deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@jayskee said:
"@comicdude23: because ulyimate cap is stronger fast and has better feats "

Wolverine has crazy durability. Hulk couldn't KO him. 
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By jayskee
@comicdude23:
i've cap ko wolverine with his shield
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By goldenshot80

wolverine

CrimsonRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By CrimsonRaven

clearly wolverine he just warps reality for the win

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CrimsonRaven said:
"clearly wolverine he just warps reality for the win "

Erm. What?
VenomX10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VenomX10

Seeing as how Wolverine has a crazy healing factore, and skeleton made of the strongest metal known to man, and claws made of the same material, he has the uperhand in this fight
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By whacknasty
@VenomX10 said:
" Seeing as how Wolverine has a crazy healing factore, and skeleton made of the strongest metal known to man, and claws made of the same material, he has the uperhand in this fight "
Well...he can still be ko'd with enough force to the noggin.  And I saw a scan here of Daredevil using a throat jab/pressure point strike on him and it worked.  If anyone has both the skill and strength to capitalize on those, it would be Ult Cap...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whacknasty said:
" @VenomX10 said:
" Seeing as how Wolverine has a crazy healing factore, and skeleton made of the strongest metal known to man, and claws made of the same material, he has the uperhand in this fight "
Well...he can still be ko'd with enough force to the noggin.  And I saw a scan here of Daredevil using a throat jab/pressure point strike on him and it worked.  If anyone has both the skill and strength to capitalize on those, it would be Ult Cap... "

That was bad writing..... 

And Wolverine is more skilled than Ultimate Cap.....
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Andferne
@jayskee said:
"has better feats "
Better feats than who?
VenomX10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By VenomX10

Wolverine has gone blow to blow with Hulk, Ultimate Cap should be less trouble, but still an obstacle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Andferne said:
" @jayskee said:
"has better feats "
Better feats than who? "

616 Cap i assume...
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Andferne
@comicdude23 said:
" @Andferne said:
" @jayskee said:
"has better feats "
Better feats than who? "
616 Cap i assume... "
That would be incorrect then.
Unless you assume Ult Cap accomplishes anything 616 Cap has.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Andferne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Andferne said:
" @jayskee said:
"has better feats "
Better feats than who? "
616 Cap i assume... "
That would be incorrect then. Unless you assume Ult Cap accomplishes anything 616 Cap has. "

Ultimate Captain America is physically superior to 616 Cap, he may not be as skilled, but he would beat 616 Cap.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Andferne
@comicdude23: Didn't say he would or would not beat him.
Just that Ult Cap having better feats than 616 Cap is incorrect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Andferne said:
" @comicdude23: Didn't say he would or would not beat him. Just that Ult Cap having better feats than 616 Cap is incorrect. "

He said Ult Cap would beat Wolverine. 

And Ultimate Cap does have better feats than 616 Cap, how does he not?
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Andferne
@comicdude23 said:
"And Ultimate Cap does have better feats than 616 Cap, how does he not? "
Show me Ult Cap's best shield feat and I will post some of 616 doing better.
Show me Ult Cap's best agility/speed feat and I will post 616 doing better.
Show me Ult Cap best strength feats and I'll show you 616 comparable ones at the very least.
Want to name a who's he battled/beaten match up. 616 still wins.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Ultimate Cap is better than 616 Cap. 616 Cap already beat Wolverine. Could somebody post those scans?

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Andferne
@comicdude23: When Ult Cap has accomplished this, then we'll talk about him having better feats. Until then he doesn't compare on a strictly feat basis. 
616 Cap has decades of insane feats to pull from. To say Ult Cap has better feats than his mainstream counterpart is ridiculous. These below are just the tip of the iceberg. The guy has made a living off of doing stuff beyond his payload/level.

The first scan we see Captain America taking a blow from a Superhuman being, U.S.Agent who is class 10. Durability show case one.
Second scan shows part of his acrobatics as he leaps from one building perch to another's roof top.
Third is one of many strength feats, snapping thick support beams with his shield and his back fist.
The fourth is another display of his agility, and speed as he leaps and weaves through traffic.
Fifth scan is another acrobatic showing as he flips end over end.
The sixth scan shows not only his strength with throwing the shield but his accuracy as he breaks the back portion of the helicopter, bringing it down.

