Uchihas vs JLA, X-men, Avengers, team Magneto

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Bossmonster:

you did read my question didn't you?

"how exactly do you speedblitz someone without seeing him? you'll end up hitting the wall. baaaam !! before they start fighting they meet. and when they meet they see each others. so muuuh :P"

and eye technics doesn't require any hand seals. and can be performed in less than fraction of second (Kakashi turned from normal sharingan to Mangekyu Sharingan to Kamui in less than fraction of second when Sosanoo has already thrown to him a speedblitzing arrow)

• The Flash falls to Genjutsu in the meeting of the 2 teams, and get toasted by Katon.
  • Superman falls to Genjutsu in the meeting of the 2 teams and get eliminated by Kamui.
  • Thor is a slowpoke, falls to any powerful technic, from Amateratsu, to Kamui...etc
  • Hulk falls to Amateratsu after a long screaming and struggling, falls to Kamui instantaneously
  • Iron Man, falls to Genjutsu, but if you tell me he doesn't look directly to Uchiha because he uses a screen, i won't keep arguing about that, and i'll skip it to Iron Man get distacted by a summoned beast or a clone and get caught in Amateratsu, because Amateratsu needs only to look to the target and automaticaly activate. and once the target is caught it's impossible to escape its flames which will consume the armor and Tony.
  • QuickSilver falls to Genjutsu in the meeting of the 2 teams, and get killed by any mean.
  • Ms. Marvel falls to Genjutsu in the meeting of the 2 teams, and get killed by Amateratsu or Kamui

next?

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By GonnaRain

I'm not a 100% sure, but Flash was said to be inmune to TP and Mental Attacks because of the speed of his own mind. So, he could very well be immune or break free from Genjutsu as well. Others could do the same based on resistance alone, Hulk, Thor, WW and Superman for example.

Also, some of the people you mentioned, like Thor, Hulk, and even Ms. Marvel, have some crazy durability, Amaterasu is one of the Uchiha's strongest offensive, but in some cases it could probably hurt, but not incapacitate.

And I know they're Ninjas, but some of them don't really "hide" that much, for example, I don't remember Obito relying on clones, he mostly just uses Kamui to protect himself, and if they somewhat overhelm him, or take him by surprise with an attack he can avoid or activate Kamui fast enough (say, Flash, Superman, WW, Quicksilver), he's pretty much done.

Also, remember their energy is not infinite, and that's one great problem they have right now. The Sharingan drains their energy, and currently, if I'm not wrong, Obito and Madara are using the 10 Tails Chakra (since they're connected to it), but I can't see them lasting long enough, going with all they've got (because they would have to) to keep with all of them, the only one that probably won't have a problem with Chakra is Madara.

Like I said, they only team I see them having a chance is against Mag's Team, and it could be difficult as well since Magneto alone could be a great threat, Genjutsu won't do a thing to him, and his shields could protect him against the Uchiha's Amaterasu. Scarlet Witch is also a great threat.

You have some good points, and I know the Uchiha's can be very well a great threat if working together, but they're still not as dangerous as some of the foes and dangers each team has faced.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By e3zombie

Very big Naruto fan, up to date on the manga... flash solos.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Bossmonster

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: The answer to you question is obvious. They time it takes them to case a illsuion is longer than the time it takes for them to be killed. Every one of them is Faster then Hyper Sonic.

The Flash would certainly kill every single person on the team before they had a chance to think about what to do.

Superman would do the same as Flash.

Thor is not a slowpole and survived the Phoenix Force.

Hulk would not fall to either of those

Iron Man got distracted???? I wonder why his trageting computer did do it for him. So yeah. Not happeneing.

QuickSilver Kills them all at the start

Ms. Marvel Does the same.

You are grossly overestimating them. You have no idea what real speed is. If they were as powerful as you'd like them to be, the current arch would have been over a long time ago and Orbito would have killed the 4th. But he didn't because he was faster.

Kumi is slow and can be dodged easily.

Bee and Riakaga dodged Amateratsu. And they are much slower than those people I've named.

What you are not understanding is looking at someone and Making eye contact are completely different. GenJitsu will not work without the need amount of time spent in eye contact. That is just a fact. Even if they made Eye contact Briefly, Flash, Superman, Quicksliver and Ms. Marvel would murder everyone of them during the thought process of "I'm going to cast this technique"

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GonnaRain:

points taken :)

if i remember well, Flash was able to free himself from mind control with speeding his thoughts. but most of the time he falls weak to TP like against Grodd.

i mentioned that the tough guys like Superman who will resist Amateratsu will fall easily to Kamui, the problem is their speed, so Uchihas have first to paralize them by Genjutsu. and i don't remember Superman or Wonder Woman or any tough character (except Hulk) has resistence to illusions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@e3zombie: @Bossmonster:

if there was a referee in battle that gives the signal to start the fight, yes, i'll agree with you 100%, Flash solo, Superman solo, Quicksilver solo...

but the problem is that this is a prep fight for Uchihas and random for JLA, and everybody in character, they won't speedblitz the ennemi without firstly meeting them.

and when they meet them they will fall to Genjutsu in the first look. see what i mean now?

• so, flash and Superman will fall to Genjutsu in the begining of the fight before they display any speedblitz feat because they have to look to their foes before attacking.
  • Hulk can easily be taken by Kamui, if you say no, please explain how Hulk can resist Kamui?
  • okey explain how this spooky computer gonna predict black flames that will trigger on the armor instantaneously ?
  • the same that i said about Flash and Superman is applied to Quicksilver and Ms.Marvel.

Kamui is fast, it took down head on with no distraction the best Root Anbu.maybe it's not enough fast to take someone like Flash and Superman but that's why i said they fall first to Genjutsu. comprende amigo ?

i don't remember Bee dodging Amateratsu but Raikage barely dodge it because he knew the technic, and it was head on and he's the 2nd faster character in Naruto. he wasn't able to dodge it the 2nd time that's why he lost his arm, remember? that's why i keep saying it (don't mislead what i say) they get paralized by Genjutsu or distracted by Ninjutsu or clones or summoned beasts before using Amateratsu or Kamui, just so i avoid this useless debate about how fast DC/Marvel are capable to dodge.

What you are not understanding is looking at someone and Making eye contact are completely different. GenJitsu will not work without the need amount of time spent in eye contact. That is just a fact. Even if they made Eye contact Briefly, Flash, Superman, Quicksliver and Ms. Marvel would murder everyone of them during the thought process of "I'm going to cast this technique"

again, i keep repeating myself, the team firstly have to meet before they start fight. and once the team look to Uchihas they will fall to Genjutsu before they display any speedblitz feat.

for JLA : it would be like this :

Superman : "We don't want any trouble, just go back where you came from!" looking to any of the Uchiha he falls to Genjutsu before he finish the sentence.

Flash thinking : "what a stupid red lens they are puting there!!" falls to Genjutsu

Wonder Woman thinking : "mmm, they all have red eyes?" falls to Genjutsu

Batman : "those eyes!! something tricky about them" yes Batman you're right, but too late you fell to Genjutsu

... and go on and go on.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By FourthDeity

@NeonGameWave said:

Round 1: JLA

Round 2: Uchihas

Round 3: Team Magneto

Round 4: Avengers

I'd say people like Storm,Emma and a few others could take it but overall, This ^

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BeefiestName

So basically, you're all saying that these supremely exceptional prep fighters, who have the edge of being able to study their opponents for a full day before the battle, not to mention fairly significant power sets of their own, will get stomped? Keep in mind the Sharingan amplifies their ability to discern the nature of their enemy's abilities. They would go in knowing not only what the enemy's abilities are, but also how they work.

Avatar image for incrediblebongobands
IncredibleBongoBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchihas are in for alot

Too many opprotunities for the superhero side to speedblitz

Genjutsu is easily countered by Emma and the likes

Too bad Uchihas don't have Will of Fire, cause they lose this too badly, borderline spite.

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BeefiestName

@IncredibleBongoBands said:

Too many opprotunities for the superhero side to speedblitz

So you're saying with 24 hours to study using Sharingan they can't devise a way to negate/counter a speed blitz? This a joke or just forgetting they get the 24 hours, or forgetting how good Naruto universe ninja are with prep and how much Sharingan could amplify that aptitude for prep?

IncredibleBongoBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How exactly would the Uchihas stop a speedblitz?

IncredibleBongoBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BeefiestName: Sorry to say, but Narutoverse's villian's fights are usually against vs. thousands of fodders or vs. 1-3 highly skilled shinobi

Right now they are facing mindraping, planetbusting, weather-controlling, physics-manipulating, speedblitzing superhumans

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How exactly would the Uchihas stop a speedblitz?

by stopping it before it begins. read my last post in page 3.

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BeefiestName

Right now they are facing mindraping, planetbusting, weather-controlling, physics-manipulating, speedblitzing superhumans

How many planets do you suppose they'll be busting in this fight, in character? Don't heroes like the JLA normally at least START OUT holding back, or not using full power when in character? You can't just ignore the guidelines outlined by the original post, otherwise yes I'd agree it's a stomp with spite. That's why the rules were added, to make it conceivable that either team has a chance.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By GonnaRain

@BeefiestName said:

How many planets do you suppose they'll be busting in this fight, in character? Don't heroes like the JLA normally at least START OUT holding back, or not using full power when in character? You can't just ignore the guidelines outlined by the original post, otherwise yes I'd agree it's a stomp with spite. That's why the rules were added, to make it conceivable that either team has a chance.

They hold back, but if the Uchiha's result in a treat to their world, they would fight with all they've got. The Uchiha's, now with prep, would be more difficult to take down, but still there are many super humans, many abilities and possibilities to take in consideration, so even with prep, it would be too much. They probably won't even understand some of the tricks their enemies can pull down, like Iron Man's armor, which is something they've never seen before.

Also, they can somewhat "predict" their opponents movements, but it doesn't mean they have the reaction speed to do something, and just there is the problem, Flash's speed for example, and Superman's or WW's for that matter is so stupidly crazy, that even with the Sharingan I don't know how they could counter it so easily.

I'm not trying to underestimate the Uchiha's, they've sure pulled some crazy shit in the manga, but the "power levels" of the three Universes are completely different. They're facing characters with Planet Busting capabilities, or insane durability, and they've never faced something close to that.

At least I don't see it as spite, or an uber Stomp, but for me, they lose against each Team, Mag's Team being the only one I'm kind of indecisive.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Bossmonster

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: First, OP says that they have 1 day to study the opponents. It does not say that they meet before hand. Prior to that, it says random encounter. So I'm not sure why you are going on about them meeting before hand which it never says.

Second: This is also a fight to the death or KO. In character or not. They all know it's do KO or Death, It's Way within Flash, Quicksliver, Superman's Character to Blitz for a quick KO. Prep or not prep, there is nothing stopping that.

Third: Kumi can be dodge. The Third Dodged it and he is not faster than Hulk, Superman, Thor, Ms. Marvel, Quicksilver, Also, the raw powerful people like Superman, Thor, Hulk, Ect will resist it the same way they resist being pulled into starts by gravity. It's the same concept.

Fourth: I'm not even going to argue whether or not the ninja could take down some of the comic heroes. My point is, in the end, they would all die. That's what really is important. they would lose over all. Superman has some of the best defense against mental attacks and a martial art designed to allow him to fight them off. He would Kill them all. They lose to JLA.

Iron Man also has defense against Mental Attacks. As well as no need to make eye contact and a system that will track them for him. He Solo's. They lose to Avengers.

Magneto. Resistant to Mental Attack as well as his helmet. Near impenetrable force field. He would solo. Crushing each of there heads because of the silly headbands they where. Or murdering them with there throwing knives from extremely far away. They lose to team Magneto.

Emma Frost: Resistant to Mental Attacks. Diamond from makes her near invincible. She solo's. Mind Crushes them all. As former white queen, she's down to kill in character.

That is the end all be all of it. There is at least two people on each team that could kill each ninja at the same time or KO them in less than a second and is also completely resistant to any method they would use to attack with.

The ninja's can't win this, even with Prep.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Equonox

I'm not a Naruto expert, but seriously these threads seem SOOOOOO one-sided. The ninjas in Naruto, even the most deadly like the Uchihas, are still just humans who can just perform some crazy magic. There is NOTHING that I have seen read or heard that would make be believe even the strongest character in Naruto couldn't be EASILY one-shotted by a heavy-hitter like Supes, Flash, Thor, etc. I'm willing to say this is spite, for the most part. No matter how cool a ninja is, they just have no defense against, I dunno, being punted into orbit.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bossmonster:

First, OP says that they have 1 day to study the opponents. It does not say that they meet before hand. Prior to that, it says random encounter. So I'm not sure why you are going on about them meeting before hand which it never says.

fixed.

Second: This is also a fight to the death or KO. In character or not. They all know it's do KO or Death, It's Way within Flash, Quicksliver, Superman's Character to Blitz for a quick KO. Prep or not prep, there is nothing stopping that.

first with prep Sups or Flash or whatever will blitz only a clone. and again how do you blitz someone without seeing him? daah? don't let me repeat myself for the 3rd time, they have to locate/see/face/meet their ennemi before they blitz him, so they will fall to Genjutsu before they blitz anyone.

Third: Kumi can be dodge. The Third Dodged it and he is not faster than Hulk, Superman, Thor, Ms. Marvel, Quicksilver, Also, the raw powerful people like Superman, Thor, Hulk, Ect will resist it the same way they resist being pulled into starts by gravity. It's the same concept

i don't remember that, can you provide scan? or is it an anime filler? anyway Yondaime use teleportation so in such condition he's faster than anyone you mentionned. and Kamui isn't a gravity attack it's an interdimentionnal attack. and you keep changing what i said, "that's why i keep saying it (don't mislead what i say) they get paralized by Genjutsu or distracted by Ninjutsu or clones or summoned beasts before using Amateratsu or Kamui, just so i avoid this useless debate about how fast DC/Marvel are capable to dodge."

Fourth: I'm not even going to argue whether or not the ninja could take down some of the comic heroes. My point is, in the end, they would all die. That's what really is important. they would lose over all. Superman has some of the best defense against mental attacks and a martial art designed to allow him to fight them off. He would Kill them all. They lose to JLA

ok, that's a good point i forgot, so Superman will have a mental fight with a clone of Obito, while the real Obito (or second clone) teleport in Sups blindspot and use Kamui on him. so Sups has 2 choices stops his mental fight to counter Kamui and then falls to Genjutsu, or keep fighting mentaly and falls to Kamui. the others will fall to Genjutsu and the only remaning are Hal and Tornado, easily beaten.

Iron Man also has defense against Mental Attacks. As well as no need to make eye contact and a system that will track them for him. He Solo's. They lose to Avengers.

yeah right so Stark sys will detect any living being around but won't tell which one is the real and which one is the clone. and he still can't dodge Amateratsu, specially when he's gonna have to fight 2 or 3 giant beasts

Magneto. Resistant to Mental Attack as well as his helmet. Near impenetrable force field. He would solo. Crushing each of there heads because of the silly headbands they where. Or murdering them with there throwing knives from extremely far away. They lose to team Magneto.

prep, prep, remember? and they don't have headbands. only Madara can finish Magneto. the rest of them falls to Genjutsu and get murdered.

Emma Frost: Resistant to Mental Attacks. Diamond from makes her near invincible. She solo's. Mind Crushes them all. As former white queen, she's down to kill in character.

yes, Emma is the real danger, but Uchihas has technics to counter her mental attacks. sharingan, Tsukyomi offer a good fight in mental state, Susano with Yata mirror offer absolute protection from any kind of attacks. Susano with Totsuka sword can seal anyone in eternal illusion dimension, and don't forget Rinnegan that both Madara and Obito have, they can use Gakido to absorb any natural attack from X-men.

Uchihas has many way to victory, i don't say they surly win all rounds but they have good probability thanks to their versatil and powerful tehnics and prep.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Bossmonster

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: This will be the last time I respond to this. I just don't get why you keep going on about the same stuff.

SO you fixed it. Awesome. Kinda feels like you are creating a situation where it's one sided for the Ninja. Which is just lame to be honest, but whatever.

How about the fact that Superman can track people by sound across the galaxy? I'm sure he could find there heart beat and Blitz.

No I can't. I don't like Naruto enouch to keep scans. It was in a flash back Manga of how the 9 tails got put into Naruto. Also, I'm not changing what you're saying, I'm telling you it won't work so it's not a factor. Superman wouldn't fight off someone in a mental battle, it would be ineffective against him completely. The Martial Man hunter has mental battled Superman before and he can tap every mind on the planet at once. They need all the power for the 10 tails to create the same effect. Clark will not fall to that.

Why would Tony Starks Muli Billion dollar armor have trouble locking onto the real heart beat of the Ninjas a hitting them with misled??? His armor can tank Hulk punches? Why would he care about a random summons?? Why would he not fly up and crapet bomb them the moment someone was kill which is certainly in his character to do?

