Ultimate Hulk vs Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

morals off to the death in the woods

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By SoA

im not sue if ultimate hulk would be able to chew through 616 hulk , if he does it goes to ultimate

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

Eh.... Ultimate Hulk, I guess.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By boostergold321

Their powers are exactly the same. The only difference is that Ultimate Hulk is a cannibal and more of a murderer.

Hulk vs Hulk, huh?

Unlimited power vs unlimited power = stalemate

No one wins. It's a never ending battle.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Stronger

Hulk

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bo88gdan

Ultimate Hulk

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk wins and Hulk lose

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

Heres the breakdown base on feats.

World Breaker Hulk >WWH > Savage Hulk = Ultimate Hulk > Merge Hulk > Professor Hulk > Grey Hulk > Zombie Hulk

This is my breakdown as a Hulk fan base on feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't read much of Ultimate Marvel, Ultimate Hulk is a Cannibal?!! Wow! That escalated quickly...

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Hulk rips of Ultimate's head

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@Smart_Dork_Dude: I dont see how 616 will do that when a Megaton Nuke failed too at ground zero!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Banner then makes a phone call later that day to Pym to let him know he is fine! Later that day!

Sorry but show me a scan where NON World Breaker Hulk hits or pulls with the force of a 15 mile Megaton Bomb.

Ultimate Hulk Durability is pretty insane.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By boostergold321
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@boostergold321 said:

Here's a link showing 616-Hulk giving and taking far more than a megaton bomb: http://www.comicvine.com/hulk/29-2267/what-makes-the-hulk-incredible/92-749271/

Im sorry, were in my post did I ever say 616 Hulk cant take a Megaton Bomb? Anywhere? I'm pretty sure I said...

Sorry but show me a scan where NON World Breaker Hulk hits or pulls with the force of a 15 mile Megaton Bomb.

Which you failed to do. I also have every Incredible Hulk comic from the #1 to Planet Hulk. Hulk does not hit with the force of a 15 mile Megaton Bomb at all unless WB.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By boostergold321

The sun is a trillion megatons bombs exploding every second. A gamma ray burst produces as much energy as the sun does in it's entire billion year life cycle in milliseconds to a few hundred seconds. That's about 31 nontillion 360 octillion megatons. That is some real fire-power!

Hulk takes a gamma-bomb at point -blank range, a bomb so powerful, regular nuclear bombs are a joke in comparison to it.(Tales to astonish #62)

Hulk withstanding planet-splitting explosions (incredible Hulk #112)

So powerful is that the Hulk that on of the first times the military barely manages to capture him, he must be held with a cage of anti-matter beams in Tales to Astonish #78:

Army scientist, Dr. Zaxon is incapable of even measuring the Hulk's vast power with a geiger counter. "I can hardly believe these readings! He's a veritable blast furnace of limitless organic energy! There is no way to even measure is strength!" From Tales to Astonish #78:

The power of the Hulk is even shown through the power of the gamma ray energy which fuels him. Now one wouldn't think Banner would be such a prolific inventor. But he definitely is. He invented the Gamma Ray Gun, capable of repelling the Toad Men's entire alien fleet in Incredible Hulk #2 and recounted decades later in Over the Edge #3:

The Russian super-villain, Gremlin, invents a Devastator cannon designed to emit a beam of near-nuclear energy which is amplified "almost infinitely." Savage Hulk survives it anyway in Incredible Hulk #188-89:

Once again, we can see the Hulk's power easily dwarfs any nuclear assault that earth can muster. Here he shown ripping through a bunker designed to withstand the explosion of many thousands of megatons in magnitude. "Against the force of the gamma-energized Hulk.... it fares not well at all in incredible Hulk #177:

Hulk pushes two spheres of matter and antimatter apart, the inertia force-field being greater than neutron star(Marvel Team-Up Annual#2)

Which is greater?

A. the energy required to pull earth out its orbit of the sun

OR

B. the energy required to reverse the planet's orbit, therefore pushing back and overpowering the sun's own electromagnetic force?

