User Lists: 0

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By renamed040924

Solid Snake mothaf##kin solostomp. Come. At. ME.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MasterKungFu

could go either way

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Night4345

Cap and Miles get shot.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

Snake vs Miles - Snake stomps via experience and tactics then tells Miles he has rookie eyes ("ya left the safety on kid" "wait these webshooters don't have a safet- *CQC slam*)
Wesker vs Cap - Too fast and too skilled. If he needs help he'll get it in a couple minutes... but he wouldn't need the help.

Alternatively;

Snake vs Cap - Snake too skilled. Cap is a monster but he's not packing what's necessary to overcome Snake, David has beaten worse.
Wesker vs Miles - Wesker obliteration.

The only advantage Miles and Cap have is that they've worked together before. Not that their teamwork is stunning or anything, just that they know who the other is and more or less how they operate. That's not enough to win here.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Ohhhh...dis gonna rustle some ult spidey jimmies.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lunacyde  Moderator

Oh no.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh YES

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lunacyde  Moderator

Alright, I'll play devil's advocate here... How do Wesker and Snake counter Miles' invisibility and venom sting?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Well, first things first. It's not true Invisibility, it's like Predator Camouflage. Miles flat out states it's not true invisibility, it's a camo mode.

No Caption Provided

Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man (2014-) #5

I'm not caught up on his comic, but I question how many skilled marksmen he's actually faced.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By renamed040924

@lunacyde: @lukehero:Thank you for that.

Lunacyde, Snake has always been portrayed as having remarkable senses and instincts. He was able to locate and counter the Cyborg Ninja even when he was using Stealth Camouflage, which cloaks the user similarly to Miles' own camo going by Luke's scan, but the difference is that the Cyborg Ninja was actually a trained stealth master on top of his camo. Additionally, Snake carries infrared goggles with him, the soliton radar, solid eye, etc, all various methods of locating Miles.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Has Snake ever tagged a bullet timer by using multiple skilled shots (like how Punisher hit Peter, using shots to set up a shot which hits the bullet timer?) Because I think for someone to be able to hit any bullet timer they need feats of being able to set up multiple shots and feats of tagging a bullet timer, because in reality if they just have good aim then all that means is their bullets are predictable and easy to dodge.

(kind of hard to explain what I am trying to convey, hard to put into words.)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, team one has actually worked together before....right?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mickey-mouse

@thenaughtytitan: I'm not a Snake advocate or expert, I'm just pointing out we need to stop calling Mile's Camo "invisibility". Oh an I was pointing out, Miles hasn't faced that many skilled marksmen(if any) I can think of.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lukehero:

The same scan also makes the point that the camo is good enough that it makes him appear completely invisible to Spider-Man. I'm aware its only camouflage, but to a lot of people he appears as if he's completely disappeared. Not to say they can't detect him but I'd like to hear some reasoning from a Snake\Wesker supporter as to why they could see him.

Even then it doesn't much matter how good of a marksman Snake is, Miles should be able to dodge the bullets he has the speed and reflexes and if he uses his spider-sense effectively that should help as well. Granted again its possible for him to get tagged, but I like his odds of dodging better than Snake's odds of hitting him.

And then there is the fact that Mile's webs and venom sting would both be hard for Snake to counter.

I'm just not sold on Snake\Wesker winning easily yet.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mickey-mouse

@lunacyde: I'm not a snake expert, I just wanted to point out it's camo and that Miles hasn't really faced all that many skilled marksmen(if any). Oh and in the same book Miles gets shot by a cop while fleeing, so as you said he can still get tagged. Who wins, IDK.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lukehero:

In all honesty I'm not really a Miles fan, but the comments seemed pretty one-sided so far so I thought what the hey.

I did assume Snake had different vision modes, but like I said, thought I'd make them work for it.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: I am aware Snake has dealt with invisible opponents. In Metal Gear he had to switch to heat vision or whatever to see Pyschomantis.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lukehero: all this talk of Snake, everybody forgot Wesker.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: I've faced Wesker in Cavs and Tourneys. Very tough, good striking power, good durability, smart fighter, a little cocky, very fast.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@lukehero: Yes, but can he counter the camo? :)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Lunacyde  Moderator

I think Miles vs. Wesker and Cap vs Snake is far more advantageous to the Ultimate Team than the other way around.

