Who takes it and why?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DeathHero61

Logically bleach characters can hit logias. In that case kizaru gets stomped.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kizaru is actually light speed then he is too fast to get tagged...

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Explain this you're the first person I've heard say this :o

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Common misconception about Kizaru is that he's light speed. Kizaru has light speed teleportation and he's extremely fast at least as fast as post time skip Luffy but not light speed. There is no way he can escape a Lanza Del Relampago without his intagibility.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathHero61

@dbvse7: Well the bleach characters are basically grim reapers. Hollows are composed of several souls. Ichigo and other shinigami take them out.(sometimes with a single slash, whats to say about one piece characters?) Also shinigami cannot be seen by the normal. Since they are spirits and are technically dead, that means that they are intangible. Soul reapers can harm each other and so can other beings with spiritual pressure. Taking all that into consideration i personally believe this. Although there is allot more to consider this is all i got.

I'll see what's @princearagorn1's opinion on this.

@themagicstik said:

Common misconception about Kizaru is that he's light speed. Kizaru has light speed teleportation and he's extremely fast at least as fast as post time skip Luffy but not light speed. There is no way he can escape a Lanza Del Relampago without his intagibility.

@nyas This. If kizaru could truly kick enemies at the speed of light they would be traveling at escape velocity due to the force of the kick. Hell if they somehow avoid not being blown to bits by the kick itself. Kizaru moving at the speed of light is not credible. thats only in travel speeds. In combat speeds he moves at hypersonic speeds(he seems to be way faster than luffy in terms of combat speed.)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Sigh- sometimes I don't like Oda ( -_-) he really needs to give these DFs a boost or make them close to accurate..

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: It makes sense though I just never thought about it that way.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nyas

@themagicstik said:

@nyas This. If kizaru could truly kick enemies at the speed of light they would be traveling at escape velocity due to the force of the kick. Hell if they somehow avoid not being blown to bits by the kick itself. Kizaru moving at the speed of light is not credible. thats only in travel speeds. In combat speeds he moves at hypersonic speeds(he seems to be way faster than luffy in terms of combat speed.)

Man, I got my fair share of logia being actual elements or not sh*tstorms, so gonna stay out of this. :D

No Caption Provided

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

-Sigh- sometimes I don't like Oda ( -_-) he really needs to give these DFs a boost or make them close to accurate..

why?

@nyas said:

@deathhero61 said:
@themagicstik said:

Man, I got my fair share of logia being actual elements or not sh*tstorms, so gonna stay out of this. :D

No Caption Provided

:D

honestly the only time i would give kizaru light speed movement (and even that is debatable) is during his yata no kagami and that is one of the most useless techniques, because he has to build a path at much slower speed before he can use it..... even the instance where he blitzed Drake with his soru looked way faster than his crappy YnK

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Because if the DF powers were actually what they say they are people wouldn't question if Ace is real fire or is Kizaru light speed if Enel is Electricity/Lightning Is Luffy real rubber etc..

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ratava

@dbvse7 said:

@ratava: Because if the DF powers were actually what they say they are people wouldn't question if Ace is real fire or is Kizaru light speed if Enel is Electricity/Lightning Is Luffy real rubber etc..

the problem is, Oda doesnt care for theoretical battles between different manga/animeverses on a website ^^ and i really dont see a problem with Kizaru being real light in his elemental form but without the ability to move at light speed because that would be > all we have seen in op so far and he has no feats to back that up

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra admitted he has terrible aim with his Lanza. And I highly doubt he will be tagging someone like Kizaru with it. Even if he is not light speed in combat, he likely will not be hit by it.

Kizaru has more spammmable attacks in comparison to Ulquiorra. His casual "Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light" blew up a city block sized Mangrove tree.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dbvse7: Well the bleach characters are basically grim reapers. Hollows are composed of several souls. Ichigo and other shinigami take them out.(sometimes with a single slash, whats to say about one piece characters?) Also shinigami cannot be seen by the normal. Since they are spirits and are technically dead, that means that they are intangible. Soul reapers can harm each other and so can other beings with spiritual pressure. Taking all that into consideration i personally believe this. Although there is allot more to consider this is all i got.

I'll see what's princearagon1's opinion on this.

I'll agree with you here.

1. The main argument for not being able to hit logias is 'the enemy cannot use haki'. By that logic, considering no one piece character shows spiritual strength, they have no way to even survive a shinigami's presence. So to have a fight of any kind, we have to remove advantage from both sides.

2. Considering shinigami attacks are soul based, they're going to harm the enemy not relevant to their physical form. Considering there aren't a lot of characters who actually show resistance to soul based attacks, this is another thing we have to nerf.

3. Plus as you say, soul reapers can already harm other beings which are intangible, I'm pretty sure jeepeh had a scan from the official translation. There's no reason why they won't be able to do the same to logias.

4. Also, logia have only been destroyed partially. They haven't really come back from energy attacks of massive aoe, or things like atomic/cellular dismantling. These are things that outclass the regeneration capability shown for logia, so they -could- take them out.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the match itself, ulquiorra himself has one of the two mentioned. Considering las noches itself is over a dozen times bigger than new-york (even the lowest estimate) I don't see kizaru escaping the lanza explosion successfully. Plus cifer is fast enough to blitz vizard ichigo from top of the las noches tower. That's not something kizaru could replicate..