The answer is B.

If you would actually read it, this is exactly what the Hulk is shown doing in this comic scan:

Overpowering a field of energy endowed with sufficient power to change the orbit of a planet(Tales to Astonish#89)

Hulk has the power to move a planet at baseline.

The fact that the field strength needed to be increased is proof that Hulk was contesting that kind of power.

Here's Hulk once again:

Applying force to the space-time structure itself to prevent the Defenders from being absorbed into a fissure (Defenders#3)(with the size of the singularity estimated in about seven feets according to the Schwarzschild radius, then it's mass/gravitational attraction, by the equivalence principle, is thus equivalent to roughly two hundreds Earths),

Planetary level threats in Marvel and DC comics a have been shown doing this so the Hulk isn't the only one who the black hole trick wouldn't work on. It won't work on Thor, Hulk, Hercules, Silver Surfer, Superman, the supermen archetypes or of those in the planet. buster category of power. These characters have been shown shatter they force of a spatial singularity with strength that is superior to them. There's a reason why those of the planer-buster powerlevel don't hope to win a fight by throwing their opponent of the same powerlevel into a black hole or the sun: IT DOESN'T WORK ON THEM!!!

Hulk breaking up the space-time continuum(Incredible Hulk #135)

Classic Dr. Strange's mystic barrier can't withstand the punches of "the most powerful creature on the face of the Earth," from Defenders #18:

Savage Hulk's punches against the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak cause such painful feedback against classic Dr. Strange, he loses concentration and gives Savage Hulk an opportunity to escape inIncredible Hulk #207:

Even the Collector's most powerful forcefield is shattered by Savage Hulk's punches in Incredible Hulk#198:

The power of his fists has been directly compared to many indescribable forces, including Mjolnir. Here, "the Incredible Hulk has done what no other power save Thor's hammer could have done!" FromAvengers #5:

And no description of mine can supplant the comic's own description here when Savage Hulk confronts a forcefield of Deviant technology powered by the Sacred Flame: "That something -- anything -- could grip hold of an energy field should be impossible! But the Hulk grabs hold just the same! The field begins to stretch like a physical thing in his grasp -- as he pushes and pulls with ever-increasing might, until -- the barrier collapses!" From Incredible Hulk #242:

Ripping off a powerful device designed to fight against the Celestials(Incredible Hulk #242)(levelling down, if it could withstand power proportional toKubik's, many orders of magnitude inferior to the Celestials, that's already significant)

Savage Hulk frees himself from the Stranger's telepathic commands in Tales to Astonish #89:

Aliens with technology formidable enough to stagger classic Dr. Strange's seraphim shields and ensnare Silver Surfer use a Starwheel machine to trap and drain the Defenders. Only Savage Hulk is able to power through the draining and cause enough feedback to destroy the Starwheel and free them all in Defendersvol.2 #8:

And any such notion that the Gray Hulk can never achieve the heights of other Hulks' strength levels should be dismissed in the face of the following infamous feat. Launched by experimental anti-magnetic jet-propelled rocket springs, the Gray Hulk busts apart an asteroid measured to be TWICE the size of the Earth in Marvel Comics Presents #52:

Gray Hulk definitely does not lack in striking power either as he manages to best the Abomination. "On paper, the Abomination may, technically, be the more powerful of the two. The [Gray] Hulk never read those papers." From Incredible Hulk Annual #15:

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By boostergold321

You know what a megaton bomb is, right? A megaton is equal to a million tons of TNT. That's enough to shatter a mountain(a million-ton mountain).

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@boostergold321: You know what Fury said right? A 15 mile Megaton bomb that would toast Iron Man. Its not a normal Megaton Bomb at all. Most Megaton Bombs have a maximum 3 miles. This is 15 miles minnimum. Not your average Megaton Bomb. Also you pulled out the Classic Hulk Feats? lol nothing classic pertain to modern showings guy. Just like Thor, Herculese and the rest. Alot of it can be dismiss as Hyperbole as well.

