Ultimate 3 Way Battle

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

Who is the stronger villian in the Ultimate Universe?

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Super-Buster

Oo man, I wish I knew more about Apocalypse. Meh, I'll go with Mags for now, I'm pretty sure he can beat Doom because, to may knowledge, Doom hasn't Magneto-proofed his...body as he has done in 616 and he generally seems less competent than his 616 counterpart, maybe it's because of his age. I don't know about Ult. Apocalypse and if someone could come up with a strong case for him I might concede, but from what I can tell, he is wearing metal armor that could be crushed in upon himself. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
I think Magneto should win here
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Erik

I think Ultimate Apocalypse would own here. From what I read of him, he is a dangerous bad man.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Super-Buster
erik said:
"I think Ultimate Apocalypse would own here. From what I read of him, he is a dangerous bad man."
What can Ult. Apocalypse do? (I'm not doubting you, I honestly don't know)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Erik

He can control mutants around him. I am guessing by something other than telepathy because he didn't use it on humans. Maybe he has the ability to just control mutants. So if Magneto tried to fight Apocalypse, he would become UA's puppet. 

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Super-Buster
erik said:
"He can control mutants around him. I am guessing by something other than telepathy because he didn't use it on humans. Maybe he has the ability to just control mutants. So if Magneto tried to fight Apocalypse, he would become UA's puppet. "
Sucks for Mags, is there a willpower component to it? Has anyone resisted it?
Rapist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rapist

i think mags would take this

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

Doom was considered to be more powerful the Ultimate Thor and took on a army of zombie heroes. He is also has stronger magic abilities (in my opinion) than his 616 counter-part.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Super-Buster

In terms of pure power Doom might be on the other two's level but he is made of metal right? I think if Mags focused on him first Ithink he would be able to crush him. However, Apoc. will probably take control of Mags, maybe while he is doing that Doom will be able to get off a spell or something, I don't know.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius
Super-Buster said:
"In terms of pure power Doom might be on the other two's level but he is made of metal right? I think if Mags focused on him first Ithink he would be able to crush him. However, Apoc. will probably take control of Mags, maybe while he is doing that Doom will be able to get off a spell or something, I don't know."

Neither Apoc or Mags have a defense against magic.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida

Its a triangle. Doom's made of metal, so magento beats him. Apocolypse controls mutants, so he beats magneto. Doom is insanely dangerous and not affected by Apocolypse, so he wins there.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13  Edited By Zoom
King Saturn said:
"I think Magneto should win here
"

Nah, he's out first.  Ultimate Magneto is so incompetant he got beaten by Colossus.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Ferro Vida

LOL yeah, mainstream always destroyed Colossus.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Tevnoba

Dr. Doom wins here.  His magic shields would protect him from Mags.  Only person to resist Apoc is Xavier & Phoenix and that was with Xavier getting a years training from the future to be able to do so. It is telepethicly based control because it was Xavier who began releasing people from Apoc's Control and preventing it from happening again.  However, Apoc would slaughter Mags wholesale because he is a mutant and unable to resist by himself Apoc's manipulation.  Apoc would takes Mags' power for himself.

All in all . . .Doom wins, although not as adept as his 616 counterpart he is still the most powerful of the three here.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius
Tevnoba said:
"Dr. Doom wins here.  His magic shields would protect him from Mags.  Only person to resist Apoc is Xavier & Phoenix and that was with Xavier getting a years training from the future to be able to do so. It is telepethicly based control because it was Xavier who began releasing people from Apoc's Control and preventing it from happening again.  However, Apoc would slaughter Mags wholesale because he is a mutant and unable to resist by himself Apoc's manipulation.  Apoc would takes Mags' power for himself.

All in all . . .Doom wins, although not as adept as his 616 counterpart he is still the most powerful of the three here."

Good break-down