• 188 results
#1 Edited by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Ultimate Universe's Namor defeat the monster that killed Superman? 

Takes place around Namor's opened tomb/prison where he was found. 

Doomsday is at "Death of Superman" levels!

Namor is at full strength.  Same level as when he defeated the Ultimate Fantastic Four!

Battle is to the KO, BFR, or... Death! 

And... GO!!! 

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92634 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Probably not a good idea to state a winner in your OP

#3 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday mauls him.
#4 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"Doomsday mauls him. "
#5 Posted by HolySerpent (12464 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2:
doomday wins. doomday grew up and survive in the most extreme  harsh enviromental condition. a mermaid with superstrengh and water powers wont faze him in the least
#6 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor wins by BFR

#7 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
"Yeah. Probably not a good idea to state a winner in your OP "

Fixed.  Good point. 

; ) 

#8 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins

#9 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember guys, this Namor has even more physical power than the 616 Namor, and has some Uber Level Hydrokinesis abilities! 

; ) 

#10 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2:  His only option is to toss him into space though. Which he can because of his strength and Hydrokinises. His attitude may cause him to try and fight instead though, which would result in him getting beat down.
#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"Doomsday mauls him. "
"
#12 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @DeathsHead2:  His only option is to toss him into space though. Which he can because of his strength and Hydrokinises. His attitude may cause him to try and fight instead though, which would result in him getting beat down. "

Perhaps.  Still, thinking the BFR option is likely.  Nothing like a Super Tidal Wave to make someone go away, FAST! 

; ) 

#13 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2:  Agreed but he would Have to use it to Overwhelm him and launch him into space.
#14 Posted by HolySerpent (12464 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2 said:
"@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @DeathsHead2:  His only option is to toss him into space though. Which he can because of his strength and Hydrokinises. His attitude may cause him to try and fight instead though, which would result in him getting beat down. "
Perhaps.  Still, thinking the BFR option is likely.  Nothing like a Super Tidal Wave to make someone go away, FAST!  ; )   "

a super tidal wave is not making doomsday go way
#15 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:
"@DeathsHead2 said:
"@ThaMessenger07 said:
Perhaps.  Still, thinking the BFR option is likely.  Nothing like a Super Tidal Wave to make someone go away, FAST!  ; )   "
a super tidal wave is not making doomsday go way "

Maybe.  But a 500 ft water sprite may launch him into orbit!  Then what? 

; ) 

#16 Posted by HolySerpent (12464 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2 said:
"@HolySerpent said:
"@DeathsHead2 said:
"@ThaMessenger07 said:
 Maybe.  But a 500 ft water sprite may launch him into orbit!  Then what?  ; )   "

@DeathsHead2: 

yeah then what...namor cant survive in space. doomsday can, he will comeback. and what will namor do, he ran out of water tricks
#17 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:
"@DeathsHead2 said:
"@HolySerpent said:
"@DeathsHead2 said:
"@ThaMessenger07 said:
 Maybe.  But a 500 ft water sprite may launch him into orbit!  Then what?  ; )   "
@DeathsHead2:   yeah then what...namor cant survive in space. doomsday can, he will comeback. and what will namor do, he ran out of water tricks "

No.  He can do ANYTHING with the water! 

Hydrokinesis...  Duuuh! 

Lol! 

#18 Posted by HolySerpent (12464 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2 said:
"@HolySerpent said:
"@DeathsHead2 said:
"@HolySerpent said:
"@DeathsHead2 said:
"@ThaMessenger07 said:
@DeathsHead2:   yeah then what...namor cant survive in space. doomsday can, he will comeback. and what will namor do, he ran out of water tricks "
No.  He can do ANYTHING with the water!  Hydrokinesis...  Duuuh!  Lol!   "

can he do anything that can harm doomsday... duuh lmao
#19 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

; ) 

Depends on how creative he can get with the Hydrokinesis I suppose. 

Perhaps make the entire ocean's weight concentrate down on Doomsday at once?  Then POP goes the Doomsday! 

Lol! 

#20 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

OH MY GAWD!!!  This is insane... DOOMSDAY is going to have a nice fishman dinner tonight.    

#21 Posted by HolySerpent (12464 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"
OH MY GAWD!!!  This is insane... DOOMSDAY is going to have a nice fishman dinner tonight.    

"

lol now im hungry
#22 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9496 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we know if doomsday has died by drowning?

#23 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:
"@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"

"
lol now im hungry "

You want to eat Namor??? Good luck getting Doomsday to share one of those with you.
#24 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud: @HolySerpent:  With BFR he can win according to battle thread rules.
#25 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud: @HolySerpent:  With BFR he can win according to battle thread rules. "

I would agree... If I thought it would work... I don't however. You could throw the whole ocean at him, and it won't slow him down at all... He would go right threw it and tear Namor in half.
#26 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud:  The combonation of his flight and the ocean spouts and waves atacking him will be massive. It's not like Namor is shooting him with a Super soaker.  

Ult. Namor's Hydrokinises is at a level that he can very easily get a hold of him and toss him into space. I for one think Namor could easily get a BFR victory for this battle because of this. Of course once again I don't see him doing this at first, instead he would try and fight him and get beaten like a fish on deck.

#27 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud:  The combonation of his flight and the ocean spouts and waves atacking him will be massive. It's not like Namor is shooting him with a Super soaker.  

Ult. Namor's Hydrokinises is at a level that he can very easily get a hold of him and toss him into space. I for one think Namor could easily get a BFR victory for this battle because of this. Of course once again I don't see him doing this at first, instead he would try and fight him and get beaten like a fish on deck.

"

I still don't think it would work... Doomsday is immune to Fire, Ice, Telepathy, Constructs, and way, way more... Doomsday has destroyed countless life forms on millions of planets... He put Aquaman down in mere momments... I see what everyone is getting at, I just don't see it working. Also Thing is nothing like Doomsday. 
#28 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor > Aquaman... by a LOT! 

; ) 

#29 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud:  I know Thing is nothing like Doomsday and I never made the Comparison. Immune to these abilities and harm or injury does not mean he can't get thrown. Which he has and is exactly what Namor would have to do. It would simply serve as a means to toss him out of the battle field. He can return from orbit, comeback later on and kill Namor. What matters is Namor one the initial battle.
#30 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2 said:
"Ultimate Namor > Aquaman... by a LOT!  ; )   "

PC Aquaman... I don't think so.
#31 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud: 

I do. 

Make a thread/battle.  Let's find out. 

Make sure it's ULTIMATE Namor though. 

; ) 

#32 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud:  What has PC Aquaman Done Feat wise that was that Special? 

@Xavier St. Cloud: @DeathsHead2:   

You guys should make that thread if you think that is a good fight I would love to read it and have tons of scans for both.
#33 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
"@Xavier St. Cloud:  What has PC Aquaman Done Feat wise that was that Special? 

@Xavier St. Cloud: @DeathsHead2:    You guys should make that thread if you think that is a good fight I would love to read it and have tons of scans for both. "

It will be done... soon. 
#34 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday beats Ultimate Namor's arrogance out of him, puts a dress on him and makes him his B&%$*, then tucks him in bed and gives him a long, dark dirtnap. 

The end.

#35 Posted by Mercy_ (92634 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o is he really that much of a beast that this isn't a complete stomp?

#36 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday is an absolute monster... think classic Juggernaut with super speed...
#37 Posted by termiteone4ever (7003 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"

"
LOL 
#38 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday should bust up Namor pretty bad
#39 Posted by _Sparrow_ (629 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:Were using DD during his first apperance,which means he hasn't adapted to ANYTHING yet. 
#40 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparrow_of_Aces:
yes he had he had evolved many times before coming to earth? this is the doomsday that took out a bunch of green lanterns, took one of there rings and used it to go back to Oa where the gaurdians sent 100s of green lanterns at doomsday in waves and all perished and a guardian died to get doosmday of there planet, this is the doomsday whos faster than most heroes and possibly superman even considering the reaction they got and how there were saying he had flash speeds, this is the doomsday who took the combined power of multiple powerful JLA memebers and continued unharmed. This doomsdy is one of the most powerful thanks to its incredibly speed
#41 Posted by Nefarious (18851 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud: LOL.
#42 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparrow_of_Aces said:
"@King Saturn:Were using DD during his first apperance,which means he hasn't adapted to ANYTHING yet.  "

Wrong... It means he has not adapted to the JLA yet... Doomsday is Millions of years old, and has killed uncountable life forms on Hundreds of Thousands of Worlds.  You have to keep in mind, that in Doomsday's first apperance he was made to Kill Superman.  They only brought Kal back to life, because the fan's feaked out.
#43 Posted by _Sparrow_ (629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud:
I never knew DD's real origin,what the hell is he?He sound incredibly weird the way you put him.
#44 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparrow_of_Aces said:
"@Xavier St. Cloud: I never knew DD's real origin,what the hell is he?He sound incredibly weird the way you put him. "

A science experiment gone very wrong... A crazy evil scientist created Doomsday Millions of years ago on Krypton... Doomdsay was killed over and over and over again.... And brought back to life by the mad scientist, kept doing it untill Doomsday was unable to die it killed everything on planet Krypton... Oh yeah I forgot to mention, that Krypton was run over at the time, by gaint powerful creatures... The scientist had to live under ground away from them out of fear... Well after Doomsday killed everything, he killed his creator as well. Later he got off the Planet and started doing the same thing all across the Universe.
#45 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparrow_of_Aces: 

Here I got this off CV.

Origin:

Doomsday's "father" was an emotionless alien named Bertron, a geneticist who arrived on Krypton several hundred thousand years ago when lethal and deadly monsters roamed the world. He was obsessed with creating a creature that could survive any environment and even cheat death itself.  Bertron subjected his test tube infant to Krypton's harsh landscape and its savage, hungry denizens, using the best of the surviving genes to improve his next  cloned creation; firstly, the baby was killed in seconds by the deadly creatures. Then Bertron ordered his troops to collect the remaining tissues in order to proceed the experiment. Each day a new infant was cloned from the preceding one. The baby died either because of monsters or because of the planet's searing atmosphere, which burned his lungs out. Tests were performed over and over. After 10 years of scientific experiments, Bertron noticed that the baby was evolving, "mastering the life's need to survive". At some point of time, the infant "conquered the environment ", spending more than several hours in the atmosphere without dying. Though the beasts were still constantly killing him, after another set of experiments Doomsday managed to survive outside the laboratory for 2 years. He killed every single monster on the planet during that time. Doomsday was intended to be a perfect being, and live forever using induced evolution to defy death. It finally got to the point where Berton wasn't needed to revive him through cloning. Though it cost him his life, Bertron succeeded in altering The Ultimate Lifeform's DNA so that the creature could regenerate each time he was killed. Further more, Doomsday would then evolve an immunity to whatever caused his demise. Unfortunately Doomsday was subjected only to death from all things.This led the ultimate being to grow a hatred for all living things. Doomsday single-handedly rid Krypton of its most lethal creatures.

Once he became powerful enough to defy Bertron, he destroyed every living creature he could find including his creator. One of Doomsday's first encounters was with Darkseid on a world called Bylan 5. Darkseid was seeking resources to better Apokolips. When Doomsday crash landed, he was attacked by Master Mayhem, long time friend and ally to Darkseid. Darkseid had assumed that Mayhem was unkillible, until Doomsday tore him limb from limb. Darkseid then challenges the beast in hand to hand combat. Neither of them make a move and are completely stalemated until Darkseid is forced to flee because the Bylan 5 was getting too toxic and was killing all living creatures. As some of Darkseid's men fled, Doomsday jumped onto the shuttle and killed the crew. He then crashed his way to the world of Khundia and resumed his path of destruction. The people of Khundia put their faith and technology upon a brave warrior named Kobald. He received enforced armor to battle Doomsday. There was no means to kill Doomsday so Kobald's job was to force the monster off the planet by rocket. Kobald died as the battle with Doomsday exploded the rocket. Doomsday would be left adrift in space. He likely died and revived to be able to survive the vacuum of space. World after world found that they could not kill him, only exile him, and hope that others would fare better. Doomsday would eventually cross the Green Lantern, Zharan Pel who didn't last long. This encounter gave Doomsday awareness of the Guardians of Oa. The monster found his way to Oa to slaughter many of the dedicated Green Lanterns. A Guardian gave his life to cast Doomsday in dimensional rip in space. This hurled Doomsday to the world of Calaton full of advanced technology that was all useless. He would spend years bringing horror to this world.One of the royal families decided to give their lives and focus their souls into one Radiant being. Radiant was unleashed to battle Doomsday. This would last a week since Doomsday had never before encountered such a being. Radiant had to destroy most of Calaton to finally put Doomsday down. For some reason Doomsday was give a custom burial by the survivors of Calaton. Although for Doomsday's crimes he would not be buried on Calaton. He was chained in a ship and casted back into the stars from where he came. This is when he would crash down upon Earth and lay dormant for some unknown amount of years.    

#46 Posted by _Sparrow_ (629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud:
WOW i just though DD was some military program...
#47 Edited by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:

"

"
ill have what he is having ----------------------------------^
#48 Posted by coSmic_cUbeR (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2 said:
" Can the Ultimate Universe's Namor defeat the monster that killed Superman?  Takes place around Namor's opened tomb/prison where he was found.  Doomsday is at "Death of Superman" levels! Namor is at full strength.  Same level as when he defeated the Ultimate Fantastic Four! Battle is to the KO, BFR, or... Death!    And... GO!!!   "
i should say dd lose but he ain't this one
#49 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"

"
LOL.
Doomsday stomps.
#50 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin: 

I doubt it.  Ultimate Namor is one of the most powerful beings in the Ultimate Universe.  He beat a LOT of the heroes trying to take him down, at the same time!  He's kinda like DD in that way...