Ultimate Nullifier vs Sol's Anvil

TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheGodKiller

Both the devices are being wielded by a Reed Richards each(alternate universe counterparts, both probably members of the Council of Reeds) . Which one wins ?

TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheGodKiller

If its the 616 UN , then it takes this battle easily . If its some alternate reality version , then the Anvil comes out on top .

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Ultimate Nullifier.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BringnIt
@TheGodKiller said:

Both the devices are being wielded by a Reed Richards each(alternate universe counterparts, both probably members of the Council of Reeds) . Which one wins ?

I'd say Sol's Anvil by default, since the alternate reality Reeds don't appear to have the necessary willpower to properly wield the Ultimate Nullifier.  
TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGodKiller

@BringnIt said:

@TheGodKiller said:

I'd say Sol's Anvil by default, since the alternate reality Reeds don't appear to have the necessary willpower to properly wield the Ultimate Nullifier.

Actually , I didn't specify whether this was the 616- version or an alternate version of the UN . That's why I think its going to make an interesting match-up .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Saren

I think the Ultimate Nullifier is more powerful in terms of effect, but Sol's Anvil would probably be better suited for a fight since you don't run the risk of disintegrating.

TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGodKiller

@CitizenBane said:

I think the Ultimate Nullifier is more powerful in terms of effect, but Sol's Anvil would probably be better suited for a fight since you don't run the risk of disintegrating.

I don't really know about that , Bane , because the UN appears to be a hand-held device(thanks to its abstract nature) , while the Anvil is a gigantic, tower-sized machine(man-made) , which was originally described as being capable of destroying a reality(while the UN at its best , could probably reset the multiverse) . Plus , as was shown in FF # 603 , if you use the Anvil a 2nd time , you run the risk of disintegrating the entire planet on which its being kept , while with the Nullifier , you only risk nullifying yourself .

Anyways , thanks for replying .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren

@TheGodKiller: Yeah, but in FF #14 one of the alternate Reeds tried using the Nullifier on the Celestials, only to be disintegrated when his concentration wavered for a split second. One shot of the Anvil would kill Reed, he's nowhere near as durable as a Celestial. During the Solve Everything arc one of the alternate Reeds mentioned that they once used the Anvil to crush a Beyonder. You'd only need one try.

TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGodKiller

@CitizenBane said:

@TheGodKiller: Yeah, but in FF #14 one of the alternate Reeds tried using the Nullifier on the Celestials, only to be disintegrated when his concentration wavered for a split second. One shot of the Anvil would kill Reed, he's nowhere near as durable as a Celestial. During the Solve Everything arc one of the alternate Reeds mentioned that they once used the Anvil to crush a Beyonder. You'd only need one try.

They did try it on that merged Super Celestial , and it only separated them . I am sure that if they had used it a second time , it would have got the job done . But as Val pointed out , they would have torn apart the entire planet in the process . Plus the Anvil isn't a portable device like the Nullifier , so I don't understand how it would be easy to wield in a fight . As I said before , if you use the UN you only risk killing yourself , if you use the Anvil , you risk destroying the entire world on which you are standing .