Morals On

BFR or KO only.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Peter in both rounds as things currently stand (willing to say he wins it handily). Miles has more potential though.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

WIIIZZZAAARD!!!

@jashro44 said:

Peter in both rounds as things currently stand (willing to say he wins it handily). Miles has more potential though.

Up, sums it up. Im outy.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Well said, I agree.

Zijjuun.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this thread was over in a single post.

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

BRINGING IT BACK!!!!!

Miles has some great feats now and days, and has recently met Peter Parker (whose back somehow) in recent comics. that said, I think many factors go into this fight. Peter has shown better Strength, and shown more skill, but Miles has versatility of Venom Sting and Spider Sense.

No Caption Provided

I cant pick one yet!

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciustheeternal: he lacks the skill still. he was spider-man for a few months, then stopped for a year? 2 years? his stealth and venom sting could play a huge part in a win if he actually remembers to use it. I still dont believe that thing was peter, and a sucker punch doesnt really count as a win against someone who had no intention of fighting. miles lack of strength (even though he is still strong enough to lift a steel container and throw it) is made up with his venom sting. I would give it to peter for over all experience though

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@luciustheeternal: he lacks the skill still. he was spider-man for a few months, then stopped for a year? 2 years? his stealth and venom sting could play a huge part in a win if he actually remembers to use it. I still dont believe that thing was peter, and a sucker punch doesnt really count as a win against someone who had no intention of fighting. miles lack of strength (even though he is still strong enough to lift a steel container and throw it) is made up with his venom sting. I would give it to peter for over all experience though

He stopped for a year, and in one full battle was back to where he was. He has since help against Galactus in a recent event and now has his own running again.

As for the suppose Peter, we have to wait and see if its Peter, his Scorpion Clone, or something else.

While Miles may lack the comic battles numbers Pete has, miles still has beaten Omega Red, Rhino, Electro, Venom, Ringer, Kangaroo, and Ultimate/616 Mysterio. All these villains were Peters own.

He also has won a fight vs 616 Spider Man. So he is hardly lacking in skill area that much. But Peter would still have the overall experience.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

He stopped for a year, and in one full battle was back to where he was. He has since help against Galactus in a recent event and now has his own running again.

As for the suppose Peter, we have to wait and see if its Peter, his Scorpion Clone, or something else.

While Miles may lack the comic battles numbers Pete has, miles still has beaten Omega Red, Rhino, Electro, Venom, Ringer, Kangaroo, and Ultimate/616 Mysterio. All these villains were Peters own.

He also has won a fight vs 616 Spider Man. So he is hardly lacking in skill area that much. But Peter would still have the overall experience.

he helped with galactus doing crowd control pretty much, as much as peter did against the flood, it's not like he was on the offense. i think he was back to where he was yes, but thats still below w hat he could have been if he kept at it. He wont the fight against 616 spiderman the same way ultimate peter beat him, they weren't going all out, like at all. it is hard to take that seriously as a feat, aunt may also knocked him out with a vase. 616 dances around and plays too much but ock an inexperienced spiderman one shot the scorpion, something spider-man never did, goes to show you how powerful his body actually is, but thats a whole other argument and i dont want to get off topic

I think he lacks the experience and thats the side i am taking. When he takes on the sinister six including a powered up goblin, while bleeding out from being shot in the abdomen then sure. I still think the fight could go either way. I actually dont know how physically strong miles is. that would be nice to find out

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@w0nd: Well I disagree with ya, alot. The moment you think 616 Peter and Miles fight was filler instead of a actual legit feat is the moment I cant take ya seriously on rating Miles. The fact you ignored how well Miles has done vs Ult Peter's own rogues, and the fact Miles has training from Spider Woman unlike Pete means we cannot debate this logically.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Well I disagree with ya, alot. The moment you think 616 Peter and Miles fight was filler instead of a actual legit feat is the moment I cant take ya seriously on rating Miles. The fact you ignored how well Miles has done vs Ult Peter's own rogues, and the fact Miles has training from Spider Woman unlike Pete means we cannot debate this logically.

Which gives you an unfair advantage...:D

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@shawnbaby said:

Loading Video...

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciustheeternal said:

who said i ignored it, but you wanted a debate right? im not going to pick the same side as you, and even in your original post you said you couldn't decide yet.

"I cant pick one yet!" your own words 56 mins ago. I can't debate this logically with someone flip flopping lol. Why not change the title to "miles wins and here is why" and i would gladly go over reasons why miles would win.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@w0nd said:

who said i ignored it, but you wanted a debate right? im not going to pick the same side as you,and even in your original post you said you couldn't decide yet.

"I cant pick one yet!" your own words 56 mins ago. I can't debate this logically with someone flip flopping lol. Why not change the title to "miles wins and here is why" and i would gladly go over reasons why miles would win.

I have no real side, as of yet. Ultimate peter would hold the skill advantage. My point is your lowballing miles skill, just like that 2 year comment of how he was not Spider man which is wrong in itself.

Miles is skilled, Peter is more so IMO as well. I also find your throw out the window the Spider Men crossover as silly.

Also how would I change the title? I did not make this thread :/ C'mon guy.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By w0nd

@luciustheeternal said:

@w0nd said:

who said i ignored it, but you wanted a debate right? im not going to pick the same side as you,and even in your original post you said you couldn't decide yet.

I have no real side, as of yet. Ultimate peter would hold the skill advantage. My point is your lowballing miles skill, just like that 2 year comment of how he was not Spider man which is wrong in itself.

Miles is skilled, Peter is more so IMO as well. I also find your throw out the window the Spider Men crossover as silly.

Also how would I change the title? I did not make this thread :/ C'mon guy.

ok so you bumped a thread to talk about a guy who you want to win, to talk about why he wins, instead of just making a topic about why he is better. I think his lack of skill puts him either just under or equal to spiderman The majority of his victories came from venom blasting, he is almost a one trick pony. And he could easily beat peter that way, he could use his invisibilty and sneak up on him, but then now that he "Accidentally" shocked fake peter it would be stupid for him to fall for that trick twice, keep distance with precise blows...the only thing left he would have is invisibilty, which peter may ignore his spidersense and get his butt whooped, or he could listen to his spidersense and not let miles get the drop on him'\

You say i ignore certain things:

i flat out said ". I still think the fight could go either way. I actually don't know how physically strong miles is. that would be nice to find out" but i had to list some reasons going against him or it turns into a "miles wins" thread

and yes considering all of 616 spider-mans feats he lost rather quickly in that fight, he has held the weight of a plane while it landed, flipped a train car with his finger, held up a side of the daily bugle, hulk and thor have commented on his strength, something that surprised them, punched scorpions jaw off, the list goes on, but one showing of a confused spiderman getting stung throws all that out the window. So yes i am willing to admit miles got the drop on him.

you make it sound like i said ultimate peter stomps or something

he lacks the skill still. he was spider-man for a few months, then stopped for a year? 2 years? his stealth and venom sting could play a huge part in a win if he actually remembers to use it. I still dont believe that thing was peter, and a sucker punch doesnt really count as a win against someone who had no intention of fighting. miles lack of strength (even though he is still strong enough to lift a steel container and throw it) is made up with his venom sting. I would give it to peter for over all experience though

does that sound like i said miles lost originally? and a year? two years? was me genuinely asking you how long it was. you don't have to be condescending about it it makes you look like a dick about fictional characters. The only thing i did was list reasons why miles may lose, but i also listed reasons why he would win. it would have been pointless to full on agree with you right off the bat but fair enough

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

i flat out said ". I still think the fight could go either way. I actually don't know how physically strong miles is. that would be nice to find out" but i had to list some reasons going against him or it turns into a "miles wins" thread

and yes considering all of 616 spider-mans feats he lost rather quickly in that fight, he has held the weight of a plane while it landed, flipped a train car with his finger, held up a side of the daily bugle, hulk and thor have commented on his strength, something that surprised them, punched scorpions jaw off, the list goes on, but one showing of a confused spiderman getting stung throws all that out the window. So yes i am willing to admit miles got the drop on him.

you make it sound like i said ultimate spider-man stomps or something

Miles strength is weaker as he is not only way younger physically in age, but only shown 2-3 ton feats.

As for 616 Spider Man strength, he is a character who has been around 60 years and has inconsistent feats like many comic characters around that time. He has beaten Firelord for gods sake. To list super high end feats that are so inconsistent to 616 spidey is no argument at all.

No i merely pointed out Miles skill. Nothing in my posts to you is Miles stats, abilities, or whatever vs Peter's. Only commenting your low balling of Miles skill.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

you make it sound like i said ultimate spider-man stomps or something

Miles strength is weaker as he is not only way younger physically in age, but only shown 2-3 ton feats.

As for 616 Spider Man strength, he is a character who has been around 60 years and has inconsistent feats like many comic characters around that time. He has beaten Firelord for gods sake. To list super high end feats that are so inconsistent to 616 spidey is no argument at all.

No i merely pointed out Miles skill. Nothing in my posts to you is Miles stats, abilities, or whatever vs Peter's. Only commenting your low balling of Miles skill.

I know he is weaker, which is why when people make it sound like he destroyed spider-man (not you) it sounds kind of silly, in comparison to all the other opponents 616 has beaten. It's like when people say deathstroke is faster than flash because he caught him off guard and impaled him...

I think peter has more skill then him. could miles surpass him, sure why not. do i think he could have been better if he kept at it instead of taking a break, yes, thats what happens when you stop doing something.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@w0nd said:

I know he is weaker, which is why when people make it sound like he destroyed spider-man (not you) it sounds kind of silly, in comparison to all the other opponents 616 has beaten. It's like when people say deathstroke is faster than flash because he caught him off guard and impaled him...

I think peter has more skill then him. could miles surpass him, sure why not. do i think he could have been better if he kept at it instead of taking a break, yes, thats what happens when you stop doing something.

Then we fully agree there.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Peter still takes this. According to @strider92 he recently shrugged off the venom sting so thats not really a big deal if thats the case. Cloaking should be counterable by spider-sense if its as good as 616 Peters (and before people say Miles had the drop on Peter I'd like to point out there is enough on panel references to conclude spider-sense is connected to Peters state and physical health so I don't think Miles is immune to spider-sense). Aside from that he has just about every advantage as things stand. At least from what I have seen.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@jashro44: I'll post the feat when I get back. It knocked Peter over and he said something along the lines of "How come you get a cool venom blast and I don't?" got back to his feat and proceeded to 1-hit KO Miles. As I said thats not how a real fight would go as Miles was taken by surprise and Peter didn't want to fight he just wanted to get away. However he did show a good resistance to the sting and strength to KO Miles. Combine that with experience and a more competent use of his spider-sense and i'd take Peter here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter takes the majority.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Peter.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By ComicStooge
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge As far as we know he didn't actually die, but it may also be a clone

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@dondave said:

@comicstooge As far as we know he didn't actually die, but it may also be a clone

Laaaaame. They should've left him dead.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@comicstooge: I'm hoping that its either a cured Scorpion or Kaine clone and we'll get an Ultimate Scarlet Spider. However Ult Spider-man issue 4 has a Spider-man wearing the classic red and blue so maybe not :(

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Bring the baseball bat, @risingbean. We're taking a trip to the Marvel offices.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: On a side note of the Venom Sting, it is clear Miles was holding back on it. We seen Miles use the Venom Sting in full power to KO beings way tougher than peter ever showed, Omega Red comes to mind, and not fail. We seen a angry Venom Sting ko 616 Peter Parker for hours when compared to a light touch Venom Sting that KOed Peter for half a minuet. He can clearly pour more juice into it if he wanted too.

@veshark said:

@comicstooge said:

@dondave said:

**** that! peter should been back years ago! They finally got my death threats, and tired of me calling bomb threats to them, and put Peter back! Yes! I can now untie that poor Marvel Editor in the back room and let him go.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By w0nd

@comicstooge said:

@dondave said:

he could very well be dead still. That was the only info we know of him, someone came and asked for his webshooters back...even though he has no intention of getting attention focused back on him. Lets not jump to conclusions

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

He should be dead, he was buried and everything. Also the clones Kaine and Tarantula were disfigured physically, and both died. the only Clone that loved and was never heard from again was Scorpion!

No Caption Provided

They NEVER explained what happen to the Scorpion Clone once it made its way to SHIELD and the Fantastic Four. Never heard of the guy again!

It should be him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Nice. If that is the real Peter (I'm guessing its not as Bendis did hint we'd get another clone saga, or so I've been told) than he should win every time.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

People seem to think that 616 Peter would lose to Miles and 616 Peter has much better showings than Ultimate Peter.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@luciustheeternal: It can't be him. His hands and feet aren't even human and IIRC they said that tail was fused with his spinal cord.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

People seem to think that 616 Peter would lose to Miles and 616 Peter has much better showings than Ultimate Peter.

I don't think anyone thinks Miles would beat 616 Peter for a majority. He did beat him in the crossover but I don't think Peter was going full out.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@erik said:

I don't think anyone thinks Miles would beat 616 Peter for a majority. He did beat him in the crossover but I don't think Peter was going full out.

i think if Miles gets another 20-30 comics he have more skill and feats to suggest he can compete on a near even level.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@comicstooge said:

@dondave said:

Because I feel killing Pete to bring out Miles right after was lame, I'd take that trip and thank them for unf***ing themselves. If they got rid of this newest status quo, and bring back a few others, I may even read the Ultimate U again.

I am all for dead means dead, but not when you kill every last person I like in the whole friggin' universe.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

@luciustheeternal: We need to wait. To me he looks kind of clumsy for someone with spider-powers (at least from what I have seen). As things stand I think he loses to both. Given time that might change but he's not there yet.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@comicstooge said:

@dondave said:

Because I feel killing Pete to bring out Miles right after was lame, I'd take that trip and thank them for unf***ing themselves. If they got rid of this newest status quo, and bring back a few others, I may even read the Ultimate U again.

I am all for dead means dead, but not when you kill every last person I like in the whole friggin' universe.

BINGO!!!!

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By w0nd

@jashro44 said:

@erik said:

That was as much of a win as that suckerpunch Pete 2.0 just gave miles. people seem to be proud that miles won, when all it took was his strongest attack against someone not trying...it's like bragging you beat up the school bully, but you got a baseball bat and he was only allowed to use one arm

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jashro44

@w0nd said:

@jashro44 said:

@erik said:

That was as much of a win as that suckerpunch Pete 2.0 just gave miles. people seem to be proud that miles won, when all it took was his strongest attack against someone not trying...it's like bragging you beat up the school bully, but you got a baseball bat and he was only allowed to use one arm

I've stated my view on the fight many times and I don't really want to go into a debate about it again. I think its pretty clear that 616 Peter was holding back and he even stated he was having an off day during the fight, and not to mention he had a cold (nothing major granted but still) and was freaked out about what was going on so that may have thrown him off. And as you said he did sort of surprise him.

Its a decent feat for Miles however I still don't view him on Peters level (both 616 and ultimate).

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@jashro44 said:

@erik said:

Only problem with that Analogy is peter has years of Experience, Spider Sense to a higher degree by feats, and already knew of the Venom Sting yet got hit by it again.

That is alot different than sucker punch, he had ways to know it was coming and knew Miles had it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciustheeternal: He didn't know the venom sting could be conducted through objects let alone through webbing.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@luciustheeternal: He didn't know the venom sting could be conducted through objects let alone through webbing.

Spider Sense, as in the most advance spider Sense in comics of any Spider Man. Way of the Spider for gods sake. NO EXCUSES!

Though Seriously neither was trying very hard with the other, and Miles unleashed his Venom Sting to the fullest when angered at the end. Its not like Peter was not trying and Miles was doing his best.

Either way Miles still has a skill gap to cover. Powers for powers, Miles is better. How they use the powers well 616 Peter is better.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Spider Sense, as in the most advance spider Sense in comics of any Spider Man. Way of the Spider for gods sake. NO EXCUSES!

Though Seriously neither was trying very hard with the other, and Miles unleashed his Venom Sting to the fullest when angered at the end. Its not like Peter was not trying and Miles was doing his best.

Either way Miles still has a skill gap to cover. Powers for powers, Miles is better. How they use the powers well 616 Peter is better.

I agree with everything however I would like to point out the fact they weren't trying hard probably means way of the spider wasn't in use. I mean why would he hit a kid with multiple pressure points (IIRC the point of pressure points is to cause pain). Also we've been over the spider-sense and my view on it before but I don't think he was listening to it due to the fact he was freaked out.

As I said I don't really want to debate this for the 500th time though....I agree neither were trying very hard though.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@luciustheeternal said:

@jashro44 said:

I agree with everything however I would like to point out the fact they weren't trying hard probably means way of the spider wasn't in use. I mean why would he hit a kid with multiple pressure points (IIRC the point of pressure points is to cause pain). Also we've been over the spider-sense and my view on it before but I don't think he was listening to it due to the fact he was freaked out.

As I said I don't really want to debate this for the 500th time though....I agree neither were trying very hard though.

Yeah, we argued this to death.