#1 Posted by Andras (2644 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Namor would win. Invincible is strong. But he has loss to lesser Opposition on Multiple Occasions...
#3 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor wins

#4 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

OOOOH good fight. I know Namor is hella strong and has the control of waters and what not, not mention he broke out of restraints made to hold the most powerful meta humans [Ult Thor/Hulk?] like nothing, but dont forget that Invincible has been getting stronger [the 400 ton mark] and is tough enough to survive a nuclear explosion in the face like its nothing. Further more he can survive in space, we dont know that Ultimate Namor can do that [doubtful fishboy can]. So even if its just grabbing him then flying into space and watching him suffocate i think Invincible takes this.

#5 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you tell me something about Namor's powers. Cause Im not sure that I know them all. Thanks.

#6 Posted by wkar (199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Andras: What weaknesses did Ultimate Namor ?

#7 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.

#8 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible, he'd take the fight into space and I don't think Namor can even go that high? and namor would be way to full of pride not to go after him.

#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

At the time the thread was made, Namor would probably beat Invincible. But post Vultrimite War, I think Mark's got this.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Namor would win. Invincible is strong. But he has loss to lesser Opposition on Multiple Occasions...
#11 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor FTW.

#12 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5175 posts) - - Show Bio

What are ultimate Namors powers ? I think Invincible would wreck 616 Namor so I'll go with him.

#13 Posted by Saren (25312 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the main difference was that Ultimate Namor had large-scale hydrokinesis, but his strength and speed were still roughly the same as 616. I don't anticipate the hydrokinesis as being much of an issue. Mark is comfortably faster and stronger, and should be considerably more durable as well.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32813 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark is faster and stronger so I'll give him the win

#15 Posted by WarBlade539 (4497 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor

#16 Edited by Hyperlight (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

invincible

#17 Posted by Jacthripper (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor wins this IMO, he took down the Ultimate FF pretty easily. Only reason he stopped was because Sue gave him a kiss. One of my favorite Ultimate Characters