Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Ramtha07
@Trackz said:
@Ramtha07 said:
@Trackz said:
@Ramtha07 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

Ultimate Cap. He went to to toe with Ultimate Hulk. May not be as impressive as it sounds, but judging by the fact Ultimate Hulk Ripped Wolverine in two.........

Actually, if we want to compare in such a way we could say 616 Wolverine has gone toe to toe (repeatedly) with 616 Hulk who is superior in every way to Ult. Hulk ...
and he loses...if I play lebron james repeatedly and lose, that doesn't make me a great basketball player.  616 Wolverine does take this though, he's superior in about every aspect. 
It sure as hell does make you a great player if you score a few close matches... which Logan has. Heck, even if you can contain him, you're pretty f'n fantastic. The level of competition you match-up against says a hell of a lot about your skills. Even if you come up short.
Wolverine had repeatedly stated he's stupid for trying to go against the hulk, all he does is annoy the hulk until  hulk one-shots him or BFR's him. 

You are generalizing and are wrong in your conclusions. Wolverine loses to the Hulk. Agreed. But he definitely contains him and puts a hurting on him on a few occasions; 

That one pic discredits your generalization more than any other words can. Most of their fights have ended in a begrudging stalemate. Wolverine hurts the Hulk. It's happened more than a few times.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By Static Shock
@Ramtha07: While I can accept Wolverine's ability to fight the Hulk, there was one fight where he was able to slash him up with just bone claws. I thought that was so full of BS. 
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Ramtha07
@Static Shock said:
@Ramtha07: While I can accept Wolverine's ability to fight the Hulk, there was one fight where he was able to slash him up with just bone claws. I thought that was so full of BS. 

Agreed. That is PIS without doubt.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Trackz
@Ramtha07 said:
@Trackz said:
@Ramtha07 said:
@Trackz said:
@Ramtha07 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

Ultimate Cap. He went to to toe with Ultimate Hulk. May not be as impressive as it sounds, but judging by the fact Ultimate Hulk Ripped Wolverine in two.........

Actually, if we want to compare in such a way we could say 616 Wolverine has gone toe to toe (repeatedly) with 616 Hulk who is superior in every way to Ult. Hulk ...
and he loses...if I play lebron james repeatedly and lose, that doesn't make me a great basketball player.  616 Wolverine does take this though, he's superior in about every aspect. 
It sure as hell does make you a great player if you score a few close matches... which Logan has. Heck, even if you can contain him, you're pretty f'n fantastic. The level of competition you match-up against says a hell of a lot about your skills. Even if you come up short.
Wolverine had repeatedly stated he's stupid for trying to go against the hulk, all he does is annoy the hulk until  hulk one-shots him or BFR's him. 

You are generalizing and are wrong in your conclusions. Wolverine loses to the Hulk. Agreed. But he definitely contains him and puts a hurting on him on a few occasions; 

That one pic discredits your generalization more than any other words can. Most of their fights have ended in a begrudging stalemate. Wolverine hurts the Hulk. It's happened more than a few times.  
well for one grey hulk is one of the weaker incarnations 

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Ramtha07
@Trackz:  
The scan I showed was a fight ending in a draw. Niether gained the upper hand. This is how it ended; 

A stalemate. And Wolverine gave better than he got. I don't want to completely highjack this thread and turn it into a Wolverine vs Hulk debate. But based on some ABC logic thrown out earlier, it is kind of pertinent I guess to show 616 Wolvie holding his own against most incarnations of 616 Hulk (and in some cases, more than holding his own). Wolverine was tailor made for bricks. His powerset is designed from the ground up for them. Can't be broken. Heals through most everything. Can cut through most everything. Arguably the best fighter in the Marvel U. Hulk survives their battles because he too has an incredible healing factor. Otherwise, he'd probably actually lose. 