Grey hulk is clearly not strength as he barely hits the 100 ton range when fighting for his life, like against Ghoul, Sataanish, or Asorbing Man, or Amped Thing back in the late 80s.

Again you really prove nothing other than Classic Hulk as alot of hyperbole that Hulk from the 90s forward (current) fails to repeat.

Also your Grey Hulk scan is wrong. That was Way Back in the 70s Grey Hulk and it was more a inking mistake. Abomination fought Grey Hulk once and dominated that fight (Granted Grey Hulk was poisoned) till GH doused Abom with Toxic Waste. Abomination mentions how he was looking foward to fight the new Hulk. He never met Grey Hulk.

Alot of your facts are wrong guy. Don even get me started on the one time deal Rocket Boots. Clearly PIS on the writers part as Grey hulk barely hits the 100 ton mark.

Hyperbole guy. Also the current Alien tech seems unnameable to me. No way to tell really what that forcefiled is putting out or how much it takes to break.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@boostergold321: Now lets look at some of Ultimate Hulk Feats.

Ultimate Hulk easily beats the Ultimates Team.

Ultimate Hulk easily amps up to kill the Equally powerful Abomination. Equal as Loki Reality Warping and Magic made him so.

Hulk beats thru a city of Alpha Level Mutants known as the People. It wasn't till he fought the Omega Xorn that he lost. Xorn would eat 616 Hulk too.

This is Ultimate Hulk easily beating 2 sets of Squdron Supreme and the Ultimates at the same time.

In the end it took Ultimate Thing giving all he has to KO a Suffocating Hulk to win. and Ultimate Thing >>> 616 Thing! Scan 1 alone shows Ultimate Thing was measured 7 tons per square inch in his hands alone. That 4 foot by 3 foot hand. Thats 588 Tons in his hands alone. Not including his body. Tanks hits from Hyperion and Zarda with ease. Kos Zombie Hulk with one Haymaker.

So Ultimate Hulk fought....

No Caption Provided

Both SS universe Hyperions, Blurs, Power Princess, and Dr. Spectrums.

As well Ultimates Thor, Quicksilver, Iron Man, Wolverine, Sue, and Thing!

Ultimate Hulk was eating thru them all.

Point is Ultimate Hulk has proven as capable as current 616 in all areas.

As a added bonus Ultimate Hulk has his intelligence intact as well and he has the ability to adapt to ANY Situation that may harm him. A result of the Hulk Serum and Gamma Rays mixed with Captain America Blood.

Here he adapts easy to the most hostile and stressful conditions in out Solar System, Venus, and that was a comfort zone. Stark had him in harsher environment before that!

Fact is Ultimate Hulk is not being easily KOed,if at all, by 616. Could very well never end unless Ultimate Hulk used his Intelligence to win.

So more than likely a stalemate unless this is WWH or WB Hulk. Or Classic Savage and Mindless Savage.

Current tho? Hell no.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By boostergold321

Current Hulk is still the same Hulk. Same with Thor, Silver Surfer, Herc and everyone else. Marvel doesn't reboot their characters and start form scratch every 5 years like DC comics does.

This fights is a stalemate as I said before.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@boostergold321 said:

Current Hulk is still the same Hulk. Same with Thor, Silver Surfer, Herc and everyone else. Marvel doesn't reboot their characters and start form scratch every 5 years like DC comics does.

This fights is a stalemate as I said before.

... good luck with that argument here on the Vine. Really good luck. Current Feats are clearly different than past feats. sooner you accept that the sooner you can properly debate Comics on here of Marvel.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By boostergold321

Like I said, Marvel is not the same as DC. Marvel doesn't erase their character's history.

Marvel has created alternate universes(so many times and will continue to do so) but none of them are cannon. The only universe that is in-continuity is the 616-universe.

Marvel certainly can't afford to reboot haracters every decade or two. Why is that ? Unlike DC comics, Marvel is not as old as dirt and so the general audience is more likely to be familiar with DC characters than it is Marvel.

Marvel doesn't reboot itself because:

A. They know how to tell better stories than DC comics(That's a hard truth to swallow, I know.).

and

B. Wiping out characters' history and cutting off the readers connection to them so quickly is just bad for business.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By boostergold321

By the way, you forgot to take into account the concentration of energy.

I can concentrate the power of a million megaton-bombs into a blast-radius of a few feet. A Gamma ray burst puts out billions upon billions upon of megatons in less than a millisecond but they are concentrated into a jet stream motion instead of exploding in a wide, spherical motion, like a supernova. Blast-radius is not equal to the power of a blast.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 18hunt

Hulk

imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By imperiex96

@boostergold321: lame classic feats aren't accepted even tho cannon get real if you pitted all classics vs currents the current team would get decimated why do you think in the OP they specify if it's current or classic power lvl.

ultimate hulk cause smarts.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Current Hulk. Cause you know, they aren't equals.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

@boostergold321 said:

Like I said, Marvel is not the same as DC. Marvel doesn't erase their character's history.

Marvel has created alternate universes(so many times and will continue to do so) but none of them are cannon. The only universe that is in-continuity is the 616-universe.

Marvel certainly can't afford to reboot haracters every decade or two. Why is that ? Unlike DC comics, Marvel is not as old as dirt and so the general audience is more likely to be familiar with DC characters than it is Marvel.

Marvel doesn't reboot itself because:

A. They know how to tell better stories than DC comics(That's a hard truth to swallow, I know.).

and

B. Wiping out characters' history and cutting off the readers connection to them so quickly is just bad for business.

Epic fail guy. Epic fail.

No duh Marvel does not reboot their characters.

Base on feats and what we accpet here on the Vine is the fact after 20+ years a character does no show that skill, or ability, or high end feat anymore then they're current version is not capable of it anymore.

Thats how we judge things on here. You are showing things back in the 60s and 70s and early 80s that have not been done in 20 some odd years. Thus your feats are invalid to current Hulk showings.

Also alot of feats of Hulk have been Retcon (do you know what that means? Look it up!) and thus not valid to CURRENT Incarnations regardless of a reboot.

So come up with some more recent feats of a current savage hitting with the force of a 15 mile Bomb!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@god_spawn said:

Current Hulk. Cause you know, they aren't equals.

You hate the Ultimate Verse anyway since Ultimate Wolvie was so much more awsome than 616 version. :P

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By boostergold321

Like i said, You can't deal with Marvel in the same way as DC.

Everything that's going on in Marvel is because of what happened in the past. The characters are where they are because of that. It's not my problem that not everyone has read comics all the way from the 60's until now. I've read just 99 percent of the Hulk Almost every issue. It all follows up towards the current events.

Hulk is the same yesterday, today, and probably forever.

I'm debating the character. You're debating little time-segments of a character.

If you're going to go that route then it's not much of a debate for any character because there will always be a lack of information. Tiny time-segments isn't going to tell us what we need to know of a character.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@boostergold321: So what your saying is Classic Characters are not Classic and Current Characters are still classic despite depowering, retcon, and different versions.... yeah good luck with that debate and welcome to the Vine.

Seriously you know Hulk has like several versions all with different feats and power showings? Classic Hulk is not the same as current. Its a piss poor argument to state otherwise.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By New_World_Order

REGULAR HULK SMASH ULTIMATE HULK !

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By boostergold321

Power-level variation means nothing for the Hulk. That's what Hulk is all about in the first place.

Varying power-levels does not make him a different character. It is simply a different power-level.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By catofellow

@boostergold321 said:

Power-level variation means nothing for the Hulk. That's what Hulk is all about in the first place.

Varying power-levels does not make him a different character. It is simply a different power-level.

What about characters like Strange and Beyonder?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

REGULAR HULK SMASH ULTIMATE HULK !