• 89 results
#1 Posted by Archanfel (238 posts) - - Show Bio

This might be a stomp but oh well.

100 Meters apart.

Morals [OFF]

Cifer is limited to his first release.

To the die.

No reiatsu crush, intangibility and invisibility.

#2 Posted by Nefarious (20416 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra wins rather easily. He is still has faster and more powerful than SM Naruto.

#3 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach characters aren't even intangible so there's no reason to put no intangibility because Naruto definitely isn't.

#4 Posted by Jgames (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra stomps

#5 Edited by Nyas (2566 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra.

#6 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17465 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra

#7 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11107 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra

#8 Posted by Ratava (3913 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra

#9 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10082 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra wrecks shop

#10 Posted by UrbanChill (228 posts) - - Show Bio

ulquiorra

#11 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra.

#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17465 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Anime2114 (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra stomps.

#14 Posted by TheVivas (280 posts) - - Show Bio

You need Nine Tails Mode Naruto for it to be a fair fight

#15 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2129 posts) - - Show Bio

What a lovely Stomp. Question, do you dislike Naruto?

#16 Posted by terry2012 (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: What a lovely Stomp. Question, do you dislike Naruto?

Laughing out Loud.

#17 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2129 posts) - - Show Bio

Laughing out Loud.

Was that sarcasm? Sorry its the internet I cant tell.

#18 Edited by terry2012 (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid:

Laughing out Loud.

Was that sarcasm? Sorry its the internet I cant tell.

No it is not. I'm laughing because you ask them a question do they dislike Naruto because it is funny to me. No sarcarsm intend.

#19 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2129 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Oh ok then. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

#20 Posted by MysticMedivh (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto gets curbstomped.

#21 Edited by terry2012 (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: Oh ok then. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

No need to say sorry because I understand. I know it is hard to tell whether it is or it is not.

#22 Posted by kyrees (5101 posts) - - Show Bio
@thevivas said:

You need Nine Tails Mode Naruto for it to be a fair fight

you can use amalgam naruto and it's still won't be enough

#23 Edited by TheVivas (280 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Not sure what you mean by amalgam, but current Naruto should be able to beat Ulquiorra

#24 Edited by kyrees (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: no, he won't. he's not fast enough to prevent ulquiorra from ripping his head. first release ulquiorra was ragdolling bankai ichigo with a hollow mask which is faster than KCM naruto. current naruto doesn't have even have a sufficient speed to combat the top 4 espada.

#25 Posted by Anime2114 (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Naruto would win, but non current would lose.

#26 Posted by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Naruto ROFL stomps and Oneshots with TBBRS. Sage mode Naruto loses.

#27 Posted by TheVivas (280 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Current Naruto is the fastest person in his universe, so I'm gonna have to disagree and say that his speed can allow him to combat them.

#28 Edited by kyrees (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: the fastest in his universe doesn't matter when he doesn't even have sufficient feats to combat significantly faster beings. with that reasoning, you might as well say that naruto can fight flash because he's the fastest one on his universe.

#29 Posted by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@thevivas: the fastest in his universe doesn't matter when he doesn't even have sufficient feats to combat significantly faster beings. with that reasoning, you might as well say that naruto can fight flash because he's the fastest one on his universe.

You make it sound like bleach characters are relativistic...so let me ask : And the last quantifiable speed feat in bleach was ?

#31 Posted by kyrees (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: bankai ichigo slashing senbonzakura ? so when has naruto reacted to something similar like that ?

#32 Posted by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@rulerofthevine: bankai ichigo slashing senbonzakura ? so when has naruto reacted to something similar like that ?

Time frame ? How many petals ? How many slashes per second ? How many petals per slash ?

In other words, how fast does that feat make Ichigo ? answer : Unquantifiable. Unless you have a mach number, then do share it with us.

#33 Edited by kyrees (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: oh, god, are you one of those guy who believe in framescaling and calcs ?! seriously ?!

i could put a whole lot of calculations seen online but it's questionable logic to me because of how subjective it is per person calculating it. i have seen numerous calculations that have different results and you are expecting one of those calcs as correct at this point ?

you can say unquantifiable but i can also the say same thing on your assertion on naruto being faster than ulquiorra through calcs and framescaling

#34 Edited by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@rulerofthevine: oh, god, are you one of those guy who believe in framescaling and calcs ?! seriously ?!

i could put a whole lot of calculations seen online but it's questionable logic to me because of how subjective it is per person calculating it. i have seen numerous calculations that have different results and you are expecting one of those calcs as correct at this point ?

you can say unquantifiable but i can also the say same thing on your assertion on naruto being faster than ulquiorra through calcs and framescaling

Translation : I don't have a single quantifiable speed feat.

Nice attempt at dodging the question but if you have no legit mach speed then avoid bragging about speedblitzing.

BTW When did I ever use any framescaling to calc Naruto's speed ? No actually when did I even calc the speed at all ? My point is, unlike some people, I don't make claims I can't back up.

#35 Edited by kyrees (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: i don't have a quantifiable feat ? do i have to post how first form ulquiorra nearly cut off hollow mask bankai ichigo's head in one swoop ? do i have to post how first form ulquiorra dominated his fight against hollow mask ichigo ? the arguably same form that reacted to 100 million blades of senbonzakura ? do i have to post that ?

you asserted the calcs by stating mach speed. i didn't. so who intended something else ?

#36 Edited by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@rulerofthevine: i don't have a quantifiable feat ? do i have to post how first form ulquiorra nearly cut off hollow mask bankai ichigo's head in one swoop ? do i have to post how first form ulquiorra dominated his fight against hollow mask ichigo ? the arguably same form that reacted to 100 million blades of senbonzakura ? do i have to post that ?

you asserted the calcs by stating mach speed. it didn't. so who intended something else ?

All of that is nice and all, but still doesn't even begin to answer to my question : How fast does that make him ? Since you are so set on "lol speedblitz" one would expect from you to have a solid speed value. It seems you don't, and that you were merely making baseless claims.

So let me ask again, How fast is he ? also seeing how you are so sure he is out of Naruto's speed league allow me to ask: how fast is Naruto ?

So asking about a mach number is now "asserting" FRAMECLACS ? Don't twist my words, and don't dodge the question this time.

#37 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17465 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: for the record,

number of petals: 100 million according to byakuya. To get the lowest estimate, Saftey margin, assume only 1 percent were used.

Time frame: average human reaction time, since byakuya couldn't readjust the course. Or do anything for the matter. 0.3-0.4 sec. To get the lowest estimation, byakuya's reaction time is as large as a peak human.

No. Of petals per strike: average of 1k, considering they make up one blade about as big as ichigo's sword. Ichigo's accuracy is considered hundred percent to further get the lowest estimate.

overall: at least 2k slashes a sec.

Tell me if there's any further way to lower the feat.

#38 Posted by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: for the record,

number of petals: 100 million according to byakuya. To get the lowest estimate, Saftey margin, assume only 1 percent were used.

Time frame: average human reaction time, since byakuya couldn't readjust the course. Or do anything for the matter. 0.3-0.4 sec. To get the lowest estimation, byakuya's reaction time is as large as a peak human.

No. Of petals per strike: average of 1k, considering they make up one blade about as big as ichigo's sword. Ichigo's accuracy is considered hundred percent to further get the lowest estimate.

overall: at least 2k slashes a sec.

Tell me if there's any further way to lower the feat.

Assumptions, the number of petals used against ichigo was never stated.

Byakuya's reaction time is unknown.

You came up with the number of petals per strike.

#39 Edited by kyrees (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: you are the one twisting what i said. i asserted that it's not enough because of how ulqiuorra did this to hollow bankai ichigo

i would argue that hollow bankai ichigo and bankai ichigo are the same. bankai ichigo is already fast enough slash all senbonzakura.

you are expecting me to do calcs when i didn't intend to do that and i'm all feats on the manga. naruto doesn't even have sufficient feats that would clearly mark reacting to such extremely dangerous scenario.

so tell me, why are you forcing me to do something i never intended to do ? you are the first one to put "mach". i didn't.

#40 Posted by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@rulerofthevine: you are the one twisting what i said. i asserted that it's not enough because of how ulqiuorra did this to hollow bankai ichigo

i would argue that non hollow bankai ichigo and bankai ichigo are the same. bankai ichigo is already fast enough slash all senbonzakura.

you are expecting me to do calcs when i didn't intend to do that and i'm all feats on the manga. naruto doesn't even have sufficient feats that would clearly mark reacting to such extremely dangerous scenario.

so tell me, why are you forcing me to do something i never intended to do ? you are the first one to put "mach". i didn't

So you don't want to give a mach number ? Fine since it's your attempt at graping at straws I'll let it go, we don't need a mach number.

Now answer my question : How fast does that make him ? You don't know ? You refuse to make calcs ? You refuse to provide a mach number ?

Then based on what are you claiming Ulqui is much out of Naruto's speed league ? based on what ? You've been dodging my question repeatedly.... why don't you answer this time ?

#41 Edited by kyrees (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: you are forcing me to do a calc when i don't even believe in it and i'm not even intending to do. why are dead set on confusing me on numerous questions unrelated to what i am doing ? i am not dodging your question, you're the one expecting a calc answer when i focus on feats. you think's that grasping straws ?! seriously ?

show me a feat that naruto similarly reacting to that kind of attack. you posted earlier than current naruto ROFL stomps. you are the first one to say calcs, not me

#42 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17465 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: that's why I used the bare minimum:

Are you going to say byakuya wasn't even using one hundredth of his bankai?

I used average human reaction time. Are you going to claim byakuya is slower than an average human?

Not really. Ichigos one blade is about as big as Byakuyas, which splits in a thousand petals..

Either way, why don't you post a speed feat naruto has that's going even close to this speed?

#43 Posted by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@rulerofthevine: you are forcing me to do a calc when i don't even believe in it and i'm not even intending to do. why are dead set on confusing me on numerous questions unrelated to what i am doing ? i am not dodging your question, you're the one expecting a calc answer when i focus on feats.

show me a feat that naruto similarly reacting to that kind of attack. you posted earlier than current naruto ROFL stomps.

I'm "forcing" you to do calcs ? Nice way to twist my statements... I'm not asking you to do any calcs, it's only Natural for me to ask about the speed when you are so set on it being "too fast".

How should I ? you refuse to provide any kind of evidence of how fast that attack was... It looked cool and flashy, so what ? How do we know how fast it is ? You've been claiming it's so out of Naruto's speed league and yet you can't explain why ? based on what ? Your whole argument is based on "it looks too fast". Without any quantifiable value, how are we supposed to know it's speed ? What if it's slower than your regular Kunai ? What if it's FTL ? You can't prove anything, you just brag about how it looks, and baselessly claim it's out of Naruto's league.

#44 Posted by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: that's why I used the bare minimum:

Are you going to say byakuya wasn't even using one hundredth of his bankai?

I used average human reaction time. Are you going to claim byakuya is slower than an average human?

Not really. Ichigos one blade is about as big as Byakuyas, which splits in a thousand petals..

Either way, why don't you post a speed feat naruto has that's going even close to this speed?

How should we know ?

Where was it shown that Bya tried to but couldn't even react during that time ? it's more obvious that he was just surprised.

Statement ?

I don't need to, I'm not the one bragging about the speed, start by providing a proper quantifiable feat then I'll counter it.

#45 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17465 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine:

since you're claiming byakuya didn't use all his petals.

Do you see him adjusting the course of blades? Do you see him doing -anything-? Are you going to say byakuya just stood still for no reason at all? Lol.

Basically, you have no speed feats that go even close, hence the pretence 'lol! Unquantifiable!'

#47 Edited by kyrees (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: you are forcing me to do calcs with this statement

Time frame ? How many petals ? How many slashes per second ? How many petals per slash ?

In other words, how fast does that feat make Ichigo ? answer : Unquantifiable. Unless you have a mach number, then do share it with us.

unless you got confused with what i said on senbonzakura's reaction in which in panel byakuya has said is over 100 million

then there's enough logic argument there for me to say ulquiorra has more than enough speed to cut down naruto instantly.

my argument isn't on how it looks fast. my arguments stems on how one on-panel confirmation can be used to put it in context in this thread and you're insisting to pull me calculations just because i answered its quantifiable ? seriously ?

and when has naruto reacted to such near beheading from an arguably faster character by logic.

#48 Edited by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@rulerofthevine: you are forcing me to do calcs with this statement

@rulerofthevine said:

unless you got confused with what i said on senbonzakura's reaction in which in panel byakuya has said is over 100 million

then there's enough logic argument there for me to say ulquiorra has more than enough speed to cut down naruto instantly.

my argument isn't on how it looks fast. my arguments stems on how one on-panel confirmation can be used to put it in context in this thread and you're insisting to pull me calculations just because i answered its quantifiable ? seriously ?

and when has naruto reacted to such near beheading from an arguably faster character by logic.

Ah so you can't provide any speed value without doing calcs (like with quotes or databooks) ? AND you also refuse to do calcs ? This is getting repetitive but without a set value how are we supposed to know how fast he was ? you don't know and you can't back your claims, so Intill you get a real quantifiable speed feat you "lol blitz" holds no weight.

Go back to one of my previous posts, I said : We have no idea how many petals he used against Ichigo. Can you prove that he used all 100million ? 50 million ? 1 million ? No you can't thus you are forced to rely on assumption.

You mean by "your" logic ? unless any kind of quantifiable feat is provided I see no reason to assume that Naruto reacting the Raikage 4 & 3 isn't at least as good of a speed feat or maybe even better. Your lack of any quantifiable value makes the point moot.

#49 Edited by Rulerofthevine (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@rulerofthevine:

since you're claiming byakuya didn't use all his petals.

Do you see him adjusting the course of blades? Do you see him doing -anything-? Are you going to say byakuya just stood still for no reason at all? Lol.

Basically, you have no speed feats that go even close, hence the pretence 'lol! Unquantifiable!'

My point exactly, the feat is unquantifiable and based on baseless claims and assumption, it has 0 weight.

And you make it sound as if I'm the one claiming Naruto will blitz ? I'm not I'm merely interested on this so much out of Naruto's league feat. You want me to provide a similar feat ? HOW can I when we don't even know how fast that Ichigo feat was ? What if some insignificant feat turned to be more impressive once quantified ? What if it turned hundreds of times FTL ? There is simply no answer, for me to provide a similar feat you first need to tell me how fast is this feat considered, and you can't.

#50 Edited by kyrees (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthevine: why are you still insisting on me doing calc when i pretty much said numerous times earlier that it's questionable logic to me ? why are you pulling me in that territory when i repeated i wouldn't. and i also said much earlier that calculations per person are different that i don't want to use it. why are you being stubbornheaded on that point ? because it's more believable ?! just as how it looks fast argument is faulty, personal calculations have no bearing as well.

you are using the same argument you used on prince and the scans pretty indicates he blocked a whole lot of it, if not all according to you and by order on storyline and character expositions, ulquiorra is faster than ichigo at that point. now use your logic to piece the arguments together.

by using your logic and knowledge of bleach at that point, you can infer on how KCM naruto reacting to A has less weight compared to ulquiorra nearly decapitating ichigo. you dare me that my point is moot, how about you provide that sage naruto is actually faster than KCM naruto.