None of that prep time nonsense

#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

batman

#3 Posted by SlimJ87D (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

batman

Nope.

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: Ultimate Cap held his own in a fist fight the the f**king Hulk how is Batman going to beat him without prep??????????

#5 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Cap takes this.

#6 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@utotheg38: Ultimate Cap held his own in a fist fight the the f**king Hulk how is Batman going to beat him without prep??????????

SCANS!!!!!!!

@SlimJ87D said:

@utotheg38 said:

batman

Nope.

Yep

XD

#7 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult Cap wins a very good fight.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

i will always say cap>batman

#9 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice will prevail

#10 Posted by SlimJ87D (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@joshmightbe said:

SCANS!!!!!!!

@SlimJ87D said:

@utotheg38 said:

batman

Nope.

Yep

XD

1. Can grapple and pushed an enraged Ultimate Spider-man to a standstill. Spider-man has been shown to use a truck as a bat against green goblin.

2. Can run a few blocks in a few seconds when the ultimate Avengers were chasing him.

3. Has a healing factor that can heal from knife wounds and gun shots within minutes to an hour. No Nerve gas can keep him down. He is immune to cancer, aids and any man known disease.

Batman is far outclassed with this captain America. Please don't be a fan boy.

#11 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@utotheg38 said:

@joshmightbe said:

SCANS!!!!!!!

@SlimJ87D said:

@utotheg38 said:

batman

Nope.

Yep

XD

1. Can grapple and pushed an enraged Ultimate Spider-man to a standstill. Spider-man has been shown to use a truck as a bat against green goblin.

2. Can run a few blocks in a few seconds when the ultimate Avengers were chasing him.

3. Has a healing factor that can heal from knife wounds and gun shots within minutes to an hour. No Nerve gas can keep him down. He is immune to cancer, aids and any man known disease.

Batman is far outclassed with this captain America. Please don't be a fan boy.

But bats has justice XD

#12 Posted by SlimJ87D (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: Okay...I C you're just joking around... you fooled me.

#13 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@utotheg38: Okay...I C you're just joking around... you fooled me.

.................. Justice prevails. XD

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Yeah, But with batman...............different story. XD

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: Yes instead of a bloody nose Bats gets his skull caved in

#17 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@utotheg38: Yes instead of a bloody nose Bats gets his skull caved in

no cap loses and sings this while batman whops him. XD

#18 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

616 cap would kick Batman's ass and Ultimate Cap is stronger, faster and just as good a fighter as 616 Cap Batman would get stomped here, you bat fan boys can whine all you want but facts are facts

#19 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: To be fair that Scan's kinda nonsense.

Cap takes it though.

#20 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: I agree Hulk would've stomped him in the long run but the fact that he could hit the Hulk and make him bleed proves he's more than strong enough to crush Batman's regular human skull

#21 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

616 cap would kick Batman's ass and Ultimate Cap is stronger, faster and just as good a fighter as 616 Cap Batman would get stomped here, you bat fan boys can whine all you want but facts are facts

lol you think im being serious. XD

#22 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: No I stopped thinking that when you put the thing about Batman having justice on his side, that post was more directed at the people who will defend Batman's ability to win no matter what

#23 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@utotheg38: No I stopped thinking that when you put the thing about Batman having justice on his side, that post was more directed at the people who will defend Batman's ability to win no matter what

Didnt Cap get his ass handed to him by Nuke?

#24 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

So you think justice wont help batman? :O

#25 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@joshmightbe said:

Didnt Cap get his ass handed to him by Nuke?

Yessir

#26 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@joshmightbe said:

So you think justice wont help batman? :O

Nope Justice will help Cap cause they're both Avengers

#27 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@ReVamp: I agree Hulk would've stomped him in the long run but the fact that he could hit the Hulk and make him bleed proves he's more than strong enough to crush Batman's regular human skull

Not sure that scan proves it, since it was just a series of surgical strikes with the help of the shield, but Yeah he wins.

#28 Posted by Rasarima (371 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

This

#29 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio
Justice
#30 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: Ultimate Nuke was a super soldier w/a better version of the process I believe. He'd whoop Batman too in a straight up fight.

But Ultimate Cap wins, it's not even funny how much more hardcore Ultimate Cap is and what he would do to win. Ultimate Cap would not hesitate to kill if needed.

#32 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

@daak1212: Ultimate Nuke was a super soldier w/a better version of the process I believe. He'd whoop Batman too in a straight up fight.

But Ultimate Cap wins, it's not even funny how much more hardcore Ultimate Cap is and what he would do to win. Ultimate Cap would not hesitate to kill if needed.

The Nuke thing was meant to counter the Hulk thing. So Nuke can beat down Cap but the Hulk cant?

#33 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17872 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Cap wins this one.

#34 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212:Cap had been prepping to fight the Hulk and with his superior fighting skills along w/the super soldier serum, it made sense. The strongest person do not always win, people have won fights against bigger opponents w/superior fighting skills and prep. The hulk was also just a brute and has no experience whatsoever at the time.

Same feeling I had w/Nuke, he had the prep & the muscle to back him up.

Also the Hulk did get kicked in the nuts, that hurts bro.

#35 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6244 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh.

Ultimate Cap kicks Bruce in the nuts, tears off the utility belt, and beats Bats senseless with it.

Ya, Freedom Prevails and alla that nonesense.

All kidding aside, regular old 616 Cap would win in a random too IMHO.

#36 Posted by k4tzm4n (40612 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has the superior skill feats, but Ultimate Cap's physicals in combination with his skill should give him this. IMHO Bruce needs an environment heavy on stealth / mobility to stand a better chance.

Staff Online
#37 Posted by ThexX (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Sigh.

Ultimate Cap kicks Bruce in the nuts, tears off the utility belt, and beats Bats senseless with it.

Agreed

#38 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

Batman has the superior skill feats, but Ultimate Cap's physicals in combination with his skill 

His what? LOL.
#39 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Sigh.

Agreed

Agreed with as well. Ultimate Cap is such a bad ass.

#40 Posted by entropy_aegis (15198 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Batman>616 Cap and Ultimate Cap is nowhere near a good fighter as his 616 counterpart.Just because they occupy parallel positions does'nt mean anything.By that logic Owlman and All-Star Batman are as good as New Earth Batman.

But still I think 616 Cap has sufficent skill,and mixed with his impressive physical stats he could well take a solid majority.

#41 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult Cap wins

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult. Cap.

#43 Posted by nick_hero22 (6815 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult.Captain America should win based off his physical stats.

#44 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

ult cap destroys bats

#45 Edited by patrat18 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio

last time i checked in the crossover batman beat hulk it dont matter how old explain how batman 127 different martial arts master of the shadows has shit loads of gadgets would loose to ult cap dont just say oh he wins cause he went up against hulk and still did not win

#46 Posted by russellmania77 (15002 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww this a f**king spite

#47 Posted by jashro44 (20795 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

last time i checked in the crossover batman beat hulk it dont matter how old explain how batman 127 different martial arts master of the shadows has shit loads of gadgets would loose to ult cap dont just say oh he wins cause he went up against hulk and still did not win

I personally don't think ultimate cap beat the hulk, I have always maintained hulk was down and not out. With that said Batman is getting destroyed. Ultimate caps physicals are way too much. This is a mismatch IMO.

#48 Posted by patrat18 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: thats not explaining it at all batman fought bane sometimes with prep sometimes without he fought grundy no prep physical is not a winning argument whats imo ?

#49 Posted by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Cap ftw

#50 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Cap destroys him.