Invaders Annual # 1
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TifaLockhart

Good fight. Namor's the guy to beat, but Ulik's proven resistant to Wolverine's claws. This is brutal. I can't pick a winning team with 100% certainty.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 slaughters the jobbers.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TifaLockhart

@venomoushatred1001: Kalibak, Dan Turpin showing aside, only really jobs to Superman, Darkseid, and Orion. Superman, cause he's Superman, Darkseid cause it's fraggin' Darkseid, and Orion cause Kalibak is a poor hand to hand combatant in terms of skill.

His feats may be lacking, but he's beaten Brahma of the Supermen of America, Lightray, and he was about to throttle Superboy until Deus ex machina.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@venomoushatred1001: Kalibak, Dan Turpin showing aside, only really jobs to Superman, Darkseid, and Orion. Superman, cause he's Superman, Darkseid cause it's fraggin' Darkseid, and Orion cause Kalibak is a poor hand to hand combatant in terms of skill.

His feats may be lacking, but he's beaten Brahma of the Supermen of America, Lightray, and he was about to throttle Superboy until Deus ex machina.

He was still taken out by a bunch of electricity. And Namor can produce electricity:

No Caption Provided

I not even going to get into Ulik.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TifaLockhart

@venomoushatred1001: I'm not sure. How many eels does he have the power of? Enough to run a full city?

And why not get into Ulik? From what I remember of Jurgens' run he was formidable and everyone seemed impressed that Thor with the Odinforce could one-shot him.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001: I'm not sure. How many eels does he have the power of? Enough to run a full city?

And why not get into Ulik? From what I remember of Jurgens' run he was formidable and everyone seemed impressed that Thor with the Odinforce could one-shot him.

It never stated the limit.

Because Ulik ,even when amped, gets one shotted by Thor, gets one shotted by A-bomb, and defeated by Punisher.

Also, regular Thor has one shotted him too.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TifaLockhart

@venomoushatred1001: If we don't know how much Namor can generate, it's speculation either way. As far as being able to be hurt by electricity, Lobo and Steppenwolf have been hurt by it. Didn't put them down for the count. The amount matters.

I've heard reports that even Thor has been hurt by it (but to be fair I haven't verified them).

But anyway, I don't see the Punisher defeat as a weaksauce showing, considering it was plutonium, against his less durable insides, and his guns did nothing.

That's just Ulik. Kalibak brings range to the table. Namor is unarmed. He's also paired up with a teammate who might not be much of a factor, depending on writer. Ulik looked to have the upper hand in First Class.

Moonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Moonhawk
@venomoushatred1001: Ulik's fight with Punisher was a joke.  

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Yeah.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Freefa11

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: He also lost to rookie Kyle Rayner + Darkstar Donna Troy (mostly Rayner, I think). Kalibak just doesn't have a lot of good showings. Of course, physically I'm pretty sure he's still stronger and tougher than Namor, but also slower, less agile, less skilled, and can't fly.

I haven't seen Jurgen's take on Ulik yet. Classic Ulik strikes me as being closer to Thing's level than Thor's, to be honest. But then, compared to Namor, Thing isn't all that puny.

Wolverine... I'm not sure what to make of him anymore. 10 years ago I would have said he was a non-factor, aside from possibly stabbing them through the head. But nowadays it seems like the writers are just going crazy with his healing factor. Give it a few years and he might be hitting Squirrel Girl/Karate Kid levels of absurdity (maybe already, if what I've heard about him passing through the Sun's corona is true).

Anyway, Namor is tough and fast, but I'm not sure he's got enough muscle to actually put down two brutes like Ulik and Kalibak. Wolverine they might not be able to kill, but unless he head stabs one of them quick, they could probably take him out of the fight by just throwing him really far.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666

Shouldn't Kalibak solo? 

IMO:
Kalibak>>>>>Namor>>>>Ulik>>>Wolverine

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Team 1.
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thanobomb1124

Team 1 wins?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Freefa11: Just remembered. Kalibak hit Hal harder than anyone he could remember albeit early in Hal's career.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

@venomoushatred1001 said:

It never stated the limit.

Because Ulik ,even when amped, gets one shotted by Thor, gets one shotted by A-bomb, and defeated by Punisher.

Also, regular Thor has one shotted him too.

I would have supported The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia, but i think he missed sth important the fight is till death and its gotta be pretty darn difficult to KILL wolverine isnt it??

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Killemall: True, I concede that point. But I don't think Wolverine's chances of winning are good.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall: True, I concede that point. But I don't think Wolverine's chances of winning are good.

Of course he cant, but can he harm Kalibak if he wanted?? does he have enough muscles to do so?? i doubt.. a boring stalemate were team team 2 gets beaten up pretty badly and team 1 leaves after getting bored of kicking team 2's arse??

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TifaLockhart

Depends on the writer. Sometimes he has trouble seriously damaging Blob, the doors to Cerebro, or Hulk. Other times he slices through anything and everything.

His healing factor is also inconsistent. That said, Ulik and Kalibak would have to get creative if they wanted to end Wolverine. Neither has magic. Wolverine's adamantium skeleton magically protects him from being ripped apart at the joints.

They'd have to throttle him or toss him into space, to MAYBE kill him, but these two aren't that bright.

BladeWade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BladeWade

Team One

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

@BladeWade said:

Team One

how do you purpose they KILL wolverine?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

I see either Ulik or Kalibak BFR-ing Logan and doing a team-takedown on Namor.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Killemall said:

@BladeWade said:

Team One

how do you purpose they KILL wolverine?

Wolverine dies all the time, first death is still a death if not permanent.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TifaLockhart

Slightly off-topic, but I bet Lobo could kill Wolverine with science. After all, he's killed others with better regeneration.

Still, he's much smarter than both Ulik and Kalibak combined when it comes to science. This could be a stalemate.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

@Nefarious said:

I see either Ulik or Kalibak BFR-ing Logan and doing a team-takedown on Namor.

This.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Erick_Williams

Team 1 wins