#1 Edited by DangerousLoki (714 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is my first battle thread and this has been bugging me for a long time. There are alot of supermen out there with powers comparable. So my question is.. Who is the Ultimate Superman? But beyond that I wanted something special for this thread. I didn't want to see a bunch of Supermen fight it out for supremacy so here I provide you with four battles of 12 Supermen combatting in four styles of combat in the ultimate battle of the Supermans!

First the competitors are!

Mr. Majestic

Hyperion

Captain Marvel

Ultraman

Supreme

Sentry

Prime

Homelander

Plutonian

Super-Soldier

Invincible

In this confrontation we see these 12 Supermen wage an all out war amongst themselves to see who amongst them deserves the title of the Ultimate Superman.

All battles: No prep, no Battle Field Removal, No power enhancements such as sundips or Void, etc. Win by KO or Death.

First Battle:

This battle is a free for all battle Royal which pits all twelve men against each other in a fight for dominance to see who is the last man standing and the Ultimate Superman. Keep in mind that all twelve men will be trying to tear each other apart for dominance so the victor must survive on three parts. Power, durability, and strategy.

Second Battle:

Two Man Teams fight to see if the Ultimate Superman can retain his crown with a partner.  The teams are Superman and Super-Soldier vs Supreme and Hyperion vs Mr. Majestic and Sentry vs The Plutonian and Ultraman vs Invincible and Homelander vs Prime and Captain Marvel.

Third Battle:

Four Man Teams engage in a triple threat battle for dominance.  This battle pits the teeam of Homelander, Superman, The Plutonian andSentry  vs the team of   Hyperion, Mr. Majestic, Supreme, and Prime    vs the final team of  Captain Marvel, Super-Soldier, Ultraman, and Invincible

Fourth Battle:

In the final battle we see two six man teams face off against each other as we see the team of  Superman, Captain Marvel, Ultraman, Invincible, Sentry, and Homelander vs the team of The Plutonian, Prime, Mr. Majestic, Hyperion, Supreme, and Super-Soldier

Fourth Battle: Alternative

The samee teams in one on one match ups with pre determined opponents 

Superman vs The Plutonian

Captain Marvel vs Prime

Mr. Majestic vs Invincible

Homelander vs Hyperion

Super-Soldier vs Ultraman

Supreme vs Sentry

Survivng  members of each team face off to finish the match.

I'm curious to see how this confrontation would play out and I hope I'm not the only one. So thoughts? Who wins what battles? Why?

#2 Posted by Senturion (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Not big on most of the characters here but from what i've read here i'd say That it comes down to Superman, Mr.Majestic and Ultraman.

i'd like to say The Sentry too, but without the void he doesn't have the feats to keep up woth the others.

I don't know about Prime, Supreme and Invincible though, so i'm just guess at their levels.

#3 Posted by DangerousLoki (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@Senturion

Supreme is basically a carbon copy of Superman in all regards, the primary difference between the pair is Supreme doesn't have Superman's weakness to magic and he doesn't get his power from Solar Radiation.

Prime is closer represented as something approaching the Captain Marvel character if you added a flavor of Hulk or Gladiator to him. In reality Prime is a young teenage boy who can create a secondary skin for himself and become Prime. Prime's power is defined by how powerful Kevin beleives he should be and in this means he's created other versions of Prime such as Space-Prime and Rogue-Prime. In short Prime is a representation of a young boys dream of an ideal Superhero. He has all his Prime forms as they aren't upgrades but just different representations of one character.

Someone else will have to represent Invincible, I've just seen him compared to Superman and thought to add him.

And what about the team battle dynamics? 

http://www.comicvine.com/supreme/29-6538/    Supreme's site profile

http://www.comicvine.com/prime/29-2901/ Prime's site profile

I unfortunately don't have any scans of the comics but if someone else does that'd be great.

#4 Posted by DangerousLoki (714 posts) - - Show Bio

No other opinions?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (226049 posts) - - Show Bio
of those listed characters... Mr. Majestic would win the whole competition...
#6 Posted by DangerousLoki (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn

I was leaning towards him as well. Though I think the team battles might be the hardest for him. If one or two members of the other team could hold him off It might wind up being two or more on one. Do you think his team mates are strong enough to hold out so he's not getting teamed up against, and if he could take on the multiple opponents if it comes down to and last?

#7 Edited by Enzeru--defunct (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
Tough one ... Here is my opinion ...

Based on the feats: Mr. Majestic 
Based on the potential: The Sentry and probably also The Plutonian 

Based on the regular brawl-fights: Mr. Majestic
Based on a well written fight with the usage of the entire extent of the powers: The Sentry

Invincible shouldn't be on this list, in my opinion, since he isn't really a Superman-ripoff.
Instead of the Sentry, Gladiator should be on the list, since he has far more similarities with Superman, while Sentry has more similarities with the Miracleman.
I don't know anything about the Super Soldier, so I could be wrong, but right now I would say that the Homelander is the weakest character on the entire list, so that he would be the weakest link in most of the fights he is in.
#8 Posted by Saren (25847 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on powers, Majestic.

Based on how good the character is, Apollo. I'm surprised he isn't on this list.

At any rate, Homelander is useless, considering he's afraid of The Boys.

#9 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic

#10 Edited by MrRagePants (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Not in order, but if this is a FFA it will come down to these guys Majestic, Invincible, Supreme. But since there's a premade lineup, my vote's on Majestic (after battling Supreme).

#11 Posted by Nexy21 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

majestic
#12 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic with Sentry coming in second.
#13 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (944 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Majestic, Captain Marvel, Supreme and then Plutonian.

#14 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic, Plutonian, Supreme, Cap Marvel.

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16994 posts) - - Show Bio

Plutonian wins all his matches. He's in a different league to everyone here.

#16 Posted by ChaosMarvel (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Plutonian wins all his matches. He's in a different league to everyone here.

This.

Plutonian isn't a Superman he's far above any of the other fighters here.

#17 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic. With Plutonian as a close second.

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

First Battle:

This battle is a free for all battle Royal which pits all twelve men against each other in a fight for dominance to see who is the last man standing and the Ultimate Superman. Keep in mind that all twelve men will be trying to tear each other apart for dominance so the victor must survive on three parts. Power, durability, and strategy. Plutonian wins.

Second Battle:

Two Man Teams fight to see if the Ultimate Superman can retain his crown with a partner. The teams are Superman and Super-Soldier vs Supreme and Hyperion vs Mr. Majestic and Sentry vs The Plutonian and Ultraman vs Invincible and Homelander vs Prime and Captain Marvel.

Third Battle:

Four Man Teams engage in a triple threat battle for dominance. This battle pits the team of Homelander, Superman, The Plutonian and Sentry vs the team of Hyperion, Mr. Majestic, Supreme, and Prime vs the final team of Captain Marvel, Super-Soldier, Ultraman, and Invincible

Fourth Battle:

In this battle we see two six man teams face off against each other as we see the team of Superman, Captain Marvel, Ultraman, Invincible, Sentry, and Homelander vs the team of The Plutonian, Prime, Mr. Majestic, Hyperion, Supreme, and Super-Soldier

Fifth Battle: Alternative

The samee teams in one on one match ups with pre determined opponents

Round 1

Superman vs The Plutonian

Captain Marvel vs Prime

Mr. Majestic vs Invincible

Homelander vs Hyperion

Super-Soldier vs Ultraman

Supreme vs Sentry

Round 2

The Plutonian VS Captain Marvel

Mr.Majestic VS Hyperion