Ultimate green goblin vs Black panther

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

king of the dead black panther vs ult. GG

prior knowledge,random encounter in the Congo river.

fight is until death,who takes it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

Well black panther did send black dwarf limping.............I'll give it too ultimate green goblin for now though. All though we still don't know the extent of King of the dead black panther....

Black Panther can turn invisible and its safe to say his daggers can cut ultimate Norman but Norman can get him an area of affect attack and take hits due to his healing factor.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

King of the Dead Black Panther is too vague as of now to win a fight like this.

Pre King of the Dead would have won.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

I wouldn't say the king of the dead stats are really inferior to pre king of the dead. I think we can still use his pre king of the dead feats to represent his current stats. I think its only really the fact it hasn't been confirmed king of the dead carries his vibranium suit that pre king of the dead has on him.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

I wouldn't say the king of the dead stats are really inferior to pre king of the dead. I think we can still use his pre king of the dead feats to represent his current stats. I think its only really the fact it hasn't been confirmed king of the dead carries his vibranium suit that pre king of the dead has on him.

I didn't mean that King of the Dead Black Panther is statistically inferior to Pre King of the Dead. I was leaning more towards that despite the fact that the transformation has been vaunted as a big upgraded, T'Challa thus far hasn't done anything to make himself different from his old self physically, and combined with the lack of combat feats he has as a whole with his new gear to judge his capabilities with them and in character actions, and the lack of the virbanium suit make him inferior to Pre King of the Dead Black Panther as of now IMO.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

Even if this was Pre King with Vibranium Suit, what can he do to Goblin at all? Energy Daggers? Metal claws? GG has Durability that bounces off .50 cal shells and Iron Man blasts. He has a super healing factor on top of it. There is nothing in the standard arsenal that could, or should work on Ultimate GG. That Vibranium is not all that either, it will help at first, but breakdown in minuets of the fight like it has against weaker force.

Either way Ultimate Norman should win.

On a side note, why do people think Norman is slow? He tags Spider man regularly and manages to grabs Doc Ocks tentacles out of the air. He is not slow.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

I didn't mean that King of the Dead Black Panther is statistically inferior to Pre King of the Dead. I was leaning more towards that despite the fact that the transformation has been vaunted as a big upgraded, T'Challa thus far hasn't done anything to make himself different from his old self physically, and combined with the lack of combat feats he has as a whole with his new gear to judge his capabilities with them and in character actions, and the lack of the virbanium suit make him inferior to Pre King of the Dead Black Panther as of now IMO.

Fair enough all though they haven't really talked about the upgrade so not sure if I would say they vaunted. Its just really vague and ambiguous...I really wish they would go into details.

Even if this was Pre King with Vibranium Suit, what can he do to Goblin at all? Energy Daggers? Metal claws? GG has Durability that bounces off .50 cal shells and Iron Man blasts. He has a super healing factor on top of it. There is nothing in the standard arsenal that could, or should work on Ultimate GG.That Vibranium is not all that either, it will help at first, but breakdown in minuets of the fight like it has against weaker force.

On a side note, why do people think Norman is slow? He tags Spider man regularly and manages to grabs Doc Ocks tentacles out of the air. He is not slow.

Energy daggers which cut terrax, and can hurt black dwarf (assumably with energy daggers) who breevort has stated has the mass of a dwarf star and is very dense and solid:

"He's larger than Thanos, actually. On the surface, the name Black Dwarf makes you think it's a little guy, but you're really talking about somethingwith the mass of a dwarf star that's very dense and very solid," Brevoort said.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=45354

He doesn't have feats to support that statement IMO but he was strong enough to draw blood from super skrull and fight gladiator, super skrull, annihilus, and ronan for 5 pages before ronan smashed his face in. I think Black Panther can hurt ultimate green goblin based on what he did to the alternate universe terrax and black dwarf.

He still loses here as things currently stand.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Same here man. Here's hoping to Hickman giving T'Challa attention.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

Even if this was Pre King with Vibranium Suit, what can he do to Goblin at all? Energy Daggers? Metal claws? GG has Durability that bounces off .50 cal shells and Iron Man blasts. He has a super healing factor on top of it. There is nothing in the standard arsenal that could, or should work on Ultimate GG.That Vibranium is not all that either, it will help at first, but breakdown in minuets of the fight like it has against weaker force.

Energy daggers which cut terrax, and can hurt black dwarf (assumably with energy daggers) who breevort has stated has the mass of a dwarf star and is very dense and solid:

"He's larger than Thanos, actually. On the surface, the name Black Dwarf makes you think it's a little guy, but you're really talking about somethingwith the mass of a dwarf star that's very dense and very solid," Brevoort said.

He doesn't have feats to support that statement IMO but he was strong enough to draw blood from super skrull and fight gladiator, super skrull, annihilus, and ronan for 5 pages before ronan smashed his face in. I think Black Panther can hurt ultimate green goblin based on what he did to the alternate universe terrax and black dwarf.

I don't think T'Challa used an energy dagger that time against the alternate-universe Terrax. Energy daggers are usually drawn with a laser-like glow; the dagger he used then appeared more like a solid knife. Possibly made of some super-sharp substance (we know Wakanda has no shortage of those). It's still debatable as it's never been confirmed either way, but me personally...I don't think it was one. And there wasn't any indication that these were used against Black Dwarf either. T'Challa's dialogue only refers to him using his fists, so anything else is really just empty speculation.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@veshark said:
@jashro44 said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

I don't think T'Challa used an energy dagger that time against the alternate-universe Terrax. Energy daggers are usually drawn with a laser-like glow; the dagger he used then appeared more like a solid knife. Possibly made of some super-sharp substance (we know Wakanda has no shortage of those). It's still debatable as it's never been confirmed either way, but me personally...I don't think it was one. And there wasn't any indication that these were used against Black Dwarf either. T'Challa's dialogue only refers to him using his fists, so anything else is really just empty speculation.

Add to that Terrax has never shown a active Healing Factor like Green Goblin has at all. So even if the Energy Daggers could suppose cut him, so what? GG healed from worst in seconds.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin gives T'Challa gobbies.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

@monsterstomp said:

@jashro44:

So Pre-KotD would still lose?

I think if he can cut him he would win due to the vibranium suit allowing him to take goblins hits. All though it would be with extremely high difficulty, and goblin can win if he catches black panther and chokes him out.

All though I don't feel like debating it.

@wolverine08 said:

@jashro44: Same here man. Here's hoping to Hickman giving T'Challa attention.

Hopefully next issue....We see something. There suppose to be going to a perfect world or whatever. Hickmans been building up this whole map makers, and black preist stuff for so long and all we really have gotten so far is doctor strange's upgrade (which hasn't really been explored either all though I am assuming it will be the same thing as the alternate doctor strange showed in this issue).

I'd at least like to see some more physical feats for black swan so we can gauge how impressive black panther one shotting her is. Mostly durability. She did show some impressive eye beams against the black priest (which doesn't really mean much in relation to black panther since she never used her eye beams on him), but the only physical feat we have is her strength showing:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So I guess she is super human but it would be nice to have a feat that are easier quantified than cracking a force field...I guess its better than nothing.

@veshark said:

I was a little on the fence when we first saw him stab the alternate universe terrax, but I figured it was possibly an artist error. When infinity came along and we saw the daggers again as they normally should be I convinced myself that was a dagger. As for black dwarf I think its fair to say he used the energy dagger/knife he used against terrax on him. IIRC Thanos armies came by surprise so their was no prep and I feel like the way he was holding his arm and the amount of blood there was it kind comes across to me like he was stabbed.

Admittedly its a lot of speculation on my end but their isn't much else we can do when talking about king of the dead black panther sadly....All though the main point is he can hurt ultimate green goblin. He wont put him down before ultimate green goblin wins as he doesn't have a defence against his area attacks.

@indiecomicsftw said:

Add to that Terrax has never shown a active Healing Factor like Green Goblin has at all. So even if the Energy Daggers could suppose cut him, so what? GG healed from worst in seconds.

My only point was that he can cut ultimate green goblin. I never said he'd win partially because he does have a healing factor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

Norman

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I actually think Osborne takes this one. No disrespect to Panther who edges out tech, skill, and intelligence but Norman physically and powerset is just something I dont see Panther putting down without some kind of prep. Perhaps an energy daggers through the brain will put Norman down, by given Norman's superior physicality I see it being a long fight where Norman's healing gives him the win.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Black Panther take's this with anti-metal claws and additional vibranium gear.