Ultimate Captain America vs Brave and the Bold Batman

Masonicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Masonicon

Batman vs Captain America with the twist we only uses their (arguably) Strongest versions: Brave and the Bold (Cartoon) version for Batman and Earth-1610 version for Captain America

H2H only(either fighters can only uses their weapons and gadgets in response of Stomp)

both fighters are in Character

win by Knockout

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

So by H2H only do they have equalized strength and speed? Because if not then Ultimate Cap stomps. He's going to be way too physically strong for Bruce to handle.

Masonicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Masonicon

So by H2H only do they have equalized strength and speed? Because if not then Ultimate Cap stomps. He's going to be way too physically strong for Bruce to handle.

I makes either fighters can uses their gadgets and weapons(only in response of Stomp)

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masonicon: Your response is kind of unclear.

And honestly it doesn't matter. Cap beats Batman as always. He severely outclasses him in every physical arena and can match him in H2H. Not to mention that most of Bats' gadgets will be useless against the shield and any others Cap will be able to withstand, as he's taken much worse than being hit with nonlethal weapons.

Masonicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Masonicon
@shroudofsorrow said:

@masonicon: Your response is kind of unclear.

And honestly it doesn't matter. Cap beats Batman as always. He severely outclasses him in every physical arena and can match him in H2H. Not to mention that most of Bats' gadgets will be useless against the shield and any others Cap will be able to withstand, as he's taken much worse than being hit with nonlethal weapons.

What about Batman feats from Brave and The Bold cartoon?

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By fiodestromus

@masonicon: Is this Ultimate cap from ultimate avengers movie ?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@masonicon: Do any of them denote superhuman stats? Because if not Ultimate Cap stomps for the reasons I've already described above. If Batman is still a peak human then Cap will be way too strong, durable, and fast for him.

@fiodestromus: If it is then Batman maybe has a chance.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fiodestromus

@shroudofsorrow said:

@masonicon: Do any of them denote superhuman stats? Because if not Ultimate Cap stomps for the reasons I've already described above. If Batman is still a peak human then Cap will be way too strong, durable, and fast for him.

True True but its still a slight chance though (Comic and animated are really not that far apart from what i've seen),I haven't watched brave and the bold for a while,but UCAU Cap was still pushing over tanks.and tanked some hits from an enraged hulk then knocks him off his feet and was still well into the fight afterward .so I'd give to Cap at least 9/10 due to physicals and sheer durability

Loading Video...

Masonicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes! since Brave and the Bold Batman has most Superhuman feats when compared to other versions of Batman

Masonicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Masonicon

@masonicon: Is this Ultimate cap from ultimate avengers movie ?

Only (mostly) from Ultimate Marvel comics universe

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They might want to amp up 616 captain to those levels. I mean cap does some incredible stuff including throwing his shield threw a truck but ultimate still fights the same way it just seems better at ultimate levels. That being said Cap will beat brave and the bold bats and I know Brave and bold bat hits like a truck but cap seems to outclass him in everything