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kizaru.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

I'll see what's princearagon1's opinion on this.

I'll agree with you here.

1. The main argument for not being able to hit logias is 'the enemy cannot use haki'. By that logic, considering no one piece character shows spiritual strength, they have no way to even survive a shinigami's presence. So to have a fight of any kind, we have to remove advantage from both sides.

2. Considering shinigami attacks are soul based, they're going to harm the enemy not relevant to their physical form. Considering there aren't a lot of characters who actually show resistance to soul based attacks, this is another thing we have to nerf.

3. Plus as you say, soul reapers can already harm other beings which are intangible, I'm pretty sure jeepeh had a scan from the official translation. There's no reason why they won't be able to do the same to logias.

4. Also, logia have only been destroyed partially. They haven't really come back from energy attacks of massive aoe, or things like atomic/cellular dismantling. These are things that outclass the regeneration capability shown for logia, so they -could- take them out.

@dbvse7 see?

Aeon-Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra.

serekkw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru can teleport at LS, and has OH on top of that. Lanza isn't hitting him. Even if it did he should be above Island level durability by logical powerscailing. He blitzes Ulquiorra with a LS kick to the face.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DBVSE7
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Borsalino.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru can teleport at LS, and has OH on top of that. Lanza isn't hitting him. Even if it did he should be above Island level durability by logical powerscailing. He blitzes Ulquiorra with a LS kick to the face.

Light speed kick? I already explained:

If kizaru could truly kick enemies at the speed of light they would be traveling at escape velocity due to the force of the kick. Hell if they somehow avoid not being blown to bits by the kick itself. Kizaru moving at the speed of light is not credible. that's only in travel speeds. In combat speeds he moves at hypersonic speeds(he seems to be faster than luffy in terms of combat speed.)

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I'm not saying his overall combat speed is LS, but his kick was stated to be LS on panel in the manga. It's irrefutable. Hawkins only survived because his abilities transferred the damage to random pirates nearby.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I'm not saying his overall combat speed is LS, but his kick was stated to be LS on panel in the manga. It's irrefutable. Hawkins only survived because his abilities transferred the damage to random pirates nearby.

I think he's talking about the mad monk who went through just three buildings.. I mean, genryusai punches harder than that lol.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: That would be like saying Goku is slow and weak because he didnt punch Vegeta into the moon. You have to take the other persons durability into account.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lot of Bleach fans are trying to lowball Kizaru here. He has on-panel evidence of using light speed attacks and lasers. Ulquiorra lost to a big, dumb AND slower version of Ichigo. It's kind of obvious Kizaru is light speed, but the author went ahead and stated this on-panel.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: That would be like saying Goku is slow and weak because he didnt punch Vegeta into the moon. You have to take the other persons durability into account.

considering vegeta can fly, and stop mid-flight, that's not much of an argument lol.

Mad monk was caught completely off-guard by the kick.

@baltoro said:

Lot of Bleach fans are trying to lowball Kizaru here. He has on-panel evidence of using light speed attacks and lasers. Ulquiorra lost to a big, dumb AND slower version of Ichigo. It's kind of obvious Kizaru is light speed, but the author went ahead and stated this on-panel.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: You still got my point. Just being surprised doesn't magically take one of the 11 Supernovas down to peak human durability.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@anime2114: ...Peak human? when did I say that. Let me quote the important part in your argument:

"Light speed"

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru should take this quite handily. He is able to dish out more devastating and pin-point attacks casually. Not to mention a physical hit from him is stronger.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Marshall_Long

@baltoro: Lol how's that Ichigo slow and dumb? He outpaced Ulquiorra in R2 form so he's faster than his normal Bankai self and much much stronger.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Baltoro

@baltoro: Lol how's that Ichigo slow and dumb? He outpaced Ulquiorra in R2 form so he's faster than his normal Bankai self and much much stronger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ishida could keep up with him just fine. Kizaru would tag these guys with light speed kicks before they even realized they were in a fight.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: Yes.. keeping up just fine.

like usopp and robin pulling off two attacks before kizaru could complete a single kick. lol.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DeathHero61

Nooooooo. Being kicked at the speed of light would still destroy half of the area they are in and would have launched all three of them off the damn planet. Luffy got kicked by kizaru himself, he should have flew through the planet in a similar fashion as zoom did when flash punched him.

The fact that people can block his kicks makes even less sense in the case he can hit that hard.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Logic and Oda don't go together so comparing it to a comic.. Doesn't really help x) lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@deathhero61: Logic and Oda don't go together so comparing it to a comic.. Doesn't really help x) lol

well, considering you just need mach 34 to escape the earth.. and light speed is over thousand times that..

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

like usopp and robin pulling off two attacks before kizaru could complete a single kick. lol.

