Winner?

Supreme Titans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Supreme Titans

I don't usually take part in Dragonball Battles, not because I don't like it, I love it, just that they always battle some one from outside there comics/manga books. But I will with this because it's not.

Mystic/Ultimate Gohan will win, he has by more speed and strength. And will last longer in the battle, so Goku will lose his energy while still in ssj3 form and then he's even more screwed.

Goku could go ssj3, but they unleased Gohans 'full' potential because they knew it would have been more, a lot more power.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius
Supreme Titans said:
"I don't usually take part in Dragonball Battles, not because I don't like it, I love it, just that they always battle some one from outside there comics/manga books. But I will with this because it's not.

Mystic/Ultimate Gohan will win, he has by more speed and strength. And will last longer in the battle, so Goku will lose his energy while still in ssj3 form and then he's even more screwed.

Goku could go ssj3, but they unleased Gohans 'full' potential because they knew it would have been more, a lot more power."

I don't know. SS3 Goku still seemed more powerful, being able to defend against Buu last version. I don't think Gohan would have done as well seeing that he could destroy an earlier version of Buu at that level.
Avatar image for valentino_salvatore
Valentino Salvatore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Supreme Titans said:
"I don't usually take part in Dragonball Battles, not because I don't like it, I love it, just that they always battle some one from outside there comics/manga books. But I will with this because it's not.

Goku could go ssj3, but they unleased Gohans 'full' potential because they knew it would have been more, a lot more power."

I don't know. SS3 Goku still seemed more powerful, being able to defend against Buu last version. I don't think Gohan would have done as well seeing that he could destroy an earlier version of Buu at that level."
Super Buu was more powerful than Kid Buu, the only difference was Kid Buu had no boundaries and his anger was greater.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Light

what goku is this?

Avatar image for valentino_salvatore
Valentino Salvatore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light said:
"what goku is this?"
Im guessing Goku from the buu saga.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius
Valentino Salvatore said:
"Alpha said:
"Supreme Titans said:

I don't know. SS3 Goku still seemed more powerful, being able to defend against Buu last version. I don't think Gohan would have done as well seeing that he could destroy an earlier version of Buu at that level."
Super Buu was more powerful than Kid Buu, the only difference was Kid Buu had no boundaries and his anger was greater."
How could he be more powerful when he wasn't the final stage?
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Midnightist

I say Gohan if this is the Buu saga then SS3 is still a powerful strain on nyone who can go ss 3 but Gohan's full potential is his own enegy balanced and he so far showed no type of energy drain from his power because it was always inside him it wasn't something he had to evolve into like Goku. Plus for a little while his fight with Super Buu Gohan was able to last it wasn't till Buu really started using some of Gotenks and Piccolo's powers did he surpass him, but Goku instantly knew he would have no chance fighting Buu now this may be simply due to him seeing the fight with Gohan and knowing he couldn't win if Gohan couldn't but that either implies that Gohan is equal or stronger than SS3 so I really think Gohan could do it

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Midnightist
Alpha said:
"Valentino Salvatore said:
"Alpha said:
"Supreme Titans said:

Super Buu was more powerful than Kid Buu, the only difference was Kid Buu had no boundaries and his anger was greater."
How could he be more powerful when he wasn't the final stage?"
Super Buu and Kid Buu are actually different see Kid Buu may be the true form of the Buu's but Super Buu was able to surpass the power level of Kid Buu because he absorbed the strength of Gohan, Goten Trunks and Piccolo. Super Buu is more of a branched evolution than the next step
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Boken
Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Valentino Salvatore said:
"Alpha said:
"Supreme Titans said:

How could he be more powerful when he wasn't the final stage?"
Super Buu and Kid Buu are actually different see Kid Buu may be the true form of the Buu's but Super Buu was able to surpass the power level of Kid Buu because he absorbed the strength of Gohan, Goten Trunks and Piccolo. Super Buu is more of a branched evolution than the next step"

but Super buu never absorbed anyone else, if he absorbed like goku would he surpass, yes, but since he didn't kid buu is the strongest. also kid buu vs super buu would be a joke if super buu couldn't aborb.

