• Basic Knowledge
Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ulquiorra probably takes it due to flight+Lanza.

But Luffy is faster, and Ulquiorra doesn't have feats to tank his top blows as far as I know.So Luffy has a chance.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see luffy dodging or tanking a lanza.

Ulquiorra 8/10

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ul

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Luffy sucks

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy speed blitzes and ulquiorra ain't tanking his attacks in rapid succession

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

Why would luffy be able to speed blitz?
His reactions are better thanks to haki but their combat speed is comparable.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ulquiorra.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@almighty said:

Since when Ulquiorra has Mach 25+ combat speed?

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy should blitz. Luffy being a close range fighter for the most part, is not gonna be far enough away for him to set off lanza without destroying himself too. Luffy 7/10

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pierpat

@colliderz said:
@pierpat said:
@almighty said:

Since when Ulquiorra has Mach 25+ combat speed?

Since he has been blitzing masked ichigo, who is many times faster than the first bankai ichigo who has a clearly hypersonic feat.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

Since he has been blitzing masked ichigo, who is many times faster than the first bankai ichigo who has an hypersonic feat.

Still not enough to justify he is close to re-entry level of Luffy, hypersonic starts with Mach 5 whereas Luffy's re-entry attacks are Mach 25+

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

Since he has been blitzing masked ichigo, who is many times faster than the first bankai ichigo who has an hypersonic feat.

Still not enough to justify he is close to re-entry level of Luffy, hypersonic starts with Mach 5 whereas Luffy's re-entry attacks are Mach 25+

Hypersonic starts at mach 5, you are right, but bankai ichigo's feat was not barely hypersonic, it was at least mach 10(some guys put him at mach 50+, lol), considering it was not an outliner either(he has blitzed numerous guys that where superhuman before going bankai, the guys he was fighting could flash-step hundred of meters)

Given that masked ichigo was a lot faster than bankai ichigo and Ulquiorra is capable of casually blitzing him in segunda tapa, i don't see why luffy is so much faster.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@colliderz said:

@pierpat:

Hypersonic starts at mach 5, you are right, but bankai ichigo's feat was not barely hypersonic, it was at least mach 10(some guys put him at mach 50+, lol), considering it was not an outliner either(he has blitzed numerous guys that where superhuman before going bankai, the guys he was fighting could flash-step hundred of meters)

Given that masked ichigo was a lot faster than bankai ichigo and Ulquiorra is capable of casually blitzing him in segunda tapa, i don't see why luffy is so much faster.

Are you talking about Ichigo deflecting Senbonzakura with his bankai feat?Neither that one nor blitzing vice captains are above low hypersonic even if you highball

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pierpat

@colliderz said:
@pierpat said:
@colliderz said:

@pierpat:

Are you talking about Ichigo deflecting Senbonzakura with his bankai feat?Neither that one nor blitzing vice captains are above low hypersonic even if you highball

Yeah, talking about those?

How is ichigo deflecting sebonzakura not at least mach 10?

Ichigo blitzing the officers would only need to be supersonic, because it was done in shinkai.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

How is ichigo deflecting sebonzakura not at least mach 10?

How it is?Its not like there is a proof of him deflecting all those blades one by one but 15-20 swings just like the shown after image should have created enough force around Ichigo to scatter them

Ichigo blitzing the officers would only need to be supersonic, because it was done in shinkai.

Yes but still does not proves the Mach 10

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra.

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By andr4132
josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra curbstomp. Flight + Lanza = dead Luffy

Luffy has never fought an actual flying opponent (unlike Doflamingo who uses strings). Luffy would get owned because he can't do anything while Ulquiorra flies around Luffy before destroying the battleground with Lanza

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Luffy can fly lol. Ulquiorra isn't gonna set off Lanza in close range. Can he even tank his own attack?l

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@josephgomes619: Luffy can fly lol. Ulquiorra isn't gonna set off Lanza in close range. Can he even tank his own attack?l

Luffy can't fly lol. That's floating in air. Not to mention Gear 4 is only temporary, and Luffy's flight range is laughable. Ulquiorra specializes in flight, and can spam Lanza. Plus Ulquiorra can regenerate (which is unnecessary in this fight because Luffy can't get to Ulquiorra once he flies high enough)

Lanza GG

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: What are you even talking about? " Luffys flight range is laughable", where are you pulling this from? Yes with gear fourth Luffy can effectively fly, and could effectively blitz ulqiorra using it. Ulquiorra is never going to get a a long enough range to set off Lanza without killing him self in the process.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@josephgomes619: What are you even talking about? " Luffys flight range is laughable", where are you pulling this from? Yes with gear fourth Luffy can effectively fly, and could effectively blitz ulqiorra using it. Ulquiorra is never going to get a a long enough range to set off Lanza without killing him self in the process.

