Uchiha Itachi's Susano'o( Naruto) vs Susano'o ( AgK)

• 50 results
andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By andr4132
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Round1:

• Morals Off
  • Itachi his prime start without Susano'o
  • Itachi can't use Susano'o
  • Win by Death
  • Both are 100% healthy and fit
  • No preparation
  • Susano'o could use his final form but start from first form
  • Start 30 meters away

Round2 :

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Round2:

• Morals Off
  • Itachi already use Susanoo
  • Susanoo start from his final form
  • Win by Death
  • Both are 100% healthy and fit
  • No preparation and restriction
  • Start 30 meters away

Who will win and why?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wrecks. You really need to learn your matchups.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you're surely understimate susano'o akame ga kill, he has 1000 years experienced and massie strength.. It' just lucky Esdeath could kill him, in fact i believe if Esdeath doesn't have Mahapada Susanoo will kill her with medium diff... Well he's organic teigu too, he doesn't suffer damage and wound except his core

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Itachi

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Uchiha

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@deathhero61 said:

you're surely understimate susano'o akame ga kill, he has 1000 years experienced and massie strength.. It' just lucky Esdeath could kill him, in fact i believe if Esdeath doesn't have Mahapada Susanoo will kill her with medium diff... Well he's organic teigu too, he doesn't suffer damage and wound except his core

Sussano gets wrecked. I am well versed in akame ga kill. No one from akame ga kill is beating itachi. Except esdeath only due to her trump card which would be irrelevant if itachi speed blitzed her which is entirely possible.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@deathhero61 said:

Sussano gets wrecked. I am well versed in akame ga kill. No one from akame ga kill is beating itachi. Except esdeath only due to her trump card which would be irrelevant if itachi speed blitzed her which is entirely possible.

I am known well in Akame ga kill verse too, i wrote all hte manga anime and wikipedia, i think Susano is the most versaitle beside Esdeath. Well Esdeathh use Mahapada Itachi sue tsukoyomi before that GG t's mismatch... Susano is organic teigu i believe genjutsu work but he has stronger endurance because he can regenerate with ease

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: He doesnt need to damage him, once the totsuka blade pierces it's over, regardless of if it pierces his finger, or his core.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: He doesnt need to damage him, once the totsuka blade pierces it's over, regardless of if it pierces his finger, or his core.

Well i've made new condition in round 1, Itachi can't use Susano'o, who wil win? OK i got this you seem choose Itachi in round2

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

What are Susanoo's feats?

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@deathhero61 said:

Itachi blitzing Esdeath, I find that highly unlikely....

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equipment & skills

Susanoo was a biological Teigu, and the first one shown in the form of a human. Being a biological Teigu, He is able to regenerate injuries as long as his core is not destroyed. Due to his nature as a Teigu, he also seems to be immune to poisons and toxins that would kill ordinary warriors. He wields a stave-like weapon with blades protruding from it and is extremely proficient in battle. He is also very adept at housework and cooking, assisting Akame in the daily chores at Night Raid's HQ. He also seems to have an obsession with cleanliness, as he has been seen fixing Tatsumi's shirt and Mine's hair.

He has a trump card move, called "Magatama Manifestation" that absorbs his user's life energy into the magatama on his chest to gain a tremendous amount of strength, and enabling him to use powerful moves such as "The Mirror of Yata" that can reflect any kind of projectiles, as well as "Ame no Murakumo" which is a kind of sword that has immense power. However, his user will die after commanding him to use this move three times.

Sorry I copy paste from wiki

Loading Video...

@deathhero61 said:

@andr413 said:

@deathhero61 said:

It's look like mismatch i don't want to make thread about thatt

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@nefarious said:

Equipment & skills

Susanoo was a biological Teigu, and the first one shown in the form of a human. Being a biological Teigu, He is able to regenerate injuries as long as his core is not destroyed. Due to his nature as a Teigu, he also seems to be immune to poisons and toxins that would kill ordinary warriors. He wields a stave-like weapon with blades protruding from it and is extremely proficient in battle. He is also very adept at housework and cooking, assisting Akame in the daily chores at Night Raid's HQ. He also seems to have an obsession with cleanliness, as he has been seen fixing Tatsumi's shirt and Mine's hair.

He has a trump card move, called "Magatama Manifestation" that absorbs his user's life energy into the magatama on his chest to gain a tremendous amount of strength, and enabling him to use powerful moves such as "The Mirror of Yata" that can reflect any kind of projectiles, as well as "Ame no Murakumo" which is a kind of sword that has immense power. However, his user will die after commanding him to use this move three times.

