Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On Spidey
  • Cass Is Morals Off/Bloodlusted(But Focused)
  • No Webs For Peter/Peter Is In Street Clothes
  • Cass: Unbreakable Katana, Grapple Gun, 30 Ninja Stars, & Standard Costume
  • Batgirl Watches 30 Mins For Spidey Fighting Fodder
  • Peter Starts Out Thinking Batgirl Is A Mentally Ill Nun
  • Starting 40 Feet Away: Football Field
No Caption Provided

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batgirl.

Beata

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Web spam

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Web spam

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mickey-mouse
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: but they both have respect threads.....so logically its gotta be a stalemate.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No webs? Eh, I'll go with Cassandra for now. No Way of the Spider so he has a HUUUUGE skill disadvantage.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mickey-mouse
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#11  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@highaccuser: Careful, the Church of Cain could be watching!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Pete's too tough for Cass and Ultimate Parker was great

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter still decapitates her with a kick.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter and handily.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stupid

Axelroq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Axelroq

Spidey senses, superhuman agility, higher durability, superhuman stamina, higher physical strength and quicker reactions ftw.

Good workout for Peter before he dons the costume. :3

Victory Dance
Victory Dance

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Peter.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Ultimate Peter Parker is far below classic Spider-Man, at all levels, and fighting a "morals off" Cass, while him being "morals on", wouldn't go down well for him.

Here's a exemple of what i'm saying:

No Caption Provided

(Elektra easly dominating)

I would already give Cass the win under normal circunstances, the conditions stated on the OP make this a stomp (Here, Peter has his morals "on" which means that he would be holding-back, like in the scan above, he also has no weebing, and Cass is morals off, she would be watching him for a while and thus seeing how he operates, and she also has a unbreakable katana...)...under this circunstances, i think that giving Cass a 8/10 majority sounds pretty reasonable.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey. His spider sense cancels out the ridiculous situation in the op.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way to stack the deck against Peter...Why all the nerfing of him and giving her the gear?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His spider-sense wouldn't help him much, once Cass gets close to him...she wouldn't be throwing projectil's for him to dodge here...she would be beating the tar out of him.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record, i don't even think that Cass needs the gear that the OP gave her to beat him at all...here, he would be holding-back, and with no weebing to protect himself...once Cass gets close to him, this fight would end pretty quick.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RandomSid82

@bat_girl_cc said:

For the record, i don't even think that Cass needs the gear that the OP gave her to beat him at all...here, he would be holding-back, and with no weebing to protect himself...once Cass gets close to him, this fight would end pretty quick.

I don't know if I agree with that, but with this scenario she definitely wins. It's hard to get around his spider sense and agility under normal circumstances. She could definitely give him a good fight under normal circumstances though. And yes, Spider Sense does help in hand to hand combat as well. It's been shown many times.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter one shots

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

I don't know if I agree with that, but with this scenario she definitely wins. It's hard to get around his spider sense and agility under normal circumstances. She could definitely give him a good fight under normal circumstances though. And yes, Spider Sense does help in hand to hand combat as well. It's been shown many times.

Not only is classic Spider-Man > Ultimate Peter Parker, but here Peter would be holding-back, not to mention that this version has never mastered the way of the spider. so his skill its lacking here, greatly.

As for his Spider-Sense, Cass has her Body-Reading which its better for close-combat, she's crazy fast, she has no morals here, and she has a unbreakable katana...we would have to try really hard here, to even give Peter 1 win out of 10, in this scenario, let alone a majority.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

Not only is classic Spider-Man > Ultimate Peter Parker, but here Peter would be holding-back, not to mention that this version has never mastered the way of the spider. so his skill its lacking here, greatly.

As for his Spider-Sense, Cass has her Body-Reading which its better for close-combat, she's crazy fast, she has no morals here, and she has a unbreakable katana...we would have to try really hard here, to even give Peter 1 win out of 10, in this scenario, let alone a majority.

Oh I believe she would win in this scenario, I said that. I'm talking about without all the nerfing from the OP. Without the nerfing from the OP she could give him a good fight, but he would win due to superior....just about every stat.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@randomsid said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@randomsid said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

Oh I believe she would win in this scenario, I said that. I'm talking about without all the nerfing from the OP. Without the nerfing from the OP she could give him a good fight, but he would win due to superior....just about every stat.

