#1 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

A group of unstoppable villains have combined forces. Even worse, they have had their magical defenses amped up by some unknown source! Doc Strange and Doc Fate have combined forces to combat these two villains, but they will need a team to hold off the attack for as long as possible!

The Brutes:

General Eiling

Classic Juggernaut

Solomon Grundy (From the Tornado's Path)

Apocalypse (Classic)

Bane (With Venom)

Venom (Eddie Brock, no Anti-Venom)

The Heroes:

• Batman
  • Captain America
  • Deadpool
  • Beast Boy
  • Steel (John Henry Irons)
  • Iron Man -Bleeding Edge Armor (Tony Stark)
  • Hulk
  • Starfire
  • Colossus (Pre-Colossusnaut)
  • Cyborg (DC)
  • Thor
  • Superman

The Rules:

1. Read Battle Conditions

2. DC Characters are Pre-Crisis, Marvel Characters are classic-modern, feats only apply if they are still usable in their most recent issues (unless stated otherwise)

3. State your winners, as always provide scans and reasoning behind your posts if you can!

4. Brutes have no prep

5. Heroes have 30 minutes to prep

6. Standard Equipment

Battle Conditions:

1. The team is protected magically from BFR for 12 hours. The team will have to either survive 12 hours, or beat the villains in that time period.

2. Juggernaut's shields are enhanced to be more resistant to magic than normal. It will take Strange/Fate one hour to remove them!

3. Fight takes place in the center of a populated New York City

Can the team stall them long enough?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Posted by jashro44 (20845 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane and I believe apocalypse are not brutes. Comes down to superman and thor vs juggernaut and the general (possibly gruny depending on the version) and since this is pre crisis superman I think they win.

#3 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, yeah, how did Bane make this list?

#4 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt:@jashro44: I wanted someone to keep Batman and Captain America busy other than Venom :P.

And he's totally a brute. The guy went wookie on a henchman and ripped the dudes arms off and beat him to death with them!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#5 Posted by jashro44 (20845 posts) - - Show Bio

Understood but bane is highly intelligent (so is apocalypse) I don't think either rely on brute strength to much. Just have to mention bane is not a brute because of the image that the movie that shall not be named created for him...

#6 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: These are all characters who in a fight, rely on their brute strength more than anything. Eddie Brock is also highly intelligent, as is Solomon Grundy from Justice League: The Tornado's Path. However, when they're in a fight, they may use their cunning, but in the end it's their strength that gets them the win. Especially Bane when he's on venom.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Team super heroes wins this.

#8 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Understood but bane is highly intelligent (so is apocalypse) I don't think either rely on brute strength to much. Just have to mention bane is not a brute because of the image that the movie that shall not be named created for him...

Even speaking of the movie that shall not be named sends icy chills down my spine.

#9 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

heroes wins

#10 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse' telepathy could give them trouble. Thor and Supes show inconsistent resistance and Tony is immune, but other than that everybody is vulnerable to it. Apoc has punked Xavier and Jean Grey at the same time, so he's no slouch.

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21752 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos or it comes down to Supes and Thor

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman and hulk have the best TP resistance on the team which will help against apocalypse,,other than that the only other one that worries me is juggs,,but supes and Thor could take care of him,,heroes FTW

#13 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Superman solos or it comes down to Supes and Thor

this. i mean why pc supes thats overkill

#14 Posted by Cregan_Stark (1518 posts) - - Show Bio

If BFR is allowed then Hulk, Thor and Superman take this one on their own