Sorry I copy paste from wiki

Loading Video...
@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@deathhero61 said:

@andr413 said:

@deathhero61 said:

It's look like mismatch i don't want to make thread about thatt

Hmmm...it seems like he won't be immune to the Tsukiyomi illusion once he makes eye contact.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm...it seems like he won't be immune to the Tsukiyomi illusion once he makes eye contact.

Who do you think will win then?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nefarious

@andr413 said:

@nefarious said: Hmmm...it seems like he won't be immune to the Tsukiyomi illusion once he makes eye contact.

Who do you think will win then?

Probably, Itachi do to eye contact.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

Reason why he wins?

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: The speed difference is a big one, genjutsu is also a big reason. He doesnt even have to make eye contact, he can simply point at someone and put them under genjutsu. And genjutsu is now proven to work on beings without chakra.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gonna go with itachi on this one

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: The speed difference is a big one, genjutsu is also a big reason. He doesnt even have to make eye contact, he can simply point at someone and put them under genjutsu. And genjutsu is now proven to work on beings without chakra.

Genjutsu works by manipulating Chakra. Esdeath doesn't have chakra. Everyone in the whole Naruto universe had chakra as stated by the Sage of Six Paths... so I'm going to need some scans to believe you.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: STOP. You know in vs threads we practice neutral universe laws in which no one character is nerfed or significantly overpowered due to things like chakra or reiatsu now these are examples of ways can be used to give a character an unfair advantage

1.) superman can't see Ichigo he does not have reiatsu

2.) Hulk can't hurt\challenge Ichigo he does have a soul cutter/zanpaktou

Now on to ways this can be used to put characters at a disadvantage

1.) wolverine does not have chakra so he can't be put under a genjutsu

2.) preta path cannot absorb cyclops lasers because they are not chakra based

Things like this unfair and honestly should not be excepted when a debate between two different universes is taking place.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itzxsloth345 said:

Genjutsu works by manipulating Chakra. Esdeath doesn't have chakra. Everyone in the whole Naruto universe had chakra as stated by the Sage of Six Paths... so I'm going to need some scans to believe you.

@boringperson: STOP. You know in vs threads we practice neutral universe laws in which no one character is nerfed or significantly overpowered due to things like chakra or reiatsu now these are examples of ways can be used to give a character an unfair advantage

Things like this unfair and honestly should not be excepted when a debate between two different universes is taking place.

Ok then we assume that Itachi can't use genjutsu, ok then they doesn't have any kind of chakra.... the question is who will win in this fight? you're right actually we shouldn't make comicvine, it's useless to compare it, but why do you feel fun and excited when make a battle thread? because it's simply you want to know your favourite character vs your favourite character and want to know which one is stronger

Do you have any proof and evidence?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413:

sorry for replying so late. been busy.

Amaterasu is a threat too.

that said, i dont know how fast susano is.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson:

Kaguya used mugen tsukiyomi (genjutsu) on the ppl of the earth in her time, and at that time she was the only one having chakra. Having chakra isnt a criterion for falling 4 genjutsu. BLACK ZETSU CONFIRMED THIS. ill post the link for the chapter and page later.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413:

sorry for replying so late. been busy.

Amaterasu is a threat too.

that said, i dont know how fast susano is.

@boringperson:

Kaguya used mugen tsukiyomi (genjutsu) on the ppl of the earth in her time, and at that time she was the only one having chakra. Having chakra isnt a criterion for falling 4 genjutsu. BLACK ZETSU CONFIRMED THIS. ill post the link for the chapter and page later.

Please help OP guide @vintage_spiderman@itzxsloth345@boringperson

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Its not the same. Everyone in Bleach has reiatsu just not high enough to see spirits. Everyone is born with it so it is assumed everyone has it even outside there universe hence why the rule was made. In the Narutoverse chakara comes from the God Tree and is spread around the world by the Sage. This is why many people have chakara but not all of them like the ramen guy and what not. It is not a thing they are born with unless their ancestors were given chakara.

As for the battle Itachi stomps. Amateratsu one shots and contact with Totsuka seals instantly.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Its not the same. Everyone in Bleach has reiatsu just not high enough to see spirits. Everyone is born with it so it is assumed everyone has it even outside there universe hence why the rule was made. In the Narutoverse chakara comes from the God Tree and is spread around the world by the Sage. This is why many people have chakara but not all of them like the ramen guy and what not. It is not a thing they are born with unless their ancestors were given chakara.