So? Kizaru is intangible so he likes to take a few hits to demoralize the enemy, Ulquiorra...not so much. You do realize Kizaru has been decapitated and just shrugged it off, right? As far as Ishida blitzing "Ichigonator" it just proves my point about him not being anywhere near light speed, possibly not even hypersonic...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@baltoro said:

@princearagorn1 said:

So? Kizaru is intangible so he likes to take a few hits to demoralize the enemy, Ulquiorra...not so much. You do realize Kizaru has been decapitated and just shrugged it off, right? As far as Ishida blitzing "Ichigonator" it just proves my point about him not being anywhere near light speed, possibly not even hypersonic...

...but he cannot pull off a kick before two people peak human in speed could launch their attacks. Ishida is a lot faster than both of them put together.

Completely ignoring the context doesn't work. Surprise!

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Baltoro

@princearagorn1 said:

@baltoro said:

@princearagorn1 said:

...but he cannot pull off a kick before two people peak human in speed could launch their attacks. Ishida is a lot faster than both of them put together.

I'm noticing a bias against One Piece here from you. If Kizaru had a different character design, like a demon, I'm sure you would be supporting him since Kizaru wins in every category of combat here. I mean you seem to think Dark Schneider could solo anything on these battle threads without the evidence to back it just because he has some cool looking tribal tattoos. Use some logic here, one guy is light speed (Kizaru), the other guy (Ulquiorra) got humiliated by a mindless brawler...Kizaru just has to land one light kick and Ulquiorra will be in orbit.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Nyas

Don't mind me.

No Caption Provided
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru is nowhere near light speed. Rayleigh easily countered his kicks. Ulquiorra would wreck Kizaru

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DBVSE7

One Piece feats are the most questioned out of all the HST x)

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Baltoro

@ghost_rider1 said:

Kizaru is nowhere near light speed. Rayleigh easily countered his kicks. Ulquiorra would wreck Kizaru

Are you saying Ulquiorra is light speed and Kizaru is not? I don't understand your logic or what Rayleigh has to do with this. Rayleigh didn't stop a light speed kick and Kizaru wasnt even serious when Rayleigh jumped in. Kizaru didn't state he was using the light speed kicks on the Straw Hats or Rayleigh, not all of his moves are light speed but he proved he can use them.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro:

Ulquiorra isnt light speed either....both of these fighters could be considered hypersonic at best. Kizaru was trying to beat Rayleigh....so that is enough for him to not be holding anything back. Ulquiorra wins because his combat speed feats far outweigh Kizaru's combat speed feats. The fact that normal people could react to kizaru is the reason how i know he is nowhere near light speed

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@baltoro said:

I'm noticing a bias against One Piece here from you.

Your observation skill is appalling as usual. fail. I could show a comment by me in this very week that says one piece is better than the other two members of HST..

If Kizaru had a different character design, like a demon, I'm sure you would be supporting him

since Kizaru wins in every category of combat here.

Except for combat speed, durability, offensive output.. that's quite a list of imaginary categories of combat you seem to have lol.

I mean you seem to think Dark Schneider could solo anything on these battle threads without the evidence to back it just because he has some cool looking tribal tattoos.

See? Memory fail (I didn't say that literally anywhere), observation fail (I posted proof for every single thing I said in that topic), reading fail (well, you failed to read the OP of at least two topics back then, and failed to read the posted proof, too. Funnily enough, you failed to read the scan you posted yourself back then), topic title reading fail (this very topic is ulquiorra vs kizaru, dark schneider isn't anywhere in it.), and now you're confusing me with yourself. You're the only person here who judges things based on 'helmets!' 'legends!' and 'tattoos!' 'mindless!' 'demon!'.

Use some logic here, one guy is light speed (Kizaru),

Light speed.. that hits at less than mach 40. Sounds about right. Oh wait.

And really? -you- are going to use logic? lol. But that's not a bad thing, all the best for your first time using it.

the other guy (Ulquiorra) got humiliated by a mindless brawler...

See? you labeled one of the fighters as 'mindless brawler' and used it as a reason. Literally in the same post. That is you. Here's the part of your post if you have forgotten it:

I mean you seem to think Dark Schneider could solo anything on these battle threads without the evidence to back it just because he has some cool looking tribal tattoos

or this:

If Kizaru had a different character design, like a demon, I'm sure you would be supporting him

See, that's what you do, not me.

Newsflash: Fights don't work that way. What matters is how strong the character was. 'tattoos' and 'demon character design' and 'mindless brawler' have literally nothing to do with combat capabilities. I didn't think I'd actually meet someone who needed to have that explained.

Kizaru just has to land one light kick and Ulquiorra will be in orbit.

Yes, because he has kicked so many people in orbit before. Oh wait.

... All you did was post one scan, took it all out of context, and rambled on irrelevant topics, and were wrong on almost all the counts as usual. Seriously. Waste of times for both sides.. and all those who read it. Don't even bother replying to this dude, I don't know if you try specifically to be wrong, but on every thread I've seen you, you post complete nonsense and then deny purposeful trolling. I have no interest in continuing the discussion with you.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using real world physics to say he's not LS doesn't matter. He said on panel he can kick at the Speed of Light. It's irrefutable. Oda personally wrote that statement, and never contradicted it. People need to just get over it and except fact literally stated on panel.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulqiorra