Conditions:

• Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Cap has his shield
  • Black Tarantula is unarmed
  • Random Encounter
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give this one to Capo, due to better feats.

#3 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap has way better feats.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

I'll give this one to Capo, due to better feats.

I wouldn't call mopping the floor with Spider-man twice, healing a broken neck in a matter of seconds and calling gunshot wounds merely annoying small feats. Imo he's got more than enough in stats and feats to stack up to Cap. Especially considering the ease he beat Spider-man with. this should be a pretty close fight.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Has he ever KO a Depowered Juggernaut after being thrashed by him? Cap did with a Ultimate Juggs.

How about Destroy War Machine Armor Suit and rip his hand off? Cap Did.

How about beat Wolverine twice with one move? Cap did.

How about beat down the Alien Commander who was a easy 9 Toner, had Deadpool Healing, and insane stats equal to Ultiamte Cap? Cap did.

Has ever put Hulk on the deck? Cap did.

Has he ever beaten Bullseye shooting at him? Cap did vs Ultimate Hawkeye.

Has he single Handily taken down any super hero team? Cap did against Ultimate Avengers. They had a Hulk and Warmachine to boot.

Has he ever single handily defeated the World Vampire Population? Cap did.

Has he ever defeated a being with the Cosmic Cube with a on the fly plan? Cap did.

Has he ever put a short beat down on Magneto? Cap did.

Point is Ultimate Cap feats >>>> to beaten down Spidey.

#6 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Wait a second, I love Ult Cap and have debated furiously for him, as I'm sure your aware :)

But in terms of speed BT was able tag Spider-Man the moment he decided he wanted the fight to end

He has shrugged of a Building leveling explosion and healed instantly

He has called being shot multiple times an annoyance and recovered instantly

He only really has one bad showing and that's in shadowland.

I think Cap has more skill, and maybe speed

But BT has better durability, Strength. BT's may be limited, but that's only because he's facing Spider-Man. And considering he's lolstomped him twice, I say he's a match for Ult Cap

And this is without bringing in his Building destroying Eye-Beam attacks, which are blatantly not a rip-off of Cyclops, which reminds me

@strider92 Can BT use his eye beams?

#7 Edited by Nefarious (22868 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Tarantula stomps.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Has he ever KO a Depowered Juggernaut after being thrashed by him? Cap did with a Ultimate Juggs.

What feats does Ultimate Jug's have that compares with 616 Jugs?

How about Destroy War Machine Armor Suit and rip his hand off? Cap Did.

What were the circumstances?

How about beat Wolverine twice with one move? Cap did.

IIRC Cap used guns and explosives to beat Wolverine tools he doesn't have here.

How about beat down the Alien Commander who was a easy 9 Toner, had Deadpool Healing, and insane stats equal to Ultiamte Cap? Cap did.

That I won't question.

Has ever put Hulk on the deck? Cap did.

Wasn't that ruled out as PIS considering all the harder hits Hulk has taken without much effort?

Has he ever beaten Bullseye shooting at him? Cap did vs Ultimate Hawkeye.

Not sure how this applies to this fight as Black Tarantula doesn't use projectile weapons per-se.

Has he ever single handily defeated the World Vampire Population? Cap did.

Thats a prep feat which is irrelevant here.

Has he ever defeated a being with the Cosmic Cube with a on the fly plan? Cap did.

Given the power the cosmic cube gives it seems to be pretty PIS like that anyone with it would be beaten by Thor let alone Cap.

Has he ever put a short beat down on Magneto? Cap did.

Wasn't Mags weakened during that fight?

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@strider92 Can BT use his eye beams?

I think that might be unfair. Those blasts were pretty powerful. What do you think yay or nay?

#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

1) Ultimate Juggs beat down 5000 toner Ultimate Colossus. He also tanks a Sky Scraper on him that killed Ultimate Gambit.

2) Circum Stance was Cap had to survive the Weapon Onslaught from WM till he forced him in a situation to stop Firing for a few seconds and beat the hell out of his armor with only a Shield in less than 3 seconds.

3) Yet 616 Cap still has no wins vs Wolverine.

4) Damn Right. That guy alone is near Black Trantula level.

5) How is it PIS? Cap has "Consistently" taken down 100 toners. He has did this to Jugs, Hulk, War Machine, and Captain Britain's.

6) Cap reaction speed and skill. Ult Hawkeye has super human Firing Speed and Cap reacted to those Tranq Bullets of a Bullseye level Marksmen with ease.

7) No.... it was not. He had NO PREP, and was still fighting off the Vampirism with his SS healing. He saw a problem, and found a solution to it in less than a minuet.

8) How was it PIS? Your calling PIS on a thought out and in character tactical win of Cap? BS.

9) Hell no! He reversed the Earths Magnetic Poles after it! If that is weaken than Ultimate Mags >>>>>>> 616 Mags. Just saying.

#12 Posted by Nefarious (22868 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: A good one? What do you mean?

I can fully understand if you sayed BT can win this or simply wrote BT wins.

To say it is a stomp is nowhere near close. That is what I mean.

#14 Edited by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@strider92:

1) Ultimate Juggs beat down 5000 toner Ultimate Colossus. He also tanks a Sky Scraper on him that killed Ultimate Gambit.

Fair enough

@cadencev2 said:

2) Circum Stance was Cap had to survive the Weapon Onslaught from WM till he forced him in a situation to stop Firing for a few seconds and beat the hell out of his armor with only a Shield in less than 3 seconds.

You got some scans of this? I believe you i'm just interested to see the fight.

@cadencev2 said:

3) Yet 616 Cap still has no wins vs Wolverine.

Irreverent here. Anyway Ult Cap>>>>616 Cap

4) BT is a 25tonner i'd say he's quite a big stonger than the alien.

@cadencev2 said:

5) How is it PIS? Cap has "Consistently" taken down 100 toners. He has did this to Jugs, Hulk, War Machine, and Captain Britain's.

Jug's as you just said was depowered. What durability feats do War Machine and Captain Britain have?

@cadencev2 said:

6) Cap reaction speed and skill. Ult Hawkeye has super human Firing Speed and Cap reacted to those Tranq Bullets of a Bullseye level Marksmen with ease.

Wasn't he using his shield to block them? If not can you show me some scans? IIRC Cap used his shields to block all of Clint's projectiles before beating him down no actual dodging was involved.

@cadencev2 said:

7) No.... it was not. He had NO PREP, and was still fighting off the Vampirism with his SS healing. He saw a problem, and found a solution to it in less than a minuet.

Hmmm I must be thinking of something else then. I was sure there was some prep involved there.

@cadencev2 said:

8) How was it PIS? Your calling PIS on a thought out and in character tactical win of Cap? BS.

A tactical win over something that can stop time, warp reality and a ton of other crap? Yes i'd call PIS on anyone beating someone wielding that kind of power without prep. Unless they were on roughly equal footing.

@cadencev2 said:

9) Hell no! He reversed the Earths Magnetic Poles after it! If that is weaken than Ultimate Mags >>>>>>> 616 Mags. Just saying.

This happened in Ultimatum right?

#15 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: 1.Has he ever KO a Depowered Juggernaut after being thrashed by him? Cap did with a Ultimate Juggs.

2.How about Destroy War Machine Armor Suit and rip his hand off? Cap Did.

3.How about beat Wolverine twice with one move? Cap did.

4.How about beat down the Alien Commander who was a easy 9 Toner, had Deadpool Healing, and insane stats equal to Ultiamte Cap? Cap did.

5.Has ever put Hulk on the deck? Cap did.

6.Has he ever beaten Bullseye shooting at him? Cap did vs Ultimate Hawkeye.

7.Has he single Handily taken down any super hero team? Cap did against Ultimate Avengers. They had a Hulk and Warmachine to boot.

8.Has he ever single handily defeated the World Vampire Population? Cap did.

9.Has he ever defeated a being with the Cosmic Cube with a on the fly plan? Cap did.

10.Has he ever put a short beat down on Magneto? Cap did.

Point is Ultimate Cap feats >>>> to beaten down Spidey.

1. That is impressive, I give you that

2. Spider-Man has destroyed a street full of sentries in his civi's. And he could literally do nothing to BT, also BT has trashed large advanced Robots before, I'll get the scans in the next post

3. He used a Grenade for the first one, and assault rifle fire for the second one. Considering Wolverine has endured have limbs ripped off, his legs torn off, and being decapitated , I argue its a lower end showing for Wolverine.

4. Spider-Man defeated Angelo Venom, a 20 tonner with healing, invisibility, webbing etc, so badly he ran away in fear. He danced around Gargan Venom who had the abilities above, and defeated him, by pulling a house on top of him. He stalemated a Bloodlusted Flash Venom, and was punching him so hard that he was creating fissures that was overturning cars. Against BT? He was beaten like a red-headed step child

5.So has Spider-Man.

6. Bullseye would lose to BT.

7. Again impressive. But that Hulk was weaker than regular Ult Hulk. Cap even said he had lost his edge or words to that effect. That Hulk was captured by the vampires, and they called it a pale imitation of the real thing.

8. Cap is impressive no doubt, but there is context to that. The vampires invaded Shield, were on the verge of winning, Cap heals from Vampirism and uses a Thor replica hammer, which happened to be next to him to teleport the base to the Sahara, where the Vampires die because of sunlight exposure.

9. Good, but I don't see how that relates to a H2H fight though.I did relent that Cap is more skilled though.

10. He didn't really accomplish anything did he? Magneto was fine, and went on to kill Wolverine, and Angel got demolished Ultimate Beast

I think your being a bit harsh on BT. Spider-Man has some awesome feats himself, and its quite clear that BT is very much superior, that should the very least give him a chance.........

Oh and do you fancy a CaV on this battle? My Shout :)

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I have to pick up the kid from school. I will be back and have some feats I need to crop first. then will post the scans. I be back on this later tonight.

Also the win over Red Skull with the device was epic thought out. I will post that as well.

Also this was Ultimatum Mags.

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: He doesn't use the Eye-Beams all the time, and it does weaken him. In any Case, Cap's speed and Agility combined with his shield would be a good counter :P

#19 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I will get back to you too on that like strider.

Quick note.

The Wolverine oder of beat downs.

1st one was by Machine Gun in Ultimate War.

2nd one was by Grenade Toss in Ultimate Nightmare.

@strider92:

You both seem to forget the awsome, and I mean AWSOME durability of Ultimate Cap.

Be ready, I will debate this one, could be fun :) (yes to CaV)

#20 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@strider92: He doesn't use the Eye-Beams all the time, and it does weaken him. In any Case, Cap's speed and Agility combined with his shield would be a good counter :P

Fair enough i'll allow it.

You both seem to forget the awsome, and I mean AWSOME durability of Ultimate Cap.

Be ready, I will debate this one, could be fun :) (yes to CaV)

Looking forward to it. I think i'll let you and laflux duke this one out. I'll just sit back with the popcorn.

#21 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Tarantula ftw

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@cadencev2: I'll make the CaV later :)

Do it now!!! Cause you got nothing on this guy lol. You need the head start lol.

#24 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

What setting do you want.

Same as on Strider92's ?

#25 Edited by Nefarious (22868 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I see. But, BT did stomp Spider-Man.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Yeah. Only I want Cap to have his Standard Gear.

True, but Spider Man been stomped by many foes who are half the caliber of Cap through out the long ages of Spider Man. There was a time Punisher Stomped Spider Man.

#27 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Yeah. Only I want Cap to have his Standard Gear.

@nefarious said:

True, but Spider Man been stomped by many foes who are half the caliber of Cap through out the long ages of Spider Man. There was a time Punisher Stomped Spider Man.

What when, actually don't answer that, save it for the debate lol. I'm making it now

@strider92

Mind if we borrow your battle scenario for battle at hand between me and Cadencev2

#28 Edited by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Nefarious (22868 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: True. Punisher stomping Spider-Man is massive PIS, afterall.

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: True. Punisher stomping Spider-Man is massive PIS, afterall.

True now, but not back then.

#31 Posted by Nefarious (22868 posts) - - Show Bio