Now, none of those scans you posted show Wolverine saying "he was stupid to try and go against the Hulk". I have the books (all except first appearance of Wolverine unfortunately!).  Of those scans, there is only ONE in which Wolverine actually get's taken out. And that 's the WWHulk scrap. No shame there. Most of the Marvel U got handled by him.  
1. While Logan does get knocked out, I'm not even going to discuss the scan you took of Logan's first appearance in Hulk #181 because, well, c'mon ... really? His character hadn't even been established yet. He was supposed to be like Spiderman with claws initially. Meaning no real durability to speak of. So yes, he got knocked out.  
2. The next one is a Mr. Fix-it Grey Hulk storyline in  Madripoor and it's hilarious. Wolverine plays the Grey Hulk from day one. Grey Hulk let's Wolverine know he cought onto it all and punches Logan right before leaving. Logan rubs chin. Hulk takes plane. End of story. There was no fight. Wolverine is not KO'd. He's just fine. 
3. The next pic after was bone Wolverine (the one where the truck was thrown at thim). And if you post the entire fight, you'll see a bone Wolverine actually cutting very nearly beating Hulk (with Wendigo). Silly, silly little comic that was. It actually proves my point rather than yours... it's also PIS so even I leave it alone. 
I've already address WWHulk ... so that brings us to their other fights ... but I'll just post this one pic here of Death Wolverine about to actually beat Savage Hulk. It's one of their better brawls so I'll give all scans here; 

OK... sure ... this is Death Wolverine. But aside from tech (which he's not using here) Wolverine was given no upgrades to speak of save the return of his adamantium. Like I said, Wolverine can hang with the Hulk and it this particular fight, he took some unimaginable hits and was going to town on Hulks head. The fight only ends with Hulk undefeated because Logan hesitates (fighting the mindwipe).  
Conclusion: Wolverine has shown consistently that he can stand toe to toe with 616 Hulk. A Hulk that is exponentially stronger and more durable than his Ultimate counterpart. Your initial comments really undermined his overall showings against ol greenskin.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Trackz

Because most of the time Wolverine stands up to Hulk it's PIS, I mean if you want to argue that Wolverine standing up to Hul kis legit then we have to consider Captain America beating the Hulk is legit (which Steve has twice, by punching the hulk out). People always extrapolate Wolverine's showings against the hulk and say it takes a hulk level being to put Wolverine down when the truth of the matter is it's more likely that the hulk subconsciously holds back against logan (which as been stated in canon). Plenty of characters have taken punches from the Hulk, but for some reason people take it seriously when its wolverine. That's also Death Wolverine and if you read the narrative Hulk accidentally beat himself, Wolverine was already losing consciousness but in hulk's rage he accidentally cut himself on Wolverines claws. 

Wolverine definitely wins this match though. 

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By RisingBean

I'm still leaning with it going either way. On one hand you have Wolverine taking Hulk level attacks and is none the worse for wear. Other times guys like Mr. X are knocking him out. My original feelings are the same. A guy with Ult Cap's level of  strength, skill and willingness to fight dirty combined with an adamantium shield that can deflect the claws as well as ring Logan's bell lead me to believe he could take Logan down.  

It's like the old Ali/Frazier bouts. I just happen to see Cap as Ali.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By daak1212
@Ramtha07 said:
@Trackz said:
@Ramtha07 said:
@Trackz said:
@Ramtha07 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

Yay he hurt Gray Hulk...or is it Grey Hulk?
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Ramtha07
@daak1212
It's Grey Hulk. And technically, Wolverine's hurt just about every incarnation of the Hulk there's been (see posts above)... even WWHulk sacrificed his eyes to get his mitts on Logan. 
And he stalemated Grey Hulk. Scoring far more hits and looking far more dominant. Grey Hulk still had the madder = stronger schtick going for him too ... he just started off at a lower level of strength than Green/Savage Hulk did. 
Let's see another purported street leveler dish out to the 616 Hulk what Wolverine has. Including Ult. Cap.  
Don't see it happening.
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By BarelyAverage
@Ramtha07 said:
@daak1212: It's Grey Hulk. And technically, Wolverine's hurt just about every incarnation of the Hulk there's been (see posts above)... even WWHulk sacrificed his eyes to get his mitts on Logan. And he stalemated Grey Hulk. Scoring far more hits and looking far more dominant. Grey Hulk still had the madder = stronger schtick going for him too ... he just started off at a lower level of strength than Green/Savage Hulk did. Let's see another purported street leveler dish out to the 616 Hulk what Wolverine has. Including Ult. Cap.  Don't see it happening.
Because they don't have adamantium, healing factors, and PIS. Wolverine fighting the Hulk is one thing but him fighting another skilled fighter whose on his physical level is a different story. I'm not saying Ultimate cap wins but its also plausible that he could take this.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ramtha07
@BarelyAverage said:
@Ramtha07 said:
@daak1212: It's Grey Hulk. And technically, Wolverine's hurt just about every incarnation of the Hulk there's been (see posts above)... even WWHulk sacrificed his eyes to get his mitts on Logan. And he stalemated Grey Hulk. Scoring far more hits and looking far more dominant. Grey Hulk still had the madder = stronger schtick going for him too ... he just started off at a lower level of strength than Green/Savage Hulk did. Let's see another purported street leveler dish out to the 616 Hulk what Wolverine has. Including Ult. Cap.  Don't see it happening.
Because they don't have adamantium, healing factors, and PIS. Wolverine fighting the Hulk is one thing but him fighting another skilled fighter whose on his physical level is a different story. I'm not saying Ultimate cap wins but its also plausible that he could take this.

All of Marvel's Icons have their fare share of PIS. Including Captain America. In fact, there are few stree levelers who have more. I can post pages of content on CA PIS. So we can all ease off on the PIS call here. Fact is though, I agree. Wolverine is similar to Cap in all areas; fighting ability, physical stats ... but you nailed it when you said his durability is what makes Wolverine win against most of the other street levelers in absence of PIS (ironically enough). It's a good, good fight though to be sure. I won't argue that.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#112  Edited By progenitorigin

Ultimate Cap' gets my vote.  From what i've seen from him in the Ult. comics, he's more smash-mouth than his 616 counterpart, so I think he could at least go toe-to-toe with Wolverine, just like his 616 counterpart.
Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#113  Edited By amazing_webhead

The thought of there being a version of Captain America (a hero and role model in 616) who's way more of an asshole than 616 Logan ever was might be enough to make him go berserker.

Even if it wasn't, Wolverine would still win. Even if, unlike 616 Wolverine, Ultimate Cap doesn't fight with honor.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#114  Edited By amazing_webhead

Besides, who's more likely to win a night with She-Hulk (which would rock): Cap, or the guy who's made out with every woman in the Marvel Universe?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Pokergeist

@AmazingWebHead: Ultimate Cap is the President and receives more BJs than Bill ever did. Fact.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By evilvegeta74

Ultimate Cap does not play at all and is stronger than the 616 version. This is a good match up!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Pokergeist

@evilvegeta74: It is.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By evilvegeta74

@CadenceV2 said:

@evilvegeta74: It is.

From what I researched about Ultimate Cap , this may or may not be the fight 616 Wolverine truly wants. Tony Stark was gonna bring the guy to the 616 verse when 616 Captain America died at one time.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Wolverine pretty much stomps.

Ultimate Cap has super strength which is pretty useless versus the guy who has tanked blows from the Hulk.

Wolverine is Cap's superior when it comes hand to hand, same applies here. Even more so since I don't think Ultimate Cap is as well trained as 616-Cap.

616 Adamantium > 1610 Adamantium. So Cap's shield won't hold up versus Wolverine's claws.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Pokergeist

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Wolverine pretty much stomps.

Ultimate Cap has super strength which is pretty useless versus the guy who has tanked blows from the Hulk.

Wolverine is Cap's superior when it comes hand to hand, same applies here. Even more so since I don't think Ultimate Cap is as well trained as 616-Cap.

616 Adamantium > 1610 Adamantium. So Cap's shield won't hold up versus Wolverine's claws.

Wow.... so much fail here. where to begin?

1) Hells no.

