• 66 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
Both get six weeks prep  
Standard gear (unlimited everything)  
Win by KO or death  
Morals off (not Bloodlusted)  
 
 
VS.  
 
 
WHO WINS?
#2 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate hawkeye, he is as accurate as bullseye, i think.

#3 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9593 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing, especially with those 6 weeks prep

#4 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hawkeye. He is much more deadly than his 616 version.

#5 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6239 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:


                    Nightwing, especially with those 6 weeks prep

                   

               

This.
#6 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

If Nightwing can get close to Hawkeye without taking an arrow to the eye then he wins.

#7 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21658 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Online
#9 Posted by robertloucksjr (1723 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo said:

If Nightwing can get close to Hawkeye without taking an arrow to the eye then he wins.

Most of the time I think he gets that arrow in the eye before he gets close.

Online
#10 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing, better with prep and better with agility.

#11 Posted by SmoothJammin (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing is too nimble, too dangerous a fight for this joker. He's not going to stay fixed long enough for an arrow to find his knee.. Nw will have hawkeye sweating worse than a whore in church.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hwekeye wins easy with prep. He has full access to SHIELD Tech and Nick Furies Gear as well Team Rosters lol!

Stomp!

#13 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: But what would happen if Nightwing were to use the Insider Suit and ask Bruce for full access to the Batcave?

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Then Hawkeye would use the Ultimates Team as his Minnions as well some of Furies SHIELD Gear like Invisibility, Phasing Gear, and Mind Numbing Devices... Lets not forget unlimited NUKE Arrows lol.

Still a stomp.

#15 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@buttersdaman000 said:
Nightwing, especially with those 6 weeks prep
This.

this

but NW would lose with out prep.

#16 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

Nightwing, especially with those 6 weeks prep
#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: @Ultra_Girl_: @NeonGameWave: What can he do with Prep that negates SHIELD?

Genetic Stunners.

Disentagrating Glasses.

A army of Shield agents with Sentinal Suits.

Phasing and Invisibility.

Nearual Scramblers.

Nuke Arrows!

Add to this Hawkeye has control over Helicarriers, SHIELD Agents, and was given control over Ulimate Secrete Avengers, Ultimate X, and head shot caller of the Ultimate Black Ops Team.

So all that and resources vs... WHAT!?

#18 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: The freaking insider suit?

#19 Posted by SmoothJammin (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be an epic encounter if it happened, I can't lie. It deserves its own promo. Hawkeye should walk up to the field with a row of archers snapping their hands and dancing thriller from behind while Nightwing meets across him leading the birds of prey who are getting down and nasty in the background. TS great matchmaking!

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@CadenceV2: The freaking insider suit?

NUKE Arrow....

Insider suit never Tank a Nuke as far as I know or showed resistance to Genetic Stunning Devices or Nerual Scramblers.

heck the Insider Suit would get Decimated by Hawkeye's Team of Thor, Hulk, Jean Grey, and Iron Man pwns Insider Suit so hard. That is what Hawkeye has under his control as second to Nick Fury in rank....

#21 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@CadenceV2: The freaking insider suit?

NUKE Arrow....

Insider suit never Tank a Nuke as far as I know or showed resistance to Genetic Stunning Devices or Nerual Scramblers.

heck the Insider Suit would get Decimated by Hawkeye's Team of Thor, Hulk, Jean Grey, and Iron Man pwns Insider Suit so hard. That is what Hawkeye has under his control as second to Nick Fury in rank....

If you want outside help on:

Nightwing calls the JLA, JLD and the Birds Of Prey and no way the Avengers or SHIELD are taking down everyone.

#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@CadenceV2: The freaking insider suit?

NUKE Arrow....

Insider suit never Tank a Nuke as far as I know or showed resistance to Genetic Stunning Devices or Nerual Scramblers.

heck the Insider Suit would get Decimated by Hawkeye's Team of Thor, Hulk, Jean Grey, and Iron Man pwns Insider Suit so hard. That is what Hawkeye has under his control as second to Nick Fury in rank....

If you want outside help on:

Nightwing calls the JLA, JLD and the Birds Of Prey and no way the Avengers or SHIELD are taking down everyone.