We see Cap striking Onslaught and dealing damage to him, even drawing blood. A villain who was capable of moping the floor with most of Marvel together.
Scans 2-3 show him fighting another talented martial artist, a show case of his unarmed prowess.
In scan four we have another strength feat as we see him rip a robot in half.
Here in the fifth scan we see part of his quickness as he evades a blow from the Savage Hulk, ducks underneath him, diving between his legs and them bucking his legs out from under him. Strength feat in and of itself seeing as the Hulk is one of the strongest beings in Marvel.
Scans six and seven show Cap striking a superhuman villain and bending him end over end, as well as taking a blow him him with his shield, which he has in this fight, but of a superior quality/material. 
The eighth scan is another one of Cap manhandling someone by thrusting them face first into the ground with one arm.
The last scan in this series shows him easily dodging gun fire at point blank. Notice I said dodging it and not deflecting it with his shield. He is then able to maneuver around them and continue his punishment on them. The last man even asking how did he move that fast.

First scan we see Cap throwing Thunderstrike who is easily a 50+ tonner. One of the many members of the Avengers who he helped to train in combat.
Second scan we see Cap taking it to Beast, who is more agile and stronger than him. A fight he would of finished Beat off in had Iceman not interfered.
Third scan I did not think I would have to post, but felt it better to be safe. Cap testing out his new shield (same type he would have in this fight) against a powerful blast from Thor. Nothing Buffy can generate will come even slightly close to this level of power.
The last scan in this one is to show him training others again, showcasing that he is indeed a master martial artist and knows more about fighting than just fist a cuffs. He is trying to teach Peter and MJ about chi. Focuses their energy and power.

First two scans in this set we see him facing off against Cable, notice his use of the shield in the second scan and it's creativity. Showing his tactical genius ability.
The next three scans I have posted in here already, but decided to post them once again, just in case you missed them earlier. He is handing Loki the God of lies and deceit his rear. A being again who is vastly stronger and more durable than he is.
Next two scans after that show him fighting off against multiple attackers in melee, close combat.
Our eighth scan here again gives a a sense of his agility and speed as he leaps from place to place.
The last two scans are him attacking people again who are vastly stronger and more durable than he is, knocking them back/down.

The first two scans are testaments once more to his combat prowess, showing that he is always thinking on his feet and forming a plan.
The third scan is him taking out another helicopter while it is in flight. Notice the distance he is able to throw his shield, still with enough power to sever it and bring it down to the ground.
Fourth scan is him striking the Hulk once more and having an effect on him. A being stronger and more durable than him once more.
The last scan here I have posted before and I felt it necessary to do so again as it often gets over looked, or out right ignored. He is asked how he dodges bullets, etc and his reply was simply. That he see's faster. He can see bullets! at such a slower rate it allows him to dodge them.

In this first scan we once again see his speed as he takes on multiple fighters.
The second scan his accuracy with his shield, throwing it to bounce around and pin down his opponent.
Third scan we see Cap doing a double jump kick and knocking the Savage Hulk back.
Our fourth and fifth scans here show him deflecting a blast from Ultron in the second one, while in the first we see him being severed. 
The sixth scan shows Cap once more striking the Hulk and having an effect on him. Not once have we seen this, not even twice or three times. But this is the fourth time of which there are plenty more. Consider it PIS or not, but Cap has been shown to effect the Hulk on a Regular basis with his strikes.
Seventh scan is just another one of him taking on multiple people, nothing special but hey it's Captain America.
Our next three scans after this shows up Cap taking it to Kang. A being from the future who has Conquered multiple versions of earth. In his suit Kang is at a 5 ton mark, with future technology to back him.
The last scan is Cap once again weaving through combat like it is child's play. Dodging multiple attacks.