2) Cap Super strength is in the 10 ton range and he has beaten down 60+ Tonners with said strength and skill. Cap has Tank blows from Ultimate Hulk a few times, Ultimate Abomination who was a 100+ toner, multiple 60+ toners, a Charging 100+ Iron Man Suit, and even tanked a Atomic Bomb Shock Wave!

3) "cough, cough, BS, cough" I have so MANY scans of Wolverine getting out fought by guys like the Hood and Hand Ninja from New avengers that it is sad. Ultimate Cap beaten in H2H? Not really ever except Nuke.

4) Wow... any proof of this? Not that it matter as Caps Shield is not Adamantium (major rumor from wiki) and is a undefined substance made by Hank Pym. Also there is NO proof of Adamantium in the Ultimate Verse breaking... at all.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@CadenceV2:

1. Explain to me how Ultimate Cap's strength would help versus Wolverine. Being in the 10 ton range isn't going to do much to Wolverine.

2. Of course Marvel's most showcased character is going to have low showings. Everyone does. So I really don't see the point? It's like Ghost Rider getting defeated by Shadowland Daredevil. It's called PIS.

3. Clearly you don't read Ultimate Marvel.

Ultimate #5 Hulk breaks an adamantium needle.

Ultimate X-Men #11 An adamantium cage is destroyed by an explosion

Ultimate X-Men #12 Ultimate Sabretooth's adamantium claws were broken

Not to mention Ultimate Wolverine got ripped in half by Ultimate Hulk in Ultimate X-Men 69

Also Ultimate Wolverine tried to cut Hyperion and it didn't do shit to him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Pokergeist

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@CadenceV2:

1. Explain to me how Ultimate Cap's strength would help versus Wolverine. Being in the 10 ton range isn't going to do much to Wolverine.

2. Of course Marvel's most showcased character is going to have low showings. Everyone does. So I really don't see the point? It's like Ghost Rider getting defeated by Shadowland Daredevil. It's called PIS.

3. Clearly you don't read Ultimate Marvel.

Ultimate #5 Hulk breaks an adamantium needle.

Ultimate X-Men #11 An adamantium cage is destroyed by an explosion

Ultimate X-Men #12 Ultimate Sabretooth's adamantium claws were broken

Not to mention Ultimate Wolverine got ripped in half by Ultimate Hulk in Ultimate X-Men 69

Also Ultimate Wolverine tried to cut Hyperion and it didn't do shit to him.

1) Yeah it helps alot when he clearly will be able to over power Wolverine 1 ton strength.

2) GR losing to Daredevil was not PIS. It was a STREET LEVEL Human Control Rider. Makes perfect sense. Now if it was Zarathos then it would be PIS. My point is Wolverine has Average Showings thanks to the high and lows.

3) Hulk did not break the Neddle he broke the whole device. It was still a metal and glass Syringe with a Adamaniutm Needle Tip. They said he broke the needle. Hulk was crushing Caps hand thus the glass and serume itself. thus the Needle.

No Caption Provided

As seen LOL.

Adamantium Cage LOL.

No Caption Provided

Whats broken eactly? all we see is the Lock Mechanism is broken and we dont know what that is made of. If Electric Lock then it burned out. LOL.

Adamantium claws were Not broken. He started the fight that way and we never knew why that one claw was broken or simply not enough adamantium went into his procedure LOL.

Ultimate Wolverine or Adamantium is not weaker than its 616 Counter Part.

All these Scenes seem to be taken Ultimate Adamantium is weaker. This is false. Its stated as "Unbreakable" as Adamantium is suppose to be.

Even Mention in his Official Bio as unbreakable Adamantium.
The Top 2 scans show Wolverines fight vs Ultimate Hulk. Last is Ultimate Colossus. all these guys are Mutli THOUSAND Toners in feats. Not 100 Tons. 1000 Tons. Also look at where his Body parts been pulled off. all in joint areas.

Yuri here is explained by Professor Cornelius (who made ultimate Wolverine Skeleton) that some parts of his Body has not been Ossified. This stands to reasons unlike 616 Wolverine who has IMPOSSIBLE Adamntium Joints Ultimate Wolvie does not. Only his Bones (except the one above) are coated. He can be with GREAT strength ripped apart.
Also misinformation from Wikias.
1) Death Strike had her neck broken. Long Shot Reality Warps with his Luck Powers.
2) Again no one knows why Sabertooth one claw was broken, that's how he was drawn from his first showing with the claws. Maybe they ran out of Adamantium (its precious you know) and again never been stated or touch on as to why one claw is unfinished.
3) Hulk Broke a Admantium Needle from the Injection Tube. Not the Needle itself. So Hulk broke the non Adamantium Needle parts.
4) Caps Shield is not Adamantium. They dont even reference anywhere when it was said to be. Its all Assumption on this lie from a wikia.
Its all misinformation from a wikia (which is Unreliable as cannon and opinion base) to begin with. I posted the facts.

Also when has 616 Wolverine cut Hyperion? Just like to know.... since it never happen.

Holy S**t I dont know nothing about Ultimates... except I have every issue up to Ultimantum lol. I cant believe you didnt know I was the resident Ultimate Comic guy on this site lol.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@CadenceV2: I see that your evidence is legitimate. I will take your word on it. Though I'm still adamant on Wolverine beating Ultimate Cap.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Pokergeist

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@CadenceV2: I see that your evidence is legitimate. I will take your word on it. Though I'm still adamant on Wolverine beating Ultimate Cap.

Honestly i will not say Cap can take this. He has Grenades that could put Wolvie down, however the biggest factor is Wolvie's Claws and Healing Factor will overpower Cap's 10 ton Strength, limited grenades, and near equal skill.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both times Cap won against Ultimate Wolvie (who is pretty nuts in feats as well) is because of situation. 1st time Cap had used a bit of prep to get inside Wolvies head and then pump him full of Lead, this bought Cap time to capture and restrain Wolverine. 2nd time was a simple grenade to the face in a surprise maneuver, and even then Wolvie was not KO but because the other X-Men were caught at gun point he didnt resist.

So both wins were highly situational.

Anyway it wont be a stomp for any side.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#126  Edited By Wolverine008

Yeah, Wolverine takes a strong 8-9/10 majority at least in this situation though Ultimate Captain America will give Logan better fight than 616 Captain America could have ever done. Logan's rocking a pretty sizeable skill advantage with overall better skill feats and quality of training whereas while Ultimate Steve's a top tier combatant in his universe, most of his opponents are severely lacking in skill feats and overall history in comparison to the fighters Wolverine has dropped like 616 Iron Fist, Captain America, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Deadpool, Mister X, etc, and just ultimately falls considerably short in terms of raw technical skill in comparison to Logan. Ultimate Captain America's strength advantage (He's about a 9 tonner) will let him give James trouble, but Logan's superior speed (Gives 616 Spider-Man some problems speed wise)should lessen that advantage pretty considerably. Ultimate Steve's biggest problem here is pretty similar to 616 Steve's in that he has no real way to put down Wolverine. He carries a bit more equipment than 616 Steve does like limited grenades, but none of what he is packing is going to be more than a temporary nuisance for Logan. 9 ton shield bashes will hurt, but it's really not anything Logan can't just soak. Steve's slight healing factor will help him, but it's honestly not great enough to the point where 3 or 4 adamantium claw stabs won't either severely hinder him, or drop him for good. Overall, as long as Wolverine fights smartly and utilizes his skill, he has no reason to not walk out of here without a strong majority in tow.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine pretty easily

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ult Cap can take this.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Wolverine008

@tohoma said:

Ult Cap can take this.

How?

