A group of unstoppable villains have combined forces. Even worse, they have had their magical defenses amped up by some unknown source! Doc Strange and Doc Fate have combined forces to combat these two villains, but they will need a team to hold off the attack for as long as possible!
Solomon Grundy (From the Tornado's Path)
Bane (With Venom)
Venom (Eddie Brock, no Anti-Venom)
- Captain America
- Beast Boy
- Steel (John Henry Irons)
- Iron Man -Bleeding Edge Armor (Tony Stark)
- Colossus (Pre-Colossusnaut)
- Cyborg (DC)
1. Read Battle Conditions
2. DC Characters are Pre-Crisis, Marvel Characters are classic-modern, feats only apply if they are still usable in their most recent issues (unless stated otherwise)
3. State your winners, as always provide scans and reasoning behind your posts if you can!
4. Brutes have no prep
5. Heroes have 30 minutes to prep
6. Standard Equipment
1. The team is protected magically from BFR for 12 hours. The team will have to either survive 12 hours, or beat the villains in that time period.
2. Juggernaut's shields are enhanced to be more resistant to magic than normal. It will take Strange/Fate one hour to remove them!
3. Fight takes place in the center of a populated New York City
Can the team stall them long enough?
Thanks for reading,