Nightwing cant as per OP. Prep means thier Resources. Hawkeye is second in charge of Ultimate SHIELD and Ultimate Teams. He has acess to all of SHIELDs armory. Fact.

Nightwing has no standing or leadership of JLA or anything. Thus not part of his resources. Fact.

Nightwing doesnt have the Insider Suit either. Fact. That is borrwing from Batman and something Nightwing has never used i comics as far as I know.

At least my argument is what Hawk Eye OWNS, HAS ACCESS TO, and USED IN HIS COMICS.

Thats why HE stomps with Prep.

#23 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hawkeye.

#24 Posted by utkanflash (426 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing smarter, faster, quicker, stronger and 6 week prep he take this

#25 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash: lol definitely not quicker or smarter.

#26 Posted by utkanflash (426 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah yeah u r the boss..wht say u want.. u say the truth.... why ım talkin about this topic..sorry ... LOL !?! .... ?!?.... And ım pretty sure Nightwing smarter and better leader and person

#27 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing.

#28 Posted by Spydey (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Negative to NW. Hawkeye's taking it. Easy. He's not just using arrows in this fight. Ultimate Hawkeye's a mix of 616 and Bullseye. Didn't he take out that special forces with just kitchen utensils? No. No. Let me backtrack. Let's go over how he freed himself in volume 2. He took out the entire room..with his fingernails.

NW's going down. :\

#29 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hawkeye wins this if they start like 50 feet apart than Hawkeye wins this

#30 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing wins easy.

#31 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Night wing takes an arrow to the knee....while in the process of beating him with his escrima sticks

#32 Posted by Spydey (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imperius_Rex said:

Night wing takes an arrow to the knee....while in the process of beating him with his escrima sticks

The fact that people think uHawkeye's only bringing his arrows to this fight amuses me. This isn't 616. This is 1610. Everything's deadly in his hands. 1610 Clint is Hawkeye+Bullseye.

#33 Posted by Jacthripper (2461 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#34 Posted by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio

Grayson

#35 Posted by Super_Buck (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hwekeye wins easy with prep. He has full access to SHIELD Tech and Nick Furies Gear as well Team Rosters lol!

Stomp!

Then Nightwing gets access to JLA tech and Batman's gear as well as Team Rosters. And we all know the JLA > Avengers.

#36 Posted by Wolverine08 (41098 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing.

Online
#37 Posted by Pr0metheus (5087 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing.

This because of prep.

Hawkeye takes it without it.

#38 Posted by Hwkfan296 (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk wins. Ultimate Hawkeye can kill you with literally anything.

#39 Posted by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Super_Buck (1587 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by Wolverine08 (41098 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#42 Edited by BeaconofStrength (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hawkeye is too much. He should take it with or without prep.

#43 Edited by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Super_Buck (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Versatility and accuracy is all that is needed. His variety of trick arrows should be enough to take him out.

#45 Posted by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_buck He doesn't really use Trick Arrows, their appearances are few and far between IIRC.

Nightwing can dodge his arrows all day. They'd eventually run out and Nightwing can beat him up.

#46 Posted by Super_Buck (1587 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave said:

@super_buck He doesn't really use Trick Arrows, their appearances are few and far between IIRC.

Nightwing can dodge his arrows all day. They'd eventually run out and Nightwing can beat him up.

Conditions state that they have unlimited standard gear, so I assume that goes for the arrows too.

#48 Posted by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_buck He wouldn't need to aim dodge them. He's just faster than them. He's spent a large part of his life dodging bullets, he's not going to stand there and let Hawkeye shoot him in the face.

#49 Posted by DogSoldier88 (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hwekeye wins easy with prep. He has full access to SHIELD Tech and Nick Furies Gear as well Team Rosters lol!

Stomp!

This. And Ultimate Hawkeye is a deadly opponent, not like his hero 616 counterpart. He uses guns, other weapons as well as the signature bow/arrows. In this thread they're unlimited. Grayson takes it at close range, but he may not survive to close the distance.

#50 Posted by Super_Buck (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@super_buck He wouldn't need to aim dodge them. He's just faster than them. He's spent a large part of his life dodging bullets, he's not going to stand there and let Hawkeye shoot him in the face.

Feats of Nightwing dodging bullets?

Hawkeye has given Sabretooth trouble with his accuracy and fire his arrows like a machine gun.