Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@oreoassassin said:

Female Titan

@glubgluby said:

no prior knowledge? titan stomps

Care to state why?

They can only be defeated if they are punctured in a spot in the back of the head/neck, base of the scull I think.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silverrings

@dimitridkatsis said:

They can only be defeated if they are punctured in a spot in the back of the head/neck, base of the scull I think.

Yes, i'm aware. Perhaps it would be more fair if Cap knew that one piece of info before the fight?

@laflux said:

Cap cuts her head off with his shield.

You think it would be that easy?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ultimate Captain America from what I've seen of AoT in the Battle Forums.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Ultimate Captain America from what I've seen of AoT in the Battle Forums.

Care to explain why you think so?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By laflux

@silverrings: Considering he cut off the head of a Robot that was mimicking Ultimate's Hulk's powers and slapping around the Ultimate Avengers, why not? The Female titan can harden the skin around her neck as much as she wants, Ultimate Cap's shield throw will decap her no problem, and its not like she is going to suspect the Shield's hardness, or his superhuman strength in anycase- and its a go to move that will coincidently destroy the weak point of the Titan. In a H2H to fight its not like he's going to get stomped either- he beat the crap out of Ultimate Giant Man, and has stalemated people who have the strength to do the same. In a pushing contest he stalemated Ultimate Peter Parker. Miles, who by all accounts should be weaker than Ult Peter Parker, since he is younger, knocked out Ultimate Giant Woman in a few hits.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Floopay

@silverrings: Because he often fights class 20+ beings, is extremely skilled, and can cut the heads off of monsters with durability far greater than steel when he has too.

He also carries grenades, guns, and a shield that can block pretty much anything. His speed is sufficient enough to dodge bullets after they've been fired, appear as a blur to humans, and actually perceive bullets mid-flight. His durability is enough to get slapped through steel and take beatings from multiple 10-20 ton beings simultaneously, and can take bullets/explosives and keep pushing.

Then we have his skill, tactics, and shield.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silverrings

@laflux@floopay Good points, guys, i appreciate the detail. How did Cap decapitate the robot mimicking Hulk's powers, was it a shield throw? And what makes you think that Cap's shield will break the Female Titan's diamond-skin?

Also, Cap does not have any grenades or guns in this fight. It says what gear he has in the OP.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux@floopay Good points, guys, i appreciate the detail. How did Cap decapitate the robot mimicking Hulk's powers, was it a shield throw? And what makes you think that Cap's shield will break the Female Titan's diamond-skin?

Also, Cap does not have any grenades or guns in this fight. It says what gear he has in the OP.

I assumed by standard outfit you meant his standard military outfit, which has belt space for guns and grenades.

Even without them though, that Shield has decapitated Assemble with a shield throw.

As for Diamond-Skin, that can very well be hyperbole, is there anything that even remotely suggests it's that? I mean, her fingers were cut off and her skin was pierced often from what I've been told. Which suggests it's not diamond hard.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@silverrings: Ult Cap, shield is too much, more intelligent, and has even managed to temporarily put characters like Ult Hulk on their butts. He beat the hell out of Ult Giant Man. She can steal a few wins here and their, but overall this is a win for Ult Cap.

Ult Cap 7/10.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Female Titan stomps literally.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay Ah, ok. Well, outfit just refers to what someone is wearing, if there had been other actual weapons involved i would have stated so in the OP. Secondly, the Female Titan has skin like every other Titan but can turn it into a diamond-like substance. I've seen the whole first series and can vouch for it's durability, but the points you made about Cap's shield are a good counter argument. I think the hardness of these substances is a major, possibly deciding, factor in this fight.

@lukehero Ok, cool, thanks for the details. Do you think the shield is harder than her skin?

Female Titan stomps literally.

What makes you think that?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Night4345

@silverrings: Too strong, fast and big. Unlike Hank Pym the Female Titan is a trained soldier not a mentally ill scientist (he also has no durability feats on Titans' level and no regen) with no combat experience as well as being able to block shield throws with crystal forming.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18 JediXMan  Moderator
@floopay said:

As for Diamond-Skin, that can very well be hyperbole, is there anything that even remotely suggests it's that? I mean, her fingers were cut off and her skin was pierced often from what I've been told. Which suggests it's not diamond hard.

She was only damaged before she had time to harden the specific parts of her body. Levi, for example, was fast enough to incapacitate her before she could react.

I could see Cap reacting fast enough.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Female Titan.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@silverrings: The shield is most likely harder than her skin, yes. She can turn parts of her skin diamond hard, and could steal a few wins, more likely her will figure to fake for one part of her body and then go for the next.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America. Instantly cuts her head off. Female Titan wasn't even fast. Could barely outrun horses even with the leg height advantage.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST  Online

Steve after good battle

Well We Will See That in AoT/Marvel Crossover i saw a page that cap was taking or jumping ... on Armored Titan .not sure if he was taking on that fat ass titan

No Caption Provided

Mountiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annie toys with him