Fail. Ulquiorra can fly fast enough and set nuke the whole area, if he gets caught he can regenerate. And Luffy can't fly, that's floating. Gear 4 is limited in time and Ulquiorra is faster than Luffy. This is a mismatch

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: do you have any evidence to back your claims? Luffy can effectively maneuver through the air. Stop nitpicking. This isn't a mismatch at all, unless ulqiorra has any impressive durability feats I'm forgetting about Luffy wins 6-7 out of 10.

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Tell me does this look like floating? Pretty clear he is flying

I do agree tho, I dont see luffy winning

No Caption Provided

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Tell me does this look like floating? Pretty clear he is flying

No Caption Provided

He's more like gliding than flying. Superman flies, Goku flies. Luffy doesn't. Luffy uses rubber inflation to float/glide just like balloons. He can't remain suspended in air for a long time because of how he glides using the mechanism of rubber body

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619 said:
@monarch_chronicle said:

No Caption Provided

He's more like gliding than flying. Superman flies, Goku flies. Luffy doesn't. Luffy uses rubber inflation to float/glide just like balloons. He can't remain suspended in air for a long time because of how he glides using the mechanism of rubber body

If we are playing technicalities superman jumps he doesnt fly ether, cant just be biased against Luffy right?

You do realise how stupid you sound right?

For all intensive purposes Luffy in Gear 4 can fly. End of story

edit: just to be clear i will entertain the how effective his flight is (speed, stam ect) not wither or not he can fly

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@josephgomes619: What are you even talking about? " Luffys fligt range is laughable", where are you pulling this from? Yes with gear fourth Luffy can effectively fly, and could effectively blitz ulqiorra using it. Ulquiorra is never going to get a a long enough range to set off Lanza without killing him self in the process.

if he gets caught he can regenerate.

No.He said it himself, he would be dead if he was caught in Lanza blast.

He cant regenerate inner organs.And there is nothing to say that he can tank Luffy's blows when a way weaker character punches 10k tons thousands of meters up in the air or when his equal can cut up small mountain sized opponents.

@kingh said:

. Gear 4 is limited in time and Ulquiorra is faster than Luffy. This is a mismatch

Your'e talking as if Ulquiorra can continously tank Luffy's blows lmao.

Ulquiorra faster? Flight speed maybe.

Other than that? Lawlnope.

Luffy is way ahead of Ulquiorra in terms of speed.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachi_totsukablitz:

"He said it himself, he would be dead if he was caught in Lanza blast."

He said he'd prefer not to set it off near himself. Not that it'll kill him. And lanza isn't the only thing he has, cero oscuras can be used point blank.

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bouncyhippo

@princearagorn1 said:

@itachi_totsukablitz:

"He said it himself, he would be dead if he was caught in Lanza blast."

He said he'd prefer not to set it off near himself. Not that it'll kill him. And lanza isn't the only thing he has, cero oscuras can be used point blank.

i think this could be a close match. But im sticking with Luffy. His combat speed is on another tier. Ulquirra on the other hand, is fast, but what makes him really fast is his sonido. Sonido is similar to Flash step and these are more of a port than it is a speed. Ulquirra has shown to use sonido to get ichigo offguard many times and could possibly do the same with Luffy. I see Luffy getting knocked around in the beginning, but Luffy is way more durable than Ichigo. Luffy will adjust and counter Ulquirra later in the fight. From my view, Luffy has beaten opponents he knows are stronger than him, Crocodile and Lucci for example, Luffy gets smarter as the fight goes on, whether the opponent brings up a new technique later into the fight too.

Nufious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulquiorra wins
a better match would be luffy vs grimmjow

Avatar image for thecrewcabanger
TheCrewcabanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Luffy vs Ulquirra, is this even that close of a match up? I would think that Ulquirra stomps.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SirNeko

@monarch_chronicle said:
@josephgomes619 said:
@monarch_chronicle said:

No Caption Provided

If we are playing technicalities superman jumps he doesnt fly ether, cant just be biased against Luffy right?

