Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ult cap might still have this. He's taken hits that neither of these dudes should be able to dish out.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

I think Bucky could snipe Cap while his 616 Version distracts or holds him long enough. Bucky has all the range in the world here and Ultimate Cap is stuck with just his shield? Not fair.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@cadencev2 said:

I think Bucky could snipe Cap while his 616 Version distracts or holds him long enough. Bucky has all the range in the world here and Ultimate Cap is stuck with just his shield? Not fair.

I don't think a sniper is standard gear for Bucky. IIRC his standard gear was mainly a specialized pistol, bionic arm, his suit (which is bullet proof and impact resistance), and the domino mask.

Also in round 2 ultimate cap does have more weapons.

Here is a Bucky respect thread which outlines Buckys gear for the most part:

http://www.comicvine.com/bucky-barnes/4005-40470/forums/bucky-barnes-respect-thread-662398/

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

Ult cap might still have this. He's taken hits that neither of these dudes should be able to dish out.

616 Cap has tanked blows from 100 tonners too. All street levelers do once in awhile. I'm not saying Ultimate Rogers isn't more durable than 616, but it's not like mainstream Cap can't hurt his counterpart.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd put my money on Ult Cap but i've never been good at gambling.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: if you could post my scans of Bucky vs 50s Cap, 50s Cap has almost the same stats as Ultimate Captain America being 2 to 3 times stronger and faster than 616 Steve.

I think the team could pull it off. Bucky arm can punch through metal so right in a sensitive place like the tempo can knock Cap out. This is all that strength focused in a tiny tiny area amplifying the affects.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44: if you could post my scans of Bucky vs 50s Cap, 50s Cap has almost the same stats as Ultimate Captain America being 2 to 3 times stronger and faster than 616 Steve.

I think the team could pull it off. Bucky arm can punch through metal so right in a sensitive place like the tempo can knock Cap out. This is all that strength focused in a tiny tiny area amplifying the affects.

Why does 50 Cap have better stats?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@slimj87d said:

Yeah, why does 50s Cap have better stats? Is it simply better feats from back then or was there a reason?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dondave: I believe his super-solider serum was mutated to increase his stats

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@slimj87d said:

Yeah, why does 50s Cap have better stats? Is it simply better feats from back then or was there a reason?

50s Cap did not get the right kind of Super Soldier Serum, he got a fake one and it caused him to have 2 to 4 ton strength but it made him go crazy. He started seeing communist everywhere and started beating everyone up.

His fighting skill isn't nearly on par with any of these guys though. I would say 616 and Ultimate Captain America are on par skill wise, Bucky might be a tiny bit better or equal to them as well.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By krauser99
@dondave said:

@slimj87d said:

IIRC the Serum that they invented lacked the vita rays and second portion of the SSS treatment. But IIRC Cap did say he was stronger and it was Bucky as Cap that stated he was faster then Steve.

I don't think he had the boosted mind that Steve has nor his fast healing as he wasn't able to heal his burnt face, while Steve on the other hand healed burns in seconds.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By slimj87d

@krauser99 said:
@dondave said:

@slimj87d said:

IIRC the Serum that they invented lacked the vita rays and second portion of the SSS treatment. But IIRC Cap did say he was stronger and it was Bucky as Cap that stated he was faster then Steve.

I don't think he had the boosted mind that Steve has nor his fast healing as he wasn't able to heal his burnt face, while Steve on the other hand healed burns in seconds.

In my Bucky respect thread he comments that it seems 50s Cap is 2 times that of Steve or more. Steve does make the same comments too. And his handbook entry puts his strength level at a 4.

interesting fact, Ed Brubaker's last issue was with captain America giving 50s Cap the peace and quiet for him to leave the identity alone. I felt that he wrote the issue in a way that Captain America Steve Rogers was actually talking to Ed Brubaker and saying good-bye. I don't know if anyone else caught that, but it was such a beautiful issue that would bring people to tears.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By krauser99

@slimj87d said:

@krauser99 said:
@dondave said:

@slimj87d said:

Steve does make the same comments too. And his handbook entry puts his strength level at a 4.

In volume 1 by writer Steve Englehart. Steve does state 50's Cap is stronger then him(despite the weird scene of Steve holding physically 50's Cap in a some what strength contest evenly).

IIRC the hand book entry for 4 is rather a big gap and vague(I don't have it in front of me but what is it 800 lbs-10 or 15 tons?). Wolverine is listed at a 4 as well IIRC.