• Which team is the absolute strongest?
tim2081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By tim2081

Team 3 I think. It could go a few different ways though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tim2081: Upon further review, I believe i tipped the scale in favor of Protege due to the number of combatants.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall
@DeathByAnts: well i think thanos with IG could take on most of those + PR molecular man is an absolute powerhouse UNLESS doom gets his hands on sth like HOTU you never know.
Number barely matters here, i totally agree that Protege has awesome feats but well thanos has complete mastery of every element in the universe + PR molecular man was like repairing galaxies in seconds  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Well Doom can beat Thanos with IG with enough prep, also who would be able to stop Protege from copying and stacking most of the fighter's abilities?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Killemall
@DeathByAnts: Well thanos has the reality gem, knows how to use it, can alter any reality :)  a reality were Protege is powerless or perhaps a reality where protege never existed to begin with. thanos with full power of IG was absolutely unstoppable :) no one could do his anything at all. i dont see how anyone could.. Doom is good with prep but i dont think 1 month is enough since Thanos already has IG and his level of intellect would make it very very very hard for doom to beat.. Doom generally steals other ppl's power mostly done via PIS .. i dont think doom could PIS thanos :) he's too smart.. the only other alternative doom has is to get a hold of HOTU if he can do that its KO for everyone else.. but like i said HOTU wasnt even mentioned after the main series + that's not really dooms style. 
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Protege or Team 3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Doom is with Loki though. I was in debate to give them 1 or 2 months prep. I considered 1 to be enough considering I recall doom fighting against PR Beyonder before. Also Protege defeated LT and LT is above Thanos with IG. I honestly see this coming down to Protege or Team 1. Only because Protege can steal nothing from Doom and doom has Prep with Loki.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall
@DeathByAnts: Protege defeated LT yes and claimed he copied the power of the One Above All, and later was defeated by Scanthan :) i understand where u are getting at.. here in this battle i dont see LT or TOAA for him to copy powers from.. Plus the only reason LT won was because he could make those gems useless.. btw did you know Secret wars 2 the way it was presented kinda seem like Pr Molecular Man was above LT i know totally weird but they kept saying Beyonder is the most powerful and then its Molecular man when in fact LT and all other abstracts were there :) 
and like i said doom didnt fight PR Beyonder he stole his power, that is what he does, most using PIS he has to fool characters.. thanos is not going to be fooled :)  

Protege and thanos i am sure we can keep debating, i think we should just agree to disagree. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Agreed. Its all in good fun, anyways. You dont think Ion would hold any weight in this fight? I used his original version so he should be able to be more than a contender.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall
@DeathByAnts: Ion is powerful yes but i dont think he could fight either protege or PR molecular man. white crown phoenix is no pushover too but well PR molecular man basically can change any molecular structure (except PR Beyonder, why?? well it was never explained) .. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: I thought Original Ion would be on the same level as PR Molecule Man. I dont see what Molecule man could do to him in that state.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall
@DeathByAnts: PR molecular man could pretty much re-arrange his molecule and turn him into ultra durable condom and sell it on ebay :)  
just kidding, look PR molecular showed the power to repair an almost destroyed galaxy from far away in seconds, ION has no such feats. 
But if this were to be the HOG ION then it would be a different story because with the hand of god i dont know if ION had any limitations .