Madara and Itichi do where metal forehead protectors. Suseke where a metal Sword on his back. They all have throwing knives. Magneto would destroy them in a second. There is not Ninjitsu/Genjetsu/ Summons that will stop that given that he can track things in other space.

How? How would they counter her when she does not need to even look at them to crush there minds. They could be any where on the planet and fall to her power. How are any of those things going to stop her??

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bossmonster: this is my last respond

1. i'm not creating one sideed battle, i created an even situation for both teams in the begining, but since most poeple say DC/Marvel wins, so it's wise to give some advantage to Shinobi team to make the battle fair.
  2. Superman can what? track people by sound across the galaxy? don't you mean 1 million superman who's not in this battle -_-' and again and again you keep avoiding the fact that they have to locate/see/face/meet their ennemi before they blitz him, so they will fall to Genjutsu before they blitz anyone.
  3. why Genjutsu would be ineffective against him completely? do you have proofs that superman is immune to illusions? prove it please. you only said Superman learnt martial art designed to allow him to fight mental attacks, martial arts you said, that's mental fight, not total immunity to mental attacks like Magneto,
  4. haha, and who told you that the clones has different heart beat? they are all the same with the original. and Amateratsu is not a physical strike to compare it to Hulk punches. Amateratsu consume anything.
  5. again, i said prep, prep, prep, they won't use any metal because they know Magneto and his powers. Magneto will lose shamefully to Madara or Obito.
  6. how?!! well,Susano with Yata mirror offer absolute protection from any kind of attacks. Susano with Totsuka sword can seal anyone in eternal illusion dimension, and don't forget Rinnegan that both Madara and Obito have, they can use Gakido to absorb any natural attack from X-men. so how is she gonna hurt them mentally?

Uchihas will have a difficult fights specially against JLA, X-men and Avengers but they have good means of victory but also does the other teams.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By namezero12345

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@Bossmonster: this is my last respond

1. i'm not creating one sideed battle, i created an even situation for both teams in the begining, but since most poeple say DC/Marvel wins, so it's wise to give some advantage to Shinobi team to make the battle fair.
  2. Superman can what? track people by sound across the galaxy? don't you mean 1 million superman who's not in this battle -_-' and again and again you keep avoiding the fact that they have to locate/see/face/meet their ennemi before they blitz him, so they will fall to Genjutsu before they blitz anyone.
  3. why Genjutsu would be ineffective against him completely? do you have proofs that superman is immune to illusions? prove it please. you only said Superman learnt martial art designed to allow him to fight mental attacks, martial arts you said, that's mental fight, not total immunity to mental attacks like Magneto,
  4. haha, and who told you that the clones has different heart beat? they are all the same with the original. and Amateratsu is not a physical strike to compare it to Hulk punches. Amateratsu consume anything.
  5. again, i said prep, prep, prep, they won't use any metal because they know Magneto and his powers. Magneto will lose shamefully to Madara or Obito.
  6. how?!! well,Susano with Yata mirror offer absolute protection from any kind of attacks. Susano with Totsuka sword can seal anyone in eternal illusion dimension, and don't forget Rinnegan that both Madara and Obito have, they can use Gakido to absorb any natural attack from X-men. so how is she gonna hurt them mentally?

Uchihas will have a difficult fights specially against JLA, X-men and Avengers but they have good means of victory but also does the other teams.

you claim this is a fair fight, but it's not !!

Uchihas only need to be seen to incapacitate their opponents, and you still give them 1day prep with info about their enemies?

and their opponents got no prep and no info?

how are their opponents supposed to win without info?? they would (almost)all fall to that Genjutsu, not being able to fight.. this is not fair at all...

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name12345: hope you read what i typed, i said : "i'm not creating one sideed battle, i created an even situation for both teams in the begining, but since most poeple say DC/Marvel wins, so it's wise to give some advantage to Shinobi team to make the battle fair."

actually you're the 3rd person who think Uchihas would win this, all the others still say they lose even with those advantages, so i didn't create an unfair battle. :P

my personnal view, is that it is unfair, Uchihas even in fair equal battle would have great chances to win, but people keep denying that saying it's a stomp for Marvel/DC, that's why i changed OP and added some advantages to Uchihas. but people still refuse to accept that their favorite comic characters would lose to Shinobis.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#72  Edited By Walzo

@name12345:

Genjutsu requires some movement, correct?