As for the battle Itachi stomps. Amateratsu one shots and contact with Totsuka seals instantly.

QFT

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susano can pretty much one shot Itachi too, if he can get in close. There's no way in hell Itachi is tanking a blow from Susano at all. Look at what he did to Wave in his sealed state

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder said:

Susano can pretty much one shot Itachi too, if he can get in close. There's no way in hell Itachi is tanking a blow from Susano at all. Look at what he did to Wave in his sealed state

So what dou guy all think? Could genjutsu affect susano'o?

Beside that, Itachi could tank Kisame's Samehada which Kisame has really massive strength and even the case Kisame was swinging the sword with pretty strong.. but Itachi is got one shot but he doesn't get one shot as same as Wave

Loading Video...

Look at about 0:56

And i think even Susano swingin his sword to Itachi, Itachi just casually use crow bunshin

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: So let me get this straight. Superman, naruto(excluding him), hulk, thor, flash, and ramen guy all have reiatsu in a crossover vs battle debate setting but not chakra because you and other users believe they should (convenient).

Fact: reiatsu is only in bleach universe

Fact: hulk naruto supes thor ramen guy and flash do not exist in bleach universe

Why does chakra not have similiar perks as reiatsu in a versus battle scenario especially when another fictional character will suffer greatly from being at a disadvantage(due to having a nerfed moveset in Itachi's case since genjutsu is his bread and butter so to say)

I sense heavy bias to say the least

The soundest argument that be made to logically defend what you just said would be to find some way to indicate every fictional character has spiritual energy which is what exactly reaitsu is or else you giving them reaitsu much like you say naruto fans give people chakra you hypocrite.

Chakra=physical+spiritual energy stated in the naruto series in canon there's one down for you

But what about characters like Ramen guy who have seemingly no chakra, batman, or flash who's powered by the speed force not spiritual energy. The list does not end there deathstroke, hulk, captain america, iron man, supes etc... have fun proving this or forever be a hypocrite.

Furthermore evidence must consist of on panel statements of spiritual energy or interaction with spirits.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Archanfel

Susanoo oneshots Itachi.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BoringPerson

Only if the OP states it is so. Otherwise it's just randomly nerfing and buffing characters to make things more "fair". Should we assume that we remove all of Superman's vastly FTL combat/perception speed because it's overpowered?

Unfair doesn't matter. Go read the battle forum rules.

@darthvxder: So let me get this straight. Superman, naruto(excluding him), hulk, thor, flash, and ramen guy all have reiatsu in a crossover vs battle debate setting but not chakra because you and other users believe they should (convenient).

Fact: reiatsu is only in bleach universe

Fact: hulk naruto supes thor ramen guy and flash do not exist in bleach universe

1. Why does chakra not have similiar perks as reiatsu in a versus battle scenario especially when another fictional character will suffer greatly from being at a disadvantage(due to having a nerfed moveset in Itachi's case since genjutsu is his bread and butter so to say)

I sense heavy bias to say the least

The soundest argument that be made to logically defend what you just said would be to find some way to indicate every fictional character has spiritual energy which is what exactly reaitsu is or else you giving them reaitsu much like you say naruto fans give people chakra you hypocrite.

Chakra=physical+spiritual energy stated in the naruto series in canon there's one down for you

But what about characters like Ramen guy who have seemingly no chakra, batman, or flash who's powered by the speed force not spiritual energy. The list does not end there deathstroke, hulk, captain america, iron man, supes etc... have fun proving this or forever be a hypocrite.

Furthermore evidence must consist of on panel statements of spiritual energy or interaction with spirits.

Reiatsu = Chakra is ridiculous. They work completely differently and simply have no significant similarities beyond being power sources. From your line of reasoning electricity should be considered the equivalent of Reiatsu/Chakra for a character like Black Lightning. Which is patently ridiculous.

Unfair doesn't matter. Feats and powersets matter. Go and re-read the battle forum rules.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: You know I don't care what you people do but I think you should know giving other fictional characters from universes that are not bleach or don't have interaction with spirits or spirtual powers the spiritual abilities\reaitsu they need so your favorite comics character can fight Ichigo or another bleach cast member without being at an disadvantage when at the same time not giving other characters chakra because you have a bias against naruto(series) or you realize someone like Itachi would stomp your favorite character or character you like there's a serious problem.

Then to top it off make bogus excuses like everyone is born with spiritual energy in bleach so we should assume everyone in other universes does as well even though there universe is not bleach.

Bleach=/=marvel

Bleach=/=dc

Also I don't care about unfairness as much as I care about the bias.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: One last thing. Spiritual energy is reiatsu and chakra contains a combination between physical and spiritual energy. So how are they significantly different??

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wtf is this Itachi smashes both rounds with ease. Esdeath is my favorite character in Akame ga Kill by far and she made him look like a clown Itachi smashes her without effort so what chance do Susano'o Saskue part 1 would beat this clown.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: everyone in Naruto had spiritual energy and physical energy before they had chakra. The fruit Kaguya ate came from the sacrifices/casualties of endless war. That definition of Genjutsu is tied down to the shinobi system only.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the battle Itachi instantly kills Susanoo with Amaterasu

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BoringPerson

@loki_d said:

@boringperson: everyone in Naruto had spiritual energy and physical energy before they had chakra. The fruit Kaguya ate came from the sacrifices/casualties of endless war. That definition of Genjutsu is tied down to the shinobi system only.

yup.

@vintage_spiderman said:

@boringperson: One last thing. Spiritual energy is reiatsu and chakra contains a combination between physical and spiritual energy. So how are they significantly different??

Completely different properties.

If the half of chakra that was spiritual energy was reiatsu then shinobi should have the same general properties as Soul Reapers.

Plus... Reiatsu is spiritual pressure, not energy. If we're assuming they're the same, then shinobi have an insignificant amount of spiritual energy regardless of how powerful they were... Which isn't how reiatsu works.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Loki_D

@boringperson: you do know that I was siding with the other guys plus this battle pointless since Itachi is invincible

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: genjutsu to paralyze him then Amaterasu to make sure he doesn't regenerate.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Im a hypocrite? Dou you even know its definition? I will ignore that as I try to not participate in that type of behavior.

As to the subject at hand. Its fact that chakara is not something everyone is born with but reiatsu is. Chakara came from the God Tree therefore only those from the lineage who ate the fruit or were given chakara have chakara.

Is it unfair? To an extent but its not my faul Kishimoto decided to give chakara its origin. If you can find a hole in my argument point it out and we can discuss it but the whole everyone has reiatsu but not everone has chakara therefore nerfing abilities is unfair and I dont like it isnt an argument.

Like I said before it is a fact not everyone has chakara in the NV so unless it has been shown they have it it is wrong to assume they do. If you can find a statement where in Bleach they state only a select few have reiatsu or dont have it then I will change my mind.

Also I voted for Itachi and actually stand up for Naruto characters seeing they are usually underrated outside the recent EOS Naruto/Sasuke wank that has been going on.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: It's hypocritical because of the reasons I've already stated(I think) but allow me to reiterate or explain it more precisely because perhaps you missed it in my earlier post. Who knows here we go again

Giving a different verse character who does not exist in bleach reiatsu when reiatsu only exist in bleach is what your doing correct simply put here's my only gripe\issue when someone else wants to give a different verse character chakra accept\respect it. Just like I accept other fans\users giving characters comics characters spiritual energy so then can fight the bleach cast evenly nothing more nothing less.

Also everyone in bleach being born with spiritual energy is not justification to assume/give other characters outside of bleach reaitsu. Then you make the claim everyone isn't born with chakra in naruto verse. But remember most people are so I'm going to attempt to apply your logic to this: 90% narutoverse characters have chakra in narutoverse therefore 90% of marvel have chakra even though there not from narutoverse.....see how ridicoulous that sounds.

One last thing just because bleach does not have a written origin story does not mean reaitsu and other bleach related spiritual energies can exist outside of bleach atleast to the degree they due in bleach.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: I see your point. I guess we just have a different point of view and I dont think it will change anytime soon.

Whenever I make a Naruto thread I always add the chakara to other characters outside NV just like some people do with Bleach even if its not needed. I feel like people making the fights should add this since it would clear things up. For now I will just debate on whatever terms the other user puts like for example I would assume they chakara if I talk to you and the dont have chakara with someone who thinks that.

Also just wondering do you think Sasuke has planet level TP resistence or that his Susanoo blocked the light since the ones in it were unaffected. IF not for the Susanoo Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura would of been out.

PPMUni23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers