The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By The Average Bear
@BarelyAverage said:
" Ultimate Colossus who is much stronger than 616 and is Gay An Enraged Thing And Ares who is in front of his son  With an hour of prep  VS World War Hulk "
So irrelevant.  

Hulk probably loses.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By PowerHerc
@The Average Bear:

Colossus being gay seem to be a non sequitur, but WW Hulk probably wins.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheFlash4740

Feats of WWH please...spank youuu

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PirateKing69
@TheFlash4740: he beat the whole x-men if i remember
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheFlash4740
@PirateKing69: Yea i know that...Beat Tony with Hulkbuster armor. and the Fantastic 4. But thats not very big acomplishments i would imagine for this Character?? Anything that makes you go "O shit, he beat him"??? haha
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PirateKing69
@TheFlash4740:  hmm good feat imo not to many ppl just go and beat the x-men like he did lol
Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mord McCleaver
@TheFlash4740:  He K.O'ed Sentry and took the full force of his power.
It was a cool fight, but probably more than Hulk should have been able to take IMO.
Still an impressive feat.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Mord McCleaver:  Ahhh so Sentry did go fight him...Thanks.

Edit: What sets WWH aside from Regular Hulk?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#11  Edited By Deadcool

@BarelyAverage said:

" Ultimate Colossus who is much stronger than 616 and is Gay An Enraged Thing And Ares who is in front of his son  With an hour of prep  VS World War Hulk "

And also more vulnerable, his skin is the only thing that is made of metal when he turn on his powers Ultimate Falcon almost killed him when he pointed to his eyes, and WWH defeated Ares with a punch (WWH #2), and the Thing were defeated with two punches in the head by Hulk  (WWH #2 aswell).
Ares is the God of brutal war, he is a brawler, its true that he a Great Planner in war, but all his plans are limited, because Hulk has no real physical weakness, and he has no powerful weapons, none of the menbers have feats against the Hulk, and even when Ares is faster than a Normal Hulk, he doesn't seems to be that fast compared with WWH, for me their chance of win of a 30%, but that deepends on the weapons that they are using and if they have vantage in the wround, but I don't have that Info, Hulk outmatch them in physical feats and regeneration.
Then HULK SMASH!!!
 Edit: I wanted to add this picture
 Edit: I wanted to add this picture
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By TheGoldenOne

WW Hulk wins

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HellionVulcan

Should be chaos war Ares be so much better as nothing can effect him so it'd be a cool fight but wwhulk should end up winning but i think ares should last longest by speed & fighting .

awesomex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By awesomex

The writer just keep over hyping the Hulk its bullshit.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#15  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Hulk.

ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ckal

WWH effortlessly smashed She-Hulk and Ares in succession during WWH. Not to mention he took out the entire Fantastic Four basically at once, including an enraged Thing who he one shot. ...I'm sure he takes this one as well.

JEdThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JEdThing

World War Hulk i would think.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't think that the Ult U versions are stronger than the 616 
Ult Hulk ghas nothing on 616 Hulk, and he is considered the strongest 

As far as the thread 
Hulk wins as easily as he did during wwHulk 
None of these guys can stand up against him
svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By svtballa

wwh in a stomp

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins.

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Blob
@svtballa said:
" wwh in a stomp "
Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Blacklightning13

1.Where are they fighting.
2.What weapons does ares have.
3.Do they have any vehicles that they gathered in prepare time.
4.Probably doesn't matter Hulk will probably win anyway.

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW Hulk

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By HolySerpent

hulk smash
Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk wins 
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
WWHulk pretty easily. He one-shoted Ares and  crushed Colossus. This team won't do better.

@PirateKing69 said:
" @TheFlash4740:  hmm good feat imo not to many ppl just go and beat the x-men like he did lol "
He didn't anything really special. They were fighting one-on-one witohut any tactic. And their big guns were taken by PIS (Dust and Darwin).He didn't faced Iceman and Shadowcat almost defeated him by herself.

@Mord McCleaver said:
" @TheFlash4740:  He K.O'ed Sentry and took the full force of his power. It was a cool fight, but probably more than Hulk should have been able to take IMO. Still an impressive feat. "

PIS. Sentry was never that weak and he didn't used his speed in full against Hulk.
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DeathsHead2
@awesomex: 

QFT. 

Colossus, Thing, and Ares, with prep, should win.  Hulk is way over done.  Shame, Hulk and Wolverine suffer from the same issues.  USE to be two of my favorites too... 

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thing solos

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing solos

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman:

If i can interject since i need to point a few things out

1). That scan was an alternate version hulk that survived decap not 616. Ergo non-canon. And the other was of immortal Hulk, who does not apply here.

That is not an alternate version of Hulk, that was literally 616 Hulk taken from his first 6 issues of existence back in the 60's. Black Widow even explains that he is before the Avengers formed and Hulk even mentions how he beat up Metal Master which is what he did in the first 6 issues of his run and then Widow mentions that if anything happens to this Hulk it could screw with the whole Marvel history

No Caption Provided

This is very much canon.

In fact this very run and Hulk getting his head chopped off was referenced recently in Avengers No Surrender

No Caption Provided

top left corner

Dunno if Immortal Hulk does or doesn't apply here but the creator of Immortal Hulk has stated IH is weaker than Green Scar(WWH), so take that how you will.

Meaning Abomb/Doc Samson/Wendigo are all well below 500T yet give Hulk a fight.

All of the characters you stated are well above 500tons, Abomination has literally caused earthquakes and Wendigo was mentioned to have near Hulk level strength, all of these characters are much stronger than 500 ton, although i am not sure how that matters here since this is WWH who operates on a much higher level, so much so in fact that he wished for characters like Wendigo and Bi-Beast be amped THOUSANDS of times over just so they could be a challenge to him because he was stomping them too easily previously

And Hulk still stomped them, this is a very, very different Hulk to what you are used to.

This Hulk even while weakened and before he received his permanent amp, managed to pull a planet 1.3 times bigger than Earth back together by jumping into it's core and pulling it back as it was falling apart

No Caption Provided

That's a strength feat beyond anything Colossus can do, speaking of Ultimate Colossus, when did he actually break any diamonds? All i remember with him and diamonds is a statement.

No Caption Provided

When did he actually break any diamonds? Also adamantium >>>>>>>>>>>>> diamonds, something Hulk has broken or bent on multiple occasions.

If that scan is INDEED of a diamond being broken out of, well done. Ult. Colossus has done the same without the struggle. He could definitely hold hulk off.

When? When has Ult. Colossus broken actual diamonds and breaking some diamonds in your hand is not comaprable to literally being encased in one and having to break out your entire body from it. There is no way in a million years Ult. Colossus can hold Hulk off when stronger characters characters like Surfer and Namor have failed to told hold him

No Caption Provided

And Thor and Ironman failed to hold him

And even Hercules, Namor, IronMan and WonderMan together failed to hold him

No Caption Provided

There is even a more recent feat of Immortal Hulk flexing off Jane Thor and Hercules just by flexing his muscles and in the same story Jane and Hercules managed to hold the weight of a planet, but i guess that Hulk doesn't count for some reason.

Anyway friend, there is honestly no chance in hell Ultimate Colossus can hold WWH who was quite a beast and no way this team can win when 2 out of 3 people here have been one-shot by this very Hulk, take care.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see, Ares got 1 shotted already. Thing got 3 shotted and no sold. 616 Colossus got literally turned into a pile of scrap.

I'm trying to think of a way for Green Scar to lose here but i just can't come up with one.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Let's see, Ares got 1 shotted already. Thing got 3 shotted and no sold. 616 Colossus got literally turned into a pile of scrap.

I'm trying to think of a way for Green Scar to lose here but i just can't come up with one.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman: The Captain America is actually from the future, she is what the new Captain America will be eventually in 616. Yea he continued fighting after that.

He agreed with someone making a tweet asking him about it

No Caption Provided

Which honestly is no surprise, Green Scar was much more of a beast than Immortal Hulk, Immortal Hulk is more brutal though and has that immortality and insane healing that no other Hulk has had so far, he can survive being cut into dozens of pieces or being vaporized.

Hulk didn't start out as even a 100 tonner back in the day, same with Thor and many others, over the decades they have evolved much more, in 2008 in particular Hulk got a permanent amp that boosted his strength far above anyone elses

No Caption Provided

This is actually what led into WWH event where Hulk beat up the Avengers, X-men, F4, Sentry, Strange, GR, etc...

A feat became much less valid if it's said than if it's preformed, for instances Beyonder has said that Hulk has infinite strength, Doc Samson, Mad Thinker, etc... have all said the same thing but it's not literally true, Hulk has more strength than just about any other character on his level but he isn't limitless, Leader has said Hulk has power to conquer galaxies, against an overstatement, now when a statement is confirmed like Banner has said that Hulk can easily topple entire planets which he kind of has because he has overpowered planetary weights, than yea a statement becomes fairly valid.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is angry here so he one-shots.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AbsolvedOfSin

@jay_z94: Anger doesn't actually boost Thing, it's power of love as seen with Alicia. To Things credit he has been getting better and better lately, he is supposed to fight possessed Thor and the Avengers in an upcoming event. It would be interesting to see how that turns out.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Noone1996

WWH wrecks. The team has no chance. Ares gets casually and hilariously one-shotted once again.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Thing solos

World war hulk already beat his ass.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94:

people are putting far too much emphasis on titles of comic books. hulk has had comic titles such as incredible, indestructible, planet, immortal, etc. it doesnt change the character into anything else. in the future he could have comics titled things such as inevitable, infinite, impenetrable, impossible, etc.

it isnt gonna change the character or turn him into something else or give feats. even savage hulk was nearly indestructible, nearly immortal, nearly impenetrable etc. these titles mean nothing and taking them literally is poor debating

This is the case for most characters, yes. Hulk is different because his personalities literally have different power levels and mindsets and sometimes even different powers altogether.