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Walzo said:

@name12345:

Genjutsu requires some movement, correct?

no, it works automatically

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

This battle is so convoluted...

Round 1: Red Tornado would be immune to genjutsu and he would just BFR them or simply rip them to shreds with his powers.

Round 2: Emma Frost solos.

Round 3: The OP says Team Magneto, despite that not being Magneto in the picture. It's his clone Joseph. I say Uchiha clan can win if they manage to get a genjutsu off before Joseph twitches and they explode.

Round 4: Captain Mar-Vell, Hulk, Vision and possibly Thor can solo.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't this thread locked?

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Death Certificate said:

because Uchihas win :D

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The_Roman

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: I'm sorry, but since when did the Uchihas ever open a battle by going straight to genjutsu, or any of their Sharingan attacks?

Also, Batman has shown immunity to telepathy, so has Wonder Woman, so has Flash, so has Superman, etc, etc. Genjutsu are useless.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Death Certificate said:

because Uchihas win :D

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Roman said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: I'm sorry, but since when did the Uchihas ever open a battle by going straight to genjutsu, or any of their Sharingan attacks?

Also, Batman has shown immunity to telepathy, so has Wonder Woman, so has Flash, so has Superman, etc, etc. Genjutsu are useless.

they did, i mean Itachi did in the 2nd fight against Kakashi and Naruto, Sasuke and Itachi did too, and don't forget this is a perp fight.

and where did Batman show immunity to illusions? where did Wonder Woman show immunity to illusions? where did Flash show immunity to illusions? where did Superman show immunity to illusions?

@Death Certificate:

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By The_Roman

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Genjutsu are illusions. Illusions target the mind. Attacks that target the mind are telepathy. Plenty of these people have telepathic defense. So Genjutsu are useless.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Roman said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Genjutsu are illusions. Illusions target the mind. Attacks that target the mind are telepathy. Plenty of these people have telepathic defense. So Genjutsu are useless.

i told you : where did Batman show immunity to illusions? where did Wonder Woman show immunity to illusions? where did Flash show immunity to illusions? where did Superman show immunity to illusions?

you responded to none of them.

telepathy is an astral attack that attack the mind, Genjutsu in Naruto, like Aizen's Suigetsu, are not astral attacks, Genjutsu controls the flow of chakra in the body allowing the Genjutsu user to cast illusions to the target, the only way to escape Genjutsu is to free its chakra flow from control or have someone else to do it for you.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By The_Roman

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Uh...Batman shows resistance to Scarecrow's illusions. Superman and Wonder Woman have both shown resistance to Manchester Black's illusions. Flash is too fast for illusory attacks to be able to affect him. His mind processes information too quickly, but he has resisted Gorilla Grodd's illusions.

And again, illusions are just a form of telepathic attack. I'm not going to debate semantics with you. They CAN be resisted, and many of these people have shown resistance to these kinds of attacks.

tss1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By tss1010

Also genjutsu can be broken through the use of extreme pain so if one of them does get caught, another member does have the potential to knock them out of it.

And genjutsu can be broken by another mind inside you breaking it just like the hachibi did for B so any telepath can enter the mind of one cast into a genjutsu and break it easily.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By GonnaRain

Genjutsu cast illusions, how it's done is irrelevant, since it's still an attack to the mind. You're playing with the victim's perception of reality, their senses, their minds. And that's why some of them could resist it if not be completely inmune to it. WW, Superman, Hulk and Thor are some examples of characters with great resistance, Flash is pretty much immune, just as Magneto would be with his helmet on, and probably Iron Man since he won't be exactly looking at the Uchiha's eyes to fall for their tricks.

Also, IIRC, Genjutsu can be broken if the person realizes there's something wrong, that it's all an illusion. I'm not saying it could be the case with Tsukuyomi, since it's greater than any regular Genjutsu, but I don't remember any of the Uchihas starting a fight right ahead using Tsukuyomi, not even with prep.

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By BeefiestName

@The_Roman said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Uh...Batman shows resistance to Scarecrow's illusions. Superman and Wonder Woman have both shown resistance to Manchester Black's illusions. Flash is too fast for illusory attacks to be able to affect him. His mind processes information too quickly, but he has resisted Gorilla Grodd's illusions.

And again, illusions are just a form of telepathic attack. I'm not going to debate semantics with you. They CAN be resisted, and many of these people have shown resistance to these kinds of attacks.

In Naruto, the illusions are more akin to a type of nigh irresistible hypnotic suggestion (Kakashi v Zabuza, in the bridge builder arc - it's the eye rather than the mind that produces the effect) than telepathy. The mind switch that Ino and her clan do would be the universe's version of telepathy. The mechanism for the illusion type attacks is not the same at all. However, the same reasoning applies in the other direction. Their ability with genjutsu would not suggest nor confer any special protection against the DC or Marvel universe telepathic powers. Use that knowledge as you wish in imagining the battle scenarios.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By The_Roman

@BeefiestName: Hypnotic suggestion, eh? You mean like the ones Hugo Strange, Mad Hatter, etc. use on a weekly basis? So...yeah.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#87  Edited By Rumble Man

@Bossmonster: read above.

and one other thing :

genjutsu is not like mental attacks.

Genjutsu only works when the target has charkra circulation in brain, and chakra only exists in naruto verse which is owned exclusively by mashashi kishimoto. moot point

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Nightflash

Uchihas loose every round except maybe against team magneto they might snag a win

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Rumble Man

@Nightflash said:

Uchihas loose every round except maybe against team magneto they might snag a win

They carry too much metal

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Equonox

@The_Roman said:

i told you : where did Batman show immunity to illusions? where did Wonder Woman show immunity to illusions? where did Flash show immunity to illusions? where did Superman show immunity to illusions?

telepathy is an astral attack that attack the mind, Genjutsu in Naruto, like Aizen's Suigetsu, are not astral attacks, Genjutsu controls the flow of chakra in the body allowing the Genjutsu user to cast illusions to the target, the only way to escape Genjutsu is to free its chakra flow from control or have someone else to do it for you.

lol @ "illusions" being the game changer here...not super speed, or the ability to benchpress 5x the earth's weight, or complete control of magnetism, etc. No...it's illusions. I didn't know the extent of Naruto fanboy-ism until now...

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Nightflash

@Rumble Man: kunai

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Rumble Man

@Nightflash: besides edo madara I dont't know anyone else who is stabby proof

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Nightflash

@Rumble Man: Scarlet Witch most definately knows some magic to seal him

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Rumble Man

@Nightflash:

"no more uchihas"

done

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Roman: well, apparently the comparison between Genjutsu and DC/Marvel TP which have two different mechanisms but same effect leads to dead-end. i won't keep arguing about it and give you the winning point. but how would Avengers and team Magneto win exactly?

@Rumble Man:

Genjutsu only works when the target has charkra circulation in brain, and chakra only exists in naruto verse which is owned exclusively by mashashi kishimoto. moot point

chakra like Ki, Chi, Nen... is life force, and life force exist in every living being, thus exist in DC/Marvel characters. so except if you're an abstract or dead or cyborg you have life force. and by the way read OP.

@Nightflash said:

They carry too much metal

again read OP, they have prep time, so they won't stupidly carry metal.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Nightflash

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: How is prep time going to help against someone you dont have any information about? It's like studying for a test but not knowing what subject.

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By BeefiestName

@The_Roman said:

@BeefiestName: Hypnotic suggestion, eh? You mean like the ones Hugo Strange, Mad Hatter, etc. use on a weekly basis? So...yeah.

In the same way a guy who runs really fast is like The Flash, sure. I was only trying to clear up what I think was a misconception about the nature of the Sharingan. I'm not claiming victory for a side.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Equonox said:

@The_Roman said:

lol @ "illusions" being the game changer here...not super speed, or the ability to benchpress 5x the earth's weight, or complete control of magnetism, etc. No...it's illusions. I didn't know the extent of Naruto fanboy-ism until now...

1st, flagged for being irrespectable.

2nd, if you don't care to debate leave.

3rd, yes illusion, Genjutsu, Tsukuyomi, any character whatever his stupid super speed, benchpress 5x the earth's weight, or control of magnetism, etc who don't have a way to counter illusions will fall shamefully to it.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Rumble Man

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Chakra =/= ki unless if you can prove that in marvel and dc that all characters have it

all characters has life force (because they are living being) so all characters has chakra (because chakra is life force)

Did you just change that recently for convenience?

it does not exist in marvel or dc!

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nightflash said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: How is prep time going to help against someone you dont have any information about? It's like studying for a test but not knowing what subject.

read OP. they study their ennemi for an entire day, so they will know about them.