#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

One character from Every Major Ultimate Comic vs Aqua Man.

Ultimate Team has Standard Gear

AM has his Trident

Battle in the desert 100 feet apart.

#2 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww but they're in the desert. Unless he just murderstomps they can stall him out

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

What do ya think?

#4 Posted by jashro44 (19199 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate wolverine can arguabley solo.

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19536 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: nah, bit since its in a desert team wins

#6 Posted by jashro44 (19199 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

I don't see why not. He is faster and more skilled and he has the means to hurt aquaman.

#7 Posted by laflux (13777 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

What do ya think?

I think that Ult Thing and Wolverine would probably be enough to secure victory by themselves, which pains me since I really like New-52 Aquaman :P

#8 Posted by laflux (13777 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Aquaman was brought up on Earth. Lack of moisture doesn't affect him like it did Pre-New 52.

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19536 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Aquaman was brought up on Earth. Lack of moisture doesn't affect him like it did Pre-New 52.

Not at all? wow, I'm glad they got rid of the lame weakness then...

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19536 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

I don't see why not. He is faster and more skilled and he has the means to hurt aquaman.

He may be faster but Aquaman is much stronger and has super leaping ability, like golden age superman.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (19199 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@jashro44 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

He may be faster but Aquaman is much stronger and has super leaping ability, like golden age superman.

Ultimate wolverine only needs to be faster. His adamantium claws allow him to damage aquaman. Unless new 52 aquaman has a healing factor he isn't tanking the claws.

#12 Posted by Onemoreposter (3869 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@jashro44: Ultimate wolverine can arguabley solo.

I think that Ult Thing and Wolverine would probably be enough to secure victory by themselves, which pains me since I really like New-52 Aquaman :P

Have you two gone mad? I've read every issue of Ultimate X-Men, Ultimate Origins, Ultimatum, ect. Wolverine could in no way shape or form "solo" this. He is neither faster nor stronger than AM. Also, he has more experience than AM but that doesn't necessarily mean hes more skilled. Remember this?

New 52 Aquaman has very comparable speed and strength feets to that of Ultimate Hulk. Ultimate Wolverines joints aren't coated in adamantium and as such any being with formidable enough strength can tear off his limbs. Even Nick Fury once took advantage of this weakness, decapitating Logan after incapacitating him.

In fact, with the exception of Cap, all these ultimate characters are inferior to their 616 counterparts. If the team works coordinated in a prepped attack, I'll give it to them 6/10.

But if this is a random encounter I'm going to give this to Aquaman 8/10. He stronger and faster than any of his opponents and while perhaps lacking in experience when compared to Cap or Logan, he has quality training on par with either.

#13 Posted by jashro44 (19199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter:Ultimate hulk has a healing factor which allows him to tank the claws. New 52 aquaman does not to my knowledge so the comparison doesn't matter. If he isn't faster then ultimate wolverine he isn't taking this.

#14 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2495 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins. Being in the desert probably doesn't help poor ol'fish boy at all.

#15 Posted by Onemoreposter (3869 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He is faster than Wolverine. Ultimate Wolverine is fast but displays no level of superhuman speed.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (19199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@jashro44: He is faster than Wolverine. Ultimate Wolverine is fast but displays no level of superhuman speed.

What has aquaman done speed wise to be faster then ultimate wolverine?

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (12361 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins, but no one is soloing. Location plays a huge roll though.

#18 Edited by MonsterStomp (15315 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Won't really matter would it? Aquaman would just super jump all over the wheres until he can pick em off one by one.

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the team kinda Stomps AM here...From what I've seen of him in New 52...he's a far cry away from the man he was pre-flashpoint.

#20 Edited by MonsterStomp (15315 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: So the fact that Aquaman leveled Superman with a sucker punch sending him flying won't do much here?

#21 Edited by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby: So the fact that Aquaman leveled Superman with a sucker punch sending him flying won't do much here?

You said it yourself...it was a sucker punch. Superman wasn't prepared for it. These guys will be.

He was also shown to be wounded by bullets...which means wolverine can slice him up.

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (15315 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: So? He still sent the man of steel flying.

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: So? He still sent the man of steel flying.

IT's a lot easier to do that with a suckerpunch. And its not like he actually hurt Supes anyway.

#24 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

In a one-on-one, up-n-up combat, Aquaman would beat Spidey and The Thing, but is defeated by Wolverine. Logan has enough agility to get into close range and by using his admantium boneclaws could make Aquaman into fish fillet. Even though he could tank extreme gunfire, nothing could withstand admantium. Not even Luke Cage and he's considered invulnerable and recommends admantium metal to cut through his skin.

#25 Edited by cameron83 (6499 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: I agree.

I think the team pretty much stomps here. And that was a sucker punch,so you can't use it as a feat.That's like applauding Ocean Master for shocking Batman,even though batman wasn't prepared for it. And New 52 Aquaman is still weaker than his older counterpart.

@jashro44: And I agree as well,Ult. Wolverine should be able to slice him since Teeth have been shown to pierce his (Aquaman's) skin,and so will adamantium....Also,doesn't Ult. Wolverine have a healing factor that he can use.And he should be faster than Aquaman,since Aquaman hasn't really shown anything to be faster than Wolverine unless they are swimming.

In a one-on-one, up-n-up combat, Aquaman would beat Spidey and The Thing, but is defeated by Wolverine. Logan has enough agility to get into close range and by using his admantium boneclaws could make Aquaman into fish fillet. Even though he could tank extreme gunfire, nothing could withstand admantium. Not even Luke Cage and he's considered invulnerable and recommends admantium metal to cut through his skin.

And this.

And Aquaman has not shown to be comparable to Ult. Hulk in strength at all!

ultimate cap wouldn't really do anything,though.