Ultimate Captain America vs Deathstroke

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@comicace3: But Slade's promethium blade can do more damage then Captain America's shield

Sword>>Shield

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

So is Ultimate Captain America only at peak human strength? Even if not i am going with Deathstroke FTW..

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@comicace3: But Slade's promethium blade can do more damage then Captain America's shield

Sword>>Shield

How so? Just asking. And also the sword and shield thing reminds me of a question: which one is better, defense, or offence? Because defense is the best offense.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Ultimate Cap at least shown the skill of his 616 counterpart? Sure he's stronger and more aggressive but I don't think that's enough for Deathstroke pre or new 52. The man has shown crazy accuracy, good enough skills, his physicals are enhanced, he gets amped by nth metal and his armory isn't limited to the sword he's got automatic weapons and explosive discs and an energy blasting staff which he won't spend on Cap's only defensive weapon but will rather look for a way around it being as smart as he is. You gonna mention tackling the Hulk tagging speedsters is as legit.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: Because shields are blunt force, a knife would do more damage than a hammer if it hits at the right spot.

Anyways Cap doesn't have the strength to hurt him, Nth metal is indestructible.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: so is caps shield. I think blunt force should be enough to crack the nth metal and brobably break it. As for the sword you maybe right. But seeing as caps reflexes should rival that of ds and his knife wounds heal in seconds he keep fighting with enough skill and agility to probably beat Ds. If he has the chance, he will disarm DS and stab him with his own sword. That or he can use the shield to hit spots the nth metal armor doesnt cover. I've seen peopel get past the armor.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By leonkarlen123

@comicace3: But the armor has withstood blows from Hawkman who is at least at Spiderman strength, Slade in that armor also survived a full punch from Lobo who is a Superman villain.

I don't think Cap can disarm Slade, Deathstroke can handle swords SO much better than Cap can,the armor protects every weak/pressure point there is on the body. Slade is fast, Hawkman commented on how fast he is.

No Caption Provided

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By comicace3

@comicace3: But the armor has withstood blows from Hawkman who is at least at Spiderman strength, Slade in that armor also survived a full punch from Lobo who is a Superman villain.

I don't think Cap can disarm Slade, Deathstroke can handle swords SO much better than Cap can,the armor protects every weak/pressure point there is on the body. Slade is fast, Hawkman commented on how fast he is.

No Caption Provided

Ok so something I haven't mentioned is that captain american ( especially ultimate) likes military weapons such as a combat knife, grenades ( which might not work), etc. The combat knife will prove useful.

But here is scans of people getting past slades armor. Oh and hawkman might have spidey level strenght but he lacks his speed, agility and reflexes that spidey has, which is why he admits he is faster than him.

I'm not sure what this knife is made of, but it cut through slades armor which shows his stomach and chest is vulnerable.
I'm not sure what this knife is made of, but it cut through slades armor which shows his stomach and chest is vulnerable.

Looking closely it seems as though the nth metal shields his head and back as well as some other body parts. The chest is vulnerable.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: I highly doubt Tomo's blade is made of titanium, considering Slade tanked helicopter fire to the chest/stomach the sword shouldn't do better, and i find it weird, usually Nth metal works as it protects the body, for some reason it didn't react there, WIS i believe.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: I highly doubt Tomo's blade is made of titanium, considering Slade tanked helicopter fire to the chest/stomach the sword shouldn't do better, and i find it weird, usually Nth metal works as it protects the body, for some reason it didn't react there, WIS i believe.

call it whatever you want. I'm just showing pics bud.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America!

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade pounds Steve..... HARD. Complete easy stomp.

rajalghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give this to ultimate captain america he is stronger, faster and more durable not counting slades armour, also cap has bypassed ult war machines armour, taken hits without plot armor from thor and bypassed juggernauts insane durability twice. The made ultimate hulk mouth and bleed and stunned him hulk needed a little over 10 seconds to recover from caps blows. Ultimate hulk regeneration and durability>>>>>>>slade with or without nth metal armour.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Slade wins

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#216  Edited By blackpantherisb

Ult cap

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is better in everything - stronger, faster, more durable, better fighting feats, better armor, better equippment...

So how is this not a mismatch?

GunsNRoses23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wank is real. He still wins all things considering.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for nonstopdeletion
Nonstopdeletion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate captain America has 5+ton strength and more when pushed. BUT strength isn't everything, I see ultimate captain america fight hulk. Hmmm i would say Ultimate captain America win in a hard tough battle.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

Avatar image for supremeintelligence
supremeintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is slade still wearing ikon?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap mid-high difficulty

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap with some difficulties

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke mid-high diff

Avatar image for speedforceoberon
SpeedForceOberon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 cocacolaman  Moderator

Bump

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard Versions, this is a good fight.

Non-Standard Versions, Slade Stomps.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay