#1 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie Chan as Lu Yan (Forbidden Kingdom)

Jet li as Wu Kong (Fobidden Kingdom)

Stephen Chow as Sing (Kong Fu Hustle)

Yuen Qiu and Yuen Wah as Landlord and Landlady (kung fu hustle)

for comic fans :

Iron Fist

Karate Kid

and for fun :

the chosen one ( Kung Pow)

Landlady and Landlord work together until they beat every one (if they can) then fight each other.

in character

win by Death, KO for 10 seconds minimum, incapacitate

only shown feats in movies and comics are allowed.

battle land :

#2 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Wu Long solo's due to hax

than Sing

than Karate Kid.

#3 Posted by terry2012 (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

Wu Kong wins.

Lu Yan

Sing

Landlord and Landlady

Karate Kid

Iron Fist

the chosen one: He doesn't stand a chance.

#4 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: @terry2012:

did Wu Kong have any better feats than Sing in "Fobidden Kingdom" or are you based on "Journey to the west" ?

#5 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder:I only know is that he had HAX magical abilities and can jump really,really,really high and was supposedly immortal.

#6 Posted by terry2012 (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Who is sing?

#7 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder:I only know is that he had HAX magical abilities and can jump really,really,really high and was supposedly immortal.

yeah that's from mythology, but it was illustrated in a chinese series called "Journey to the west"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@terry2012:

well, seeing you ranking Sing 3rd i thought you know him, didn't you watch "Kong Fu Hustle"? the english translation i think is "Crazy Kong Fu"

Sing is the greatest Kong Fu master in the movie and has super speed, super strength, super healing, and his special technic "Budha's Palm" which with a wave of his hand can destroy an entire building

anyway, if you're not interested to the story and funny scenes, these are all fights scenes :

#8 Edited by terry2012 (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Yeah I watch it and I have the movie, but I didn't know what his name is.

I know What his abilities is. He supposed to be like a god.

Anyway I have him in the correct place. Because he is going up against two immortals and one of them is a god.

#9 Posted by terry2012 (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Yes he is immortal. Both Lu Yan and Son Wu Kong.

#10 Posted by comicace3 (6627 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhhhhh jet Lu was wukong!? He wins. If not him then Stephen chow wins. He has some ridiculous feats.

#11 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

bump