Here we show in the first scan that it takes more than just strength to throw his shield. As Iron Man who is vastly stronger could not do it how Cap does. But more importantly here we show another one of his heightened sense as he picks up a scent.
Second scan is one we mentioned above, showing the 'crunch' numbers of what we see Cap working out with. That is the most important part to remember with this, he is working out with these weights, not maxing out.
Scans three and four show Cap tagging Daredevil again who is a talented martial artist, Olympic level gymnast for acrobatics etc. As well as someone who has a radar sense and enhanced sense to help him avoid being struck by people.
Fifth scan shows Cap punching the Red Skull and sending him flying backwards. 
Sixth scan is once again a showcase of his skill with the shield as he uses it to ricochet off several people. Hitting his target each time. Precision!
Castleking posted the full scan of this earlier. It shows Cap throwing his shield After the show was fired, his shield racing towards the bullets target and intercepting. Strength, accuracy, speed.
The eighth scan single shot KO's one of the Wrecking Crew. Beings who have superhuman strength and durability.
The ninth scan in this set we see one of the areas I talked about earlier. He lifts a grown man up with ease, one handed, and then tosses him off into the water like it was nothing.
Last scan here we see Cap striking with precision not only with his fists but his shield, taking on a number of foes.

First scan we see Captain America taking it to yet another superhuman powered being. The Rhino, who is stronger and more durable than he is.
This second scan is another example of his precision with his shield, throwing it and striking multiple people. Consistency.
Scans 3-5 here we see Cap taking on multiple Hydra members and owning them. In the last one we see him toss his shield high into the air, not even paying attention to it, all for it to come down moments later and KO the last bad guy.
Scans 6-7 is Cap making contact and hitting Carnage. Yet another superhuman powered villain who is greater in not only strength and agility this time, but in speed as well.
Scan eight is another showing of Cap effortlessly taking out villains, Consistency.
Scan nine we see him heedlessly attacking the Surfer out the window, still having the presence of mind to attack as they are falling. 
Scan ten and eleven is just to show he is a nice guy. lol. jk, but seriously. More to the point here however is the distance he covers with the leap.
 Scan twelve we see him once more ever present about his surroundings, using his shield once more in an unorthodox manner to get the edge.
Thirteen is another I have shown, and decided to once more since the Buffy side loves to bring up her part of dodging thrown objects blind. We see Cap with his eyes close throw his shield and turning a lighter! on and off without knocking it over. Skill, plain and simple. Out right WTF OMG this man is a bad@$$ skill. (LOL)
One strike one skill. Punking a jobber and keeping a bomb from going off at the same time.
Another one shot as he strikes the guy with his shield from a distance, the power in his throw is the key part.
This next scan is another one showing his reaction time, being able to turn and react to the danger present.
Second to last we see him taking out multiple people at the same time, then also throwing his shield fast enough to keep the girl from being shot.
Last scan Cap leaps off of the falling vehicle before it crashes to the ground, effectively avoiding being caught in its wreckage.

Yes I am back at it again. We see Cap in this first one once more striking the Rhino and hurting him, someone who is stronger and more durable than he is.
Next two scans are of Cap once more beating the snot out of some goons.
Even when he is not just standing on his feet we see Cap numerous times make throws of remarkable accuracy, here is one more.
Scan five we see Cap throwing his shield hard enough to break through Klaw.
Six we have Cap throwing his shield and using it as a distraction, or feint. All the while he moves in and disarms the guy, with his shield coming in later and still striking the man.
Throwing his shield hard enough in scan seven to sever the Red Skull's forearm.
 more impressive strength feat for him throwing his shield. It completely cuts the truck in two!
Once again we see Cap in this next one dodging, evading and deflecting automatic gunfire from multiple people.
Agility once more as he weaves through multiple lasers and makes a leaping throw to destroy the turrent.
I believe this scan was also mentioned a few pages back. Cap once again wows us with his feats as he is told by Fury there is no way he could do it. Yet proves he can when he throws his shield fast and far enough. With enough strength to slice through the fired missile, but to also do it with enough accuracy and precision that he breaks free his friend.
Again we see Cap downing one of the Wrecking Crew members but this time with his shield.
It another impressive speed, and reflex feet where he is reacting to automatic fun fire at a point blank range. Not deflecting it with his shield but sending it sailing passed to take out the shooter while he avoids the bullets fired.
Same goes for 14 as he flips about the area to dodge attacks. Deflecting one as he draws closer.
Last scan in this set up we see Cap battling it out again against Onslaught who is vastly stronger and more durable than Cap, among other things.

A set of scans not used much, but ones I really like. In this we see Mr Sinister attempting to take out Captain America by using his N2. Sinister learned a valuable lesson in not thinking Cap could do the unthinkable.
Avatar image for scipioafricanus
ScipioAfricanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ScipioAfricanus
@JediXMan:  Logan has beaten 616 twice. I think Logan can take the win here. Ult Cap doesn't have the martial arts prowess/feats of Logan, isn't that much faster and as for being stronger Logan has made a living beating people stronger than him. It will be a tough fight undoubtedly but with Logans durability, claws and HF he takes the win. Everytime he tags Ult Cap he is going to be doing damage and drawing blood, while he can heal/tank many of Caps blows.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By whacknasty
@comicdude23: Logan able to be ko'd by enough head trauma is bad writing? Or the throat jab from DD?
Avatar image for scipioafricanus
ScipioAfricanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ScipioAfricanus
@whacknasty:  Not to speak for comicdude but I'm pretty certain he means the throatstrike becaue a) Logan has resisted nerve strikes before b) Garth Ennis and c) Logan is a more talented fighter than DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Andferne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
"And Ultimate Cap does have better feats than 616 Cap, how does he not? "
Show me Ult Cap's best shield feat and I will post some of 616 doing better. Show me Ult Cap's best agility/speed feat and I will post 616 doing better. Show me Ult Cap best strength feats and I'll show you 616 comparable ones at the very least. Want to name a who's he battled/beaten match up. 616 still wins. "

Lol. I like 616 Cap better, but at feats, Ultimate Cap is better because of this. 

Get's over 8 0r 9 blocks in a second, that is about a mile.

Jumps off a Helicopter, he is fine

Does a 600 foot drop, 2 miles of swimming and 3 miles of wadding 

Ultimate's Cap Strength is about 2 - 4 Tons 

These are just a few feats that put him above 616 Cap 

and Ultimate Cap is more ruthless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whacknasty said:
" @comicdude23: Logan able to be ko'd by enough head trauma is bad writing? Or the throat jab from DD? "

Throat strike.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Andferne
@comicdude23 said:
" Jumps off a Helicopter, he is fine"
616 Cap has done the same, and landed on his feet. He has also survived the explosion of the Quinjet unscathed. 

@comicdude23 said:
"These are just a few feats that put him above 616 Cap "
The scans I show prove otherwise.

The only thing close to comparable is their strength showings. Otherwise 616 Cap has continually done more impressive stunts/feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Andferne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" Jumps off a Helicopter, he is fine"
616 Cap has done the same, and landed on his feet. He has also survived the explosion of the Quinjet unscathed. 

@comicdude23 said:
"These are just a few feats that put him above 616 Cap "
The scans I show prove otherwise. The only thing close to comparable is their strength showings. Otherwise 616 Cap has continually done more impressive stunts/feats. "

Ultiamte Captain America jumped onto a Nuke..... 

Ultimate Captain America is about 2-4 Tons.... 

Ultiamte Captain America covered a Mile in about a few seconds..... 

And the Thunderstrike part, Ultimate Cap has fought Ultimate Hulk and hurt him, and he knocked around Ultimate Thor....
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Andferne
@comicdude23 said:
"Ultiamte Captain America jumped onto a Nuke..... "
Guess what. 616 been there, done that.

@comicdude23 said:
"Ultimate Captain America is about 2-4 Tons...."
We've seen Cap does stunts that put him in the same ballpark. Even though he is supposed to be peak human (some claim enhanced)

@comicdude23 said:
"Ultiamte Captain America covered a Mile in about a few seconds....."
We've seen Cap outpace a bullet AFTER it was fired. Reaction time and speed trumps that mile run. Show me Ult Cap matches 616 Cap in reaction times, reflexes, agility, combat speed during fights. 616 > than Ult in feats there too.

@comicdude23 said:
"And the Thunderstrike part, Ultimate Cap has fought Ultimate Hulk and hurt him, and he knocked around Ultimate Thor.... "
We've seen Cap take on the Hulk multiple times. Same can be said for a lot of heavy hitters. So this is a moot point. 

The fact that still remains. Based off of FEATS, 616 Cap > Ult Cap.
hold_dat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By hold_dat

Logan wins 

Healing factor gives him the edge and 616 Logan can outlast ULT Cap in a fight.  Their fighting abiltites cancel each other out but Cap will be the only one who will truly suffer from the damage. one good stab from Logan and Cap is down 

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanlucpicard

Wolverine wins, judging from other posters, ult.Cap isn't as good of a fighter as his 616 version. and since Wolverine is 1 of the best H2H guys, I don't see Ult.Cap beating Wolverine. I'm giving wolverine 7/10.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Cap is more durable than his 616 counterpart as well. He also actually has a healing factor, although not on par with a mutants. 
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By .Spider-man.
@SlimJ87D: We've seen Cap get shot 6 times by some fleeing hooligans and stay standing. Being fine afterwords reporting what went on. Seen him take a shot to the head and recover. Walk away from the Quinjet crash. etc
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By slimj87d
@.Spider-man. said:
" @SlimJ87D: We've seen Cap get shot 6 times by some fleeing hooligans and stay standing. Being fine afterwords reporting what went on. Seen him take a shot to the head and recover. Walk away from the Quinjet crash. etc "
Yeah, but this is written, we're not seeing anything here, it's written as a fact.  

There could be a number of things, remember his (616) suit and chainmill is suppose to be bullet proof, so we don't know for sure if the bullets even fully penetrated him.  

What makes a feat stronger and a true feat is what is written as well next to the feat. For example, you  can have someone travel to the sun and back in a few panels but you never truly know how long it took them to do the feat. So are they truly FTL? It's questionable. 

I can question your claim that 616 has a healing factor, but you cannot question Ultimate Cap has a healing factor because it says it on panel. Just my 2 cents. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15

I think this could go either way. 
I think cap has the strength and skill to KO Logan, though it will be far from easy, but i think Logan's superior skill and durability would grand him better chances of winning this. 
=]

BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BattleHeiz

Cap takes this

He can come up with something good enough to keep logan down

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By .Spider-man.
@SlimJ87D said:
"Yeah, but this is written, we're not seeing anything here, it's written as a fact."
I don't care about what's written. I (Andferne) mentioned this above as comparable to feats. With what is written and said Ult Cap should be greater than 616 Steve, no doubt. But what I am getting at is people throw out the claim he has better 'feats'. Which he does not.

@SlimJ87D said:
"There could be a number of things, remember his (616) suit and chainmill is suppose to be bullet proof, so we don't know for sure if the bullets even fully penetrated him."
The instance that I stated where he got shot multiple times he was in street cloths, so no armored chain mail to worry about there. When he was shot in the head, he didn't have the mask on. So there goes the armor in that scenario. 

@SlimJ87D said:
"I can question your claim that 616 has a healing factor.  "
For starters I never claimed that he did have a healing factor. However based off of feats alone he heals at an accelerated rate compared to normal individuals (rightfully so).

I'll restate why I brought this up to make sure I am clear (not just to you but everyone). The statement Ult Cap has better feats than his 616 counterpart is false. Based off of feats, what we have seen over the years accomplished on panel. 616 Steve has more impressive showings. Now do I believe he is physically superior? No. By all means Ult Cap should be physically better. Based off of feats however that is very arguable.
blackpanther1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By blackpanther1

ultimate cap dosent really have a chance in hell with 616 wolverine he has a faster healing factor more skilled fight and has more speed durribilaty and altunuim claws thae can cut caps neck off easily so this go tto wolverine
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15
@.Spider-man.: You are Andferne??? You always take me by surprise....XP
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By .Spider-man.
@spidey 15: lol
I thought you already knew this. o.O
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spidey 15
@.Spider-man.: No i did not. I knew that you like spidey but i was not aware that you like him so much that you even made an account with his name...=P 
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By .Spider-man.
@spidey 15: Spidey is easily #1. Then Cap, Thor, Cyke.
I grew up reading Spider-man. Heck Spidey comics is what I used to learn to read. lol
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By slimj87d
@.Spider-man. said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

