Greetings Fellow Avatar fans. In celebration of the Season One Finale I have decided to bring my own vision to Competitive Bending. I am looking for 8 Teams, including my own to compete in a winner takes all battle of bending. The rules are simple. This will work somewhat like an NFL draft. The 8 teams will be given a random order to pick one character at a time. I will go last. You will choose characters in rounds like this until your team is complete. Once you get to the end of the round the last person to choose, chooses two characters and the order reverses. This makes the selection process a little more fair.There are FIVE positions on each team, Water, Earth, Fire, Non-Bender, and Wildcard. Obviously you must pick one corresponding bender to fill each role of the first three elements. You must also choose one non-bender, and the wildcard may be anyone from all 4 elements or another non-bender (This includes airbenders). Any Avatars may ONLY bend one chosen element you will pick when you build your team.
I will post the list of characters to choose from once we have 8 Viners express interest and the order is chosen. You must also come up with a name for your team (Ex. The Future Industries Fire Ferrets) and colors. If you wish to compete in this tournament let me know as soon as possible as spots will go on a first come first serve basis. ONLY let me know you are interested, and the name of your team.
- All combatants ARE in character.
- Win by KO,Death, or Incapacitation.
- Though all combatants are in character, they do believe that whatever they care for most is on the line, so they are all very well motivated.
- Team Chemistry comes into play, but no one will downright refuse to fight together.
- Only gear listed is allowed.
- Combatants start at opposite sides of the arena, facing each other. (approx. 200 meters apart.)
- No one may leave the arena. There is a 100 foot flight ceiling.
- Assume all battles take place at twilight and afford neither waterbenders or firebenders any advantage.
- Avatars may only bend ONE element. This element must remain constant throughout the tournament and be chosen when teams are drafted.
-Avatars may not use the Avatar State in any form, or energy bend.
- Each team gets 30 minutes before each match to plan and strategize. The only information they will be provided is the names of their opponents and a picture to match. The only information they have otherwise on their opponents must come from in-show knowledge.
-All characters are going to be considered at their peak shown in the show.
- Due to lack of Waterbenders Kya will be included. Imagine her as a clone of Katara with the same exact feats. Basically debating for Kya should be exactly like debating for Katara.
The Ultimate Bending Championship Battles will take place in a Coliseum type arena pictured below. The entire field is made of Earth and has dimensions of approx. 200 meters x 100 meters. Things designated with blue are channels/pools of water, with platinum grates over them. (Like where Katara captures Azula.) Brown squares are pillars of rock (like where Aang first faces Combustion Man), and black squares are metal posts with cables hanging from them (sort of like power lines). The outer walls are black and are 50 feet tall and made of platinum.
Pakku Katara (No Bloodbending) - Water Skins Kya (No Bloodbending) - Water Skins Noatak (No Bloodbending) Tarrlok (No Bloodbending)
Yakone (No Bloodbending)
Hama (No Bloodbnding)
Due and Tho
Huu - Vine Monster
Bumi Toph Lin - Armor and Cables
Long Feng - Rock Gloves
Dai Li (3) - Rock Gloves
Saikhan - Armor and Cables
Metalbending Cops (3) Armor and Cables
Gow - Twin Hammers
Iroh Jeong Jeong Ozai Sozin Zuko - Dual Dao Blades Azula - Throwing Knives Combustion Man Iroh II Mako
Lightning Bolt Zolt
The Fire Sages (5)
Piandao - Jian (straight sword) Amon (Bloodbending only to remove bending)
Hiroshi Sato (In a Mecha Tank)
Asami Sato - Electrified Glove The Lieutenant - Electrified Kali Sticks The Blue Spirit - (No Firebending) Dual Dao Blades Jet and Longshot- Twin Hook Swords and Bow/Arrows Ty Lee and Mai - Throwing Knives and Darts Sokka and Suki - Ceremonial Wolf armor, Whale Tooth Dagger, Space Sword, Boomerang, Fans
June and Nyla - Whip
The Yu Yan Archers (5) - Bows and Arrows Equalist Chi Blockers (5) - Bola’s
Pipsqueak and the Duke - Log and Staff
Korra Aang - Staff Roku Kyoshi - Fans