also on the topic i believe that gohan has a chance, but what i want to know is since mystic gohan is just his potential brought out, why can't he go ssj and just tool on everyone
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Super Saiyan 3 Goku for the win
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Boken

im axctually asking this as a legit question. i think that Gohan could of killed Buu when he first became mystic, is there a reason he didn't change into a supersayin

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wisppeons

Goku would  Curbstomp gohan

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wisppeons
Boken said:
"im axctually asking this as a legit question. i think that Gohan could of killed Buu when he first became mystic, is there a reason he didn't change into a supersayin"
Gohans SS powers were taken away from him when he became mystic gohan.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Swagga Boy
Wisppeons said:
"

Goku would  Curbstomp gohan

"

Edit:   Gohan should Win because Goku can  stay in SS3 forn for a long period of time.
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Boken
Wisppeons said:
"Boken said:
"im axctually asking this as a legit question. i think that Gohan could of killed Buu when he first became mystic, is there a reason he didn't change into a supersayin"
Gohans SS powers were taken away from him when he became mystic gohan."

What what kinda of BS is that in GT he turns SS again and im under the assumption that no one wished his mystic powers away and to my knowledge That much energy souldn't leave you over the course of ten years
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Yubba Yubba...tales of the amazing unknown
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Swagga Boy

Ya GT messed it up he wasnt suppose to be able to turn into a Super sayjin again

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Swagga Boy

Yubba Yubba GT is all about Goku....hint the GT :Goku Time...no one else matters in that story but him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"Yubba Yubba GT is all about Goku....hint the GT :Goku Time...no one else matters in that story but him."
It sure seemed that way
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Gohan wins. Mystic Gohan was equal to an SSJ3 in strength with none of the weaknesses. While Goku will eventually tire out and return to normal, Gohan will just keep on ticking. It's totally similiar to the situation with Cell, when Gohan released just a fraction of that power to turn SSJ2.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ego

mystic gohan is more powerful than ss3 goku, but not by much. the real winner will determine skill and smarts over power. who is skilled more and is tactical smarter in battle? goku or gohan?

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Darth Balls

Mystic gohan .unstoppable. Ego makes a good point who is more skilled and smart.goku has years on gohan but gohan is much smarter thanks to chi chi's constent naggin about school work  and less trusting then goku.so Gohan

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ego

Goku's street smarts vs gohan's book smarts? lol

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ego

gohan wins anyways because goku will never hurt his son.... fatalaly... which is bad decision making so yes, gohan wins.

schfiftyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By schfiftyfive

I think Goku would win. Kid buu is much more powerful that super buu (super buu without any absorbtions whatsoever). Gohan was able to take down Super Buu but I think he would lose against Kid Buu because Kid buu is supposedly stronger than super buu (no absorbtions). Kid Buu got stronger than Super Buu (no absorbs) coz he released the pure good (fat) Kai many years ago which actually had a negative drain on him because of his i dunno what they called it.. pureness... or some shit... So Gohan losing by a little bit to Kid Buu while GOku full power SS3 says he could beat Kid Buu... very close powers but seems Goku is stronger... 

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShenLong

SS2 Ultimate Gohan > Whis > Beerus > SS God Goku > Gohan Buu > SS Ultimate Gohan > Gotenks Buu > Super Gogeta > Super Janemba > Janemba > SS3 Gotenks > Kid Buu > LSS Broly > Majin Vegeta > Fat Buu > Super Vegito > Cell Jr.s > SS3 Goku = Ultimate Gohan Hirudegarn 2nd Form > Hirudegarn 1st Form > SS Gotenks = Perfect Cell > SS2 Vegeta > Super Perfect Cell > SS2 Goku = Dabura > Semi Perfect Cell > SS2 Teen Gohan. That being said, Goku holds back a lot and Gohan too, so they could power up even higher.

Also Nucleus Meta-Cooler Core is probably the strongest, because each Meta-Cooler is way more than 470 million in power level, and Cooler has an endless supply, with thousands already made. To compare, LSS Broly has a power level of 1.4 billion. I would say LSS3 Broly like in Raging Blast 2 is stronger than S s God Goku.

Ultimate Gohan going SS3 would be strongest until GT or another god, and Cooler. In DB Heroes, Cooler seems annoyed by SS3 Gogeta, not afraid. He would not make the same mistake as in the movie.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Gohan kills Goku with an uncharged Ki blast

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Gohan kills Goku with an uncharged Ki blast

DbzFan0304

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Gohan should be more powerful, and it is pretty much directly stated on the show (not to mention his kickin theme courtesy of Faulconer), BUT the actual feats beg to differ somewhat, especially if you include Battle of Gods, where SSJ2 Vegeta outperforms Gohan and Buu combined. To be fair, Kid Buu was weaker than Super Buu, especially after Gotenks is absorbed, and that is what Gohan was up against.

I say Gohan.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here we go..

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking Gohan.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Oh almost forgot Goku stomps. Just had to clear that one up.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Oh almost forgot Goku stomps. Just had to clear that one up.

He isn't stomping.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@deathhero61: Super Saiyan 1 Goku would stomp Gohan....

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Have you ever seen DBZ before?

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Oh it's you again. How's it going? And I'm talking about BOG Goku SS1.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Oh it's you again. How's it going? And I'm talking about BOG Goku SS1.

So? Your statement is still factually incorrect.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: So Ultimate Gohan is above SS1 Goku with the God Ki boost? Ya sure....

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: So Ultimate Gohan is above SS1 Goku with the God Ki boost? Ya sure....

What are you on about? He never had God Ki until he became a SSJ God. That's kind of the point...

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Dude you saw the fight right? Everyone was wondering how was Goku still able to keep up with Bills when he was just a Super Saiyan 1, and Bills commenting saying he must have absorbed some of the God Ki after it wore off.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku cuz Gohan is lame.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Dude you saw the fight right? Everyone was wondering how was Goku still able to keep up with Bills when he was just a Super Saiyan 1, and bills commenting saying he must have absorbed some of the God Ki after it wore off.

All the same, that's SSJ God Goku for all intents and purposes. That has nothing to do with this fight. This is base SSJ3 vs. Ultimate Gohan.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: He wasn't SSG what are you talking about? He was SS1 and him being SS3 is just more of a curbstomp. Hmm and your making it sound like it matters if it was BOG Goku. Thought it was factually wrong buddy?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: He wasn't SSG what are you talking about? He was SS1 and him being SS3 is just more of a curbstomp. Hmm and your making it sound like it matters if it was BOG Goku. Thought it was factually wrong buddy?

He was SSJ 1 after absorbing the God powers. Since he no longer has to transform into SSJ God, he is practically always SSJ God. Just like Gohan was always Ultimate/Mystic even though he didn't transform. It does matter, because that's not the topic of this fight. Notice the date the thread was made? Yeah, it was made before Battle of Gods even began development, buddy. This is SSJ3 Goku as he appeared at the end of Z.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Thats just your assumption of it and seeing how they said he was SS1, then I do believe he was SS1. He simply got a power boost, he's not SSG all the time. And your right it was made before BOG was out, but seeing how he didn't specify which SS3 Goku were supposed to use Current which is BOG. And why ya got to say buddy so harsh? No need to get mean bro.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JakeN7

@jaken7: Thats just your assumption of it and seeing how they said he was SS1, then I do believe he was SS1. He simply got a power boost, he's not SSG all the time. And your right it was made before BOG was out, but seeing how he didn't specify which SS3 Goku were supposed to use Current which is BOG. And why ya got to say buddy so harsh? No need to get mean bro, but anyway ya he's definitely like Ultimate Gohan now since Toriyama said Goku's not using SS2 or SS3 anymore.

It's not my assumption. It should be current versions as of the making of the thread, or else people will always be arguing with different versions of the character if they post at later dates.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: It is your assumption, since they said he was SS1 not SSG. I mean c'mon they look completely different, whats there to even argue with here? And ya Current he didn't specify which version, also what you just named at the end of your comment is exactly what I see in most of these types of threads anyway.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: It is your assumption, since they said he was SS1 not SSG. I mean c'mon they look completely different, whats there to even argue with here? And ya Current he didn't specify which version, also what you just named at the end of your comment is exactly what I see in most of these types of threads anyway.

God ki SSJ1 is clearly a different version than base SSJ1. Don't be absurd. Current as of the making of this thread, why are you just ignoring what I'm saying? So? That's not how it's supposed to be.