Ultimate Hulk vs Ultiamte Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

VS 

Rules 
No BFR 
Random encounter  
Morals on 
No prep 
Abondonnec city

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By blackadam

without bfr i don't know how ultimate thor woudl put the hulk down. however, it was shown in the ultimates that mjolnir can hurt the hulk, but hulk will heal and adapt to that kind of damage, and he would get stronger than thor.  

ult. thor is a great character, but he has a little few showings to declare him the winner. althought, i haven't read new ultimates, so he might have some new feats.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Susanoo

Ult. Hulk wins.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
It depends on how smart Thor plays it. If he hadn't gotten cocky I feel he could have beaten Hulk the first time around. This Thor does not have a great variety of feats to place him above Ultimate Hulk, though, and his low-end feats are far more than Hulk's too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
"Ult. Hulk wins. "

Why? 
Ultimate Hulk got KO'd by The Wasp
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GodDragonDevil

How Strong is Ultimate Hulk compaired to other Hulks like World War or Maestro?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GodDragonDevil said:
"How Strong is Ultimate Hulk compaired to other Hulks like World War or Maestro? "

Much, much weaker.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
"It depends on how smart Thor plays it. If he hadn't gotten cocky I feel he could have beaten Hulk the first time around. This Thor does not have a great variety of feats to place him above Ultimate Hulk, though, and his low-end feats are far more than Hulk's too. "

Thor could play smart here, he has Exp with Ult Hulk. And doesn't Ult Hulk lack durability?
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blackadam
@Morpheus_ said:
"It depends on how smart Thor plays it. If he hadn't gotten cocky I feel he could have beaten Hulk the first time around. This Thor does not have a great variety of feats to place him above Ultimate Hulk, though, and his low-end feats are far more than Hulk's too. "
althought, i think ult. hulk is durable- he took a nuke in ult. wolverine vs hulk- i think thor may have a chance in this fight. i remember power princess taking out the hulk with her magic axe. it took time for the hulk to heal, time which that pp use to ehr advantage. i think mjolnir can produce the same damage.
"@Susanoo said:
"Ult. Hulk wins. "
Why? Ultimate Hulk got KO'd by The Wasp "

right, you are forgot to mention that the wasp blast him in the brain.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blackadam
@comicdude23 said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
Thor could play smart here, he has Exp with Ult Hulk. And doesn't Ult Hulk lack durability? "

ult. hulk took a nuke to the face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadam:
He also got beat by Ult Cap and hurt by Spidey 

Ult Hulk is much weaker than 616 Hulk
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@blackadam said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
althought, i think ult. hulk is durable- he took a nuke in ult. wolverine vs hulk- i think thor may have a chance in this fight. i remember power princess taking out the hulk with her magic axe. it took time for the hulk to heal, time which that pp use to ehr advantage. i think mjolnir can produce the same damage.
"
Indeed so, Iron Man run some tests on him and he was adapting to Venus' atmospheric pressure within seconds, during Ultimate Human.

One aspect that definitely works is an attack to the brain. Both Wasp, and Iron Man managed to knock Hulk out in that manner. However, I doubt Thor has that level of precision. Trying to immediately overwhelm Hulk without giving him an opening to be further enhanced by rage would probably be his best bet.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By blackadam
@comicdude23 said:
"@blackadam: He also got beat by Ult Cap and hurt by Spidey  Ult Hulk is much weaker than 616 Hulk "

he is weaker, that doesn't mean he is weaker than ult. thor. iutl. captain america dind't beat the hulk, he just hurt him. also, it has been shown that he his healing factor allows him to adapt to whatever damage, this was shown in ult. hulk vs iron man.  in ult. wolverine vs hulk he tanked a nuke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_:
Exactly how strong is Ultimate Hulk?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
" @Morpheus_: Exactly how strong is Ultimate Hulk? "
I honestly don't remember him having any great lifting feats (but it's possible I don't have the full picture due to not having read those stories in quite a while), so his level is judged by his fights with other characters. His handbook entry ranks him at class 7 in strength, which translates to lifting in excess of 100 tons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @comicdude23 said:
I honestly don't remember him having any great lifting feats (but it's possible I don't have the full picture due to not having read those stories in quite a while), so his level is judged by his fights with other characters. His handbook entry ranks him at class 7 in strength, which translates to lifting in excess of 100 tons. "

I remember him being put at 50 tons, i just can't remember it properly,
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @comicdude23 said:
I honestly don't remember him having any great lifting feats (but it's possible I don't have the full picture due to not having read those stories in quite a while), so his level is judged by his fights with other characters. His handbook entry ranks him at class 7 in strength, which translates to lifting in excess of 100 tons. "
I remember him being put at 50 tons, i just can't remember it properly, "
No, he certainly is at 100+.

No Caption Provided

Comparatively:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_:
Their durability is both at 6
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blackadam
@Morpheus_ said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @comicdude23 said:
I remember him being put at 50 tons, i just can't remember it properly, "
No, he certainly is at 100+.

Comparatively:

"

i have noticed that people tend to get confused and think the ult. counter parts of some 616 characters are not even in 100 tons. they are, but not in the level their mainstream counterparts are. however there are exceptions like ult. namor and colossus. 

i would definetely like to see a rematch between these two
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@blackadam:Ultimate Namor's hydrokinesis is indeed pretty deadly. I remember Ultimate Colossus having some crazy feats, but it's been a few years since I read Ultimate X-Men so it's not fresh in my mind. I do think Colossus punching Ultimate Thor around was poorly written, though, as was most of Ultimate War.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way things are going now, Ultimate Hulk has better writing than 616 Hulk

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blackadam
@Morpheus_ said:
" @blackadam:Ultimate Namor's hydrokinesis is indeed pretty deadly. I remember Ultimate Colossus having some crazy feats, but it's been a few years since I read Ultimate X-Men so it's not fresh in my mind. I do think Colossus punching Ultimate Thor around was poorly written, though, as was most of Ultimate War. "

he lifted a submarine. on another instance magneto was pushing him down to the floor, and colossus broke free. these are the one i remember right now.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@blackadam said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @blackadam:Ultimate Namor's hydrokinesis is indeed pretty deadly. I remember Ultimate Colossus having some crazy feats, but it's been a few years since I read Ultimate X-Men so it's not fresh in my mind. I do think Colossus punching Ultimate Thor around was poorly written, though, as was most of Ultimate War. "
he lifted a submarine. on another instance magneto was pushing him down to the floor, and colossus broke free. these are the one i remember right now. "
Haha, incidentally I remember those two, as well. And IIRC he lifted the submarine while underwater.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_:
He also took a Megaton Bomb in Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ult. hulk

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz Thoughts? Which one of these two at there peaks will win?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jashro44: Thor. Still a close fight. Reed comments this as well that Thor would beat Hulk if fully powered.