I could see it going either way depending on how it breaks down.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Miles falls first.

WaspAlfa20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Snake beat Grey Fox. Need I go on?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Has Snake ever tagged a bullet timer by using multiple skilled shots (like how Punisher hit Peter, using shots to set up a shot which hits the bullet timer?) Because I think for someone to be able to hit any bullet timer they need feats of being able to set up multiple shots and feats of tagging a bullet timer, because in reality if they just have good aim then all that means is their bullets are predictable and easy to dodge.

If I'm understanding what you're saying, then yes. Snake was able to set up land shots on Solidus, Olga, and Vamp (although Snake has only hit Vamp by surprise), who are all hypersonic in reaction/combat speed. Shooting and beating bullet-timers is no stranger to Snake. He is an exceptionally good marksman.

@lunacyde:

Even then it doesn't much matter how good of a marksman Snake is, Miles should be able to dodge the bullets he has the speed and reflexes and if he uses his spider-sense effectively that should help as well. Granted again its possible for him to get tagged, but I like his odds of dodging better than Snake's odds of hitting him.

Snake is faster than miles and has landed shots on people who are much, much faster than Miles. Snake has a good chance of gunning Miles down from range, and should have little issue beating him down from a close range.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sy8000

Not sure. Steve is too strong and durable to lose to either Wesker or Snake but Miles loses to either. I guess it depends on weather Miles fights Snake or Wesker. I think he can give Snake problems but get obliterated by Weaker.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate cap took down the entire ultimates line up which included war machine who took punches from Tyrone Cash which caused literal earthquakes.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Ultimate Cap vs Wesker would be an awesome fight to see.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@lukehero said:

@lunacyde: Well, first things first. It's not true Invisibility, it's like Predator Camouflage. Miles flat out states it's not true invisibility, it's a camo mode.

No Caption Provided

Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man (2014-) #5

I'm not caught up on his comic, but I question how many skilled marksmen he's actually faced.

Thats not accurate. nothing about this is predator level. Miles like wise has NEVER been seen in "Camo" mode. Only the area around him gives him away, like steps in grass and such.

No comments of a blur, just invisible. Like wise these next two scans show him going invisible, with no blur like predator to give him away. Just becuase Miles says "Camo" does not mean its like Predator Cloaking, its better.

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz Thoughts?

I have none. Miles is underrated, and ultimate Cap can deal with anyone on team two, though Snake and Cap be a fun match to watch.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Ehh. He can still be seen via infrared.

Yes he can. Snake does not carry that on person, its something he acquires.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@monsterstomp said:

Ultimate cap took down the entire ultimates line up which included war machine who took punches from Tyrone Cash which caused literal earthquakes.

Ooooo. So Cap > earthquake level punches?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@monsterstomp: that's right. He also tanked being rammed through a New York bridge, blocked a blow that send him flying through a city and trough a building, as well hit by the kinetic shockwave of a atomic blast, and even slammed by a full Iron Man suit charge into the earth while pumped on tranqs.

So yeah.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Lunacyde  Moderator

@monsterstomp: that's right. He also tanked being rammed through a New York bridge, blocked a blow that send him flying through a city and trough a building, as well hit by the kinetic shockwave of a atomic blast, and even slammed by a full Iron Man suit charge into the earth while pumped on tranqs.

So yeah.

I think he meant in the sense of offensively, not defensively given the statement was that Cap took down War Machine who was able to take "Earthquake level punches".or whatnot.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

So yeah.

I think he meant in the sense of offensively, not defensively given the statement was that Cap took down War Machine who was able to take "Earthquake level punches".or whatnot.

I see. In that case, yes.

Cap also took down Juggernaut with a shield bash, and before that a kick to the head. He also took down Hulk for a short time with 3 blows. Cap as well beat down whole host of super suit wearing Agents or Liberators with blows. I can see Cap bringing down Warmachine, and taking the arm off in a 4 second time frame with his Shield.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no way Ultimate Cap is losing to Snake.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

So yeah.

It was also sarcasm :P

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no way Ultimate Cap is losing to Snake.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap would beat Solid Snake in a straight fight of fists, but with gear in play, I can see it going either way.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lunacyde said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

So yeah.

It was also sarcasm :P

No Caption Provided