"Yeah, but this is written, we're not seeing anything here, it's written as a fact."
I don't care about what's written. I (Andferne) mentioned this above as comparable to feats. With what is written and said Ult Cap should be greater than 616 Steve, no doubt. But what I am getting at is people throw out the claim he has better 'feats'. Which he does not.

@SlimJ87D said:
"There could be a number of things, remember his (616) suit and chainmill is suppose to be bullet proof, so we don't know for sure if the bullets even fully penetrated him."
The instance that I stated where he got shot multiple times he was in street cloths, so no armored chain mail to worry about there. When he was shot in the head, he didn't have the mask on. So there goes the armor in that scenario. 

@SlimJ87D said:
"I can question your claim that 616 has a healing factor.  "
For starters I never claimed that he did have a healing factor. However based off of feats alone he heals at an accelerated rate compared to normal individuals (rightfully so).  I'll restate why I brought this up to make sure I am clear (not just to you but everyone). The statement Ult Cap has better feats than his 616 counterpart is false. Based off of feats, what we have seen over the years accomplished on panel. 616 Steve has more impressive showings. Now do I believe he is physically superior? No. By all means Ult Cap should be physically better. Based off of feats however that is very arguable. "
You should care about what is written. 

I want absolute proof that 616 has a true healing factor. We all know he heals at the peak of man. And to comment on your starters, you were responding to my post which calimed that Cap had a healing factor, and you gave examples of 616 recovering from damages suggest that you believe he also has one. So yes, indirectly you were claiming he had one. 

Go on, i'll wait. 
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By .Spider-man.
@SlimJ87D: I think maybe you missed something so I'll go ahead and quote myself.
"For starters I never claimed that he did have a healing factor."
;)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By spidey 15
@.Spider-man. said:
" @spidey 15: Spidey is easily #1. Then Cap, Thor, Cyke.I grew up reading Spider-man. Heck Spidey comics is what I used to learn to read. lol "
I see now. 
Yaayy, more spidey fans...lol 
=]
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By .Spider-man.
@SlimJ87D said:
"So yes, indirectly you were claiming he had one.  Go on, i'll wait.  "
Feel free to stop trying to put words into my mouth. ;)
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By .Spider-man.
@spidey 15 said:
"Yaayy, more spidey fans...lol =] "
=D
On a related note. Find some stuff to add to this thread. XP
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By slimj87d
@SlimJ87D said:
"
No Caption Provided
 Ultimate Cap is more durable than his 616 counterpart as well. He also actually has a healing factor, although not on par with a mutants.  "
@.Spider-man. said:
" @SlimJ87D: We've seen Cap get shot 6 times by some fleeing hooligans and stay standing. Being fine afterwords reporting what went on. Seen him take a shot to the head and recover. Walk away from the Quinjet crash. etc "
I'm going to make this very simple for you. 

I posted Ultimate Cap has a healing factor, 

You wrote directly to my previous post there, where I am talking about a healing factor, and you deliberately wrote that 616 Cap got shot 6 times and was fine afterwards. 

This shows that you tried to tie in with my post and it shows that you are claiming he has one. You do not have to write it , you implied it clearly.  

The only course of action is to reiterate what you said, state it clearly that it has nothing to do with my post or the healing factor and that you are just posting a fact about 616 Cap out of the blue. That is the only way you can say you didn't claim anything.  

Option 2 would be to just" take it back." 

Cheers.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spidey 15
@.Spider-man. said:
" @spidey 15 said:
"Yaayy, more spidey fans...lol =] "
=D
On a related note. Find some stuff to add to this thread. XP "
I could, but i'm always too lazy to use my scanner for these stuff while i'm operating on my laptop. Not to mention that most of the classic stuff that i have with MJ is in the Greek Language....-___-