Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

Ultimate Gohan AKA Mystic Gohan AKA Gohans Potential AKA Dues Ex Gohan

Runs the Dragon ball z fusion gauntlet.

I hope this was a good battle idea, I saw a dbz re run and wanted to use em. =)....XD

No Caption Provided

Rules-

• Morals are semi on.
  • Planet cannot be busted
  • Gohan can SKIP when he loses, as some of the forms in each bracket, could be more powerful then the next, and I didnt want a confusing mess. Part one can be a bit of a gauntlet.
  • Every five minutes both characters will stop fighting to be slapped in the face
No Caption Provided

The Gauntlet

A)

Piccolo

1. Piccolo.....

B)

Gotenks-

1. SSJ Gotenks
  2. SSJ3 Gotenks

C)

Absouub.

1. Buuiccolo
  2. Bootenks
  3. Boohan

D)

Gogeta

1. Base Gogeta*
  2. SSJ1 Gogeta*
  3. SSJ2 Gogeta (Debateable if feats were in this or SSJ1)*
  4. SSJ3 Gogeta (100% Theoretical )*
  5. SSJ4 Gogeta**

*Goku and Vegeta are at Fusion Reborn Levels (rounds1-4)

**Goku and Vegeta are at GT Power Levels(round 5)

E

Vegito

1. Base Vegito*
  2. SSJ Vegito 1*
  3. SSJ Vegito 2**

*For 1 and 2, They are at the level of EoS DBZ

**Round 3, This is a hypothetical Vegito , made from EoS GT Goku and Vegeta.

BONUS

Any of the game fusions.

BE NICE, or Goku will give you coal for christmas.

No Caption Provided

Because some forms will be stronger than the stuff further in the gauntlet, please expand your answers a bit if you can =).

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reaverlation

Stops at Buutenks and gets his a$$ beat again and beats Base Gogeta. The rest are out of his league

A)Clears with his pinkie

B)Gohan commits child abuse

C)Buutenks beats Gohan's a$$

D)Beats Base Gogeta but after that,Gohan gets his a$$ whooped

E)Gohan gets slaughtered

Round 2:Gohan slaps their head off

Round 3:Gohan still wins

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Buutenks and gets his a$$ beat again and beats Base Gogeta. The rest are out of his league

A)Clears with his pinkie

E)Gohan gets slaughtered

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind:

gohan beats upto buutenks.....

also.. what are base gogeta and vegito?.. do u mean they aren't in ssj mode?.. if so.. even if it haven't shown.. i can assume mystic gohan can beat the base form of them... but he can't beat any ssj and above goku and vegita fusion.

round 2: don't think gohan is stronger than eos ssj 3 goku (since ssj 3 goku can go toe to toe with kid buu.. but mystic gohan can't)

round 3: ssj 4 mode was shown to be stronger than ssj 3 mode.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ssj_god: Actually Gohan IS stronger than ssj3. Ssj3 was keeping base majin buu at bay, stating he could win. I don't think the same could be said had it been base super buu(noone absorbed), then Super Buu openly states to gohan is fight with ssj3 gotenks(who I believe to be > ssj3 goku due to how he was handling super buu pretty well despite what super buu says) was just preparation(or something like that) for his fight with gohan, who he sensed getting stronger in other world. With that being said.

A= Clears without breaking a sweat.

B= Clears(like I said before, buu said his fight with gotenks merely prep for his fight with gohan)

C= I see him losing the same way he did in the series.

D= Ok this is strange, because base Gogeta is already in ssj form, 1 or 2 is unknown. I can honestly say I don't see gohan winning this. Super Janemba practically beat goku out of his ssj3 form, handily. Ssj3 goku did hold his own not long though against buutenks. With that said I don't think Gohan could handle super janemba the reality warper, that is to say he can't handle base Gogeta. Ssj4 is a stomp.

E= Vegito stomps gohan. People seem to forget the fact that Vegito was just "savoring" his fight with buuhan, could have ended it a lot sooner.

Bonus: I've only played Raging Blast.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gogeta base>>goku ssj3(gt)>ssj3(eoz)>>buu saga ssj3=><mystic g.

That being said after round 1 he is gonna stomped by everyone else.

And also

Goku ssj3 (full power) was equal or more powerful than gohan in buu saga.

Whay:because if gohan was stronger then him(goku) he could have iT GOHAN TO FIGHT KID BUU.

was not that simple.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssj_god

@redmonkeyssj4:

that ssj 3 goku who was fighting fat buu was depowered due to his short stay on earth as he was dead.. and said that he could not fight with his full energy... where as.. when we see ssj3 goku fight evil kid buu (the strongest buu)... in kami world.. he was able to go toe to toe with him... and we all saw gotenks buu (much weaker than kid buu) was really strong for mystic gohan. .. so.. no.. mystic gohan is NOT stronger than ssj3 goku

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

That is all wrong. First of all goku was not depowered, if anything he was stronger due to not being alive, it was previously stated that in death you're a little stronger and your body is more durable, Goku even tells Vegeta this when he first comes back to from otherworld to fight buu.

Secondly, Goku was not limited at all, I can only assume you're mistaking this with before majin buu arrived, when Goku had to hold back in his fight with majin vegeta because going all out would cause majin buu to awaken. With that being said there was no reason for him to hold back. Unless you have proof of Goku saying what you said he said. I mean I can present my proof if you want?

Another thing, kid buu is not the strongest buu form, the only buu weaker than him is fat buu. Kid buu is simply just the most evil, as stated before. Unless you have something to hint to him being the strongest buu. The only reason ssj3 goku was getting handled by kid buu was because of his energy. He hadn't had any rest or recovery for a really long time, also the ssj3 form had been putting strain on his body.

All in all Ultimate Gohan> SSJ3 Goku

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redmonkeyssj4: kid buu isn't the strongest ?

Its a highly debated subject but I personally don't think so, I used to, but after researching the topic I believe any form of super buu should be stronger, but kid buu is the most dangerous form as he will bust a planet for no reason/unprovoked lol

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Fallschirmjager

A - Clears

B - Clears

C - Stops at 2

D - Most likely 1, definitely 2.

E - Stops at 1

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssj_god

That is all wrong. First of all goku was not depowered, if anything he was stronger due to not being alive, it was previously stated that in death you're a little stronger and your body is more durable, Goku even tells Vegeta this when he first comes back to from otherworld to fight buu.

Secondly, Goku was not limited at all, I can only assume you're mistaking this with before majin buu arrived, when Goku had to hold back in his fight with majin vegeta because going all out would cause majin buu to awaken. With that being said there was no reason for him to hold back. Unless you have proof of Goku saying what you said he said. I mean I can present my proof if you want?

Another thing, kid buu is not the strongest buu form, the only buu weaker than him is fat buu. Kid buu is simply just the most evil, as stated before. Unless you have something to hint to him being the strongest buu. The only reason ssj3 goku was getting handled by kid buu was because of his energy. He hadn't had any rest or recovery for a really long time, also the ssj3 form had been putting strain on his body.

wow.. u didn't tagged me.. so never got the notification....

well do u remember when goku first gone to ssj3 mode infront of fat buu? .. he was dead.. but got permission for getting his body back and to come to earth for only 1 day... and what he told was... as he riches higher levels of his powers, his staying time on earth shortens.. and when he was asked why he didn't fight with fat buu in ssj3 mode.. he said he isn't comfortable to go ssj3 with full power on earthly conditions and with this body of his .. he simply couldn't run for long in ssj3 mode...

and well... in the matter of kid buu being the strongest.. i'll tag him too..

@blade_r:

when buu turned into kid buu.. supreme kai was shaking in his pants.. certainly one of the reason was kid buu was pure evil.. but as supreme kai explained it... he said...

as buu's original form is this.. but as buu absorbed all those other kais.. his evil nature and his power got decreased due to those kais being pure hearted and low powered.. and now that he has got ridden those weaknesses .. he has became unstoppable.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Easternwind

@reaverlation said:

A)Clears with his pinkie

E)Gohan gets slaughtered

Huh? I should have laild it out better, but its kinda like D, how they are rounds where Vegittos parts, goku and Vegeta are at the levels said.

As you can see it says 2. SS1 Vegito and 3. SSJ Vegito , because he is fighting twice, its base, and then DBZ levels , then hypothetical GT levels. Like I did with fusion reborn and GT for gogeta, except he has been shown in both.

So if he loses r1 he cant really win r3.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: question:

so evil grey buu absorbs fat buu, and then proceeds to absorb the others right?

Vegeta and goku remove those characters, should he have not reverted back into grey buu and not buff buu and then kid buu? kid buu is inside fat buu is he not? Was that explained in the manga

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Easternwind

@pope052 said:

@reaverlation said:

A)Clears with his pinkie

E)Gohan gets slaughtered

Like I said to rever, how does gohan get slaughtered by vegitto, but win agaist SS1 vegito with goku and veg. at EoS DBZ levels? and then also win agaisnt them as vegito, but at GT levels,

It says 2. SS1 Vegito and 3. SSJ Vegito , because he is fighting twice, its base, and then DBZ levels , then hypothetical GT levels. Like I did with fusion reborn and GT for gogeta, except he has been shown in both.

So if he loses r1 he cant really w

I may have phrased it bad tho, im going to re word it.

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind:

also.. what are base gogeta and vegito?.. do u mean they aren't in ssj mode?.. if so.. even if it haven't shown.. i can assume mystic gohan can beat the base form of them... but he can't beat any ssj and above goku and vegita fusion.

round 2: don't think gohan is stronger than eos ssj 3 goku (since ssj 3 goku can go toe to toe with kid buu.. but mystic gohan can't)

I think I may have phrased this badly, what i meant by round 2 and round 3, is that THOSE are the STATE that the fused characters are in, for those rounds, Kinda as a bit of a bonus way to look at it, I will edit it though.

As you can see it says 2. SS1 Vegito and 3. SSJ Vegito , because he is fighting twice, its base, and then DBZ levels , then hypothetical GT levels. Like I did with fusion reborn and GT for gogeta, except he has been shown in both.

So if he loses r1 he cant really w

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Gohan can't beat Vegito no matter how hard he tried but yes you should've worded it better

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Stops at Buutenks

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@reaverlation said:

A)Clears with his pinkie

E)Gohan gets slaughtered

Like I said to rever, how does gohan get slaughtered by vegitto, but win agaist SS1 vegito with goku and veg. at EoS DBZ levels? and then also win agaisnt them as vegito, but at GT levels,

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind:

I think I may have phrased this badly, what i meant by round 2 and round 3, is that THOSE are the STATE that the fused characters are in, for those rounds, Kinda as a bit of a bonus way to look at it, I will edit it though.

ahh.. i see.. well if u mean by base gogeta and base vegito as goku and vegita fusing in their normal stage.. not in ssj mode (which didn't happened) .. then i think mystic gohan will beat them..and would be a good match with ssj1 fusion..... any of goku/vegita fusion goes past ssj2 mode (i think whenever they fused, they were in at least ssj2 mode).. it would be impossible for gohan to beat them

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@redmonkeyssj4 said:

wow.. u didn't tagged me.. so never got the notification....

well do u remember when goku first gone to ssj3 mode infront of fat buu? .. he was dead.. but got permission for getting his body back and to come to earth for only 1 day... and what he told was... as he riches higher levels of his powers, his staying time on earth shortens.. and when he was asked why he didn't fight with fat buu in ssj3 mode.. he said he isn't comfortable to go ssj3 with full power on earthly conditions and with this body of his .. he simply couldn't run for long in ssj3 mode...

and well... in the matter of kid buu being the strongest.. i'll tag him too..

@blade_r:

when buu turned into kid buu.. supreme kai was shaking in his pants.. certainly one of the reason was kid buu was pure evil.. but as supreme kai explained it... he said...

as buu's original form is this.. but as buu absorbed all those other kais.. his evil nature and his power got decreased due to those kais being pure hearted and low powered.. and now that he has got ridden those weaknesses .. he has became unstoppable.

Yeah I know what he said but we all know ssj3 goku kind of held his own against kid buu and if kid buu > buuhan is true I feel like Goku would have tried fighting him as a ssj3 instead of resorting to a permanent fusion. Idk id like for Kid Buu to be the most powerful as he was always my favorite form by far but over time people have convinced me otherwise.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ssj_god

@w0nd said:

Vegeta and goku remove those characters, should he have not reverted back into grey buu and not buff buu and then kid buu? kid buu is inside fat buu is he not? Was that explained in the manga

kid buu is the main buu.. everything else was inside him.. so he was looking like other characters.. he wasn't inside anyone... and fat buu was detached from him as his weakened good side... so as fat buu was removed.. he grew even stronger

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Gohan can't beat Vegito no matter how hard he tried but yes you should've worded it better

Right, did you think r 2 and 3 were agaisnt unfused goku y vegeta? I edited it now =) sorry

Stops at Buutenks

Really? Didnt he over power buutenks and had to be absorbed? and Buutenks has a SHORT fusion timer, due to SSJ and being kids ( Not sure about the latter one, but i think it was said their bodies couldnt hold it , maybe filler )

@redmonkeyssj4: kid buu isn't the strongest ?

This is debated, but mostly no, but depends on absorbtion.

@w0nd said:

Im pretty sure it is explained somewhere. You can google it, or use the BD wiki

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r:

goku could've hold buutenks.. he simply didn't because he knew he doesn't have the stamina to go at that pace for long.. as the same happened when he faced kid buu.. as he said.. he lost his stamina.. otherwise he could've fight kid buu for longer time period.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@easternwind:

No. The reason of why Gohan was absorbed was because the fusion time ran out and he reverted back to Buuiccolo. But if you watch that battle, Buutenks was clearly dominating Gohan.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind said:

@pope052 said:

@reaverlation said:

A)Clears with his pinkie

E)Gohan gets slaughtered

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind:

ahh.. i see.. well if u mean by base gogeta and base vegito as goku and vegita fusing in their normal stage.. not in ssj mode (which didn't happened) .. then i think mystic gohan will beat them..and would be a good match with ssj1 fusion..... any of goku/vegita fusion goes past ssj2 mode (i think whenever they fused, they were in at least ssj2 mode).. it would be impossible for gohan to beat them

Base I mean no SSJ, so if it doesnt exist, in theory. And by Rounds 2 and 3 I meant

1- They fuse at end of DBZ

2-Theoretical fusion of them at GT power levels ( but stil SSJ1 like said)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@blade_r:

goku could've hold buutenks.. he simply didn't because he knew he doesn't have the stamina to go at that pace for long.. as the same happened when he faced kid buu.. as he said.. he lost his stamina.. otherwise he could've fight kid buu for longer time period.

What about Buuhan? I want to believe Kid Buu is the strongest but im just not sure

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ssj_god

@blade_r said:

@ssj_god said:

@blade_r:

What about Buuhan? I want to believe Kid Buu is the strongest but im just not sure

as i said .. kid buu was the strongest.. but as he started to absorbed other lower powered and good people.. his own power and evil in him started to decrease .. try to imagine the time when vegita didn't arrived and goku was thinking with who he should fuse using those earrings... and he got scared of the idea about fusing with mr. satan... why?.. earrings adds up two people's powers.. so why did goku feared?.. because fusing with mr. satan will depower him tremendously rather than increasing the power.. as mr. satan was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (i got tired to add more 'a') below his power level.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Easternwind

@blade_r said:

@ssj_god said:

@blade_r:

I havent read the whole thread , or rather this conversation. But kid buu is 100% not the strongest if you count forms.

in my opinion this is an aproximation

Buuhan >Buutenks>Kidbuu (Kai Absorbed)>Kid Buu~SuperBuu>Original Fat Buu>Evil Buu>Good Fat Buu.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssj_god

@easternwind said:

@blade_r said:

@ssj_god said:

@blade_r:

I havent read the whole thread , or rather this conversation. But kid buu is 100% not the strongest if you count forms.

in my opinion this is an aproximation

Buuhan >Buutenks>Kidbuu (Kai Absorbed)>Kid Buu~SuperBuu>Original Fat Buu>Evil Buu>Good Fat Buu.

not by a long shot -_-

read my posts above

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A)Clears in a curbstomp

B)Stomps even Gotenks ssj3 (the "kid" will make it hardest for Gohan than Super Boo "did",but clears anyway)

C)Stomps Booccolo (stated by Goku),gets roflstomped by the other two (Bootenks already did it)

D)Clears even Gogeta Ssj1.He is not a LOT (like 10x) stronger than Gotenks in the same ssj form.Gogeta is to Gotenks what Vegeta is to Goten (the weakest link of each fusion.So,if Vegeta is 3x stronger than Goten,the gap between both fusions will be 3x).In the gravity chamber,Trunks make it pretty clear that they (the kids) are not far away (as in 10x) from their parents (i'm not arguing that the kids are close to Goku & Vegeta or that they have a chance of winning,but they are not 10x weaker)

What i mean with this is that Gogeta Ssj1 is not stronger than Gotenks Ssj3

Gogeta Ssj2 is,maybe,stronger than Gotenks Ssj3.And,since Gotenks Ssj3 is a bit weaker than Gohan,Gogeta Ssj3 will stomp the ultimate saiyajin

Nothing to add about Gogeta Ssj4...

E)Anime base Vegetto stomps Gohan

Manga Base Vegetto is a coin toss,as soon as he appear he turns in Ssj (he didn't fight at all).So,we don't know if he did that because he was weaker than Boo or for the show.Not enough data :(

Vegetto Ssj & Ssj2 roflstomp Gohan

Note:Except obvious reasons (Vegetto base & Ssj2,Gogeta all forms) my post is based in the manga,that way i get rid of Toei's misleading filler.

BoomVox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BoomVox

A) Gohan utterly destroys Piccolo. Lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B) 1. He beats SSJ Gotenks Easily

2. He may have a little bit of trouble with SSJ3 Gotenks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C) 1. He crushes Super Buu (Piccolo absorbed) easily

2. He may have a few to a bunch of trouble with Buutenks.

3. He utterly LOSES to BUUHAN bro!!!

D) 1. Gohan loses.

2. Gohan gets destroyed.

3. Gohan gets Galaxy destroyed.

4. Gohan gets Solar Destroyed.

5. Gohan gets UNIVERSE exploded. HE WON'T be able to harm GOGETA at all!

E) 1. Vegito alone without SSJ took on Buu (Ultimate Gohan/Piccolo/SSJ3 Gotenks) without even trying. Vegito wins.

2. Vegito crushes.

3. Vegito Planet crushes.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool & nice battle..

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By noobsnowman

Bump.

Gauntlet A: Mystic Gohan wrecks Piccolo... not much needs to be said here

Gauntlet B: SSJ3 Gotenks is around equal or slightly superior to Super Buu. Mystic Gohan is stated to be stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks. Clears this too.

Gauntlet C: Now this is getting a little complicated. He isn't clearing this though.

Buuccolo --> Super Buu only have Piccolo's power, plus Goten and Trunks' respectively, but mainly Piccolo's power since he is the strongest fusee outside Super Buu. Mystic Gohan wins this.

Buutenks --> Now, people think that he falls flat here but I don't think so. Buutenks wins due to knowledge of his opponent while Gohan falling over and over for his mind tricks, decreasing his own performance against Buutenks. Before any of those happened, they were evenly matched. Now I presume that this encounter is when Mystic Gohan and Buutenks don't know each other, it should be a stalemate.

Buuhan --> Super Buu with Mystic Gohan's own power against Mystic Gohan. Yeah, Gohan falls flat here.

Gauntlet D: If you removed SSJ4 Gogeta, this really is an easier gauntlet than Gauntlet C.

Base Gogeta --> He should only be approximately be at Super Janemba's strength here. Mystic Gohan supersedes that by a considerable margin. He wins.

SSJ1 Gogeta --> Honestly, SSJ1 Gogeta isn't that much stronger than SSJ Gotenks. Considering that Goten and Trunks managed to land a hit on Gohan and Vegeta respectively, after their training on the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goten and Trunks were only marginally behind of Goku and Vegeta respectively due to their massive power increase, but again not enough to close the gap. As SSJ1 Gogeta is only marginally stronger than SSJ Gotenks post HTC, Mystic Gohan wins this.

SSJ2 Gogeta --> Again, refer to SSJ1 Gogeta. SSJ2 Gogeta should only be marginally be above SSJ2 Gotenks, so even SSJ2 Gogeta isn't beating SSJ3 Gotenks. With that said, Mystic Gohan wins this too.

SSJ3 Gogeta --> Again, refer to SSJ1 Gogeta. Theoretically, SSJ3 Gogeta shouldn't be far above SSJ3 Gotenks. Given SSJ3 Gotenks performance against Super Buu, and Mystic Gohan's performance, the power disparity is noticeable. At best, Mystic Gohan is only slightly stronger than SSJ3 Gogeta. So Mystic Gohan wins this, but it will be a great fight.

SSJ4 Gogeta would beat him.

Gauntlet E: Any form of Vegito would wreck Mystic Gohan. I doubt anything needs to be said here.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Beats piccolo, gotenks , piccolo buu, base gogeta & base vegitto. Loses horribly against others.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

The section of Gohan fighting evenly with Buutenks is filler. So I'll retract my verdict there and say that he stops at Buutenks. But Buutenks isn't stomping, he only wins a marginal majority.

Buutenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump as this thread is interesting.

Yeah Buutenks kicked Gohan's butt due to a variety of factors. In the manga Gohan got dominated outright and did not land a punch. However, this is based on a variety of factors as said earlier. These factors include:

1) Buutenks having knowledge of how the Saiyans fought.

2) Buutenks having vast combat experience (from Piccolo) that is on a whole other level in comparison to Gohan.

3) Buutenks knowing what made Gohan tick and thus leaving him open to a counter attack.

4) Buutenks already being stronger than Gohan but not by that much as people like to believe or claim.

Back on topic, he clears to Buutenks and loses as he did before, but not without putting up a great resistance. Gets absolutely stomped by Buuhan. Beats both Base and SSJ1 Gogeta. He should lose to both SSJ2 and SSJ3 Gogeta though. Base Vegito does the same as Buuhan. SSJ1 Vegito one shots him. SSJ2 Vegito Beerus's him. SSJ3 Vegito...lets not go there lmao.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By USSJ3071

bump