Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Comic Vine's UFC Tournament

See the above thread for all the rules.

No Caption Provided

Ladies and gentleman, THIS IS THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING..

This is a fight for the Street Level+ Division:

• No more than 5 powers
  • Strength Maximum is 25 tons
  • Speed below Mach 1
  • Reflexes limited to Iron Fist levels
  • Durability limited to Spiderman and/or Beast
  • Energy blast, maximum strength is no more powerful than a fragmentation grenade
  • Limited Vibranium / Adamantium / Enhanced Metals / Enhanced Materials. I will allow Wolverine, but no suits (Black Panther with Vibranium Suit not allowed)
  • Limited to mind reading
  • Cloners and Duplicators can make up to 3 clones or duplicates.

Introducing first, fighting at the top corner, @jwalser3, a.k.a, the Super Dog! Now supporting:

IG-88

No Caption Provided

vs

the man from YOLO cit, the ladiesman, @pr0metheus, now representing:

Scarlet Spider

No Caption Provided

Battle Rules

• No BFR.
  • No Prep.
  • In character.
  • No Outside Help
  • Random Encounter

Standard Rules

• Morals apply for all characters, consider them to be in character for the fights.
  • Characters are unaware of enemies abilities unless they have displayed knowledge (via perks) or had previous encounters with them.
  • All characters have unlimited ammo but must reload.
  • Teleporters will not teledismember or teleport foes into structures/objectes, even when bloodlusted.
  • Elimination for all battle are by KO, death or incapacitation.
  • MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Debate respectfully. This whole competition is about arguing, so you're going to be told everything you think about characters you love is wrong. Deal with it like an adult. Any disrespectful debating can be grounds for disqualification. Play nice, and HAVE FUN!

No Caption Provided

*Fighters starts at opposite ends of the arena*

*POST LIMIT*:

in light of the many battle tourneys lately presenting insufficient or exaggerated posts, all battles will be restricted to 7 battle posts plus one summation post where you can make closing arguments but NOT add any new information not offered before hand. Debaters can uses the 7 however they see fit to make their case. This should hopefully make it an easier read and more likely to actually get some votes

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jwalser3

@pr0metheus

Okay! Sorry for the delay, lets get this show on the road!

IG-88

No Caption Provided

Ig-88, an assassin droid, notorious in the galaxy for being a cold, calculating killing machine. He's a one bot army, filled with various weapons from blaster all the way to sonic disrupters. Capable of ripping throw steel, micro second reaction time, and blaster proof armor, this droid is going to give Scarlet Spider a great fight.

A walking armory

Like I said before, IG-88 is filled with various weapons to take out bounties.

No Caption Provided

So IG-88 has way more ways of putting not-Peter down.

You're fast....But I'm the fasterest

One problem I have with fighting any Spider character is that stupid Spider Sense. Now, IG-88 doesn't have any kind of sense like that, BUT he has his super faster processing speed!

Internal chronometer activated. BEGIN

Electricity flooded through circuits, a power surge racing through a billion neural pathways. Sensors awakened, producing a flood of data- and with it came questions.

Who am I?

His internal programming finished the tedious two-second long initialization procedures and poured out an answer. He was IG-88, a droid, a sophisticated droid-an assassin droid.

Where am I?

A microsecond later, images from his exterior sensors snapped into focus. IG-88 had no sense of smell, and no eyes and ears as humans understood them, but his optical and auditory sensors were far more efficient, able to absorb data in a broader range than any living being. He froze a static image of his surroundings and studied it, collating more answers.

He had awakened in some sort of large laboratory complex, white and metal, sterile, and-acording to his temperature sensors-colder than humans generally preferred. IG-88 noted mechanical components strewn on silvery tables: gears and pullets, durasteel struts, servomotors, an array of delicate microchips from frozen into a slab of transparent protective gelatin. Struck motionless in a pinpoint of time as his extremely fast neural processors digested the details, IG-88 counted fifteen scientists/engineers/technicians working in the laboratory. With infrared scan he observe red their body heat as bright as silhouettes in the coldness of his birthplace.

Interesting, he though.

Then IG-88 detected something that focused his entire attention. Four other assassin droids, apparently identical to his own bodily configuration-a bulky structural skeleton, armored arms and legs, a torso plated with blaster-proof armor sidling, a cylindrical head that was rounded on top and studded with sensor nubs providing him 360 degrees' worth of precise observation.

I am not alone.

IG-88 recognized each droid's full complement of weapons: blaster cannons built into the structure of each arm, concussion grenades and a launcher attached to his hip, as well as other weapons not easily recognizable into the body structure-poisonous gas canisters, throwing fletchettes, stun pulser, paralysis cord… and a computer input port. IG-88 was pleased with his list of capabilities.

IG-88's first round of questions had been answered. He had only to study his memory banks and his external sensors. He was designed to be self-sufficient. He was an assassin droid, resourceful. He had to accomplish his mission… though, checking his newly initialized programming, he saw that he had not yet been given a mission. He would have to acquire one.

Three seconds had already passed, and another important question surfaced in his burning-awake brain.

Why am I here?

- Taken from I think, therefore I am.

Here he analyzes his surrounding and asks a series of questions to himself in the span of 3 seconds. It should be noted that it took him 2 seconds to boot up. So really, this feat happened in the span of 1 second.

IG-88 decided to accelerate his clock speed, to watch the events unfolding at the rate humans operated.

-Taken from I think, therefore I am.

Just flat out says he can see faster then humans.

This should be enough to counter his Spider Sense. Allowing him to calculate shots and his movements.

We webbin

Now I'm sure you think "Oh well I'll just web him!" not so sure if that'll work.

breaking through a carbonite constrictor net and restraints.

Now spider web isn't indestructible. Scorpion and Doc Ock have been able to break Spiderman's webbing before. I don't see why IG-88 couldn't do the same.

Whelp! There you are, my opener. Lol sorry for the wait, work and school have been kicking my ass. Take your time with the reply.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0