#1 Posted by SNascimento (443 posts) - - Show Bio

So it all began some millennia ago when romans slavers manage to capture all this girls: Batwoman, Big Barda, Black Canary, Black Widow, Catwoman, Huntress, Invisible Woman, Miss Marvel, Powergirl, Rogue, She Hulk, Sif, Spider Woman, Storm, Wonder Woman, Zatanna...

Somehow.

Kind hearted as the romans were, they decided to use them as gladiators to entertain the mobs at the capital city. They also managed, somehow, to strip any and all powers those heroes had. They lost anything that is not normal to a human. All they have left is their natural strength and fighting skills. Also, somehow... they brainwhased them so all our girls think about is winning the tournament, no matter what.

The tournament is simple. No weapons allowed. Two enter, one leaves. In the end, fifteen will leave in a bodybag, one with a rudis.

Here is the bracket:

Colosseum at its prime

So, Remembering:

- No powers whatsoever

- Hand to Hand combat

- No weapons or amors or anything

- Fight untill death

- All they want is to kill the opponent

WHO WINS?

#2 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

sif, barda, power girl or wondie EDIT: I didn't read the no powers part..... then i guess Wondie is the best in that department

@SNascimento said:

So it all began some millennia ago when romans slavers manage to capture all this girls: Batwoman, Big Barda, Black Canary, Black Widow, Catwoman, Huntress, Invisible Woman, Miss Marvel, Powergirl, Rogue, She Hulk, Sif, Spider Woman, Storm, Wonder Woman, Zatanna...

I didn't know we were this badass...

#3 Posted by SNascimento (443 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman should take this

#5 Posted by Pokeysteve (8687 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

Barda

Canary

These make it the farthest with Diana taking it in a tough fight against Barda.

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10839 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know enough about most of these ladies to cast a vote, but the most above makes the most logical sense. I think WW would likely win in the end.

#7 Posted by SNascimento (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#8 Posted by dondave (38897 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Barda, Catwoman and Huntress

#9 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman & Blackwidow, due to the fact that their "super-ness" has always been limited/non-existant, leaving them with having to use their HUMAN(+) level strength, speed, agility, ect. to compete/defeat other super powered characters. These two should be at the TOP of this lists. This battle would be a sight to see... CAT FIGHT!!

LOL

#10 Posted by SNascimento (443 posts) - - Show Bio

last bump