User Lists: 10

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@strider92: Whos Ian? He better be VERY impressive to take this Combo.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@strider92: Whos Ian? He better be VERY impressive to take this Combo.

He's a character from Top Cow. The guy has stupid level reaction speed:

At one point someone entered a whole gun clip into him and he caught every bullet while running towards them:

No Caption Provided

He moves as a blur to people with enhanced senses:

No Caption Provided

Is skilled enough in close combat to fight the Witchblade completely unarmed:

Slices through Cars and Stone bridges pretty easily (and has limited energy projection):

I've got other scans but i'll leave it at that for the moment. He makes a habit of killing and beating people with harmless items such as killing people with paper clips and taking on assassins with chop-sticks.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@strider92: So does he have Super Human Skin? I mean, he is catching Bullets, so he must be bullet proof.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: He has taken blows from much more powerful opponents like the Witchblade and the Angelus so I guess he does even though it hasn't been stated outright. He does have a healing factor though that might be how he gets away with it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@strider92: Ofcourse becuase this Duo have alot of combat time together, I think they can win. HE has many Trick Arrows that can be useful here and is the key to a win.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Does Ult HE have an ongoing btw? Or is he just in the Ultimates?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: He was Ultimates up to Thor Reborn. Then he was in Ultimate Avenegrs with little feats to draw on up till Death of Spider Man. HE had then one Mini Series with some good feats, and then was part of the Ultimates again with little feats to draw on.

So that is HE for ya. His best work was all pre Ultimate Avenegers. Since then he sort of been a Nick Fury errand boy and sits around giving orders.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Awww thats a shame. Was thinking of picking up an Ult title but Hawkeye is the only guy who interests me. Its a fallacy that 616 HE has one and Ult doesn't. Ult Hawkeye is so much more badass!

Why did he stop wearing that purple suit with the mask? and how come he's using a bow and not guns now?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Awww thats a shame. Was thinking of picking up an Ult title but Hawkeye is the only guy who interests me. Its a fallacy that 616 HE has one and Ult doesn't. Ult Hawkeye is so much more badass!

Why did he stop wearing that purple suit with the mask? and how come he's using a bow and not guns now?

He equally uses both Guns and Bow now. The Bow is more comfortable for him and has Trick Arrows. The Guns are for no nonsense business.

Also we all know Ultimate Verse gets no respect and 616 verse is trying to make their guys relevant.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Ah. Why'd he lose the masked suit? He looks kinda like 616 HE now. The masked one was a lot better.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Ah. Why'd he lose the masked suit? He looks kinda like 616 HE now. The masked one was a lot better.

Some Artist that they liked the older look better.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By laflux

@strider92: Considering that Ian has superhuman speed, strength, agility and reflexes combined with the blows he has taken against more powerful characters, I think it would be only logical to assume he has some type of enhanced durability.

@cadencev2: Dem pesky trick nuke arrows, might do the trick hehe. I think Ult Cap is good enough to hold of Ian for long enough for Ult Hawkeye to get his shots in.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux said:

@cadencev2: Dem pesky trick nuke arrows, might do the trick hehe. I think Ult Cap is good enough to hold of Ian for long enough for Ult Hawkeye to get his shots in.

Ah forgot about those pesky things. Nuke arrows are a tad unfair lol! I'll take them out for the purpose of maintaining a good fight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@laflux said:

Ah forgot about those pesky things. Nuke arrows are a tad unfair lol! I'll take them out for the purpose of maintaining a good fight.

Still have those pesky Adamantium Tip Tranq Arrows and Taser Arrows.

All would work in being a One Shot win. lol.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@cadencev2: Still i'd take a nuke over a tranq any day!.......which kinda explains the reason I was told that I should never lead a country.....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: The real mass murders are the one you never hear about. Which is why I should never lead a country.