Can't Jay speed steal?

Anyway Jay stomps.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After reading current Ultimate Quicksilver, I do believe he is faster than light at this point.

Best Proof I have thus far is this.

No Caption Provided

This means from where QS was sitting, he would outrun the 9mm handgun bullet and be back many times before it reached where he was sitting.

No Caption Provided

I would say 10 feet is a good rough estimate. Give or take 2 feet.

Anyway here was my piss poor attempt at a calc.

No Caption Provided

Distance of United States Shore to South Africas is roughly 9607 miles. The speed in FPS of a 9mm Bullets is 1010, I rounded too 1000 to keep it simple and low ball it.

No Caption Provided

I divided the 10 feet of actual travel time to the 1000 FPS the bullet covers leaving 100th of a second.

In that 100th of a second, QS can travel 9607 miles which is 960700 miles per second. Multiply that by 2 for the return trip.

1921400 Miles Per second. Faster than Light.

Then to prove this is not Hyperbole.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After the Suppose Hyper Bole Comment, Quicksilver proves it by running to Wundogore in Europe and back with Cerebro faster than people could notice he had moves. He is standing up with a solution to the porblem, then seen sitting back in his chair with a smile!

This would be beyond light speed.

Then we have the famouse killing Mach 10 hurrican with Speed by moving so fast Hurrican Molecules come undone!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So I think it is more clear now Ultimate Quicksilver is Light speed.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By mightyrearranger

Quicksilver has a shot here. However, if Jay can steal from non-Speed Force beings, he wins. He did it to The Rival once, but I don't think he was able to in their first meeting, so idk.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

Jay Garrick ftw

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver has a shot here. However, if Jay can steal from non-Speed Force beings, he wins. He did it to The Rival once, but I don't think he was able to in their first meeting, so idk.

He did it to Superman

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@mightyrearranger: @dondave: I forgot he can Speed Steal and since it is a automatic win, I wanted to take that out. Edit OP. This will be a battle on fighting merit and skill.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

After the Suppose Hyper Bole Comment, Quicksilver proves it by running to Wundogore in Europe and back with Cerebro faster than people could notice he had moves. He is standing up with a solution to the porblem, then seen sitting back in his chair with a smile!

Then we have the famouse killing Mach 10 hurrican with Speed by moving so fast Hurrican Molecules come undone!

No, it wouldn't. Light races around the planet seven times in a second. Going to Wundagore and back in under a second is hardly as fast as light.

Jay still stomps. Call me when Quicksilver can hurt beings like Black Adam, Alan Scott and Drachen with a blitz instead of getting chumped by Hulk or when he has nanosecond reaction feats like Jay does. Quicksilver does not even have microsecond reaction feats.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@citizenbane said:

@cadencev2 said:

No, it wouldn't. Light races around the planet seven times in a second. Going to Wundagore and back in under a second is hardly as fast as light.

Jay still stomps. Call me when Quicksilver can hurt beings like Black Adam, Alan Scott and Drachen with a blitz instead of getting chumped by Hulk or when he has nanosecond reaction feats like Jay does. Quicksilver does not even have microsecond reaction feats.

According to the Speed of Light Speed in Miles per second and the Calcs, it measures up.

As for you vote, noted. Thanks for the input.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, man.......

Anyway....Jay

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

I saw you made a thread with 'ultimate' in it and just stepped in to learn why the Ultimate char would beat the other one.

Also...

...maybe you should stick to letting me do the calcs, eh? XD

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not saying you're wrong but, the african thing is just a speculation, there's no real feat there unless he did it, and the cerebro thing I dunno, to much math in this, we goes to europa and back in less time to a normal human reaction time, but i dont think its FTL, and 1 time thing isnt exactly porf of anything

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

I saw you made a thread with 'ultimate' in it and just stepped in to learn why the Ultimate char would beat the other one.

Also...

...maybe you should stick to letting me do the calcs, eh? XD

Please take a crack at it, i be happy for more nput on other formulas.

@sama_el said:

I'm not saying you're wrong but, the african thing is just a speculation, there's no real feat there unless he did it, and the cerebro thing I dunno, to much math in this, we goes to europa and back in less time to a normal human reaction time, but i dont think its FTL, and 1 time thing isnt exactly porf of anything

Agreed. It is definitely faster than Mach 500 which Black Adam tops out at in Comics. Also the speed for Cerbro is complicated because he went to Europe in such speed, then return back with a object that weighs 3 times more than QS does. Which is hard to calculate getting there and then the fact he was much slower on the weigh back with a heavy metal object.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Jay stomps

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Jay wins.

wolverine1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokergeist:

Light travels around the planet 7.5 times in a second.

So moving from continent to another just under a second is even close to light. Also the human eye wouldn't notice something going above 200mph .

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jay

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not light speed, but as was said, it's way faster than Mach 500 which Black Adam tops at in speed on panel.

Ultimate QS has a shot then.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jay