UFC vs Street levelers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ozeol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ozeol

Brock Lesnar vs Captain America

Cain Velasquez vs Batman

Junior dos Santos vs Black Panther

Anderson Silva vs Nightwing

George St Pierre vs Daredevil

Street levelers have no weapons, equipment, nor any protective gear.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Street levelers slaughterstomp.

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Street levelers slaughterhouse.
Jedi Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jedi Wolverine

Street levelers ; Octo-Slaughter-Gon

I'd even make a case for any of the street levelers to Solo the entire list of UFC guys posted above :D

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

Street levelers stomp

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By --Anubis--

Dos Santos, Silva win their fights, Lesnar 50/50. Others lose

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@--Anubis-- said:

You think Lesner has a 50 % chance of beating Cap? -__-
--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By --Anubis--

@TheGoldenOne:yes. If Lesnar takes cap down, he will win.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mortein

@--Anubis-- said:

lol

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bigcimmerian

@--Anubis-- said:

He can't take him down, Cap is much more stronger, faster and agile

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Emperorb777

couldnt the street levelers each solo ufc list at the same time

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By difficlus

@Immortal777 said:

couldnt the street levelers each solo ufc list at the same time

yep

Streetlevelers roflstomp.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Tie one hand behind their backs, shoot each one of them in the leg, and each one of the COMICBOOK superheroes SOLOS this with ease.

Dear lord.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Street levelers stomp

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Deranged Midget

@CitizenBane said:

Street levelers slaughterstomp.

@higher_evolutionary said:

LMAO

@--Anubis-- said:

LOL, Dos Santos wouldn't even see BP before getting knocked out, same goes with Silva. As for Lesnar, he get's winded after a few punches.

This is not a discussion, UFC fighters don't stand a chance in hell.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The superheroes would win; they train on a constant basis to counter much more powerful villains. They can each solo since the UFC fighters would be considered a henchman in their universe.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By --Anubis--

@Deranged Midget said:

LOL, Dos Santos wouldn't even see BP before getting knocked out, same goes with Silva. As for Lesnar, he get's winded after a few punches.

I have never seen JDS or Silva being KOe'd. It seems to me like no one here even watches UFC fights, these guys could take out every street fighter out there. Just watch what happened to Kimbo Slice once he got into UFC. Also look at Cap, BPs physique, they have more muscles than Lesnar or Overeem. They'll get tired even faster. Thats btw the only reason i see DD winning, he's got a real fighters body

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@--Anubis-- said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I have never seen JDS or Silva being KOe'd. It seems to me like no one here even watches UFC fights, these guys could take out every street fighter out there. Just watch what happened to Kimbo Slice once he got into UFC. Also look at Cap, BPs physique, they have more muscles than Lesnar or Overeem. They'll get tired even faster. Thats btw the only reason i see DD winning, he's got a real fighters body

There is a big difference between a superhero who is considered a street leveler and a normal person that is a street fighter; Captain America, for example, does not get tired the way a normal person would - he's at peak human capacity and most of the lactic acid that causes muscle exhaustion is eliminated so efficiently by his system that he can fight at peak capacity for hours. Black Panther is in a similar position. These heroes are at the elite level of fitness, muscular development, agility and speed, so you can't really say that there muscles would slow them down - especially since we've seen feats where they reacted at almost superhuman levels of reaction time to multiple attacks from stronger opponents than a UFC fighter. Short answer: you'll see JDS or Silva get KOed by any one of these heroes.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By --Anubis--

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

There is a big difference between a superhero who is considered a street leveler and a normal person that is a street fighter; Captain America, for example, does not get tired the way a normal person would - he's at peak human capacity and most of the lactic acid that causes muscle exhaustion is eliminated so efficiently by his system that he can fight at peak capacity for hours. Black Panther is in a similar position. These heroes are at the elite level of fitness, muscular development, agility and speed, so you can't really say that there muscles would slow them down - especially since we've seen feats where they reacted at almost superhuman levels of reaction time to multiple attacks from stronger opponents than a UFC fighter. Short answer: you'll see JDS or Silva get KOed by any one of these heroes.

i think we have to judge the street levelers by their non superhuman feats, otherwise it's a dumb thread. Like in Superman vs Ali, Ali didn't look as bad like he should

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By HolySerpent

Bat solos

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@--Anubis-- said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

i think we have to judge the street levelers by their non superhuman feats, otherwise it's a dumb thread. Like in Superman vs Ali, Ali didn't look as bad like he should

Good luck trying to separate what their non superhuman feats are considering most of them have peak human stats that are used in each and every encounter. Yes, that is why it's a somewhat pointless thread. It would be like saying "Emma, Professor X and Jean Grey versus 3 Harvard, Nobel-prize winning psychologists".

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23  Edited By MrDirector786

Street levelers win every single round. To be honest, any of the street levelers could beat all of the UFC fighters at the same time on their own.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24  Edited By Deranged Midget

@--Anubis-- said:

@Deranged Midget said:

You have to joking... There is no fighter in the UFC that would even dream of holding their own against Batman or Cap, let alone the rest of them. Yes, I watch UFC, quite often actually. But the question is, do you even read comics? Batman has taken on Superman before. What you are saying makes me believe that you have never read a comic before in your life if you actually believe that just because Silva has never been knocked out, that he has a chance of even taking on and/or beating any of these characters.

You are relating comic-book street fighters to Kimbo Slice?! HAHAHA! I honestly can't take you seriously mate. If you actually read a comic, you would know that Cap's super soldier serum benefits him with nigh infinite stamina. A "real" fighter's body has nothing to do with this. Cap, Batman, Nightwing, BP are all trained in dozens of martial arts and each of them could solo the entire UFC itself.

Your ignorance is both annoying and amusing at the same time.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Ugh, I've decided these are worse than the DBZ threads. UFC enthusiasts, stop trying to pit your favorite fighters with comic characters, it doesn't work.

Kurupted13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kurupted13

haha

Street levelers slaughterstomp