You do realise how stupid you sound right?

For all intensive purposes Luffy in Gear 4 can fly. End of story

edit: just to be clear i will entertain the how effective his flight is (speed, stam ect) not wither or not he can fly

No Caption Provided

'

Also Lanza spam won't do anything to Luffy as Ulquiorra was noob enough to miss Ichigo with it while Ichigo was standing still. He won't be hitting all out Luffy with it.

1 or 2 hits from Luffy will kill Ulquiorra as he can't regenerate his inner organs or his brain. His offense and defense sucks, all he has is regen and a useless one at that unless the opponent keeps cutting his legs and arms off.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

LOL Luffy sucks

Dude you are a pure One Piece hater. This has been evident throughout several different threads. Get over yourself. Honestly. If you don't like Luffy don't come onto threads that feature him. Nobody cares for a childish moron like you who cannot accept that his least favorite character is actually capable of beating the ones YOU specifically like.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@colliderz said:

@pierpat:

Luffy has a Mach 50 combat feat all the way back to Alabasta his gum gum storm on crocodile was Calaced at Mach 55 also back in fishman island body jones water bullets were calced at Mach 45 since they spanned across fishman island in seconds, luffy dodged a barrage of them from point blank distance as well as gum gum gattling them making his combat speed again around the Mach 50 range and more recent he outright outran/outpaced a liquid explosion which occurred and detonated on his body and proceeded to watch the explosion occur that feat was calced at at least Mach 100 because liquid explosion start around that speed he has also speed blitzed doflamingo on a few occasions who has a Mach 65 feat of reacting to a and slicing a meteor from fujitora at point blank range.

So if you are going to use calcs and such Luffy's speed is still superior and more consistent there are maybe 2 feats in the enteriny of bleach that put them at the Mach 50 speed but Luffy has a number of feats that put him at the range he is clearly faster than ulquiorra wether you use calcs feats etc.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

LOL Luffy sucks

Dude you are a pure One Piece hater. This has been evident throughout several different threads. Get over yourself. Honestly. If you don't like Luffy don't come onto threads that feature him. Nobody cares for a childish moron like you who cannot accept that his least favorite character is actually capable of beating the ones YOU specifically like.

Preach it Hero. I saw that comment and just sighed there are still people that go "LOL THIS CHARACTERS SUXX THEY R SO BAD AHAHAH LOL."

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@pierpat said:
@colliderz said:

@pierpat:

Luffy has a Mach 50 combat feat all the way back to Alabasta his gum gum storm on crocodile was Calaced at Mach 55 also back in fishman island body jones water bullets were calced at Mach 45 since they spanned across fishman island in seconds, luffy dodged a barrage of them from point blank distance as well as gum gum gattling them making his combat speed again around the Mach 50 range and more recent he outright outran/outpaced a liquid explosion which occurred and detonated on his body and proceeded to watch the explosion occur that feat was calced at at least Mach 100 because liquid explosion start around that speed he has also speed blitzed doflamingo on a few occasions who has a Mach 65 feat of reacting to a and slicing a meteor from fujitora at point blank range.

So if you are going to use calcs and such Luffy's speed is still superior and more consistent there are maybe 2 feats in the enteriny of bleach that put them at the Mach 50 speed but Luffy has a number of feats that put him at the range he is clearly faster than ulquiorra wether you use calcs feats etc.

Average detonation velocity for liquid explosions are Mach 100!? Who was your science teacher?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra has flight advantage but Luffy should be able to hit him quite easily. Luffy 6/10.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@pierpat said:
@colliderz said:

@pierpat:

Average detonation velocity for liquid explosions are Mach 100!? Who was your science teacher?

Shit my bad didn't proof read what I typed I meant to put Mach 87 and that was for the specific substance that was stated in the manga

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@mkgod said:

LOL Luffy sucks

I agreed,I don't like several characters(like Naruto)but I acknowledge how powerful they can be.He on the other hand can't agree that Luffy can easily beat Johnny Cage.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty:

Shit my bad didn't proof read what I typed I meant to put Mach 87 and that was for the specific substance that was stated in the manga

Oh well I don't recall the stated substance but I never heard of detonation velocities passing over Mach 15 or so

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Superman jumping is the pseudo explanation given to why he can fly. It's a bs explanation which never the less is the official one which proves my point. So don't look at me like I am an idiot and do your research.