#1 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Symbiote Spider-Man(morals off...may become bloodlusted)

Random Encounter

Round 2: Iron Spider(morals on)

24 hours prep for Spidey

Round 3: Spider-Man(morals on)

current standard gear and abilities

Random Encounter

Fun Bonus Round:

Morals on

24 hours prep for both....All Stark knows is that Spider-Man is coming to hunt him from the future.

#2 Posted by Tony_Shark (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ult. Iron Man can win all three, not the bonus.

Round 1 is an easy win, and Ult. Iron Man standard weapons can hurt the symbiote easily.

Round 2 is tough, but Ult. Iron Man has better feats.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn: IM wins all rounds easy.

Sound Waves for Round 1!

Tonie's Tumore hacks Iron Spideys Suit for sure. Maybe over do 2099 Suit as well. Rounds 2 and Bonus!

Round 3? LOL IM Destroys City Blocks with his fire power.

#4 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

CadenceV2 makes an interesting argument. Does anyone disagree?

#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: The Symbiote suit provides no real bonus to Spider-Man at all...It wasn't until bonding with the Eddie Brock that the Symbiote was able to transfer powers to it's wearer...and those powers were taken from Spider-Man. The only advantages it provides Peter are Organic webbing and camoflage (which Peter never really used outside of switching between Civilian clothes and Costume.) Round 1 is a mismatch. Even Bloodlusted Peter isn't going to be able to do much to Tony's Armor

Round 2: Iron Spider puts Spidey closer to Ultimate Iron Man...but not by a whole lot...and in the process opens up a new weakness for Tony to exploit. As Cadence suggests it's very possible Tony could just hack the Suit.

Round 3: Worse than Round 1.

Bonus Round. Miguel doesn't even have Spider-Sense to keep him from getting blasted outright.

Basically, This is an all around mismatch.

#6 Posted by laflux (16002 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Round 1: The Symbiote suit provides no real bonus to Spider-Man at all...It wasn't until bonding with the Eddie Brock that the Symbiote was able to transfer powers to it's wearer...and those powers were taken from Spider-Man. The only advantages it provides Peter are Organic webbing and camoflage (which Peter never really used outside of switching between Civilian clothes and Costume.) Round 1 is a mismatch. Even Bloodlusted Peter isn't going to be able to do much to Tony's Armor

Round 2: Iron Spider puts Spidey closer to Ultimate Iron Man...but not by a whole lot...and in the process opens up a new weakness for Tony to exploit. As Cadence suggests it's very possible Tony could just hack the Suit.

Round 3: Worse than Round 1.

Bonus Round. Miguel doesn't even have Spider-Sense to keep him from getting blasted outright.

Basically, This is an all around mismatch.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: The Iron Spider suit never really meant much and Peter stopped using it for the sole reason that Tony could utilize it to his advantage. Even so, Peter at the time of wearing the suit was still in possession of his "Other" powers which had him nearly twice as strong as he originally is so that allowed him to stand a better chance.

Regardless, Peter doesn't really stand a chance in any round. He only once immobilized Tony by unleashing all the organic webbing he had but he lacks that advantage now.

Moderator
#8 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Shawnbaby: The Iron Spider suit never really meant much and Peter stopped using it for the sole reason that Tony could utilize it to his advantage. Even so, Peter at the time of wearing the suit was still in possession of his "Other" powers which had him nearly twice as strong as he originally is so that allowed him to stand a better chance.

Regardless, Peter doesn't really stand a chance in any round. He only once immobilized Tony by unleashing all the organic webbing he had but he lacks that advantage now.

That's true about "The Other" powers...but i was figuring he was meaning just the Iron Spider Suit Itself with Current Parker, since he doesn't mention "The Other" powers at all.

He was also able to actually damage Tony's suit at the time...but that was mostly because Tony didn't expect that Peter would find and bypass the "off switch" Tony implanted. In a straight up he fight he would lose.

