs Quicksilver
The final panel would show Hurricane being ripped apart by the speed. This is all happening while Hawkeye is still floating in the air and he doesn't even hit the ground until after their confrontation is over.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valtot
@Thanos1992:
that was barry who raced superman and they both stayed at those speeds as to not cause massive area damage but flash is faster on earth because of wind resistance which he doesnt suffer from while superman did slowing him down
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By iLLituracy

I'm pretty sure Bart can reach speeds faster than hypersonic.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By HellionVulcan

I'd say kid flash but this is Ouch worthy lol .

Death of the Hurricane
Death of the Hurricane
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Courage_

Overall I would think Bart should win, just more feats of a high calibur.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Thanos1992 said:
" i dont think there is anyone as fast as a flash lv being marvel has no one on this level (maybe silver surfer,the runner )bart allen schooled superman when they  were raceing saying he let him win and that he never really tried when they raced  quick silver(if he was at flash level of speed) would be unstoppable and using his speed as a cheat code to always win "
That's Barry, not Bart. I would never put Wally or Barry up against Quicksilver. But it seemed to me that Quicksilver may have reached light or near light speed.

Would Jay be a better fight?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Valtot
@JediXMan:
i think jay can speed steal i may be wrong but it makes the fight unfair if hes got it
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThanosIsMad

The shorter the fight, the greater the possibility of Bart winning.  Ultimate Quicksilver's greater feats of speed were based on the length of his run.  Thanks to his momentum, the longer her fan, the faster he could run, which is how he killed Hurricane.  If I remember, he hit just under lightspeed before Hurricane was burnt up by friction.

Quicksilver would take round 1, but Kid Flash, thanks to his wonderful ability to hit 0 mph to whatever the hell he wants without any sort of acceleration, takes round 2.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@ThanosIsMad said:
" The shorter the fight, the greater the possibility of Bart winning.  Ultimate Quicksilver's greater feats of speed were based on the length of his run.  Thanks to his momentum, the longer her fan, the faster he could run, which is how he killed Hurricane.  If I remember, he hit just under lightspeed before Hurricane was burnt up by friction.  Quicksilver would take round 1, but Kid Flash, thanks to his wonderful ability to hit 0 mph to whatever the hell he wants without any sort of acceleration, takes round 2. "
They start the fight 1,000 meters apart. Is that enough room?

@Valtot said:
" @JediXMan: i think jay can speed steal i may be wrong but it makes the fight unfair if hes got it "
I don't believe he can. Also, he's not a light speeder (I don't think he is, anyway)
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Courage_
@JediXMan said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" The shorter the fight, the greater the possibility of Bart winning.  Ultimate Quicksilver's greater feats of speed were based on the length of his run.  Thanks to his momentum, the longer her fan, the faster he could run, which is how he killed Hurricane.  If I remember, he hit just under lightspeed before Hurricane was burnt up by friction.  Quicksilver would take round 1, but Kid Flash, thanks to his wonderful ability to hit 0 mph to whatever the hell he wants without any sort of acceleration, takes round 2. "

@Valtot said:
" @JediXMan: i think jay can speed steal i may be wrong but it makes the fight unfair if hes got it "
I don't believe he can. Also, he's not a light speeder (I don't think he is, anyway) "
I don't think that a kilometer would be enough. And I know Jay isn't a light speeder. At least not now anyways.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212
@JediXMan said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:

@Valtot said:
I don't believe he can. Also, he's not a light speeder (I don't think he is, anyway) "

Bart ?  Isnt Bart the strongest user of the speed force?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

Round 1: Kid Flash 
Round 2: Hmmm...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@daak1212: 

Potentially the strongest. He's not there yet. Wally is #1, Barry is #2, Bart is #3, Jay is #4, etc.
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cats
@Valtot said:
I think he stole speed from supes, when they were racing once.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Bart stomps both rounds, even when he was Impulse he was able to stomp Green Lanterns like they were nothing, as Kid Flash he was embarrassing Superboy Prime.  

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Cosmic_Falcon: 

When did he stomp Green Lanterns? And he fought Prime with Wally.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By buttersdaman000
@JediXMan:@_Courage_: 
Jay is a light speeder but he never goes that fast because it puts his life at risk, due to his age and heart. He can go light speed though.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@JediXMan said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon:   When did he stomp Green Lanterns? And he fought Prime with Wally. "
He was able to embarrass him during Legion of 3 Worlds 
He owned Kyle during his own series, I think it was Impulse 68 or 69
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Cosmic_Falcon: 

True. Though I think that was more due to Prime's psyche rather than Bart's skill.

And Kyle was a rookie at the time.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@JediXMan said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon:   True. Though I think that was more due to Prime's psyche rather than Bart's skill.  And Kyle was a rookie at the time. "
I really don't read Green Lantern [I should probably start sometime though]  but from what I hear even Kyle during the 90's had some insane feats.  He was supposedly more powerful then Hal Jordan was during his early days, beating him is still an impressive feat. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Cosmic_Falcon: 

That's Kyle when he was more experienced. He also had insane feats when he had the power of Ion, but when he met the Titans he was just a rookie.

And if it's the scene I'm remembering, it wasn't a fight. Kyle knocked on the door and Bart ran out, knocking Kyle to the ground. Bart was just a jokester. That wasn't really a combative feat.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Valtot
@JediXMan:
the flashs BFRed him to the speed force the first time, the second time a adult bart with the speed force absorbed rammed sbp with IMP's and gave him a bloody nose and since SBP developed a fear of them because of the speed force incident he ran away and was gonna destroy the universe by blowing up Oa somehow, than the 3rd time was in the legion of three where it was pretty much the same as situation 2 just bart was a kid again when doing it but the main thing was SBP's fear of the flashs that stops him from simply destroying the earth since hes not thinking straight
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Valtot: 

When was the second confrontation? And he doesn't have that kind of power anymore, correct?
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@JediXMan said:

" @Valtot:   When was the second confrontation? And he doesn't have that kind of power anymore, correct? "

It's hard to tell how powerful Bart is right now, except for his man handling of Superboy Prime in Legion of 3 Worlds which only happened like, a year and a half ago.  He was dead since Fastest Man Alive up to Legion of 3 Worlds.  But that's still a better feat then anything U Quicksilver has ever done.  It's fair to assume that Bart is at the same level that he was between being Kid Flash between 2003-2005
She_Predator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By She_Predator

I've been in speedster arguments before and this is what I've found out. 

Flashes go Wally>Bart>Barry>Jay.  Barry might move up now that he's alove again.  Bart can steal speed which makes him potnetially the fastest.   

Marvel speedsters go Runner>Silver Surfer>Makkari>Then maybe Quicksilver.  This is Marvel's Earth 616 so not sure where Ultimate QS ranks but it seems he's fast enough to be at least 4th in what I just said.   

Barry>Silver Surfer.  I was in a massive debate about this and that was the final ruling.  However, there is still debate about the Speed Force working in Marvel Universes.  In Quasar 17, Barry had full use of the speed force while in JLA/Avengers (Can't remember the issue) Barry lost his connection to it.  This being said, if the race was in Marvel U and Speed Force didn't work, SS is faster.  If Speed Force does work or they are in DC Universe, Barry wins.  This is what made everyone agree that Barry was faster.   

So, using logic, the ranking for both universes would be Wally>Bart>Barry and Runner (Still don't know who wins that)>Silver Surfer>Makkari>Quicksilver.  I've not heard anything about any Quicksilver reaching Warp Speed and Ultimate QS is the only one I've heard of to break mach 1.  This is number 2 vs number 7.  Bart Allen curb stomp. 

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Wally is above Bart in terms of feats

She_Predator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By She_Predator
@Cosmic_Falcon:
Crap.. You're right.  Forgot about that.  I always misplace Wally and Bart at the top.  Still Bart wins here. 
Devias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Devias
@She_Predator said:
"

I've been in speedster arguments before and this is what I've found out. 

Flashes go Wally>Bart>Barry>Jay.  Barry might move up now that he's alove again.  Bart can steal speed which makes him potnetially the fastest.   

Marvel speedsters go Runner>Silver Surfer>Makkari>Then maybe Quicksilver.  This is Marvel's Earth 616 so not sure where Ultimate QS ranks but it seems he's fast enough to be at least 4th in what I just said.   

Barry>Silver Surfer.  I was in a massive debate about this and that was the final ruling.  However, there is still debate about the Speed Force working in Marvel Universes.  In Quasar 17, Barry had full use of the speed force while in JLA/Avengers (Can't remember the issue) Barry lost his connection to it.  This being said, if the race was in Marvel U and Speed Force didn't work, SS is faster.  If Speed Force does work or they are in DC Universe, Barry wins.  This is what made everyone agree that Barry was faster.   

So, using logic, the ranking for both universes would be Wally>Bart>Barry and Runner (Still don't know who wins that)>Silver Surfer>Makkari>Quicksilver.  I've not heard anything about any Quicksilver reaching Warp Speed and Ultimate QS is the only one I've heard of to break mach 1.  This is number 2 vs number 7.  Bart Allen curb stomp. 

"
Marvel VS DC depicted Wally's inability to use the Speed Force when he was in the Marvel Universe. It wasn't canon. Nevertheless, it was nice to see DC acknowledge this.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@She_Predator said:

" @Cosmic_Falcon: Crap.. You're right.  Forgot about that.  I always misplace Wally and Bart at the top.  Still Bart wins here.  "

In Flash Rebirth it was directly stated that Bart was faster then all of Flashes combined, but in terms of actual feats Wally is the fastest since he's been the primary Flash for the past 25 years before Rebirth. 

@Devias: Maybe with the other Flash's but Barry should have no problem using the speed force in Marvel since he basically IS the speed force.  I guess that Quasar issue with Buried Alien was pretty accurate lol. 
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Bart wrecks him. He is much faster.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Thanos1992: 

Do we know for certain what speed he reached in the scans posted on the first page? The entire thing occurred before Hawkeye's body hit the ground. It was just floating in mid-air.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@JediXMan said:
" @Thanos1992:   Do we know for certain what speed he reached in the scans posted on the first page? The entire thing occurred before Hawkeye's body hit the ground. It was just floating in mid-air. "
We could also try to gauge his speed by finding out how fast the X-Jet can fly. In one of the earlier Ult X-Men books Magneto was decimated NYC with an army of reprogrammed Sentinels. Cyclops was stuck in the Savage Land (in the Ult universe, the Savage Land is on some remote south sea island, IIRC) and Cyclops claimed that the X-Jet had no chance of getting there in time to help, but Quicksilver could. 
I also seem to remember him saying once to Magneto that he could kill Xavier in two heartbeats, or something like that. He was in the Savage Land when he said it.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Man, Ultimates were SO COOL before Ultimatum came out. That Quicksilver fight was so sick

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bart wins. For reasons stated. Plus Bart has a connection to the speed force.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@Thanos1992:   

X jet speed in the ultimate universe isnt going to be always the same as the normal cont. 0f 616   

And I never stated what speed either of them had. 
I was simply pointing out that if we have any way of knowing the top speed of the Ult universe Blackbird, that could give us a picture of how fast QS can run.  

Flash speed has always been dicpicted as being able to go from country to country in seconds to minutes a feat quicksilver might be able to do    

You may notice that I never posted any opinion on the outcome of this fight. I know hardly anything at all about Bart Allen. I was just trying to offer a bit of insight that could allow us to gauge Ultimate Quicksilver's top speed.  

(if quick silver as fast as flash why does he not beat the x man single handedly?)  

I can think of only a couple of time when he was involved in an all-out fight with the X-Men. Most of the instances I remember involved large amounts of PIS. In their other encounters, he usually had some agenda other than fighting them. 
However, in his most recent "fight" with the X-Men, he shoved a bullet in Cyclops' brain so quickly that everyone still thinks Scott was shot by a sniper.  
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@Thanos1992 said:
" @(((Prodigy))) said:
" @Thanos1992:   

X jet speed in the ultimate universe isnt going to be always the same as the normal cont. 0f 616   

And I never stated what speed either of them had. 
I was simply pointing out that if we have any way of knowing the top speed of the Ult universe Blackbird, that could give us a picture of how fast QS can run.  

Flash speed has always been dicpicted as being able to go from country to country in seconds to minutes a feat quicksilver might be able to do    

You may notice that I never posted any opinion on the outcome of this fight. I know hardly anything at all about Bart Allen. I was just trying to offer a bit of insight that could allow us to gauge Ultimate Quicksilver's top speed.  

(if quick silver as fast as flash why does he not beat the x man single handedly?)  

I can think of only a couple of time when he was involved in an all-out fight with the X-Men. Most of the instances I remember involved large amounts of PIS. In their other encounters, he usually had some agenda other than fighting them. However, in his most recent "fight" with the X-Men, he shoved a bullet in Cyclops' brain so quickly that everyone still thinks Scott was shot by a sniper.   "
Quick silver should be given more time to prove himself since he should be a hard core villian similar to zoom  the feat of putting a bullet in cyclops head is impressive but compared to other speedsters there no way to tell if he can compete with flash some atleast on his level "
I really just put the bullet feat out there to indicate that he's not always jobbing/PIS when having confrontations with the X-Men. I didn't intend to showcase it as a major speed feat.
Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39  Edited By Spydey

Can we come back to this now that Pietro has more feats?

I'm still going with Ultimate QS.

Can Bart steal speed? If not..I'm going with Pietro for sure.

Other than the turning the other speedster to ash and the bullet assasination?

Now there's the using a straw to kill someone, using an envelope to bring down Ben Grim and Sue Storm by inflicting over a million paper cuts in the span of a second or so. And continuing to peel the skin from Ben's body. Creating a sonic boom with the snap of his fingers.

But I think his greatest feat was running from Washington DC to Wundagore which is located in East Europe during a conversation and the person he was talking to didn't even realize he was gone. :/

And he's able to take off on the fly, by the way. Naturally when reaching certain speeds it may take momentum, but he took off from a sitdown position and passed several bullets that were already in the air ahead of him in that fight with Hurricane.

NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#40  Edited By NeonPheonix

How come you all think the flashes are the same person???

Jay Garrick was possibly the slowest but he was the first.

Barry Allen (the Fastest Man Alive) the current and fastest second character to be known as the flash he creates the speed force when he moves

Wally West (Barry dated his aunt) the previous Flash the third character to go by Flash (second fastest I think) the original Kid Flash

Bart Allen(4th Flash) one of my top 20 characters ever, he has gone by so many names but he is the Second Kid Flash, He was awesome in Infinite Crisis

Bart can take em

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided

Catches bullet after it was fired and KO gunmen at same time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moves to fast for the entire Ultimates team to notice in 2 separate battles.

No Caption Provided

Uses enough speed and momentum to take and Giant Mech apart by hand with no tools.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Runs to Europe and back to the white house, carries a machine 3 times his body weight the return trip, and does this faster than the human eye could follow.

No Caption Provided

Dodges Lightning.

No Caption Provided

QS disarms a whole military base and by passes its Laser Grid security faster than sound of his voice reaching Wanda.

No Caption Provided

Pushes a Bullet through Cyclopes brain faster than anyone could see.

No Caption Provided

Matches Blur who is fast enough to keep up with Hyperion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moves so fast that he destroys a Mach 10 Speedtser on the Molecule level!

Anyone can take it from there.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokergeist: That running to Europe and back feat is insane.

It means he was moving at about 16,810 KM/sec. Holy crap! That's freaking awesome.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokergeist: That running to Europe and back feat is insane.

It means he was moving at about 16,810 KM/sec. Holy crap! That's freaking awesome.

Yeah, Ultimate Quicksilver is pretty sweet.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bart can take him.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely going with the Quicksilver, those feats are really good!

jae345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there was one feat that said he was moving faster than radio waves.....and radio waves are fast as the speed of light...generally i think QS is faster than light but not by much tho... maybe 5 or 7 times and thats it

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@marlboroman: are those feats the only thing you know about quicksilver?

Bart ftw

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS stomps!

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Bart

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By w0nd

@jae345 said:

there was one feat that said he was moving faster than radio waves.....and radio waves are fast as the speed of light...generally i think QS is faster than light but not by much tho... maybe 5 or 7 times and thats it

i think that was a scan of 616 quicksilver to be honest. but ultimate is faster than 616 clearly from that europe to dc trek alone

idk how fast new 52 bart is and idk if we will ever see him again