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Wolverine takes a strong 8-9/10 majority at least in this situation though Ultimate Captain America will give Logan better fight than 616 Captain America could have ever done. Logan's rocking a pretty sizeable skill advantage with overall better skill feats and quality of training whereas while Ultimate Steve's a top tier combatant in his universe, most of his opponents are severely lacking in skill feats and overall history in comparison to the fighters Wolverine has dropped. Ultimate Captain America's strength advantage (He's about a 9 tonner) will let him give James trouble, but Logan's superior speed (Gives 616 Spider-Man some problems speed wise)should lessen that advantage pretty considerably. Ultimate Steve's biggest problem here is pretty similar to 616 Steve's in that he has no real way to put down Wolverine. He carries a bit more equipment than 616 Steve does like limited, but none of anything he is packing is more than a temporary nuisance for Logan. 9 ton shield bashes will hurt, but it's really not anything Logan can't just soak. Steve's slight healing factor will help him, but it's honestly not great enough to the point where 3 or 4 adamantium claw stabs won't either severely hinder him, or drop him for good. Overall, as long as Wolverine fights smartly and utilizes his skill, he has no reason to not walk out of here without a strong majority in tow.

See. I knew I did the right thing by tagging you. ^_^

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

Yeah, Wolverine takes a strong 8-9/10 majority at least in this situation though Ultimate Captain America will give Logan better fight than 616 Captain America could have ever done. Logan's rocking a pretty sizeable skill advantage with overall better skill feats and quality of training whereas while Ultimate Steve's a top tier combatant in his universe, most of his opponents are severely lacking in skill feats and overall history in comparison to the fighters Wolverine has dropped. Ultimate Captain America's strength advantage (He's about a 9 tonner) will let him give James trouble, but Logan's superior speed (Gives 616 Spider-Man some problems speed wise)should lessen that advantage pretty considerably. Ultimate Steve's biggest problem here is pretty similar to 616 Steve's in that he has no real way to put down Wolverine. He carries a bit more equipment than 616 Steve does like limited, but none of anything he is packing is more than a temporary nuisance for Logan. 9 ton shield bashes will hurt, but it's really not anything Logan can't just soak. Steve's slight healing factor will help him, but it's honestly not great enough to the point where 3 or 4 adamantium claw stabs won't either severely hinder him, or drop him for good. Overall, as long as Wolverine fights smartly and utilizes his skill, he has no reason to not walk out of here without a strong majority in tow.

Hey man, I'm the best there is!

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999 said:
@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided

Don't let God_Spawn see that

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Wolverine008

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkazrael999 said:
@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided

I want to taunt him with my superiority :D

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkazrael999 said:
@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided

I want to taunt him with my superiority :D

Then do so. @god_spawn.

:D

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm too much for @god_spawn and he knows it! Owned him too many times now.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today is the day of necro-threads.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#139  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: The best there is! That's who I am! I feel insulted that my reputation doesn't proceed me by now.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

@brocktherock said:

Ultimate Captain America has a much better chance, but I still don't know if he can handle Wolverine....

He's about the same strength as Wolverine here, but he will never be as tough as Logan.

I still give it to Wolverine since he is still a better h2h fighter and chances are Cap won't be able to knock him out.

Logan is AT BEST 1 tonner, Captain America casually performs multi-ton feats. Far from a little gap.

Creedzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_adam: 2 tonner*

But that doesn't really matter, Logan is still faster, has more experience under his belt, and his healing factor soaks up all damage.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creedzee said:

@nathaniel_adam: 2 tonner*

But that doesn't really matter, Logan is still faster, has more experience under his belt, and his healing factor soaks up all damage.

Cap has like what 100 appearances? more or less? Well, Wolverine has like 5000+ appearances, I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple 2 tons feats but in terms of consistence 1 ton is probably his max potential, nonetheless which two ton feats are you reffering to?

I don't say Cap wins due to strength, I was merely trying to correct the misjudgement viners make in Wolverine's strength and the fact that Steve is siginificantly stronger.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I swing toward Ultimate Captain America here.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap. He's just as skilled as 616 Cap who we seen give Logan a tough fight but is more brutal than 616 Cap not to mention better physicals than both.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By jay_z94

Wolverine.

As far as i'm aware, Cap's only advantage here is strength.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap.

Clamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers