#1 Posted by batmanJLAmanhunter (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Clint has 1 day prep Cyborg has none, no morals, fought in NYC, Clint has 100 trick arrows and 50 standard. New 52 Cyborg

#2 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on Clint

#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Given one day prep (which I assumes allows him to pack his arrows with EMPs and other tech pertaining to the battle), I suppose Clint stands a slight chance of taking down Cyborg. But honestly, much as I love Ultimate Hawkeye, I'd give the majority to Cyborg. Hawkeye per usual doesn't even have morals on, and aside from his optical enhancements, is still an ordinary human. Cyborg on the other hand, is already fairly dangerous with morals on, so just imagine him going all-out. Enhanced physical stats, promethium armor, the ability to assimilate tech, and a wide range of weapons. He also has flight, and could hack into government files for intel on Hawkeye. Plus, he still has the BFR option with the portals.

Based on feats alone, the only way I see Hawkeye winning is the nuclear arrow he used to take down Colossus.

#4 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Given one day prep (which I assumes allows him to pack his arrows with EMPs and other tech pertaining to the battle), I suppose Clint stands a slight chance of taking down Cyborg. But honestly, much as I love Ultimate Hawkeye, I'd give the majority to Cyborg. Hawkeye per usual doesn't even have morals on, and aside from his optical enhancements, is still an ordinary human. Cyborg on the other hand, is already fairly dangerous with morals on, so just imagine him going all-out. Enhanced physical stats, promethium armor, the ability to assimilate tech, and a wide range of weapons. He also has flight, and could hack into government files for intel on Hawkeye. Plus, he still has the BFR option with the portals.

Based on feats alone, the only way I see Hawkeye winning is the nuclear arrow he used to take down Colossus.

I agree with everything above. Except the Colossus wasn't armed with a buttload of tech to counter something as low tech and comparatively slow as an arrow. I'm going unequivocally with Cyborg here.

#5 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck Well I meant that was the only way I could think of for Hawkeye to actually harm Cyborg, but yeah, I guess it wouldn't be that feasible of an option either.

#6 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@spiderbuck Well I meant that was the only way I could think of for Hawkeye to actually harm Cyborg, but yeah, I guess it wouldn't be that feasible of an option either.

Not to say it would not harm or even possibly KO Cyborg, because Colossus is super durable, but I just think he would have to be caught completely unaware by it. He's just too much for Hawkeye I think, with strength, projectile attacks, tech, durability and smarts.

#7 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Not to say it would not harm or even possibly KO Cyborg, because Colossus is super durable, but I just think he would have to be caught completely unaware by it. He's just too much for Hawkeye I think, with strength, projectile attacks, tech, durability and smarts.

Yeah, that was what I meant. It would hit Cyborg if it connects, but I don't think it's that feasible.