#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: If Peter were given the chance to perhaps utilize his Ends of the Earth tech in the third round, he'd at least stand a good fighting chance.

Moderator
#10 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Shawnbaby: If Peter were given the chance to perhaps utilize his Ends of the Earth tech in the third round, he'd at least stand a good fighting chance.

Agreed...if nothing else that suit gives him the durability upgrade he needs without costing him mobility. Also, if he had a decent amount of prep time he could pull of a W here.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man all rounds.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Well it came to show that with the right resources, he could replicate tech that allows him to counter his greatest villains. Not exactly Tony's level, but it's still impressive.

Moderator
#13 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Shawnbaby: Well it came to show that with the right resources, he could replicate tech that allows him to counter his greatest villains. Not exactly Tony's level, but it's still impressive.

Yeah, thats why I think with enough prep spidey could pull off a win. Without it though...its a little one-sided

#14 Posted by Spydey (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony takes all three, fairly easy. BUT, I will say this.

1. Tony's weak spot is his mask. That's the spot EVERYONE goes for. Weak at the hinges and Spidey can hold a lot of weight on each finger. Didn't Namor pull it off fairly easy once when they fought They were in water, but still. Or was it after? I forget. Anyway, Pete's fast enough to get to it. Howeeeever, the face part of Tony's new suit is made of nanobots or whatever, so yea. Tony takes it.

2. Anthony hacks him and shuts him down. Hacked a nuke in 4 seconds didn't he? This would be over quickly. That or he's still got his nanites.

3. Spidey's got his Batman belt going on recently, so maaaybe he's got some sort of EMP majiggy on his belt. This Tony's suits aren't EMP proof, so he'd get that 15 second window. Other than that. Yea, Tony again.

4. No spider-sense. No webshooters either right?(I wanna see him on his first day with those bad boys in the new series though xD). And his trump card is his bite. Yeeeaaaa.

#15 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Iron Man all rounds.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spydey: I disagree about a EMP working on Ultimate IM. IM has been hit by EMP of a Nuke before (Banners Execution from a Megaton Nuke) as well Thor who can and has made EMP Lightning Attacks. I dont thin a simple EMP will work. Another HUGE Feat is this here.

Iron Man has already Shielded himself from a Alternate Universe IM Tech attacking Device. Hes easily proof vs any Spidermans Tech shutdowns including EMP.

#17 Posted by Spydey (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Didn't they use an EMP against his brother Greg and Tony said himself that Gregory's tech was years more advanced than Tony's?

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spydey: Never read much past Ultimantum. The Scans Above is right after Ultimantum. I dont see why it would affect him as he has resisted Tech that shuts down all thing Tech rather easy. EMP should not at all work.

In Ultimate Marvel Team Up Comics his earlier Suit was affected by a EMP I belive. However he made many improvements to any way he been taken down and has way more advance armour than in that crap Comic made before the Ultimates.

#19 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Round 1: The Symbiote suit provides no real bonus to Spider-Man at all...It wasn't until bonding with the Eddie Brock that the Symbiote was able to transfer powers to it's wearer...and those powers were taken from Spider-Man. The only advantages it provides Peter are Organic webbing and camoflage (which Peter never really used outside of switching between Civilian clothes and Costume.) Round 1 is a mismatch. Even Bloodlusted Peter isn't going to be able to do much to Tony's Armor

Round 2: Iron Spider puts Spidey closer to Ultimate Iron Man...but not by a whole lot...and in the process opens up a new weakness for Tony to exploit. As Cadence suggests it's very possible Tony could just hack the Suit.

Round 3: Worse than Round 1.

Bonus Round. Miguel doesn't even have Spider-Sense to keep him from getting blasted outright.

Basically, This is an all around mismatch.

Sums it up well.

#20 Posted by Spydey (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Yea. So basically this thread is done and needs to be locked doooown. xD

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spydey: Given the circumstances for each fight, yes.

#22 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Iron Man all rounds.