You mean, Peter having his webbing, no gear, and with both being morals on, or off?...i don't know...i'd say that with both morals off, Peter would take it...but with both morals on, his only option really would be weebing her up (which i think would give him the majority, assuming that its consistent for him to do it, in situations like this)...if not, he would lose, Cass has done very well against low level meta-humans on many ocasions, and this version of Peter has barely any skill when it comes to close combat, pressure-points and nerve-strikes work on him, as we can see on the scan that i posted, and on top of holding-back, Peter is famous for "talking too much" during his battles, which would cost him, in a fight against someone like Cass.

Axelroq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But when Spidey have odds stacked up against him like this, he wins by the power of PIS.

PIS > Cassandra Cain

So I'll stick with Peter. XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batgirl

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say the most likely scenario is Peter being captured or killed. The second most likely would be Peter BARELY escaping and the third most likely he'd unmask Batgirl before escaping so he could return home, do some research and prep for a counter.

So yeah, Batgirl wins.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Peter Parker is far below classic Spider-Man, at all levels, and fighting a "morals off" Cass, while him being "morals on", wouldn't go down well for him.

No Caption Provided

I would already give Cass the win under normal circunstances, the conditions stated on the OP make this a stomp (Here, Peter has his morals "on" which means that he would be holding-back, like in the scan above, he also has no weebing, and Cass is morals off, she would be watching him for a while and thus seeing how he operates, and she also has a unbreakable katana...)...under this circunstances, i think that giving Cass a 8/10 majority sounds pretty reasonable.

Completely ignoring the "hey can we talk" mentality that Peter has right there?

Or the fact that Electra couldn't even kill him when he was totally messing around?

No Caption Provided

or ignoring the fact that a serious Peter could oneshot her

No Caption Provided

Yes, he used webs, but you'll notice in any fight with Elektra he actually never hits her. He doesn't even try to hit her

Seriously, I understand that you think Cassandra is the risen savior and all, but she just isn't going to be able to pull this off. In a similar situation, the same Peter was matching Venom, when he wasn't even trying to hurt Venom.

or his fight with Carnage, who was his fathers dead body? Again, he did this in street clothes

No Caption Provided

So tell me, how the heck is Cass is going to beat someone who is not only very much her physical superior, but regularly fights hindered, and knows how to do so very well, and if his life is put on the line, he's rather liable to rip out a goal post and smack Batgirl in the face with it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is silly. Cass takes the cake.

L. D.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is silly. Cass takes the cake.

L. D.

You are silly, Peter takes the cake

See how crappy that argument is?

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Not really. If you that's what you think, then fine. The reasons why people are siding with Peter are just funny.

L. D.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@bat_girl_cc said:

No Caption Provided

LMAO

Kinda of a Low ball atatempt. Your scans are Electra fighting a rooki spider Man who just started. This is their rematch with a more experience Spidey.

No Caption Provided

Beats her and King pin easy.

Just saying lol.

Axelroq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So tell me, how the heck is Cass is going to beat someone who is not only very much her physical superior, but regularly fights hindered, and knows how to do so very well, and if his life is put on the line, he's rather liable to rip out a goal post and smack Batgirl in the face with it.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By christianrapper

@bat_girl_cc said:

@christianrapper said:

His spider-sense wouldn't help him much, once Cass gets close to him...she wouldn't be throwing projectil's for him to dodge here...she would be beating the tar out of him.

wassup batgirl. getting close will be a disadvantage to her. he severely out classes her. spiderman is an unfair matchup for cass. he is many times faster, stronger, and more durable than her. a fairer battle would be her against captain america or someone like that.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

That pic of peter makes him look like a douche lol xD

DirtyHippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man if I were Spidey I would hop in the sack with Elektra any day of the week.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The conditions are way too stacked against Peter.

Mentally ill nun? All she'd have to do is walk right up to him pretend to stumble so she grabs him then run him through. He'd think his spider sense was warning him of some other danger and he's first and final thought would be to protect the nun.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers